My Curious Adventure With Ray

Story Info
A unique weekend with an older man begins new acquaintances.
3.5k words
4.35
11k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Several months had passed since I last saw Ray, a middle-aged fellow who enjoyed the company of younger guys, when I ran into him in town one day. We had a bit of history between us, particularly since I had almost been caught in his bed by some friends late one Saturday night, and we always shared a smile at this memory when we met. We exchanged pleasantries and had a quiet laugh over the not-too-serious fallout from our past predicament. His reputation for being an available source of oral sex for young guys was unaffected, and although I found myself coming out to a few friends sooner than planned and providing a couple of blowjobs to keep things somewhat quiet, the potential 100-year storm never materialized, and our town had moved on.

After a few minutes, Ray said that he was running late for an appointment and had to leave but asked if would be interested in meeting up on Saturday evening in a town about 2 hours away. He said that he had business there Monday and Tuesday and was planning to arrive Sunday afternoon thereby allowing him time for a little of his usual 'fun' Sunday night. Seeing me now inspired him to ask me to join him and if I agreed he would plan to go a day early so that we could have both Saturday night and Sunday together. He added that it could be a nice experience not having to worry about being bothered by local friends barging in and we would be able to really relax. I told him that I would think it over and get back to him the next day, one way or the other. We shook hands and went our separate ways.

I didn't have any plans for the weekend so it would have been easy enough to agree to Ray's offer on the spot, but I didn't want to appear too eager. If I learned anything about accepting invitations in my life so far, it was to never be too hasty in a decision since reflection and second thoughts may steer you away from an obvious choice. I knew that I would enjoy seeing Ray privately and the idea of having sex with him again was exciting. I could feel a stirring in my loins just thinking about his cock sliding down my throat and the firm grasp of his anus as it wrapped around my dick. I didn't know what 'usual fun' Ray have been thinking about when he made that statement, but I could certainly imagine that it involved sex and it would take all my willpower not to call too soon.

When I did speak to Ray, he seemed very pleased that I agreed to meet him and said that he would do his best to make it pleasurable. I told him that I was looking forward to it and agreed to meet him at his borrowed cottage around 6:00pm Saturday so the stage was set.

I arrived a bit later than I anticipated, about 6:30pm, but Ray was happy that I simply hadn't changed my mind. "My dear boy, you had me worried. I'm glad that you're here," he said enthusiastically while giving me a hug.

"Me too. The ride took longer than I thought plus I started out a bit later than I planned," I confided.

I put my backpack on the floor by the closet and went to the bathroom for a quick pee and to wash my hands and face. When I came out I found that he had gotten a couple of beers and we took a few minutes to sit on the sofa and catch up. I asked what he had been doing and he told me that things had been quiet although he had seen some of the guys over the past weekend when they came by for a visit. Ray's idea of a visit was having someone stop by for oral sex and, occasionally, fellows like me will hang around for an hour or two, chatting and sharing a beer with him. The latter was more of a rarity because most young men wanted a quick release without much conversation. The story went: if you want conversation take a girl on a date; if you want good head, go see Ray. Unfortunately for Ray, this was a lonely existence and he relished having someone to talk to. When I had gone to bed with him a while back, he told me that it was the first time in almost a year that he had someone to kiss and fuck him. It was a memorable night for him.

As we were having our beer, there was a knock on the door. I was a bit surprised but Ray took it in stride although I could tell that he was not happy about the interruption. "Sorry about this but it seems that someone noticed my car," he said jokingly.

As he opened the door to see who was there, he commented, "Matt, I told you that I was arriving Sunday afternoon. You're a day early and I'm busy."

"Yeah, sorry Ray but I saw your car and I'm a little horny so I hoped that you could help me out," the fellow responded with a laugh.

Turning away from the door, Ray said, "Adam, would you mind if I took a minute to help someone in need? I can't say that he's desperate, but it seems that he could use some attention."

I grinned since I knew the circumstances and also knew how my friends and I would interrupt other people on occasion when the hormones were raging. "It's not a problem Ray, I'll take a quick shower," I replied.

"Thanks, Adam. We'll go in the bedroom and it will only be a few minutes I'm guessing," Ray said as he opened the door fully for his guest.

"Thanks, guy. Ray could have finished with you first, I don't mind waiting," said Matt.

"That's okay, it's not a problem. I'll take a shower so you guys can have a little privacy," I responded.

Matt now seemed to make the connection that I wasn't a typical 'visitor' and looked at me with a curious expression as he thanked me. I took my beer and headed into the bathroom to rinse off while Ray and Matt went into the bedroom and closed the door behind them. I knew what was happening and I smiled at the irony. I was told that I would not have to worry about being bothered by friends stopping by and within the first half hour he has company at the door.

I heard the door close as I finished my shower so I toweled dry and joined Ray in the living room. "Sorry about that, Adam," he said, "I was not expecting company today. Thanks for understanding."

"It happens," I replied. "Is he one of your regulars?" I queried.

"Yeah. Matt's a nice guy and I've known him for over a year, I think," said Ray. "He would come by when he notices my car and sometimes he just has a beer with me. Other times, like today, he enjoys relieving some tension and I have a hard time saying no.

"C'mon, throw on some clothes and let's get dinner. I'm starving," said Ray.

We went to a nearby pub and had a very pleasant dinner of burgers and fries with a couple of glasses of wine to wash it down. Ray told me how he has been coming here on business every month for a couple of years, having an arrangement to use this cottage each time. He made friends with a couple of guys in one of the local bars and, like where we presently live, he has people stop by to see him when he is in town. Most times he enjoys the company, not to mention providing oral sex to the boys, but it's getting to the point where he doesn't have much time to just hang out without having visitors. I laughed and told him that he was just too good at what he does. He appreciated the joke and laughed along with me.

After dinner and a drink at the bar, we went back to the cottage. Ray said that he would really like to have an early night and asked how I felt about just spending some time in bed. This sounded wonderful to me and I told him as much. Ray smiled broadly and said to make myself comfortable while he took a quick shower.

As the water ran in the bathroom, I stripped down and stretched out in bed, rubbing my dick that was already getting hard in anticipation. Almost immediately there was a knock at the door. I cursed but since Ray was in the shower I felt compelled to answer it if for no other reason than to tell whoever was there to go away.

I slipped on my shorts, walked over and opened the door slightly and was greeted by the face of a very handsome young man staring back at me. "Excuse me," he stammered, "I thought that Ray was here. Isn't that his car?" he asked.

"Hi and yes, it is," I said. "Ray is in the shower. And you are?"

"I'm Jeff. I was passing by thought that I would say hello to Ray. I didn't know that he had company and don't mean to intrude on you."

He was a nice-looking young guy, early twenties I'd guess, and very fit. I was sure that Ray would be unhappy not seeing him, so I told him to come inside and wait a few minutes. As he entered he looked at the bulge in my shorts and tried to act nonchalant but his reaction was hard to conceal.

"I'm a friend of Ray's," I said, "and I know why you're really here. You don't have to be self-conscious and I'm sure that Ray will be happy to see you when he's done in the shower."

"I'm really sorry but I am short on time and I hoped to be in and out in a few minutes," mumbled Jeff.

I looked at him and could see that he was jittery enough to just be telling the truth. I was also liking what I saw and felt a tingling in my loins when I imagined his cock. "Okay, Jeff, tell you what. Since Ray is still washing up, and if you don't mind a small change in plans, come drop your pants and sit on the sofa. You can still be in and out in a few minutes and I'll tell Ray that I did him a favor."

Jeff was just horny enough to make a very quick decision and did as I suggested. By the time he sat on the sofa and I knelt in front of him, his erection was pointing at the ceiling, anxious to have lips and a mouth to surround it; I readily attended to his unspoken request.

I took his lovely dick all the way down my throat and worked quickly moving it in and out. I lingered on the head after a dozen or so strokes and felt Jeff begin to stiffen and moan. He took my head in his hands as I sucked the shaft of his cock back into my mouth, working up and down on it, saliva dripping from the side of my mouth. Jeff held my head as his hard dick pulsed out streams of cum into my mouth and he groaned loudly as he was gripped by the pleasure of his orgasm.

As he was panting Jeff eased his cock from my mouth and squeezed the last drops of cum onto my lips. After swallowing the load in my mouth, I licked my lips and then the tip of his dick. Jeff exhaled deeply and stood up, adjusting his pants as he did so. It was quick, just as he wanted, and Jeff was now visibly at ease.

"I really have to run," said Jeff. "Please tell Ray that I will see him another time and thanks a lot... sorry, I don't know your name."

"It's not important," I said. "If I see you again we can have a formal introduction."

"It's a deal," Jeff responded with a smile and walked to the door, letting himself out.

Ray came out of the bathroom as I was walking back to the bedroom. "I heard the door close," he said, "who was that?"

"A nice young man named Jeff," I replied, "he said that he will see you another time."

"I also heard a loud moan a couple of minutes ago. Is everything alright?" Ray said with a smile.

"Well, you know yourself, you can't say no to someone in need," I said, smiling back.

"Good boy, I owe you one," he said.

"And I aim to collect tonight," I responded, dropping my shorts while walking over to the bed.

Ray and I went to bed and made up for lost time. I straddled Ray and began kissing his face and neck as Ray stroked my back with his fingers, his stiffening dick gently moving against my penis. I worked my way down to his chest and lingered at each nipple in turn, nibbling and biting gently, before continuing to his abdomen and stopping when his penis entered my mouth. I licked its head and shaft, feeling it getting hard in my mouth, and then I let Ray push it down my throat. Ray held my head and proceeded to gently fuck my face while I grasped his legs to hold him close.

I could hear Ray starting to breathe heavily so I rotated my body so that he could take my cock in his mouth while I continued doing the same to him. His mouth was warm and wet and the sensation of his tongue on the head of my dick was extraordinary. I knew that I could not hold my orgasm back for long and I wanted it so badly I was shaking. Ray was moaning loudly when he stiffened, and I felt his cock pulsing as semen began filling my mouth. As I was swallowing his load my dick shot cum hard into Ray's mouth and I heard him gulping it down hungrily. In a very short time, we exhausted ourselves giving in to our pent-up desires.

I slid off Ray and lay next to him, totally spent. Ray exclaimed how this concentrated exercise wore him out and how he should have known better than to invite a young man to join him for the weekend. It was a light-hearted moment that proved how comfortable we had become with each other in a short period of time. Ray pulled me close and kissed me but before I could truly appreciate the moment, there was a knock at the door.

I looked at Ray as another knock shattered the stillness. "People aren't used to me having guests and tend to come by whenever it suits them. Let me get rid of them," said Ray starting to get out of bed.

"I understand, Ray. I've popped in without warning myself," I responded.

Ray went to the door and asked who was there. "Tom and Cyril," came the cold reply.

"Look, I've got company and it's late so come back another time," said Ray.

"You 'look' and I don't give a fuck who you're entertaining. Open the fuckin' door!" said a very irate and somewhat intoxicated individual.

"Tom, you've had a bit too much to drink so please don't make a scene," pleaded Ray.

"If you want to avoid a scene, open the door and suck my dick like a good cocksucker," responded Tom.

Ray looked over at me as I stood by the bedroom door. "Adam, I'm sorry that you have to witness this. Some of these guys can be rude at times so it is probably better if I just deal with them. Stay in the bedroom and close the door, I'll be okay."

"I want to see what they look like and also let them know that there are two of us to contend with," I replied.

With slight hesitation Ray opened the door and two tipsy fellows, not as big as their loud voices would imply, walked in smiling at their success. "Hey, Cyril check this out. Two naked faggots. Sorry to interrupt your suck-fest," said Tom.

He was right. We got up so quickly that we overlooked the dressing part and we stood there naked. Ray and I started laughing at the silliness of the scene and, amazingly, the entire mood lightened tremendously. Cyril had a big grin, clearly enjoying the sight of another young man standing naked in front of him. "Ya know, Ray, maybe you can take a break tonight and your friend here can take care of business for you," he said.

"No, it doesn't work like that, Cyril," said Ray sternly.

"Shut the fuck up, Ray," interrupted Tom, "you don't tell us how it works. We tell you.

"Cyril, go have a seat on the couch. Pretty-boy, get on your knees and start sucking his dick." Neither of us moved.

Tom now walked over to an armchair that was opposite the sofa and sat down, opening his pants in the process. "Ray, come over here and suck my cock, I want to feel it get hard in your mouth," he said. "What's wrong with you guys? Cyril, do you want a blowjob or not? Sit down and open your pants for the young cocksucker." This time Cyril did as he was instructed but grinned sheepishly.

From my perspective, I didn't mind so much since I saw that Cyril had a very nice cock. His now erect penis was long and slender with a beautifully shaped, smooth head. The ridge at the back of the head was well pronounced and there were a couple of veins that added to the interest. As much as I dislike having anyone tell me whose dick to suck, I must admit that I was looking forward to having this beauty slide down my throat. I glanced at Ray and he smiled cautiously, knowing what I must be thinking, and I believe that he was envious. Tom on the other hand had a thick, heavy looking dick, about 8 inches long. It wasn't bad but Cyril's won the contest hands down.

I moved over to kneel in front of Cyril and looked into his eyes as I gently took his gorgeous cock into my willing mouth with a soft moan. He smiled as I let it slide down my throat until his balls rested on my chin. I held my breath while I savored the feeling of this hard cock in my throat and then moved up and down, breathing deeply as his dick allowed my airway to open again. Cyril's head tilted back as he took in the pleasure of the moment.

I heard Tom telling Ray how good it felt to have his dick down Ray's throat and Ray was making choking sounds as he worked on the big fat cock for all it was worth. The sounds of slurping, moaning, licking and sucking filled the room, soon to be followed by cries of pleasure and gagging as both men unleased torrents of semen into our receptive mouths.

When I finished my work with Cyril, I got up from my knees and stood in front of him, only to realize that I had a rock-hard erection. I felt a bit self-conscious by this fact, but the feeling quickly disappeared as Cyril reached out and gently stroked my dick while my body shielded him from Tom's gaze. I smiled at him and he smiled back, knowing that his secret would be safe with me.

Ray finished licking the cum from Tom's dick and stood up. "Nice job, Ray," said Tom. "Sorry that we were such assholes tonight, but we looked forward to seeing you and you know how stubborn and obnoxious Cyril can be when he has a hardon," he continued to no one in particular.

Cyril whispered, "Idiot." I glanced at him and laughed.

After they left and Ray and I finally got back to bed, Ray said that he was sorry for all the crap that he put me through tonight. He said that he appreciated that I took care of Jeff and Cyril, adding that Cyril is a nice guy when separated from the others and hoped that I enjoyed him. I told him that I did and added that I felt that Cyril was a bit special and hoped that Tom wouldn't be a bad influence. Ray grinned and said that he agreed with me and mentioned that he would give me Cyril's phone number if I wanted it, 'just in case'.

"That would be nice, Ray, if you don't mind," I said.

"I don't mind at all," he responded quietly.

As I lay on my side, Ray held me close and kissed the back of my neck. I could feel my penis stirring and also felt Ray's dick poke the crack of my ass. "I think you may lose your cherry tomorrow morning, Adam," Ray whispered.

"With pleasure," I said, "I've been saving it for you." With that I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.