My Cute Niece Kelsey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With another cute giggle she responded "I guess that's fair, I've never done this before, so I'm kinda nervous." she said while slowly turning her back to me which put her glorious pajama short clad teen butt right in front of me where it belonged. I started slowly stroking my cock while encouraging her "Oh baby, don't worry, with an ass like that you can do no wrong, just do what feels natural." and with that she put her hands on my knees for support and started to rub her amazing young ass in circular patterns all over my legs and groin.

"Oh fuck Kels, you're so sexy. Where did you learn to dance like this?" "I saw a Tik Tok video about it," she giggled. I couldn't believe my luck. She arched her back perfectly and just enough of her small but shapely waist was exposed, it was simply breathtaking. I couldn't wait to give my flawless 18 year old niece the big load I had saved up. I could tell that all this teasing, dancing, kissing and stroking had my balls working overtime to produce even more.

"Oh pumpkin, that feels so good and you look so sexy. Why don't you stand up for a second and let me get you out of those cute shorts." "Okay Uncle Trevor.'' she said while getting to her feet. With that amazing ass right in my face, I took control and started peeling down her shorts slowly, kissing and rubbing each inch of her luscious white ass as it became exposed. It was like unwrapping the best Christmas present of all time.

"Wow Uncle Trevor, you do really like my butt, don't you?" "Oh yea baby doll, all of you is so perfect, especially your angelic face, but I am an ass guy at heart and yours is phenomenal.'' I responded in between kisses. Finally, I got her shorts completely off and she stepped out of them while saying "I've never been talked to or treated this way before Uncle Trevor. You're making me feel so grownup, sexy, special and... horny... I can't believe I'm talking to my handsome uncle this way!"

While listening to her I took a moment to truly admire her sexy little body. Her ass looked even better than I imagined. Heart shaped and extremely plump in her cute blue thong, perfectly accented by her thin girly waist. I took her by the hips and guided her back toward my raging hard on.

"Sweetie, you should feel sexy all the time, any lesser man would have blown his load by now! I don't know how I'm maintaining!" She giggled and started dancing on me again, except this time it was direct skin on skin contact which took things to a whole new level. She really started getting into it, and after a minute or two she spit in her hand, reached back and took hold of her favorite new toy, and started stroking it while she danced all over her favorite uncle's lap.

"God, that feels amazing Kelsey. You have the most perfect soft skin and your little hand looks so cute wrapped around my big cock. I could get used to this!" Instead of saying anything back she let her actions speak loudly. Taking firm control of my steel rod of a cock, she started slapping and rubbing it all over her show-stealing 18 year old ass.

"Good lord Kels..." was all I could muster as I was completely lost in the moment, hypnotized and trying to make sure to capture every detail for a lifetime of jerk off material. She finished her first ever lap dance by pinning my cock against my inner thigh and grinding her ass directly on it for a few minutes. I held her hips to help keep her steady, as I was sure she was starting to get tired after all the exertion, especially with a sore knee.

Finally, she plopped down on my left thigh, which felt amazing on its own right, and rested on my chest while stroking my cock and looking up at me with her big, high school girl eyes. I held her close and told her how amazingly sexy she was while giving her gentle kisses and letting her rest. I took the opportunity to explore more of her soft little body and finally let my hand make its way up her loose nightshirt and felt my way to her soft, supple teen breasts.

"Uncle Trevor, I love the way your strong hands feel when you touch me. You smell so good and manly. I wish I could just snuggle here on your chest and in your arms forever, but we need to get all that backed up cum out of you, I know all this teasing is probably starting to get painful!" While saying this she started pumping my cock more deliberately. I had to put my hand over hers to slow her down, otherwise I would have burst within the next few seconds. I had more devilish plans in mind for that.

"You're right sweetie, it is getting about that time, and I could hold you forever, so don't tempt me! Why don't you let me stand up, I need to stretch my legs." She started to stand up, but just before she gave one last little wiggle on my lap. Man, this girl was something else.

When we both got to our feet I pulled her in for one more deep kiss. I reached over mid kiss and grabbed one of mom's lush bath towels from the rack and dropped it on the floor between us. "Why don't you get down on your knees Kelsey, that way you can be comfortable and I can get a good look at you before we get to the good part."

She smiled at me ever so sweetly and gave me one more gentle kiss before slowly dropping to her knees. She took her uncle's big cock by the base and stared at it, transfixed yet again when seeing it from this new angle. "My God Uncle Trevor, your cock is so big and beautiful, I can't wait to help you cum!"

What a moment. My darling 18 year old niece, on her knees in my mom's bathroom, worshiping my cock and basically begging for my cum. This must be what winning the lottery feels like!

"I'm glad you like him so much, Kelsey, because he sure likes you! Why don't you give him a sweet kiss right there" as I tapped the bottom right side of my cock head. She looked up at me with the most devilishly cute look. "I'd love that," she said as she moved her little hand up and grasped the opposite side of my cock head while pressing the chosen spot firmly into her soft teen lips for multiple seconds before breaking off with a loud kissing sound, never breaking eye contact. My knees almost gave out, I had to brace myself on the counter top to not fall down.

She looked so pretty, cute and simply amazing looking up at me with my big cock in her face. Her soft freshly 18 year old lips felt like heaven against my cock head. Yet again, she had me in awe. "Wow Uncle Trevor, you really liked that didn't you!" she said with a cute giggle. "Oh yea Kels, that was so hot and you look so fucking adorable. Would you keep kissing it for me?" "Of course!" she said while switching hands and giving the opposite side of my incredibly hard cock head the same kiss.

I was on cloud nine as she took my heavy balls in one hand and used the other to hold my cock at different angles and press it into her sweet lips. She made it a point to plant firm kisses on every square inch of my manhood. From head to base and back to the head, all the while massaging my sensitive testicles, never breaking eye contact.

"Uncle Trevor" She said, using my mushroom head as a microphone, "This is fun and all, but I don't think we're going to get your cum out this way. I've never done anything like this before, but maybe I could... I don't know... suck it for you? I need to practice anyway. That would make you cum, right? I think it should fit in my mouth..."

This was obviously music to my ears. "Oh Kelsey, that would be absolutely amazing! Can I rub my cock on your pretty face for a minute first? That will really get me excited, then you can suck it." I leaned forward and stole a glance at her perfect ass, which looked astounding with her on her knees in front of me. "Oh yea Uncle Trevor, that sounds hot, I love your big cock so much."

With that I took control of my cock and pressed it against the side of her girly face with her chin at the base of my cock. My dick was clearly longer than her adorable little face, and when she smiled at me I knew this was about to get real good. I rubbed my plum sized mushroom head all over her soft teen face, all while she kept one hand deftly massaging my balls.

After a minute or so I took my rock hard cock like a baseball bat and started slapping her innocent face with it. This elicited a cute little squeal from her, which just encouraged me further. I made sure to hit every inch of her precious face with me cock. Her soft skin felt so good. Every time it came near her mouth she tried, mostly successfully, to give it a kiss, which was so hot. I really wanted to make the most out of this as I knew deep down I'd never have such a taboo and naughty experience with someone this sexy and young.

"So you've never sucked one of these before?" I asked. "Oh heck no, but I've also never had one like this to play with before. Can you like, give me some pointers? I'm a quick learner, I promise!" Her contagious youthful excitement got the best of me again, and I knew this kid would be a natural. "Well, why don't you go ahead and give it a go. I know you're going to do great, but I'll give you some advice where I can. Just do what comes instinctively and try to have fun!"

With that she took back control of my big cock and planted a few more sweet kisses on my cock head before locking eyes with me. I held my breath as she opened her sweet young mouth and lowered it over her favorite uncle's cock head. I moaned in pure ecstasy as the soft warmth of her 18 year old mouth and lips washed over me as she enveloped my cock. Her cute little face looked amazing with my big cock buried in her suctioning mouth. I placed my hand on her head for encouragement as she started bobbing on my dick, never breaking eye contact.

After a minute or so she really started getting comfortable and hit her stride. I leaned down and took her free hand and placed it on my balls, guiding her to keep rubbing them while she sucked, which she readily obliged. "Oh wow Kelsey, you're doing great and look so fucking cute with your uncle's big cock that you love so much in your sweet mouth. Keep rubbing my balls, that's where all that cum is backed up, and we need to keep them happy."

She never stopped sucking and winked at me to show that she understood, which damn near put me over the edge. "Here Kelsey, let's go ahead and get your little shirt off," and with that she took a break from her incestious engagement and lifted her arms for me. I did the honors by lifting her shirt over her head and tossing it to the side.

She nervously covered her freshly exposed breasts. "Don't be shy now Kelsey, let Uncle Trevor get a look at those." I said while gently moving her arms. Of course, she had the ideal tits you want to see on a girl with her body type. Not too big, not too small handfuls with nickel sized small pink nipples. "Do you like them?" she asked nervously, obviously slightly self conscious as most teenagers are. Instead of responding, I got down on my knees also in order to properly suck and play with my newly freed play things.

"They're incredible Kels!" I said while taking the opportunity to also slap her plump ass and steal a quick kiss. This elicited another cute surprised gasp as I got back to my feet, pointing my big cock back in her face. She took the hint and went back to giving me the best head of my life.

After a few more minutes of this I had to take control before I came, and pulled it out of her vacuuming mouth with an audible pop. A slight look of disappointment washed over her innocent features. Clearly she wanted to keep sucking away, which was so hot. "Sorry Kels, I was getting close to cumming, but I'm not quite ready yet.

Are you sure this is the first cock you've sucked? It's the best blowjob I've legitimately ever had! Did you learn this on Tik Tok too?" This compliment lit up her youthful features. "Noooo Uncle Trevor, I'm just doing what comes natural and paying attention to what it seems you like. Your cock tastes so good. I'm just having fun like you said!" I was completely dumbfounded by how perfect she was. Is marrying your niece legal in this state? Would it be worth losing contact with my family if I stole her away? These were the thoughts she was making me think. She was that good.

"Damn babe, that's so hot. Will you suck my balls for a while? They're so backed up and full of cum that they're sore. I bet your mouth would make them feel much better. Take turns giving them some firm licks and suck each of them into your mouth. Just mix it up between licking and sucking. Keep having fun and do what comes natural! "

"Oh no Uncle Trevor! Let me see if I can make them feel better!" She gave me another cute smile as I lifted my heavy cock out of her way so she could focus on her newest assignment. She did just as she was instructed, lathering my descended testicles with her pink tongue and taking each one in her mouth, of course keeping her eyes locked on mine. I love having my balls sucked, so this was probably my favorite moment so far. "Oh fuck Kels, they already feel so much better. You're so talented."

I saw what looked like her having an internal debate and the next thing I knew she sucked my entire overloaded ball sack into her mouth! I could feel her tongue and the rest of her soft mouth working in unison, and noticed her cheeks expand to make room for my invading scrotum. There must have been surprise written all over my face because I saw her eyes fill with a mixture of amusement and confidence. She continued smothering my sperm laden balls with the perfect mixture of licks, sucks and kisses for the next couple minutes until vibrant hums of pleasure washed over me, and any sign of soreness was temporarily eradicated.

I reached down and started groping her firm young tits while she went back to lovingly sucking the head. The next thing I knew she was mixing it up perfectly between licking my cock from base to tip, planting a kiss or two, suckling the head, and going to work on my balls. This kid was something else. At a few points I took control and fucked her sweet mouth while she kept up her firm eye contact, every so often groping those luscious teenage boobs, reaching back to get a handful of that soft ass, and breaking her barley-legal mouth away from my cock for quick, deep kiss. I made sure to make my dick poke the inside of each of her cheeks a few times and battered my hard, wet cock against her pretty face, which elicited a few more playful squeals.

To say I was having the time of my life would be an understatement. After about 10 minutes of this I needed to get off my feet, and thought I would see about returning the favor.

"Oh fuck Kelsey, I need to lay down for a minute. Let me get on my back and I want you to get on your hands and knees over me in the 69 position. How does that sound?" "That sounds great Uncle Trevor, you'll keep letting me suck on your big cock, right? I love how it tastes sooo much." "Who am I to keep a pretty girl like you from sucking your favorite cock, even if it is your uncle's?"

This elicited another adorable laugh as she made room for me to lay down on mom's oversized bathroom rug. "I want that ass I've been staring at all weekend right in my face. There you go." Once we fully assumed the position she quickly went back to work sucking my thick cock and fondling my full nuts, which we're definitely getting fuller by the minute. I admired how great her ass looked bent over right in my face while also noticing the back of her head bob up and down and from side to side. It felt amazing having her bottom lip and tongue on the top of my cock head.

I took note of the soaking wet spot on her panties and went in for a kiss through the fabric. She smelled and tasted so sweet, just like you'd expect an 18 year old princess to. This got her attention, and with my cock muddling her words but in a needy voice said "Uncle Trevorrr." This was the only que I needed. I continued to kiss and lick her tiny little teen pussy through her panties while she bobbed away, moaning into my cock. I eventually had her stop while I removed her panties and repositioned. Of course, her little pink pussy was absolutely flawless with only a day or two of stubble, which was fine by me. "Uncle Trevor, pleaseee. I really need to cum." She said while wiggling her little virgin pussy and fat ass in my face.

She was in for it now. "Your wish is my command. Keep sucking when you want to, but this is all about you now." On that note, I went to town fingering, sucking and licking her tight little barley 18 year old pussy. She was writhing and convulsing in ecstacy, and it felt divine having her soft little body rolling around on top of mine. My free hand explored her lythe body while I continued on my mission to make her fully satisfied. She tucked my cock back in her mouth a few times just to keep herself from screaming and waking up her grandma. Like a binky for a naughty toddler.

Within five minutes she grabbed the towel that she had been kneeling on and pressed it into her face. I realized why when my face became flooded and I heard muffled screaming while her free hand gripped her grandma's rug. I continued to gently kiss and lick her, taking care as I knew she was overly sensitive after cumming so hard. "Uncle Trevor, that was soooo good. I needed that badly" She purred as she slowly spun around and laid her head on the crook of my shoulder.

I pulled her naked form in as close as possible and gave her some more gentle kisses. "It's okay sweetie, just relax for a minute. You came a lot!" Suddenly her eyes got big "OMG Uncle Trevor, we still have to get that cum out of you! I'm sooo sorry." She reached down and grabbed my still mostly hard cock and started stroking it and kissing me with a newfound vigor.

"Okay baby, let me sit over here for a bit and you can suck it some more, sound good?" She emphatically agreed. I took my seat and she gave me another quick lap dance before slipping back on her knees. She went to work with her kissing, sucking, licking and rubbing routine on both my cock and my balls with a sense of urgency until I was as hard as ever. She even took it upon herself to add a few head twists, and got both hands involved. The kid had talent for sure.

I made a point to reach back to shake and smack her remarkably fat, heart shaped ass a few times, and also took a couple moments to play with her little nipples and full breasts. She hardly took her mouth off for even a second. She was a young lady on a mission.

"Damn baby you're getting me close. How much of your uncle's big cock can you take down your throat?" She gave me another of her adorable winks and went as deep as she could, which was a little over halfway. Not bad at all. Especially for a first timer. "Oh baby, mix in a few of those and I'll be cumming in no time." She of course obliged and added her little deep throat to her glorious head routine. After about 5 more minutes I finally had about as much as I could handle.

"Okay sweetheart, I'm going to stand up now." She never stopped sucking, even while I was rising to my feet and slowly stepping away from the toilet. She just followed me, shuffling on her knees. So fucking hot. After another minute or two of her amazing head and ball suckling routine I, at long last, felt a familiar sensation take hold. "Oh fuck Kelsey, Uncle Trevor is about to cum. Can I cum all over that perfect little princess face of yours?" I asked while pulling my cock from her suctioning, barely 18 year old mouth with another loud pop.

"Yesss, please. I want your cum so bad. My hot uncle's cum. Be sure you get some in my mouth, I want to taste it!" After hearing this I was teetering on the edge. "Okay baby rub my balls, there you go. Tilt your head back. Good girl, now close your eyes."

I was past the point of no return. Like water coming to a boil or a lightning strike, the first jet of thick white cum finally came shooting out. I lowered my aim enough just in time to prevent it from completely clearing her head. The lion's share splattered on her bangs and forehand while the rest fell down along her smiling high school girl face - along her nose, mouth and chin. The next thick rope coated the right side of her perfect angel face, then the left, then back to the right. Then again on her nose and forehead, and back to the left. All the while she kept rubbing my much relieved balls and smiling that cute smile that won me over so many years ago.