My Daddy

Story Info
A BDSM story.
1.2k words
3.88
6.4k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He's here again. My heart is pounding... why does this turn me on? Why should being tied to something, a chair this time... make me so wet and ready to cum before I'm touched. I'm already tied up wearing absolutely nothing. Its not the first time he's seen me tied up and naked. What started as a simple topless truck wash has evolved to the current position I'm in. But for the life of me I can't figure out why if do this and be excited but hey I guess I'm a freak. I hear them at the door and I feel a gush of wetness leak down my lips. I know he's going walk in any minute but at that time Daddy started the open he picked out for me to listen to as punishment for being a brat.

All I can here is a woman moaning her way to an orgasm and I know I'm in for something torturous. Just as she reaches her orgasm they walk in. I glare at Daddy and he just looks at me and says something to the man beside him. A new girl has just started moaning. Somehow he has them all on a loop. I don't know how many and for how long but its driving me crazy listening. Daddy walks over to me and touches my nipples. He knows how sensitive they are and plays with them expertly. I'm getting close but he pulls away as I know he would. I'm panting as the woman cums in my ears. I look quickly at him and sees him pointing to my ear buds. Daddy explains what it is and I lower my head and blush.

I hear yet another woman start to cum and Daddy starts using the new wand we bought just for this day. Its set on low and he knows its just starting to affect me. He makes a comment as the woman cums. Its loud and I want to cum badly. I look at daddy as I try to move my hips. I quickly find out I can't move them at all. I let out a small whimper as he turns it up. Just enough to hold me on the edge as a other woman cums. I'm getting desperate I try to say something but Daddy turns it up and I'm lost in the impeding orgasm. Just as I reach that razor edge he pulls it a way. I whined because the woman and I was going to I'm together. I know I'm pouting but I can't help it. I was so close. He says something else to our audience. I feel the toy back on low and just barely touching my clit. I can't move but I'm trying anyway.

All I accomplished was hearing another woman cum and making myself tired. I ask for a drink. And get some water. It spills down my body but I can't do anything. The water cools my arousal for a few seconds as I catch my breath but the constant vibrations just barely touching me reminds me quickly how badly I want to cum. I feel my eyes roll as I lay my head back. I want to move, get some kind of friction to reach that orgasm I want so badly. You turn it up and leave it just barely touching. You know how I love/hate this. I'm on the edge as the noises in my head drive me to insanity. I look at our spectator and see he is entranced by what's before him. I know I look a sight but not sure if its sexy or weird looking. It doesn't really matter at this point because I have no control any more. I moan and twitch. I'm whining close to begging and they know it. Daddy pushes it closer and turns it up. I'm so close as he yanks it away I more or less growl in frustration.

I see the look in his eye and it's the one where he's having a power trip Dom moment and I know its not over yet. The man watching says something and Daddy laughs. I'm getting really annoyed now. I want to cum and I can't do anything until Daddy lets me. I know its going to be loud. Daddy turns on some music. I briefly wonder on how he thinks of these things at the exact time I am. The dreaded wand is back on low. I whimper because a few seconds ago I was aching for some kind of stimulation but now I hate it. Its touching alright but on low I can't get close. I know try to move my hips but know its pointless. I'm breathing heavy and moaning between that. I feel myself getting louder and louder but I can barely contain myself. I bite my lips to keep it down but it starts coming out as whimpers. Eventually I start moaning again. I just can't help it I'm going crazy with lust. If I could just get out of this chair. I try once again to escape my rope prison but this time its impossible. I'm tired and getting weak from my muscles tensing up each time I got close. These woman are cunning and moaning and I can hear how wet each one is. I know I've created a puddle of sticky wetness and I'm teased. My exposed area is swollen and so very wet. I strain my waist trying to loosen the bonds that keep here.

He sees me and turns it up. I'm on the wave of impending orgasm again but he pulls it away just as I'm on the edge again. I all but scream in frustration. I'm begging though I can't hear myself. I can feel the broken words come out of dry lips. You look at our audience and I guess ask him his opinion. Daddy was nice enough to add multiple women orgasming at the same time. I can barely stand it. The need to cum is so strong is give up breathing to cum. I've been on the edge for what seems like forever, but I don't know. You put the wand back on high and I quickly get to that edge.. Part of me is terrified you'll pull away at last minute but I'm hoping against hope at this point that you won't. You don't. I can hear myself cum over the woman in my ears. I jerk and clench. I feel my toes curl and lock in place as wave after wave comes crashing down on me. Then it becomes too much but I knew this part was coming... I did beg for it after all. As orgasm after orgasm is forced from my now sweat covered body, my limbs are twitching and dancing around no matter how hard I try to stop them. My toes are cramping from being curled.

You pull away and take the ear buds out. I ask for water and you in the me. My legs and arms are sore as well as every inch of me. I can't close my legs yet because its so sensitive down there I'd cum again just walking. I sit there and catch my breath. After a few minutes I can function, and tell the man on the couch that its ok. I'm fine. Just tired and really sore.