My Cute Niece Kelsey Pt. 01

Story Info
Uncle and niece's surprise encounter in grandma's bathroom.
8.6k words
4.69
54.3k
90
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was another dreary, overcast day in the big city to everyone else, but to me it was glorious! After trudging away for over a year at my new real estate gig, I finally had a few clients lined up and things were on the up and up. It was time to go home for the holidays. This would be my first time visiting my family in over a year!

The small town my sister moved to was an 8 hour drive from my new life, so it was hard to make it back with the new job and all. My mom moved into a small place near my sister, and by small I mean tiny! One bedroom, one bath with a compact kitchen/living area. At least the bathroom was decent sized. It was good for my mom to be so close to my sister, her husband and their daughters to help out, so it worked well for everyone.

My gym routine over the last year really kept me focused and in a good headspace. Being 28 years old, it was important to maintain and establish good habits. The new life I was building for myself was fun, but I was really looking forward to some much needed family time. I made it to my sister's place at about 6:00 PM. Once we finished our initial greetings, spent some time playing with my younger nieces, and sat down for dinner my sister informed me that my brother-in-law's parents, brother and his two kids had decided to join us for the holiday, and would be needing the guest room that was previously designated for me.

They made arrangements for me to stay with mom. She had a California King that we could share, and we're both fan sleepers so it should be fine. "Great" I thought, but outwardly I put on a cheery demeanor so as to not cause a disruption or seem ungrateful.

"Oh, and Kelsey will be here soon and she's staying there also, the kids are going to use her room. Since you're so tall she's fine with using a sleeping bag on Mom's loveseat. Remember, she turned 18 last week and her boyfriend's name is Jesse." My sister reminded me.

I needed no such reminder as Kelsey and I followed one another on Instagram and texted on a weekly basis. My ears did perk up when my sister told me she would be staying with us. The last time I saw Kelsey she was still in her awkward stage, but I could tell from her Instagram posts that she has matured into a beautiful young lady, but still retained most of her girly cuteness.

She had been an adamant volleyball player, but had to take the last three months or so off after a knee injury. She texted me often about her boyfriend Jesse, who honestly seemed like a little dweeb, and other High School drama. I gave her the best advice I could and kept her up to date with my life. I hadn't had much time to date, but I did fill her in on my job, home life, etc.

Being 10 years younger than me, she was almost like a little sister in many ways. I would take her on special little "uncle dates" she called them when I was ~16-20 and she was ~6-10. Just innocent stuff of course. Ice cream, whatever Disney movie was out at the time, things like that. It gave me a reason to get out of the house and borrow my mom's car while providing her with some one-on-one attention that her parents had a hard time carving out with the two younger girls demanding so much of their time. We developed a close, trusting bond that carried on through the years.

"Oh, that's great! I look forward to seeing her!" As if she was summoned, the front door swung open. All I could see were headlights, which I assumed were Jesse's, but then Kelsey appeared in the doorway. The Instagram pictures didn't do her justice. She was a 5 '3 inch smoke-show with shapely thighs, wide hips, thin waist, perky tits and the most delicate girl-next-door type of prettiness that only small town girls can achieve.

"Uncle Trevor!" she exclaimed excitedly as she darted across the living room and jumped into my arms. "Hey Kiddo! Woah there, you're not so little anymore, you almost knocked me down!" I said as I caught her midair. "I knew you could handle it, I've been seeing your gym pics on the 'gram, you look great!" she said as we continued our embrace. Wow, she felt and smelled absolutely divine.

She had a solid physique from volleyball, but her few months of inactivity after the injury had produced a thin layer of cushion, which just added a little softness and a few curves to her phenomenal body. "Thanks Kels! (my pet name for her since she was a little girl) It's so great to see everyone!" Since the whole gang was watching, I made a point to not hold her for too long or let my eyes linger.

We carried on that night as a family, having dinner, catching up, playing games, all that good stuff. When I could get away with it, I took every opportunity I could to steal a glance at my adorable niece, who I'm sure made all the boys' heads turn. Probably the teachers too for that matter. She oozed personality and cuteness in the way that only a 10/10 school girl like herself could. From her sweet voice, to delightful demeanor, she was really putting on a show, and she didn't even realize it.

At one point she got up to get a drink. Everyone else was distracted with one of my brother-in-law's tall tales, so I took the opportunity to take a good look at her ass in the designer jeans that her parents weren't thrilled at the cost of. Holy smokes, my jaw almost hit the floor. She had the most bubbly, shapely, and well proportioned ass I think I had ever seen. At that moment I knew she would be a mainstay in my spank bank from here on.

Not too long after Mom, Kelsey and I retired back to Mom's place. Mom and I were close, so sharing a bed wasn't weird or awkward at all, and as I mentioned before, we liked our fans to be nice and loud. The next few days carried on mostly the same. Great food, drinks, catching up, telling jokes, all the things I had missed about being with the fam.

One thing that did change were Kelsey's outfits. One day it was cute shorts and a nice top, the next it was a fashionable sundress followed by her designer jeans and a halter top. The best day was the fourth day, yoga pants. Need I say more? The kid was killing it!

It was hard not to stare. She was a flirt too! When no one was looking or listening she would drop a little compliment about my hands, arms or something superficial like that. She also liked to hold my hand under the table when no one could see, which was very endearing. Things like that really started to take their toll on my ability to concentrate on others when she was around. She loved her Uncle Trevor's attention, and I loved hers.

Kelsey and I caught up a lot, especially in the evenings before bed. She went on about drama at school, her English teacher who had it out for her, and the ups and downs of her and Jesse's relationship. Basic high school stuff. She could have been lecturing me on the strengths and weaknesses of different forms of concrete through the last 500 years, I didn't care as long as I got to look at her while she spoke.

She was so damn cute that sometimes my cock would start to twitch and swell just listening to her talk, catching a whiff of her scent, or simply watching her walk past. This was in large part due to my inability to masturbate over the last three nights. Sure, I could possibly have taken care of it in the shower, but I always seemed to wake up right before Mom and Kelsey, who would force me to rush so they could get ready before the day's activities. Sharing a bathroom with two women is rough!

On the 4th night I woke up at 2:00 am with raging morning wood. On my way to the bathroom I thought I heard someone rustling around, but in my groggy state all I could focus on was getting to the toilet. I was standing there, dick in hand about to relieve myself when I wondered if that was Kelsey I heard moving around. Just on que, she burst into the bathroom with her AirPods in, wearing only her cute pajama shorts and a loose fitting top. We both froze in place. Her wide, freshly-18-year-old eyes locked firmly on my mostly hard cock with an astonished yet hypnotized look on her cute face.

I made no attempt to put my manhood away, wanting to make sure she got a good look. After what seemed like an eternity, but was in reality only 2-3 seconds, she spun around and in a loud whisper exclaimed "OMG Uncle Trevor, I'm so sorry but I needed to get my makeup wipes and I have my earbuds in..." I quickly interrupted her, while begrudgingly tucking my ever hardening 8.5 incher back in my pajamas, in a soothing tone "It's okay pumpkin, it's not like you've never seen one of these before! I'm putting it away, go ahead and grab your..."

It was her turn to interrupt with "Don't put it away!... I know this may seem crazy... But do you think I could like... aim it for you?" she started turning around slowly. "I've always wanted to see what it was like to pee from a guy's perspective, and since I already saw it... OMG you must think I'm so weird, nevermind, I'll just..."

"Kelsey!" I quickly interjected. My brain couldn't believe what I just heard, and I tried to mask my excitement by continuing with "That's totally normal to be curious. Don't worry, you know you can tell me anything. As long as you keep it between us it's fine with me, but hurry over, I have to pee!"

With the most adorably nervous rosie cheek look on her cute face she slowly shuffled up next to me. While stealing a glance at her perfectly plump teen ass, I wrapped my arm around her and pulled her into my side by her hip, letting my hand rest there. I took a moment to let her soft, sweet, girly presence and aroma wash over me. Her head was pointing down in front of me, eyes clearly focused on the massive tent I was pitching below us.

"Don't be nervous sweetie, it's just a dick like any other, and this will be our secret. Go ahead and take it back out." I felt her noticeably relax due to my comforting embrace and reassuring words. In a hushed but serious tone she replied "It's most definitely not like my boyfriends..."

I gave out a slight chuckle as her tiny, soft hand made its way, in what felt like painstakingly slow motion, toward the tent in my pants. An obviously relieved sigh escaped me when her little hand finally made contact with my massive, straining bulge. She let her hand run from the base all the way to head and gave it a much appreciated firm yet gentle squeeze through my pajamas. Almost as if she was checking to see if it was real.

My cock jumped in response which caused her to let out an adorable gasp. "Take it out..." I encouraged while she started fumbling with my straining pajama button. Finally, she overcame that obstacle and the base inch or two of my manhood became visible. Holding my breath as to not say or do anything that would possibly stop her, she slipped her little hand in and slowly grasped the base of my rigid cock. Her soft touch sent waves of primal pleasure coursing through me. I had to slightly lean forward to help her out, but she managed to free my fully engorged 8.5 inches.

"There you go my dear!" I praised as she held my cock above the toilet like it was hers to cherish forever. Her fingers were far from touching, which was so adorably sexy. "OMG Uncle Trevor, I'm just going to say it, your dick is fucking HUGE!" She exclaimed while instinctively giving it a few small strokes.

This situation had gotten so naughty so fast and hearing her say that sentence made me want to pull down her sexy little shorts, bend her over the sink, and fuck her cute little brains out. Somehow, and I'll never know how I found the strength, I managed to keep it together and whispered "Do you like big cocks like Uncle Trevor's?" She immediately replied while continuing to give it the slightest of strokes with the most perfect not-too-tight grip, "Oh yes Uncle Trevor, it's so nice..." she trailed off while I made mental note to 'press record' in my head in an attempt to never forget any of the previous or ensuing details.

With my arm still around her and my strong hand gently yet firmly grasping her hip just above that perfect ass, I remembered what put me in this situation in the first place. I couldn't believe my stunning, freshly 18 year old niece was holding my big cock. After spending four days with family and 3 nights sharing a bed with my mom, all the while flirting with my hot little schoolgirl niece, my full balls were aching for relief almost as bad as my bladder.

"Go ahead and point it towards the toilet sweetie, I'm going to try to start peeing, but it may take a minute or two since he's so... excited." At this she let out the cutest little giggle while obediently pointing my massive erection toward the toilet bowl. I had to hunch over slightly to help her out, and she had to readjust her grip, which remained perfect, but we got it pointed in the right direction.

I closed my eyes, focused on running water and relaxed just enough to get a stream started, which as any guy knows is no small feat when you're sporting a raging hard on. My pee came trickling out, and her inexperienced aim was off ever so slightly as my urine initially hit the lip of the toilet bowl. "Uncle Trevor I'm sooo sorry!" she said as she adjusted her aim and redirected it into the water.

"It's okay Kelsey, even us seasoned vets miss half the time!" I joked. At this point things were flowing freely and she started making small circular patterns with my stream. "Uncle Trevor, this is so much fun! Thank you!" Her youthful excitement was contagious. "Glad you're enjoying yourself Kels" I said while I let my hand that had been on her hip drift down and grip her exquisite young ass.

This act didn't phase her at all, she even wiggled slightly to help me get a better feel. She was giggling and laughing while having the time of her life directing my stream in every pattern she could while seemingly trying to create the most bubbles as possible. At this moment I knew it was confirmed: my 18 year old niece was the cutest and sexiest girl on the planet.

When my stream finally started to die down to a few erratic spurts I could feel the disappointment radiating off of her. She didn't want to let it go, and I was going to give her any excuse under the sun not to. "Okay baby, now that it's done with the main portion you have to 'wring it out' for a bit to get any lingering urine out so it doesn't leak in my pajamas."

With my hand still gripping her ass she contorted in order to look up at me and give me the most adorably inquisitive look I've ever seen. She shifted and refocused on the new task at hand. "I can't believe how cool that was. You guys get to have so much more fun than us when you pee." She said as she started to 'ring out' my big cock in the direction of the toilet bowl. How my heavy, overloaded balls didn't instantly erupt I'll never know.

While never taking her hand off what seemed to be her favorite thing to ever exist, she reached with her other hand and grabbed a square of toilet paper. "What's that for?" I asked. "Well, to, you know, dry it off." she responded ever so seriously. I gave her an adoring chuckle and said "Well, we don't normally do that, but go ahead, it won't hurt anything." with this she pointed my cock upwards and continued to 'wring it out' while dabbing the slightest remnants of urine from my urethra.

Feeling as though I would never forgive myself if I didn't try, I shot my shot with "You know, since we're keeping secrets and all, there's some other stuff that comes out of Uncle Trevor's big cock that you like so much, would you like to help me get that out too?" While asking her this I started slowly rotating towards my niece with my hand still planted on perfectly firm, but somehow still soft teenage ass.

I placed my other hand on the small of her back and pulled her close. She never let go of my big dick that she clearly adored, which was now firmly pressed between our bodies. We looked deep into each other's eyes and without answering my question she extended to her tiptoes.

I followed her lead and the next thing I knew I was standing there, in my mother's bathroom, holding my teenage niece by her phenomenal ass that has been tempting me for three long days, making-out while she desperately tried to stroke her uncle's fat cock that was pinned between us. Our tongues twisted together, and she tasted so sweet in that special way that only young girls do. I tried in vain to feel every inch of her supple, youthful body at the same time, never knowing if I would get another opportunity. I made a point to maul her perfect medium sized high school tits and explore every inch of her I could with my other hand, finishing by nibbling her bottom lip. She let out a stifled moan as she turned to pure puddy in my arms.

She forced herself away from my needy attack long enough to say "OMG Uncle Trevor this is so intense, I felt like I was going cum when you bit my lip!" I started going in for round two when she placed a hand on my chest, the other still handling my aching manhood. She looked down and in her sweet little voice said "I've got to help you get the other stuff out, remember?" Conceding to her thoughtful wish, I let her have a little space between us while she expertly stroked me, still standing in front of the toilet.

"That feels so good Kels, how did you get so talented?" "I guess I'm a natural." she responded with another adorable giggle "I've only given Jesse two hand jobs" "Oh yea?" I said "So does Jesse have a cock like that or what?" I asked, already knowing the answer. She looked down at my big cock for a few seconds while continuing to stroke her new favorite toy. "OMG Uncle Trevor NOO. His is like, less than half the size of yours and not nearly as thick. And he came like... right away both times and hardly any came out..." she trailed off with another hypnotized gaze at her uncle's cock.

"Well Kelsey, I'm a grown man, not your little boyfriend, so things are a bit different. You're doing so good. I was just thinking how you have to be the cutest and sexiest girl alive. Jesse is a lucky guy." "Yea, Jesse is nice and all, but after having so much fun playing with a real man's cock I'm probably going to have to let him off easy!"

While listening to her I directed her free hand to my large descended balls, which to this point had been largely neglected. She started deftly squeezing and rolling them while continuing to stroke me with her other tiny hand. "OMG these things are so big and soft" she complimented while blushing and continued

"And Thanks Uncle Trevor, you're very handsome yourself. I've been checking you out all weekend! Watching this big cock swing around in your grey sweats has been torture!"

Listening to her speak so candidly while stroking my cock and massaging my full testicles was better than sex with any other woman I had ever been with. "Kiddo, you have no idea how hard it's been for me watching you bounce around in your cute little outfits and not being able to relieve myself! The yoga pants you had on earlier almost gave me a heart attack!"

"Good, that just means there will be more hot cum for me to help relieve you of." I couldn't even respond or think properly after hearing that. I simply grabbed her, pulled her close, and enjoyed more of her sweet teenage taste and smell. After a few minutes making-out with her perfect mouth I reached back and dropped the toilet seat, removed my pajama pants, (which caused her to pout a little because she had to release her grip on my cock momentarily for the first time in what felt like an eternity) and took a seat on the throne.

She started to remove her top, but as much as I wanted to see those amazing 18 year old tits, now wasn't the time. "Not yet Kelsey. Let's take it slow. I like to be teased." Catching my drift, she straightened her top and I patted my thigh, making my indication clear.

"Why don't you turn around and dance on Uncle Trevor's lap for a bit?" She arched her eyebrow with a mischievous look on her adorable face. "Uncle Trevor, don't you think it's a bit naughty to ask your 18 year old niece for a lap dance?" she teased. "Don't you think it's naughty to hold your uncle's fat dick while he pees and give him a hand job?" I countered.