My Daddy, a BBC and Sissy Bliss

Story Info
My regular daddy invites a BBC to play with us.
2.7k words
4.5
16.5k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I have a Daddy (40s, white, fit, handsome) who I hook up with fairly regularly usually once a week or so. I met him when him and his friends gangbanged me a few months ago. Since then it's just been me and him since plans with other guys keep falling through. We had decided to meet on Saturday and he was going to invite one of his daddy friends who I hadn't met yet. Unfortunately on Friday his friend backed out. I also ended up cancelling for other reasons but we agreed to meet on Sunday.

Sunday morning comes and I get up early and start getting ready. Cleaning myself out, shaving etc. He texts me about an hour before we meet and says he has a "surprise" for me. That he may have found a young BBC (we'll call him "T" mid 20s, handsome)who wants to fuck me if I was ok with him coming. "Of course" I said and he sends me a picture and oh my god his cock is so fucking hot it turns me on so much. He says he'll text him when I get to his house since he only lives a few minutes away from him. I apply some foundation, eye makeup and false lashes and then put on some black stockings and a red g string and put on some sunglasses and boy clothes over top.

As I'm driving daddies house I put on some bbc hypno for the trip over. I'm leaking all over my panties by the time I pull up to his house. I pull up to his house and text him that I'm here. He's out on the patio as I head into his house and directly to the bathroom to finish getting ready. The first thing I do is put in a medium sized butt plug since I know that T is pretty big. I then put on a black bra, a new red corset with attached garters which I hook to the stockings, my 4" black heels and my long wavy black wig. I then finish my makeup with a hot pink lipstick. I finish my look with a new bright pink collar I had just got that has "Sissy Slut" written on it with rhinestones and has a leash that connects to it. Daddy and I had talked about getting one last time we met. I look in the mirror and I'm pleased with the results. I've had men tell me I'm passable when I'm all dolled up like this. I think I'm at least semi passable ;)

I text him I'm ready and walk into the bedroom. I stand in the middle of the room as he walks in and I can tell that he loves my new outfit complimenting me on my new corset. Then he notices the collar and absolutely loves it. He tells me that he texted his friend and that he's already on his way. Usually this is where we start kissing like 2 love birds but he tells me he doesn't want to ruin my makeup before T gets here. Just then he gets a text and tells me he's here. I stay standing in the room and in walks Daddy and a sexy black man about my age. We exchange pleasantries and they are immediately both groping me, running their hands all over my ass and clitty. I have my hands on both of their growing cocks and I'm so turned on all I can is "wow" a few times in a row.

After a few minutes I drop down to my knees as they strip off their clothes. I'm in awe of T's cock. It looks even hotter in person. I dive in face first and start bouncing my mouth up and down on his cock. I reach over and start fondling my Daddies cock while I suck this beautiful BBC. He's mostly hard when I switch over to my Daddy who is completely rock hard already and start jerking off T with my other hand. I absolutely love sucking my daddies cock. He has a nice thick shaft and an even thicker mushroom head that allow me to make the sluttiest slurping and gagging sounds that I haven't been able to recreate with other cocks. They are both telling each other what a great, eager little slut I am and asking me if I like having 2 cocks and how much I love sucking them. I can only respond with a muffled "mhm" each time. I begin deepthroating daddy and attempt to deepthroat T with just a little success since he is pretty big.

After a few minutes of switching off between the two. T says he wants to fuck me so I get on the bed on my hands and knees while T gets behind me and I continue sucking Daddies cock. It had been a while since I had been plugged in the bathroom and I was too tight for T to enter. Daddy ask if he wants to switch so he can loosen me up first which T agrees to saying he wants to feel my throat on his cock some more.

So they switch sides and I start sucking on T's softening cock and get him hard again. I start blowing his cock as sloppily as I can, taking him as far as I can while drooling all over it so he can slide in even easier. As I'm sucking I hear Daddy open a bottle of lube and then feel his cock head pressing against my tight pussy. I reach back between my legs and help him direct his cock in me and suddenly feel him enter. My pussy swallows up his beautiful mushroom head before wrapping around his thick shaft. He slowly makes his way up my pussy until he's balls deep in me. He starts rhythmically fucking me and it's driving me absolutely wild. I feel like such a proper slut being double teamed with 2 big cocks deep in my mouth and ass.

While Daddy was picking up speed T was getting more aggressive on his end. T's cock was rock hard by this point and getting slicker with saliva. I was getting him deeper and deeper in my throat and that's when it happened. I went down as far as I could on T's cock and was holding my head there when I felt T's hand grab the back of my head and pull me in even deeper. I could feel as his cock buried itself a few inches deeper directly into the back of my throat. He held me there choking on his cock before he let up a little so I could get some air. I was breathing around his cock when he again pulled me down all the way on his cock. He had broken my throat barrier and was taking full advantage of it as he started fucking the back of my throat. And the best part is that while I'm deepthroating this beautiful BBC my Daddy is back there absolutely pounding my pussy.

"Pure Sissy Bliss" Is the only words I can think to describe this moment. I could faintly hear them saying what a slut I am and how much they loved fucking me. I could barely hear them as I was so focused on my throat and pussy getting used. After a while I hear them ask each other to switch and both cocks are pulled out of my holes. Not having them inside me for even just a few seconds was almost too much to handle. But it was worth it so T could fuck me with his beautiful BBC.

So Daddy gets in front of me, kneels down on the floor and begins passionately kissing me as I feel T behind me groping my ass. After a few small slaps on my booty T gets up on the bed with me. His cock has a thick coat of saliva on it from my throat and he adds on even more lube. He has a much easier time entering me now than before and immediately buries his BBC deep inside my pussy. Him being so sudden catches me off guard in a good way and I moan with pleasure into Daddies mouth. Daddy soon gets up and places his gorgeous cock into my hungry mouth and begins slowly pushing it down my throat. He had heard the noises I was making on T's BBC and wanted to get his too. And I wanted to give it to him since it was him that put all this together. I was giving it my all on his Daddy dick.

While I was sucking Daddies cock I was also learning how good T's stroke was. He was absolutely pounding my slutty hole with the full length of his cock. He would slow down when pulling out up to his cock head before slamming it back in me making me moan every time I would feel his balls slap against me. It was so forceful it would push me even further onto Daddies hot cock which I'm sure he loved. I soon felt him lean his body further onto me and reach down and begin playing with my clitty. He remarked how wet I was down there so I reached down and felt for myself how drenched my small red panties were becoming. I had been leaking so much precum that it had pooled up and soaked through my panties. My Daddy pulled his cock out of my mouth and moved back a little bit just out of reach of my hungry lips. I found that as T slammed into me it would push far enough forward to get my lips just past Daddies mushroom head just before T would pull me back onto his cock. Each time this would happen it was accompanied by loud slurping noise as his cock entered my mouth and an even louder popping sound as it left. And there it was. Another moment of "Pure Sissy Bliss"

I think that these sounds along with pounding my slutty sissy hole is what finally pushed T over the edge as he announced that he was going to cum soon. I turned my head around so my I wouldn't be interrupted when I asked T as sluttily as I could in between moans

"Do you want to breed me?"

"You want me to breed you?"

"Yes! Please!"

I turned my head back to daddies cock and started greedily sucking it again as T started pounding me even harder. His moans were filling my ears as his cock was filling my pussy and I finally felt him slam into me and hold it there. His body was shaking on top of mine as he came deep inside of me filling me with his cum. He laid on top of me for a few moments before collecting himself and getting up. My eyes were basically rolled up in the back of my head as Daddy pulled his dick out of my mouth and got behind to pick up where T left off.

Daddy gets behind me and immediately buried his thick daddy cock balls deep in my slutty pussy. I know for a fact that he loves fucking my sloppy pussy after I've been bred by another man. He picked up from right where he left off earlier. He's already in rhythm and he's absolutely pounding me senseless. T is getting dressed in the corner and says he likes watching us fuck too.

He finishes getting dressed and Daddy stops fucking me so he can show him the way out. This works for me because while I'm already missing the feeling of having Daddies cock in me I definitely needed a break to get some water. At this point I had been sucking dick and getting fucked for over an hour straight. I quickly freshened up and as I walked back in the bedroom daddy was waiting for me with his cock still hard and ready to go. I asked where he wanted me and he told me to get back on my hands and knees on the bed. It was like we hadn't missed a beat once he was back in my pussy. He was fucking me like he had never fucked me before just masterfully wrecking my pussy in the best way possible. Eventually he asked if I wanted to switch up positions so I flipped over on my back, legs straight up in the air and my ass hanging over the edge of the bed. Daddy pulled my legs over his shoulder and grabbed my thighs and pulled me back onto his girthy cock. Now he was fucking me with the full length of his Daddy dick. At some points his cock leaving my pussy completely before being drilled back in even deeper than before. (Probably my favorite way to get fucked!) I love this position because it allows me to look up at this handsome daddy and see lust and want fill his eyes as he fucks me like the whore I am. My legs were actually shaking when they were up on his shoulders because of how good it felt.

He's telling me how much fun it was to watch me get bred by T's BBC and how much he loves fucking me. How much of a slut and whore I am. I love the way that he talks dirty to me. It doesn't just make me feel like a slutty gurl but it makes me feel like HIS slutty gurl. After a while he says something like whoa gotta slow down or I'm going to cum too soon. But I couldn't stand it I wanted... no I NEEDED his cum inside of me as soon as possible. I told him as such and with a sly smile he began picking up speed and ferocity with each stroke and pretty soon I can hear the beginning of his orgasm. I can tell he's trying to hold back as his orgasm begins but sure enough he lets loose and begins moaning loudly. I'm moaning right alongside with him as his cum floods my pussy and I really mean it when I say floods my pussy. His orgasm seemed to last almost a full 2 minutes. At this point we both breathing heavy and staring into each other's eyes as I wrap my arms around his neck and he leans forward and begins kissing me. We stay in this position kissing, eyes closed and embracing for a while until I feel as his softening cock begins slipping out of me. We both giggle a little bit and he comes over to the other side of the bed and lays down while I lay down with my head on his chest. I stroke my hands on and kiss his sexy chest as he holds me close to him. And there it is another (albeit different) moment of "Pure Sissy Bliss" I didn't cum but that's the way I prefer it. Making Daddy cum is my reward and I absolutely love it.

We laid there for around 20 minutes catching our breaths, making small talk and just basking in the post sex glow together. I told him that was the first time I've ever had a cock in my pussy and throat at the same time which he was surprised at. It was true tho whenever I've had fun with multiple people at the same time it's always been everyone taking their turn. He said he was happy to be able to make it happen for me. I smiled knowing it probably wasn't going to be the last time either. Eventually I got up to go get ready to leave. I had always heard about ladies not being able to walk after an intense fucking but had never felt that feeling. I'm happy to say that I was able to experience it this day. It was a bit of a combination of the soreness in my legs and wearing the high heels but I almost fell down when I got up from the bed haha. I was sore the next day but it was like a reminder of how well I got fucked. Daddy texted me a few days later that T would like to possibly meet up again. Would love to have more fun with these two.