All Comments on 'My Curvy, Sexy, Mature Neighbour'

by Merobaldo80

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Threesome?????

Get Chrissie involved for even more fun.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago

See this? All of her comments can be put in one paragraph.. It's an error you mage several times, spreading things out that can be placed together

"It definitely was, let's rest a short while and try some different positions!" She suggested and at that point we embraced and kissed and i grabbed her tongue with my lips, tasting her saliva, such was the lust I felt even post coital.

"I don't know how you didn't cum through that." She said.

"We are going to have a lot of fun." She said.

I may have missed it when I fell asleep, but I didn't catch her explanation for not having sex regularly. The question was a nice foreshadow that never shed light.

Mobile49Mobile49about 4 years ago
Sexy

Love the beginning and I can’t wait to read how this develops. What a sexy start! Love BBW.

littlechevylittlechevyabout 4 years ago
great

Just have to admit that when you write the next chapter(s) you have talent in writing and can't wait for the next bit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Poor writing

A good story ruined by poor writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
More polish needed

Agree with earlier comment. Good story. Poor writing. More polish would help. Find someone to proofread it, preferably someone who read novels.

mrstanleymrstanleyabout 4 years ago
Very Hot Story

You are someone who reads my stories so I thought I would look at one of yours. You are a good writer with a few mechanical mistakes. I think you are pretty good for a beginner. I love your content BBW, feet, oral sex, mature, toe sucking, sandals etc. I gave you 5s on your stories because they are very erotic. I notice your critics didn't leave their address. That is because they have no stories written. If I don't like a story I don't comment or finish reading it. Feel free to comment on my stories in the review spaces. My email is broken on this site. Great job.

HragsHragsalmost 4 years ago

This is cool story. Nothing like having a neighbor with no string attached sex. Keep this story going. We all need more chapters to read.

Client8Client8over 2 years ago

Loving it! Simplistic yet saucy, a guaranteed one-two punch knockout.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago
Lies, lies, lies.

In the bedroom, we lied on the bed.

Or we laid on the bed.

Poor writing, poor grammar.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous