My Cute Niece Kelsey Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the 7th rope her face was almost fully coated in my three days worth of spunk. She waved her free hand helplessly as the 8th, 9th and 10th volleys found their home on her precious face that I loved so much. I knew my orgasm was winding down and, remembering her wish, I instructed her to open her sweet mouth and quickly tucked my erupting cock back where it belonged.

She sucked and nursed out the 11th through final 14th ropes, which were much less substantial then their ensuing counter parts, but still were more than enough to fill her little teen mouth almost to the brim. I let her continue to suck my overly sensitive and quickly softening member for about a minute while I admired what would go down as my masterpiece, and committed the glorious sight to memory.

I gently pinched her chin and removed my cock so I could get a look at the thick, hazy white cum in her mouth. "Wow Kels, you did it! You got my cum out for me! I'm completely drained, which is such a relief. You look so pretty and naughty covered in your favorite uncle's cum. Are you going to swallow what's in your lovely mouth?" She nodded emphatically, her eyes obviously glued shut. "Go ahead baby" I instructed. She slowly closed her mouth. I let my hand rest in her thin, delicate throat so that I could feel it going down the hatch. Incredible.

"OMG Uncle Trevor, that tasted so good. I felt like such a grown up when you kept cumming on my face. There was so much! It was so hot!" All the while with closed eyes because of the sticky disaster I had made on her smooth features. "Okay pumpkin, I know you can't see, but Uncle Trevor still has a little cum left for you..."

At that moment she somehow forced her beautiful green eyes open. There were 2 or 3 pearly strands in front of each, but she still managed to keep them open and turn her focus back to my mostly hard cock. What a trooper. She grabbed it gently and 'wrung out' the rest of my cum into her newly empty mouth and sent it down to the pit of her stomach.

"Oh God, suck it a little more with your uncle's hot cum all over your pretty face." She eagerly indulged, keeping my cock mostly hard, and even taking time to rub and suck my freshly deflated and much relieved balls that had produced all the cum that she loved so much.

"Okay Kels, I think that's enough. Let's get you cleaned up..." she interrupted with "Nooo Uncle Trevor, I don't want to waste any of this.... It tastes so sweet and manly... Will you feed it to me? I've been a good girl. I deserve it." Wow, this kid was full of surprises. "Of course baby girl. Open up." I used both my index finger and softening cock to scoop the massive amount of cum off her face and directed it into her eager mouth where she quickly sent it down to mingle with the rest of my three days worth of seed. She was like a hungry little chick.

When I pushed the last morsel of cum from her left eyebrow into her mouth she had finally swallowed it all. "Jeez Uncle Trevor, that was so much! I'm actually full just from your cum! Jesse only ever came like.. A little dribble. Yours was like a waterfall!" I chuckled, fully sated and at a loss for words. None were necessary as she took my cock back in her mouth for another quick suck and a few kisses before bouncing back to her feet and retrieving her phone from her pajama bottoms.

"OMG Uncle Trevor, it's almost 4:00 am! We have to be up at 6:00! We've been in here for like 2 hours!" This was quite alarming. Mom would be getting up in an hour or so to get ready. "I know kid, we better get to bed soon. Aren't you glad you stumbled in to get your makeup wipes?" "OMG, yes, that was so intense, naughty and sexy. You have such an amazing cock and your sperm tasted so delightful. I never knew having my pussy eaten could make me cum so hard!" She made a quirky little face and continued "I guess I won't be needing my makeup wipes after the mess you made of me! Let's hop in the shower!"

We jumped in my mom's shower and got it nice and hot. Taking turns washing and admiring one another's bodies. She took extra care to make sure she was in charge of cleaning her new favorite toy. Her soapy, soft little hands felt so good that I somehow managed another full erection. "Now now Uncle Trevor's penis, stay down, we don't have time for that unfortunately." She said in her cute girly voice.

After our shower we dried off, helped each other get dressed and had one more quick make-out session. "Okay Uncle Trevor, I'm off to my sleeping bag. I'll see you in an hour or two, and maybe you too." she said looking down and giving my big cock one more quick rub and squeeze through my pajamas. On that note we both headed off to bed. I made sure to give her perfect butt one more smack on the way out the door, which got another cute squeal out of her. Mom was still snoring lightly, which was a good sign. Thank goodness for the fans, otherwise we may have been busted! I was out almost instantly, dreaming of my sweet, playful, and sexy niece...