My Cup Runneth Over Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I responded, "That is a great idea. If we drive up to Huntsville and through the park there are a few alternatives for lunch. Two in the park are reasonably high end and maybe more than we want considering the quality of the dining room here and what we will have for dinner. The other choice is The Wilno Tavern which is not far beyond the eastern park boundary. Wilno is a small community settled by Polish immigrants in the 1800's and their influence still exists. The pub serves perogies and sauerkraut and good Polish beer."

"That is perfect! Let's get dressed and have a light breakfast as that menu sounds substantial." By this time it was 8:30 and we finished dressing and went downstairs. We were good to ourselves. We had been told that the lodge had a great pastry chef. Jean-Paul asked the waitress if they had croissants if so were they nice and flaky? When he was assured they were, he ordered four croissants, fresh fruit for two and two glasses of orange juice plus coffee. They arrived and the croissants were as advertised, absolutely superb! We enjoyed our meal and then after returning to our room collected those belongings that we would need for our adventure and went to reclaim the Aston Martin.

With the top down, we ventured north going slowly through Huntsville, a small town largely devoted to the needs of summer residents and then into Algonquin park, a provincial park that is largely wilderness with a very few lodges, the remainder devoted to campers, either in well maintained camp grounds that are road accessible and the majority only accessible by canoe as motor boats are not allowed beyond the first lake off the only road that goes through the park. Europeans are normally amazed by the beauty that surrounds them. We stopped a couple of times to see the logging museum and took one of the shorter trails to allow Jean-Paul to see Ontario's wilderness up close. He echoed remarks I had heard from other visitors who had no comprehension of what was available just an easy day's drive north of Canada's largest city.

We continued on east, out of the Park going through Barry's Bay to Wilno. It is a very small community with only three things of significance. One is a mammoth Roman Catholic Church considering the size of the population that it serves. There is also a small museum that depicts how the original settlers lived here. The last and our destination was the Wilno Tavern. This is a delight; informal dining with a good selection of Polish dishes and also great fruit pies for desert. We were careful in what we ordered as we expected another great dinner in the evening. However, as Jean-Paul had not ever had blueberry pie made with the wild blueberries that grow here locally we agreed to share a piece with vanilla ice cream. Jean-Paul agreed that it is an experience worth the drive.

Returning in the afternoon to our resort we enjoyed the remainder of our time before dinner by the pool. It was a bit too cool to swim but the sun and the view over the lake was lovely. We talked about me coming to France and how Jean-Paul's friends would accept me. Jean-Paul pointed out that apart from visits during the festive seasons he had spent most of the last 10 years in Canada. He would have to renew his friendships and had no doubt that I would be accepted with open arms.

We went to dinner at 7:30 and agreed that after our Polish lunch we should go light. We each started with a Caesar salad and then ordered Dover Sole Almandine as the main course with wild rice pilaf. It was delicious and perfectly cooked and presented. The waiter brought our plates on a large platter with domed covers which he removed with a flourish and then fileted the fish leaving no bones to deal with.

The wine steward informed us that unfortunately he did not have any Burgundy Sauvignon Blanc but did have an excellent New Zealand one of an excellent vintage. Jean-Paul tasted it and in a jocular tone told the wine steward that it would have to do, actually that he thought it was quite interesting. We passed on desert instead Jean-Paul ordering two Hine Cognac with a double espresso for him and a decaf coffee for me. He signed the cheque and we once again profusely thanked the wait staff for their service and the welcome that we had experienced.

Back in our room we opted for a soak in the double tub that we had not used here-to-fore. It was a romantic relaxing end to a perfect day. As we reclined in the tub, Jean-Paul at the back and me leaning against him we talked about the next day. Jean-Paul suggested that we sleep in and then go down for the brunch and leave about 2:00. This would put us ahead of the crowds returning to Toronto after a weekend at the cottage. It would also allow plenty of time to get me to Union Station to catch my 5:30 train and for Jean-Paul to return the car and to not have to rush much to be on the 8:00 flight to Montreal.

We cuddled and fondled each other before drifting off to sleep. I am not sure what time I awoke but it was very light and I could sense that Jean-Paul was still in slumber land. I tried not to awake him but I needed to pee in the worst way; I was amazed that I had not had to do so during the night. After finishing my ablutions I washed my private parts and cleaned my teeth and then trying to sneak back into bed. I was not successful. Jean-Paul's eyes opened and a grin spread across his face. "I am glad you brought that nighty. It displays all of your feminine charms perfectly; my god you are everything I have ever dreamt of!"

"Get serious, I am an almost sixty one year old widow with big boobs that are longer firm and a big butt. Surely you would like someone 20 years younger with a trim body who would make you go blind with wild sex!"

"I am serious, deadly serious and as far as wild sex, have you heard me complain? In the same vein, are you satisfied with our level of passion and are you completely sexually satisfied?"

"Oh Jean-Paul, I have told you many times I think that I never thought I would ever again be in a relationship that provided so much passion and promise of love and adventure. I hope you believe me when I have told you that never in my life have I experienced such sexual fulfillment. You are the only man who has made me squirt. What more can I say?"

"Yes Joy, I do believe you and I want you to know that nothing gives me more satisfaction than the thought of sharing the rest of my life with you. Now my love, get over here so that I can one more time before we need to leave this delightful retreat and allow me to once again discover all of the wonders that are hidden below your nighty and within your beautiful body."

I complied with a big grin on my face. Soon the nighty has been dispensed with and Jean-Paul took command, exploring all of the tender parts of my body, with his hand, his lips and finally going deep inside his penis. He brought me to an orgasm twice in about ten minutes.

Then Jean-Paul said to me, "Remember yesterday we agreed that while I am in France I would call you at midnight my time and six pm yours? " When I nodded he reached under the pillow and brought out what I soon realized was a small vibrator. "When I call in all likelihood I will be in bed and thinking of you will make me horny as hell. It may not be fair but I want you to be excited as well so here is something to stimulate things so to speak."

I laughed and said, come on Jean-Paul, it is your turn. Which position do you want today?"

"In as much as this will be our last time before I return to Canada likely in a couple of months I want the missionary position. I want to be able to see your face and to watch those marvelous boobs of yours as you reach your climax."

"Don't worry about my climax, I want to please you!'

He responded, "I always want to bring you to an orgasm. I feel as if I failed if you don't cum. Now Joy, suck me so that I am as hard as possible." I took him in my mouth and it did not take long for him to say, "Enough; I am getting close now spread your legs and let me get this thing where it belongs."

His penis entered me and in a few strokes I could feel it hit my cervix. He slowly increased the tempo and I could tell he was getting close. He was leaning over me with both hands supporting his upper body. His mouth was just able to reach my nipples and he proceeded to take each in turn in his mouth and lick and gently bight them. Jean-Paul whispered, "Joy can you reach the vibrator?" I did not realize that he had left it lying to my side. "Push the button on the top to get it started and then place it against your clitoris." I did as instructed and wow, it immediately got me going.

"Oh, Jean-Paul harder please and faster, I do think I am cumming again." He responded and in a couple of minutes we both reached a climax. I could feel his semen fill me and then I started to squirt. What a marvelous sensation. I did not think a woman of my age could ever have such feelings.

We collapsed and waited for our heart beats to return to normal. "Jean-Paul, I am leaking all over the bed; between my squirting and your semen I am going to leave on heck of a mess. I better get into the shower." I put my hand over my mound trying to hold in what I could. Jean-Paul strode ahead of me getting the shower turned on and warmed up. He followed me in. His arms went around me and cupped my breasts, playing with my nipples...

"Jean-Paul, much as I love what you are doing, I have had three orgasms in an hour and a half. Let us wash each other and then get dressed and go to brunch. It going on 11:00." He agreed.

We did go and enjoyed a great buffet breakfast and lingered over coffee and read the Sunday paper that the waiter provided. When we had all we wanted and had spent all most 2 hours we returned to our room and leisurely packed. Jean-Paul said" Before we leave the room first let me tell you what a marvelous weekend this had been. Also, please kiss me so that I can remember what your lips feel like until we are together again."

I replied, "You are right; it has been an absolutely unforgettable few days. It certainly is much more than I expected. I was concerned at the start as you seemed remote but after you telling me about your brother's cancer and then you asking me to marry you, what can I say?" We then did kiss and hung onto each other for what seemed like forever, not wanting to let each other go.

We checked out, reclaimed the Aston Martin and drove to Toronto. Traffic was building so we were glad that we got off to an early start. Our conversation was mainly about what each of us had ahead of us in the next couple of months and reinforcing that as much as possible, we would talk daily.

Jean-Paul left me at Union Station and after kissing me once more I went in to wait for my train. About 10:00 PM Jean-Paul called to say he was home in Montreal and we talked about our weekend together before wishing each other sweet dreams.

The next couple of months went by with calls virtually every night. In the 9th week Jean-Paul called saying that Pierre had finally succumbed to the cancer. I offered my sincere condolences and asked if he wanted me to fly to France for the funeral. Jean-Paul said no, he was going to be preoccupied with the funeral arrangements and then taking a couple of weeks to commence the necessary documentation relative to offering the vineyards and winery for sale. He wanted to do this before coming to Canada to wrap up things here. In the next couple of days he told me of what he had accomplished each day and then said that he planned to fly to Montreal two weeks hence. He would need two days to conclude all matters there and asked if I was still prepared to return to France with him. Also he suggested that I come for six months to make sure that this is a life changing move that I was prepared to make permanent. I assured him I was and that I could hardly wait to see him again in two weeks. In the next three days, our travel plans were confirmed.

At that point I decided that I had no doubt that once I got to France I would be committed. Even if I changed my mind, I did not wish to continue with selling lingerie and that my house was too large for me. I discussed this with Cousin Molly and with Joan, the lawyer from our group. They concurred that I should put my house on the market and conclude a sales/purchase agreement with my assistant. With Joan's assistance all of this was concluded before Jean-Paul arrived in Montreal.

He arrived on a Sunday and Wednesday at noon I flew to Montreal. Jean-Paul suggested I bring four or five outfits for the present and the next two seasons and that anything I needed beyond that we would buy in France. So I arrived in Montreal with two mid-sized suit cases and Jean-Paul met me at Dorval airport. We went directly to his apartment, a lovely penthouse with a view over downtown Montreal. After freshening up he suggested we go to dinner as it was now almost seven o'clock and we both had had big days. Dinner was in a lovely local French restaurant within walking distance. We caught up on what had happened in the three days since Jean-Paul had come from France and he updated me on his brother's funeral and the corporate matters related to the sale of the family winery and vineyards.

We walked back hand in hand and after entering the apartment Jean-Paul took me in his arms and said, "Let's have an after dinner drink. He brought his favorite bottle of cognac and two snifter, pouring a nice serving into each. Then he reached into his jacket pocket and after pulling out a silver box, got down on one knee and said, "Joy will you marry me?"

I responded, "Jean-Paul, you have taken me completely off guard. Of course I will. I guess this makes it official." With that he opened the box and took out a fantastic ring with a large diamond in the center with two amethysts, one on each side. He slipped it on the third finger of my left hand and we kissed each other, clinging I think like we have never done before.

"Joy, thank you for accepting my proposal, I know we will be happy for the rest of our lives. I don't know about you but I have had a full three days and need some sleep. We can wait to consummate this engagement till tomorrow." He took my hand and led me to the bedroom where we undressed and after taking a shower together collapsed into the king sized bed, kissing and cuddling before each of us fell asleep.

When we awoke Jean-Paul started my day by saying, "My darling Joy, I promise to do my best to make you the happiest woman in the world. Then taking me in his arms kissed me deeply and for the next half hour we each enjoyed the foreplay of teasing and caressing and finally consummating our love when he entered me and slowly moving in and out until he could tell I was near reaching a climax and then picked up the pace and we both came together.

Jean-Paul had thought ahead and had some prebake croissants, orange juice and a mixture of cantaloupe and grapes. That with a pot of European strength coffee completed our breakfast. The remainder of the day was spent cleaning out the refrigerator and completing the packing of those clothes that Jean-Paul would take with us. The remainder he explained would be packed by the moving company that along with the few pieces of furniture that he wanted to take to France would go into a container for shipment. The remainder of the furniture would stay in order to best display the unit when it went on the market a couple of days after our departure. He had a cleaning lady coming to go through the apartment and ready it for showing. He had told her that she could take all of the bed linens, towels, etc. as well as the dishes and kitchen items and either sell them or give them away.

By noon we were pretty well finished all that needed to be done. Jean-Paul went over his list of "must does before leaving", List apartment, List chalet' Return car to leasing company, inform phone company, electrical company of cancellation. As he read each one out load he said "check".

We then walked a few blocks to an Italian restaurant and had a respectable lunch, know we would not get anything more until we were in the air at 8:00 PM. After lunch got a cab and went to Old Montreal as I had never been there. Jean-Paul is very proud of his French heritage and the contribution generations of French going back to the 1400's had made to Canadian history. By four o'clock we had seen it all and after stopping for an aperitif at a quaint bar we got a cab, returning to the apartment. We agreed to take separate showers for fear of it leading to something more intimate. Changing into the clothes we would travel in, we each made sure all was packed and closed the luggage. At 5:00 the concierge came up with a luggage cart and when we arrived at the ground floor a large limousine with a uniformed driver greeted us and between the trunk and the front seat was able to get all our bags in.

At Dorval we checked in with Air France and I learned that we were flying first class. Why I was not surprised. Obviously, Jean-Paul was well known to the Air France staff who said, "Monsieur Duvall, I assume that you know your way to the lounge." And then they both had a good laugh. When it was boarding time a man who I learned was the Steward on our flight came and first greeted Jean-Paul saying he was happy to once again have him on board. Jean-Paul responded, "Marcel, you are the first person I have the pleasure to introduce this lovely lady, Joy who is my fiancé." I will give Marcel credit. He smiled and took my hand and kissed it, very French and said to both of us, "Congratulations." I would not have been surprised if he had said something like, "I never expected such an announcement." He then called a couple of other names and having taken our boarding passes and passports, lead us past all of the remaining passengers and onto the plane, helping me with my hand luggage and allowing us time to be seated before signaling to his colleagues that the other classes of seating could board.

Before takeoff, Marcel returned with a tray of champagne flutes filled with that lovely bubbly beverage and at the same time returned our travel documents. The flight was quiet and uneventful. The dinner was absolutely superb! It of course was served with a different French wine with each course and finished with a selections of liquors. When he served Jean-Paul his cognac, Marcel whispered something in J-P's ear that elicited a hearty chuckle.

After Marcel moved on I asked J-P, "what was that about?'

"He said that he appreciated that we were just recently engaged and if I wanted him to guard the washroom door he would so we could join the mile high club. What do you think?"

"My love, much as I enjoy every time we make love, screwing in a cramped airplane toilet is not high on my agenda at my age."

Jean-Paul laughed and then changed the discussion after muttering, "spoil- sport!' Having a seat that completely reclined allowed the two of us to as much as possible get some sleep. It was an uneventful flight with a delightful breakfast served about 07:00 Paris time. We landed just after 09:00 and had no problems with immigration or customs. Jean-Paul explained to the immigration officer that we were engaged and expected to be married, in France in six months. He gave us good advice as to what I needed to do once we were married but being a Canadian I should have no problem. The customs man was equally as helpful making a record that Jean-Paul had personal belongings following him by sea and provided the relative forms stamped so that he could clear them duty free upon their arrival.

Jean-Paul had arranged for a limo to meet us as we had a fair amount of luggage, better than a taxi. I took us to Gare de Lyon where we caught the TGV (the bullet train) to Dijon where the butler met us in a large Mercedes. He greeted us enthusiastically and I was pleased to learn that he spoke good if accented English. 45 minutes later we were driving up a long drive to Le Manoir de Duvall. I did not know what to say. It was huge and imposing. "Don't worry my love. It is not as impressive inside as it is out." We were met at the door by the maid/mama's nurse and the chef. These two had limited English capabilities but seemed glad to see us asking Jean-Paul in French about our trip. Jean-Paul asked that our luggage be taken to his room indicating that it was his intention that we would be sleeping tog0ether. If there was any surprise on the part of the staff it was not noticeable. He led me to his suite and assuming that I wanted to clean up, etc. he closed the bathroom door and spoke to the butler who with the chef were bringing our luggage up.