My Dad Keeps Stealing My Boyfriends Ch. 02

Story Info
My uncle and dad use me for their pleasure.
2.5k words
4.2
62.4k
109

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Lucas96
Lucas96
1,842 Followers

Disclaimer: this story involves father-son, uncle-nephew, and brother-brother incest, as well as forced submission and humiliation.

***

When I woke up the next morning, still cuddling between my uncle and my dad, the two of them had already woken up and were talking. I quickly closed my eyes and pretended to still be asleep, listening to them.

"I can't believe you've had this little twink strutting around your house all these years and this is the first time you fucked him," my uncle was saying.

My dad laughed. "I mean, I was definitely tempted, but fortunately he's such a slut he kept me satisfied with all the boys he brought home."

My uncle laughed too. "You just stole them right in front of him?"

"Of course, why not?" my dad said. "Most of the time his little boyfriends get on their knees and beg me to fuck them without me even needing to do anything. And this little slut likes to watch and jerk off while I fuck them anyway."

"I'm impressed," my uncle said. "Feels like only yesterday you were the one on your knees begging to get fucked."

"Heh, yeah," my dad said, a little awkwardly.

There was a pause in the conversation. I'm sure they were both remembering the days when my uncle fucked my dad. My hard-on twitched imagining this.

"You, uh...you ever miss those days?" my uncle asked suggestively. He tossed the sheets on the bed down, revealing all of our naked bodies. I opened my eyes a tiny bit to see my uncle's raging erection lying flat against his hairy, six-pack abs. It took all my self control not to immediately wrap my lips around it.

"Um...ya know...sometimes, I guess," my dad said, a vulnerability emerging in his voice that I rarely got to hear.

"I think you should get my dick wet with your mouth so I can fuck your son again," my uncle said.

"Fuck..." my dad said softly. "What if he wakes up?"

"Then he'll see what a good little bitch you are for me," my uncle said gruffly. "Now get between my legs." My dad hesitated for only a moment, then gently crawled over me and started sucking his brother's fat cock. "Ohhh fuck yeah, that's it, just like te good old days," my uncle groaned. "You missed your big bro's dick in your mouth, didn't you?"

"Mmmm, yes," my dad moaned as he eagerly sucked and licked his brother's cock.

I took this as a good time to "wake up." I curled up next to my uncle and opened my eyes, smiling as I got a good look at my dad deepthroating him. "Mmmm, good morning," I said to my uncle, leaning over and kissing him deeply. Then I giggled as I looked down at my dad and said, "Good job, Daddy, you're being such a good little bitch for your brother."

As soon as I said this, I felt my uncle's strong hand grip my throat firmly, lightly choking me. "Listen up, you little bitch," he said to me sternly. "All you are this week is a fucktoy for me and your dad, you understand?" I could only nod as I gasped for breath. My erection bounced in front of me. "That means I don't want to hear your little whore mouth unless it's begging us for cock. Got it?"

"Yes, sir," I managed to say.

"Good," he said, releasing his hand from my throat. I gasped for air. "Now get that ass in the air."

Submissively, I got on my hands and knees on the bed and raised my butt up in the air. I heard my dad moaning as he watched his brother treat me this way.

"Mmmm, that's it, little bro, keep sucking that dick while I teach your son how to be a good boy," my uncle said to my dad. Then he gave my ass a firm slap and said to me, "Finger your tight little hole, slut."

I reached back between my legs and obediently slid a finger into my hole. I started moaning as I pleasured myself. "Ohhhh, pleeeeease fuck me, Uncle Chris, I need your fat cock inside me sooo bad, I promise I'll be a good little whore for you."

"Mmmm, fuck yeah," he groaned. I continued fingering myself and desperately begging to get fucked while my dad sucked him off. After a few minutes, he said to my dad, "You want to see me fuck your son again, little bro?"

My dad took his cock out of his mouth and started licking the shaft up and down. "Fuck yes, bro, pound this little slut's ass."

"Get it ready for me," my uncle said. He moved to the side so that my dad could crawl behind me and start hungrily tonguing my hole. I could only moan. My uncle moved around the bed and stood in front of me, then grabbed the hair on the back of my head and pulled me up, forcing me to look up at his hairy, muscular body towering over me. "Feel good, boy?" he asked.

"Ohhh, yes, sir," I moaned.

"Go on, then, thank him, you dumb bitch."

"Ohhh, thank you, Daddy," I moaned. "Thank you for getting my ass ready to get fucked."

My uncle chuckled. "That's it, now you're learning how to be a good little fucktoy."

He got on the bed and got behind me, nudging my dad to the side. I saw my dad scoot to the end of the bed and start stroking himself as he looked up at his brother about to mount me. "Fuck my son hard, bro, give this little brat what he deserves."

With no warning, my uncle slammed all of his big dick into me at once. I cried out in pain. He slid all the way out of me, then slammed into me again. "Owwwww, fuuuuck, stop, it hurts!" I cried.

I felt his hand shoving my head into the sheet. "Shut the fuck up, bitch," he groaned as he hammered away at my hole without mercy. "Whining is only gonna make me fuck you harder."

As I groaned into the sheets, I could see my dad stroking himself as he gazed up at his brother in awe. There was a submissive look on his face I had never seen before, and I watched in amazement as he reached down between his legs and started fingering himself.

My uncle must have noticed this too, because I heard him chuckle and say, "You want this too, don't you?"

My dad nodded. "Fuck yes, bro, please fuck me like you used to."

"Get in position next to your son."

My dad got on his hands and knees next to me, our faces inches apart. He saw me looking at him, and I could tell he was embarrassed to be seen like this in front of me, but clearly he was too desperate for his brother's dick to resist. "Pleeeease, fuck me, bro," he begged.

Just as my hole was adjusting and I was starting to enjoy my uncle's cock, he pulled out and moved behind my dad. I whimpered and slid a couple fingers into myself as I watched my uncle slide his cock into his brother.

"Fuck yeah, there's that tight little brother hole I've been missing," my uncle groaned.

My dad moaned. "Ohhhh, fuuuuuuck, give it to me, bro, fuck me hard," he begged.

"Nnnngghh, let me see you make out with your son while I breed you," my uncle said, punctuating his order with a slap on my dad's ass.

My dad and I, moaning desperately, began sloppily making out with each other.

"Ohhhh my god, ohhhh fuck, ohhhhhhh!" my dad's cries were escalating. "Fuck me harder, bro, you're gonna make me cum, fuck meeeee!"

"Nnnnnngggghhhhh, fuck yeah," my uncle groaned, gripping my dad's ass firmly so he could increase the pace of his fucking.

I watched in awe as both men's groans escalated. I saw my dad's cock start spurting his load onto the sheets as he got fucked, then my uncle slammed into him and deposited his load into my dad. They collapsed onto the bed and caught their breath.

After a minute, they got off the bed and started walking to the door. I let out a little whimper and said, "But...what about me? I didn't get to get off!"

My uncle and dad both laughed. "You think we give a shit?" my uncle said. Then they both left and walked down the hall to take a shower together.

***

As frustrated as I was, I didn't need to worry. That afternoon, my dad bent me over on the couch and fucked me senseless while my uncle sat next to us and watched a basketball game. I shot my load while he called me a worthless whore and slapped my ass, then he pulled out, forced me onto my knees, and came on my face.

A little while later, my uncle took his turn. By this time my ass was pretty sore, and I had just gotten off, so I tried to ask him to wait until later that night when I'd be ready for him. He just slapped me firmly across the face and forced his cock down my throat. I tried to resist when he pushed me onto my back on the floor and spread my legs, but it was no use against his big, strong body. Holding my legs apart, he pushed his dick inside me, grinned down at me, and said, "Little sissies like you don't get to tell real men no, understand?"

When he said this, a funny thing happened. My dick sprang to life, and I felt my balls tightening with another load. "Ohhh, yes, sir, I'm sorry, men like you and Daddy get to fuck me whenever you want," I moaned.

"Mmmm, that's right, now you're learning how to be a good little fuckslut," my uncle said and began fucking me faster. After a few minutes, I was cumming all over my smooth, slim body without even touching myself.

That evening, there was no more sex. My dad and uncle just had fun ordering me to clean the house and cook them dinner while wearing only a tight-fitting pair of pink briefs. Again, I developed a hard-on as I did this, feeling incredibly turned on as they watched me doing whatever they wanted. They saw my erection straining against my underwear and laughed, saying I should be thanking them for bossing me around. Of course, I did, and that's how I came to understand what a completely submissive little bitchboy I was meant to be.

***

The next day, I was ready to be used however my uncle and dad wanted me to be used. That's when they told me I was to invite some of my slutty twink boyfriends over to get fucked. Even though I felt a pang of jealousy and irritation at the thought of going back to watching my dad (and now my uncle) fuck my boyfriends, I didn't hesitate, having accepted my role as an obedient little slut.

My dad told me which boyfriends to invite. Of course they were the cutest boys who I had the biggest crushes on, including my prom date Austin and a couple other boys I had been practically in love with, Liam and Colin. It was clear my dad was learning from my uncle how to treat me, because he made me tell Austin, Liam, and Colin that I was now a pathetic houseboy and that my uncle and dad had gotten tired of using my ass so they needed some fresh sluts to fuck. It was humiliating, which of course turned me on like crazy.

Naturally, all three boys didn't hesitate to come over, eager to lend their tight holes to my muscular, hairy dad and uncle. When they got to my house, I greeted them at the door in my briefs and welcomed them inside. They giggled at how submissive I'd become, remembering what a brat I had been when my dad had fucked them before.

Once they walked into the living room, my uncle said, "Let's go, boys, strip down to your underwear and get on your knees where you belong."

They all eagerly obeyed, clearly excited to worship the cocks of these two studs. After that, I was pretty much completely ignored. My uncle picked out his two favorite boys (Austin and Liam) and had them get on their knees and make out on his dick, while Colin went to my dad and started sucking him off. I was told to sit in the corner and watch.

My uncle and dad used my boyfriends for hours that afternoon, swapping them around in different positions, talking about which of them gave the best head and which had the tightest hole. The boys were clearly in heaven. I happily jerked off as I watched. At certain points they would take a break to catch their breath, and they would snap at me to get them a beer. During the breaks they would sit on the couch and order the four of us to roll around together on the floor in our undies, making out and 69'ing each other. I was thankful to be included in this, but it didn't take long for these shows to get the men ready to go again, at which point I was sent back into the corner to watch while the other boys got roughly fucked.

Finally, as the men and boys were dripping with sweat, my uncle was ready to cum, and he had Austin and Liam lie on the floor as he sprayed both of their smooth twink bodies with his cum. My dad did the same with Colin. I stared in awe at these three giggling twink sluts lying on the floor dripping with cum as my dad and uncle went and sat on the couch to catch their breath.

"Okay, houseboy, clean these sluts off with your tongue," my uncle ordered me.

I saw the boys look over at me expectantly, smirking and giggling. I crawled over to them and eagerly licked up my dad and uncle's cum off their smooth bodies as they teased me. I thought I might cum into my briefs right then.

When I had cleaned them all off, my dad said, "Okay, boys, good job, your prize is that you get to fuck our houseboy now. Do whatever you want with him, have fun."

My dad and uncle got up and left the room, as the boys looked at me with eager, excited grins on their face. They spent the rest of the afternoon forcing me into whatever position they wanted, clearly savoring the opportunity to be in control. The three of them slapped me around, pulled my hair, spat on me, and rough-fucked me until each of them filled my hole with their loads. I loved every second of it, and came all over myself as the last boy filled me with his cum.


Lucas96
Lucas96
1,842 Followers