My Cup Runneth Over Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This certainly broke the ice. I put my arms around Jean-Paul and said quietly, "You have paid me likely the ultimate compliment. You have just learned that your only brother is dying and that your life has to make some substantial changes, changes that you never would have expected. With all of this turmoil you are I think asking me to consider becoming your wife and move to France."

"Yes my darling; that is exactly what I am proposing. I have given this an enormous amount of thought and I want you to know that it is my sincere wish that you come and join me in this adventure as my wife. Joy, I cannot say this strongly enough; you have become the love of my life. I told you the last time we were together how much I admire how you recovered from the loss of your husband, establishing 'Secret Essentials' and making it the success that it is. I have also said how beautiful I think you are. All of these things I knew before we spent that night together and I guess those hours of absolute physical ecstasy was like nothing I had experienced previously. You know that I have never been married before and thought I never would. But since we were together last I cannot get you out of my mind and come to the realization that I want you to share not only the next period in my life but the remainder of the time that God gives us. I don't expect to replace your husband but to fill another spot in your love."

"Jean-Paul, I need time to absorb what you have offered. I am sure that you can understand that. It is now 6:30 and we have a dinner reservation in half an hour. I need to take a shower and change. Can we leave this for now and enjoy our dinner? I don't want anything to spoil that."

"Yes, that is fine; two things, can I shower with you? And can we agree if something comes to mind at any point do not be afraid to ask, I want you to have all of your questions answered as they arise."

"The answer to both questions is 'yes'. Why don't we start by undressing each other and finding out how that marvelous looking shower works?" We each got up and Jean-Paul took me in his arms and kissed me deeply. Then he started to unbutton my blouse and nuzzled my cleavage with his nose and his mouth. I slipped my arms out of the blouse and let it fall to the floor. I was glad that I had chosen a bra that displayed my ample breasts providing their best appearance. Jean-Paul took no time in unclasping the clips that held the bra in place and it too fell to the floor, my nipples were fully exposed and they were standing at attention.

I stood back, not only to provide Jean-Paul with a full view of my two beauties but to allow me to start undressing him. The shirt came off; I think he helped me; I started at the collar and he began at the bottom. Then I released the belt buckle and undid the button and fly and his pants lay in a puddle around his ankles. I had almost forgotten what a decent size penis Jean-Paul had but the fact that it was standing straight out trying to escape from his boxers.

"Let's speed this process up" said Jean-Paul. With that we both worked at removing what little clothing we had on and he took my hand, leading me to the mammoth shower. He reached in and turned it on, adjusting the temperature before stepping in and encouraging me to join him. The warm water and his hands running over my body provided a sensation that I had missed since we were last together. "Turn around and I will wash your back" I did as he asked and I could feel his strong hands now covered in body wash starting at my neck and shoulders wash every inch. When he seemed to have covered all of the areas his hands went to my derriere and massaged it then spreading my ass cheeks made sure that all there was clean as well. I moaned when he played with my rectum not wanting him to stop.

A little more body wash and then his hands reached around my rib cage and rediscovered my ample breasts. He played with my nipples which got me going I will admit. While one hand continued tweaking my nipples the other went down my stomach and found my feminine mound, spreading my lower lips and concentrating on my clit. I let him play for about a minute and then said, "Jean-Paul, if you do not stop we are going to be very late for our dinner reservation."

"Who cares" he said. "I tell you what; let me make you cum then you can wash me and then we will get dressed. After dinner we will not have to clean up but can go straight to the main event so to speak."

"If that works for you, I can accept it but I am not sure that is fare."

"Don't worry about me" said Jean-Paul. "I will get my fare share later, I assure you." With that, one hand on my breast squeezing my nipple and the other rubbing my clit not to mention his lips on my neck and kissing my ear it did not take long for me to reach an orgasm. Oh how lovely it was to have Jean-Paul minister to my needs again.

We did get out and dried each other and then dressed. I had brought a dress that I had not worn since my husband died. It was a bit provocative with a slit up the side of one leg similar to a Chinese qipao but with a fair amount of cleavage showing which would not have been seen in China, likely because most Chinese women especially when the dress was first was worn in the Manchurian era were small breasted.

"My god, you are gorgeous" said, Jean-Paul. "We better get down stairs in a hurry or I will not be able to control myself". After getting into the elevator, Jean-Paul took me in his arms and kissed me passionately. We had barely separated when the doors opened at the ground floor and there were two couples waiting to get on.

As we walked to the restaurant I said to Jean-Paul, "What would they have thought if we had still been kissing when the elevator door opened?"

"Who cares? We are both mature consenting adults. Unless we had been doing something completely obscene which we were not, what does it matter?" And then he squeezed my hand. The Maitre'D showed to our table and asked us about drinks. Jean-Paul asked for a bottle of Sancerre and said that once we had chosen our main course we would choose a bottle that would suit. The Sancerre arrived and after tasting it, Jean-Paul indicated that it was fine and the wine steward poured us each a glass. After this, Jean-Paul raised his glass and said, "My darling, I hope this marks the beginnings of a long and marvelous relationship between us, you as my wife." I raised my glass and without comment clinked glasses. I knew that he was not pressuring me but only reinforcing his proposal and letting me know if his strong desire for me to join him in France.

In the little time I had since he sprung his proposal on me my thoughts were quickly, I know I love this man and the thought of spending the rest of my life together is wonderful. If it were not for his brother's pending demise, I would likely leave my home of so many years and join Jean-Paul in Montreal. If I was to join him in France the one difference is that I would need to learn to speak French but if I was to live in Quebec, the same although not necessary but I would likely want to so as to indicate my dedication to being a resident of La Belle Province. Other than that the flight to go to visit my friends in Ontario would be six hours instead of one but I was sure that my friends would die for the chance to visit us at Jean-Paul's chateau in the Burgundy valley.

Jean-Paul said, "I don't know what you wish as an appetizer but I am having oysters, hence the Sancerre. Do you like oysters?

"I laughed and said, "Jean-Paul do you subscribe to the theory that oysters are an aphrodisiac? And if so do you think you need more stimulation than the luscious woman sitting next to you?"

"Absolutely not! Your loveliness is sufficient to arouse my carnal desires; but do you like oysters?"

"Yes, as long as they are cooked. The thought of something slimy in my mouth let alone going down my throat is not something I relish." Then Jean-Paul motioned to the waiter and said that I would start with half a dozen oysters Rockefeller and that he would have half a dozen on the half shell. The waiter smiled and left us to our discussions.

"Jean-Paul, I have not had a long time to consider your proposal. However, let me make a comment or two and ask a question." When he did not respond except to nod, I continued, "I have come to the realization that the only living family I have is my cousin who lives 400 km from me and she has a husband who is older than her. While I have friends they are just that, friends and most are not ones of long standing. I would hate to think I would impose on them in my old age." Jean-Paul nodded showing his understanding.

I went on, "Let me see I understand your short term plans; that is this coming week you will return to France and stay there until your brother either dies or at least until you have a good handle on the business aspects and have agreed a plan for the future. Do you have any idea how long you think that could take?"

Jean-Paul responded, "Obviously I do not know how long my brother will be with us but I would think that two months would be sufficient for me and he to agree of a plan for the future. Let's say that unless Pierre dies in that period or his death is imminent, I will plan on coming back to Canada in two months and clean up my affairs here. That should not take more than a week"

I responded, "And at that point is it fair to assume that I would be welcome to fly with you to France?"

"Yes Joy, by doing so you would have fulfilled my dreams. Before you got on a plane I would put a ring on your finger to indicate the commitment that I am making to you, that is to become husband and wife at a date that we each agree on.

At the same time, I understand the commitment that I am asking you to make, leave the country of your birth, move to a country where the language is not your mother tongue, indeed one that you are barely fluent in and to meet and build new relationships with people of quite different backgrounds and experiences, having only one relationship and that is with me. Can we agree that to the best of my ability I will give you a month's notice before I come back here and then you come to France for two to Six months before we agree to get married and you become a French resident. That will give you time to put your home on the market and clear up other matters that would be necessary. I would pay for your return airfare and expenses so that you could return to Canada, complete the necessary paperwork and say goodbye to your cousin and friends."

"Oh, Jean-Paul, your ideas are more than fair. " At that point the oyster arrived and after them setting them in front of us the wine steward came by and topped up our white wine glasses. "I am sure that you talk to your brother daily; is there any change in his condition?"

"Not really. He is in constant pain and on a high douse of drugs to keep him as comfortable as possible. The good news is that his memory has not deteriorated much more so I am anxious to get home to be able to get as much of his knowledge and advice before he can no longer communicate."

"Oh how I feel for you. Having lost my husband to cancer I have a fair knowledge of what one goes through. We had better eat our oysters; mine will only get cold but yours could spoil." This got a big smile and a chuckle from Jean-Paul. We were both quiet while we ate and sipped our wine.

Our waiter came and asked how the oysters were. Our reply was, "They must have been excellent; they are gone." This solicited a laugh from him and then we asked for the dinner menus again so we could select our main course. He returned immediately and said, "Let me tell you what the specials are. You have had your appetizer so I will skip those. The fish dish is nut encrusted halibut with quinoa and wild rice plus seasonal vegetables. The meat course is a marvelous offering, Chateau Briand for two. It is served with double backed potatoes and once again the seasonal vegetables."

Jean-Paul looked at me and said, "Are you a red meat fan? " When I indicated that I was he said to the waiter, "We will have the Chateau Briand and which of the full bodied French reds would you suggest?"

"You are in luck if you are prepared to splurge. We have about two bottles left of a 2011. This is a Chateau La Nerthe which dates back to the 1500's an excellent wine"

"That was an exceptional year." Said Jean-Paul. "Yes we will have that, not to insult you but I assume you will bring it and decant it for us."

"Oh oui monsieur. It is an excellent choice with the beef." He disappeared with a big smile. I figured that 'being prepared to splurge' would include a generous tip. "If you agree monsieur, I will bring the wine now and decant so as to allow it to breath. Jean-Paul indicated that this would be satisfactory.

Our conversation went on as we waited for our main course to arrive. Changing the subject I said to Jean-Paul, "How hard to you think it will be for me to learn French? It is a long time since I took it in high school and I have not used it since."

"I am not sure if you have heard the theory that it only takes a weekend in bed with a fluent Frenchman?" We both laughed and he went on, "Actually with me as you tutor and being immersed in a society where you will hear it every day, I would not think it would take too long to pick up sufficient for you to feel comfortable. Also, a good share of my friends are fluent in English so socially you will not have a problem."

The wine steward had brought the wine and a carafe and after letting Jean-Paul sample it, decanted the remainder and left it and the cork on our table. Shortly after our Chateau Briand arrived. It was impeccably arrayed on a platter with the potatoes and other vegetables. The waiter expertly served us each a portion and after asking if there was anything else he could offer us at that time, we were left to our repast. The wine steward had come again to pour our wine so we toasted each other and tasted the food in front of us.

The meal was superb and the wine a perfect match. I don't profess to be a wine expert but Jean-Paul and the wine steward's opinions that it was a great choice could not be faulted. We ate slowly and enjoyed our dinner and the wine. The evening could not have been better. After the waiter had cleared our plates he returned to ask if we would like desert, coffee or an after dinner drink. Jean-Paul looked at me quizzically and I responded, "I could not eat anything more and I have had sufficient alcohol I think for one night. You do as you wish. "

"Jean-Paul said to the waiter, "I will have an espresso, make that a double and I too have had sufficient to drink." He raised an eyebrow at me and I shook my head. The waiter got the message and departed. Jean-Paul's coffee arrived and shortly after the bill. Jean-Paul barely scanned it and added a tip and signed it. He then took my hand and we left the dining room thanking the Maître 'D as departed.

In the elevator I thanked my lover for a great dinner and delightful conversation. He kissed me and said that I had contributed to a just marvelous evening, pausing and then adding, "so far". We entered our room and Jean-Paul took me in his arms and we kissed passionately. "You will remember Joy that before dinner we agreed to have a shower with the view that after we had eaten we would pick up where we had left off."

"Yes. I clearly remember that. Are you saying that you wish to continue now?" Jean-Paul nodded. Then I continued, "Let me go pee as you filled me with all that great wine and I would not wish to interrupt the festivities half way through." I went into the bathroom and relieved my bladder and then washed my private parts so that presuming there was an interest in orally pleasuring me I would be clean and sweet smelling and tasting. I wrapped a towel around my chest; it was a big bath towel and opened the door. Jean-Paul was completely naked, his pole if not completely erect at least coming to attention. "It seems as if someone is expecting something." With that encouragement Jean-Paul took a couple of steps forward and pulled on the gap at the top of the towel where my cleavage was, the towel falling to the floor.

I will not describe for you the events of the remainder of the evening before we went to sleep. Just let me say that we did not act like horny teenagers but we both went to sleep with our appetites in the culinary sense as well as the sexual one were completely satisfied.

About 7:30 on Saturday I awoke and found my breast that was accessible as I was lying on my side and it covered the other being cradled in Jean-Paul's hand, the nipple poking out between two of his fingers. His breath was hot on my neck. I moved and this brought him to. "Do you like the feeling of waking up and having a large boob in your hand?"

"Only if it is yours. The only thing that would be better is if I had a stiff nipple in my mouth."

"Well that can be accommodated." I said and rolled on my back so that he would have access to both of what I had learned he called "my beauties."

"Lift it as if you were going to nurse me." J-P instructed. I did so and he engulfed it in his mouth, his tongue lapping at it. If possible it became more aroused and rigid. After a couple of minutes I turned saying,

"There of two of them you know?" He did not hesitate and moved his mouth to the other. I could feel his erection pressing against my thigh and was able to take It in my hand and play with the helmet head.

"Joy, are you ready for some early morning fun?"

"J-P, we had a great time last night and you gave me quite a workout and down below is a bit sore this morning. At the same time I am very aroused and I can sense that you are. Can we satisfy each other's needs orally? I know you can make me have an orgasm and maybe even squirt. I will be very happy to suck that great tool of you and even take your balls in my mouth; if you don't cum I will keep going until you do." J-P needed no further encouragement, running his hand down between my legs which I spread to give greater access. He caressed my inner thighs and then climbed between them and his tongue spread my nether lips and soon found my clit. He tenderly kissed and sucked at points in time driving his tongue into my vagina before returning to minister to my clitoris. Oh my god, I got his hair so that he could not get away. I almost came twice before saying, "Let's trade places, you lie on your back and I will suck you and you can eat me. Maybe we can cum together. "

"I'll go for that" J-P said and got onto his knees, his penis at full attention. I was able to move aside and he laid down, I straddled him lowering myself so as to be able to take his erection in my mouth and he squirmed so as to be able to reach my pussy with his mouth. From that point on there was only slurping sounds mixed with moaning, mainly on my part. I could tell that he was getting close and so was I.

"Concentrate on my clit." I said and I increased the suction on his part. Within seconds Jean-Paul exploded in my mouth and I convulsed as well, I think squeezing his head between my thighs. This did not stop him from licking me and then sucking my clitoris. I have not generally been a squirter but on this occasion it seemed like a fire hose.

"You are drowning me!" Jean-Paul cried. "Let me up." I couldn't believe it. Not only had I squirted like never before but in my excitement had been able to swallow all of his ejaculation. We collapsed side by side. "What a great ride that was my adorable lover. I am so glad you suggested 69."

We went together to the shower and took great pleasure in washing each other. After J-P had shaved he came out of the bathroom and said, "We should think about what to do today. We have that lovely Aston Martin DB LL sitting downstairs just waiting for someone to take it for a good ride. Unless you have a better idea I have never been to Algonquin Park and it is not that far. We can put down the top and have some fun."