My Daddy, My Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,045 Followers

I entered Daddy's room at seven-thirty and apprised him of the situation. He reluctantly accepted this as ... I don't know if he accepted it as God's will or a necessary evil, but he didn't protest regardless. He told me to do what needed to be done, then he closed his eyes as if to block the whole thing from his mind. I placed a bed pan under him for him to do his morning bowel movement, then exited the room. I returned fifteen minutes later and cleaned his bum first, then I ran hot, soapy water into a small wash tub so I could give him his daily bath. I studied the catheter that allowed his urine to drain from him, then asked, "Do you even want this anymore? I think your range of motion will allow you to use the urine jug."

He thought this over for a few seconds, then said, "If you feel confident in removing it, I'd appreciate it. I'm pretty tired of it." Remembering what Yvonne told me would happen upon the catheter's removal, I positioned the urine jug so that I could insert Daddy's penis into it once the removal was complete. I slowly pulled the tube from him, and sure enough, once it was out, a stream of urine followed. It was enough to fill the jug about a third of the way, so I was glad to have remembered Yvonne's warning.

I went ahead and emptied the jug and washed it out, then I emptied the bag and cleaned it out as well, then I returned to Daddy. "So, what will it be first?" I asked.

"How about a shave?" he requested. I had been shaving him since his injury and had become quite adept at it, so it was no trouble at all for me to do it now. His eyes were still closed, and there was a look of resignation on his face. "I'm sorry you have to do this, Angel." I stopped and just stared at him. After a few seconds he looked at me and said, "What?"

"If not for you, I'd be lying where you are right now, or worse, lying in my own grave." That last part stung us both, considering Mama was dead because of this same set of circumstances. Act of God. Huh! Why would a God who claimed to love His people so much visit torment and misery upon them? This was a conversation for another day, either when Daddy was healthier, or when I decided to let God have a piece of my mind, whichever came first. Still, I tried to not let it show that I was still hurting from all of this. I slowly ran the razor down his face and smiled. "Daddy, you literally saved my life. There's nothing I wouldn't do for you." That was the truth, too. I would do anything for Daddy, but what could I ever do that would equate to him saving my life like he had? I really didn't know, but hopefully I would one day soon.

"You're proving that today," he said with an embarrassed smile.

"You're a handsome man without all this hair, Daddy," I said as I smiled as well, and once I finished I made to put the razor and small bowl away, then something caught my eye. I never fully pulled the cover back over him after cleaning him earlier and I saw the thick thatch of hair between his legs. It was nothing like mine. I kept mine shaved with exception to a little patch just above my clit. Clinicians say that the less hair someone has, the lesser chance of musk or even UTIs occurring, so I considered it my duty to ensure Daddy came to no further ill. "You know what? I'm going to do something for you." Without further word, I got his electric trimmer from the sink countertop and made my way toward him.

"What are you planning to do with that?"

As I turned it on, I explained to him about pubic hygiene, and even though he protested, I placed a towel under him and began shearing away the hair from his pubis and scrotum, and then something happened. I don't know if it was from the vibrations of the trimmer or the gentle way in which I handled his penis during this process, but Daddy's penis began to grow, and I don't mean just a little, but to full rigidity.

Side Note: I was a preacher's daughter, and while I was not a prude, I had never actually seen a penis first-hand until I began caring for Daddy. I was still a virgin, too; I did not watch porn ... and while I was oblivious to the mechanics of the human body, I did know from my old high school sex education class that an erection means the penis has been stimulated either by thought or by action, so the question now was, did I make Daddy's penis grow to what appeared to be nine full inches, or were his thoughts the culprit, and if so, what, exactly, was he thinking?

"Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Angel, please ... don't."

I just looked at it, marveled at it. I never thought I would say this about a penis, much less my father's penis, but it was beautiful. I dusted the stray hairs away before removing the towel, then grabbed the small wash tub and wet my hands. "I just need to clean you off, Daddy. Don't worry. I won't be long," but I wanted to be long. I wanted to take my time with it. I felt my heart pound against my chest as my breathing became erratic.

Perhaps sensing this, Daddy said, "M-Maybe you shouldn't, Angel. Maybe you should wait for Yvonne to return and have her do it. Okay?"

"Is that what you want, Daddy?" I asked as I allowed warm water to run down his penis. I then placed some liquid soap in the palm on my right hand. "Do you want Yvonne to do ... this?" At that, I began running my caramel-colored hand up and down the length of my father's erect, white penis. I thought I heard him say "Sweet mother of God" or something like that, but I was so enraptured by the feel of his thick, hard penis in my hand that I couldn't be sure, then his plaintive cries broke through my euphoria to finally reach my ear.

"Angel ... Please. You-You don't know what you're doing."

The thing is, I knew exactly what I was doing. I was stimulating his penis in an effort to bring him to orgasm, which would produce an ejaculation of the semen from his testicles and through his penis; at least, that's how Mrs. Johannsson explained it, yet I seemed to be reveling in it. Had I become indwelt? Was a demon of lust inhabiting my body? At the moment I really didn't care, because at the moment I could think of no better way to express my love and thanks to my father for saving my life. "How long has it been, Daddy?" I asked as I continued my slow, laborious masturbation of his penis. "When is the last time you had an orgasm?"

"Angel ... Please ..."

"When, Daddy?"

"R-Right before your mother died," he finally responded.

"Over three years?" I asked in shock.

"Angel, listen to me. You need to stop right now, sweetheart. Do you hear me? Daddy's close to ... You-You just need to stop."

"Would you rather have Yvonne do this for you, Daddy?" My pace quickened. Just a little, but I was also running my hand up and down the entire length of his penis now, and I noticed how much more sensitive he seemed to react when I reached the head of it.

"No ... Not Yvonne. I just—"

"Then you want me to continue," I said more than asked, and quickened my pace a bit more.

"Baby ... Please! Daddy's going to ... Daddy's going to ... Oh, Dear God! Please forgive me!" and then I felt his penis harden even more than I thought possible, then it began to pulsate in my hand as the first of seven great spurts of semen erupted from him. The first must have shot at least four feet into the air, and the angle of the arc brought it splashing across my face. I began laughing hysterically just as the second did the same. Unknowingly, I had repositioned my hand to where I caught the full onslaught of the remaining five directly onto my face, two of which went straight into my mouth. I was overcome with lasciviousness. I swallowed my father's seed even as I continued to pump away at his penis. I looked up to see that he had covered his eyes with his left hand. He was saying something. Was he praying? I couldn't tell, but for all I knew, maybe he was thanking God for a daughter who cared enough for his well-being as to perform for him as I had.

After I squeezed the last drops of semen from his penis, I went to the sink to see what his sperm had done to my face. I almost began to laugh again as I saw every gooey strand clinging to me. I turned on the water to wash it away, but then used my index finger as a scoop and shoveled it all into my mouth. I liked the taste of it and I wanted more, but perhaps it would be best if I waited until tomorrow for that. Did I just think that? Was I already making plans to do this for Daddy again? Perhaps I truly was indwelt.

I washed my face, then returned to Daddy. Without a word about what just happened, I finished his bath then reminded him that his appointment with Dr. Carew was at eleven. "Hopefully your clavicle has healed enough to where you can come out of that sling."

"Uh ... Yeah. Hopefully so."

As Daddy went in for his appointment, I remained in the lobby and called Yvonne. I told her that Daddy was receiving a bill of good health insofar as his back and shoulder were concerned, that the bulk of what we needed her for was now over, and since he would need to begin exercising his leg that we really didn't need her services anymore. I thanked her for everything she had done for us, then ended the call. I then went to the examination room just as the doctor was finishing up with Daddy.

"Well, the arm can come out of the sling, but I'd like you to spend another week in bed for the back and leg. You know, just in case." He wrote Daddy a couple of new prescriptions, then we were on our way home.

I stopped off at Captain D's and picked us up some lunch before returning home, and once there, Daddy seemed glad to get back in the bed. Albeit a tad bit reluctantly, he allowed me to help him strip his clothing off before plopping into his bed. He had taken some of his pain meds on the way home, so he got as far as taking a few bites of his fish before he was out like a light, so I let him get his rest.

I went to my room and lay upon my bed. I thought about what happened earlier, me masturbating my father's penis, the amount of semen that exploded from him, the fact that it landed on my face and in my mouth, the fact that I swallowed it and liked it and wanted more, and somewhere in all this I realized that I was masturbating. I had never done that before. Never. Yet, here I was, rubbing my bald clitoris with my fingers as my vagina got wetter and wetter as well as stickier and stickier. I already tasted Daddy's cum, and I wondered what mine might taste like.

I slowly brought my glazed fingers to my mouth and just stared at them. They were thick with my cum, and it was white, just like Daddy's. I opened my mouth and slowly inserted them and WOW! I couldn't believe how sweet it was. It was like saltwater taffy, if I can make the comparison. All I knew is that I liked it, and I wanted more, so I continued to masturbate, careful not to insert a finger inside of me. You see, I was still a virgin, and I want to remain that way until I finally found the man I would spend the rest of my life with. Rubbing my clit was enough, though. It was getting me off, especially as I thought of Daddy's penis in my hand, me jerking it, and then I thought of what it might feel like in my mouth and I had the hardest orgasm yet, one that left me whimpering like a lost puppy. I decided then and there that yes, tomorrow I would definitely take things to the next level.

Daddy ate the remainder of his Captain D's for dinner. We watched some TV together without really talking about anything at all, and a few hours later he was out like a light. I decided I should get to bed also, so I did.

I awoke around four-thirty the next morning to find that my panties were soaked. I estimated that I must have masturbated in my sleep since the last thought I could remember before dozing off was Daddy's rigid penis in my mouth. While I was emboldened to make this fantasy a reality, I was still searching for a way to repay him for saving my life, and at the moment this seemed like as good a way as any to reach that end, so I crept into his room, carefully unsheathed his penis from his underwear, and placed it in my mouth. I had never done such a thing in my life, but I know I sucked it with all the softness and sweetness I could muster, and soon it began to harden to the point that I could not take its fill.

I was able to get about three fourths of it until my gag reflex kicked in, and my orgasms had reached a point of terminal velocity, that is to say, they were so continuous that I could feel the cum dripping down my legs. Then it happened. Daddy stirred.

I stopped, but I continued to hold his penis in my mouth. He let out a deep breath, then it became regulated again, so I began to slowly suck his penis again. He stirred a second time, then reached over and turned on the lamp on his night stand. "Angel? What?!?!?—NO!" he shouted. He reached for me with his right hand but must have moved too hard or too quickly because he immediately drew it back. He then reached for me with his left hand, but I latched onto it and held it in place as I continued to service him orally.

"Oh, dear God, Angel. What are you doing?" he asked me. He sounded to be on the verge of tears, but I was too far gone to care. I continued, sucking him slowly, sweetly, and amid his protests he shouted, "Heavenly Father, forgive me," then he spurted in my mouth the same seven times he had done the day before.

I was in such a frenzy that I really let loose and worked his penis over good. I swallowed his seed and kept on sucking him. I don't know how long it took, but he finally had another orgasm, and I was there to greedily swallow it all. I finally moved off him and asked with a smile on my face, "How was that, Daddy?"

"Why?" was Daddy's response. "Why would you do such a thing, Angel? What has possessed you to do these things to me?"

"You saved my life, Daddy," I told him. "I'm just trying to repay you for the life you saved."

"Not like this," Daddy wept. "It's wrong, Angel. Don't you see that?"

"Daddy, don't say that," I told him. "What I have done for you is so small in comparison to what you did for me."

"No," he said again as he shook his head. "No, Angel. You have to promise me that you won't do it again. I mean it. Promise me."

"I won't do it again, Daddy, unless you ask me to," was my answer.

"Then it's a dead issue," was his response.

The remainder of the day was as normal as it could be. I went through my daily chores with Daddy and the housework, fed him breakfast and lunch, and even took him outside in his wheelchair for some fresh air around four o'clock. I was going to wheel him in before I began preparing dinner, but Daddy said he wanted to stay outside a bit longer. "In fact, let's eat outside this evening." I agreed, and made tacos for the occasion. Before that, though ...

I would go to the window about every five minutes or so to check on Daddy. He seemed content to just sit there, the first few times I checked, but the fourth time I noticed something was amiss. He was body was jerking, and my first thought was that he was having a seizure. I raced outside and screamed, "Daddy! What's wrong?" By the time I was standing in front of him, I saw that he had masturbated himself to orgasm, his semen shooting all over the patio floor. He looked at me, out of breath and shame in his eyes, then said, "Do you see what you have reduced me to? I am masturbating over my own daughter."

I said nothing. I went into the house, wet a wash cloth, and returned to him where I wiped him clean. He did not protest as I did so, and I really did not know if that was a good thing or a bad thing. I did not speak a word as I cleaned him, but afterward, only to tell him that dinner would be in about fifteen minutes.

We ate the tacos in relative silence. I really did not know any subject I could speak upon that would breach the palpable stillness between us. Finally, just as we were finishing, Daddy said, "I'm sorry, Angel. I blamed you when ... Well, it was my conscious decision to do that, regardless of the reason why." I listened to this, yet what I heard was "I got horny thinking of you and what you have done to me."

Was I right in assuming as much? My response to him was as generic as his apology was to me. "There's no need to apologize, Daddy. You didn't hurt my feelings," and he hadn't. He just told me that I made him horny, that he appreciated what I had done for him over the past couple of days. That put a small smile on my face, one I tried to hide as I cleared the table.

I returned Daddy to his room before doing dishes, then bathed before joining him to watch a movie. Once it was over, Daddy went to sleep and I went into my room where I masturbated myself to four orgasms. That tuckered me out enough to where I was finally able to fall asleep.

The following morning, I entered Daddy's room to begin what had become a ritual for me. I promised him that I would no longer do anything unless he asked, yet I was surprised upon entering to see that Daddy had a full erection. Was this in anticipation of my arrival? Had he already become conditioned to morning sexual activity? Regardless, I had made that promise, and I meant to keep it.

I reached for the bedpan, but Daddy said, "There's no need for that today, Angel. I was able to use my crutches and make my way to the bathroom about an hour ago."

"Bath, then?" I asked.

"I actually took a real, honest-to-God shower also," he responded.

"Oh," I said, a bit disappointed. I should have known this day would come, where he wouldn't need me anymore. I guessed that last night must have been what motivated him to start doing for himself. "Um ... Well, if you don't need me ..."

"I could use a shave," he said to me.

"Oh, okay." I went to the sink and began running the hot water. I placed a bowl of it, along with his shaving cream and a razor on a tray and turned, and then I saw that Daddy had moved the covers from where they looked like a tent because of his erect penis to completely pulled aside, giving me a full view of it. I just stared at it and felt myself getting wetter and wetter between my legs as I did so. I set the tray down and began to undress, then I made my way to him, completely nude. "Would you like to know why what I saw you doing last night didn't upset me? It's because I have been masturbating as well over the past few days."

Daddy just stared at me, as if he were in awe of me, of my body. He looked at me, his eyes telling me things he didn't dare speak. After roughly thirty seconds of silence, I said, "I have tasted you, Daddy. Now I want you to taste me." I then crawled into his bed, slid a leg around his head, and straddled his face, then I gently placed my dripping vagina on his mouth. Daddy loudly moaned as he slid his tongue into me, and I moaned even louder as I experienced the first orgasm of this congress. His hands moved upward, caressing my buttocks, then my ribs, and finally my breasts. He lightly pinched at them before covering them with his palms. I began a slow, rhythmic pace of feeding my vagina to him, tiny orgasms visiting me every minute or so. I was in heaven, or so I thought. Then it hit me.

This man saved my life. He was the reason I was here today, experiencing such sexual joy as this. The only thing I could offer him to show my complete and utter gratitude was my virginity, and in that moment, I decided to do just that. I made to slide down Daddy, but he held me firm, licking and sucking me for another five minutes. Finally, though, he allowed me to move, and I slid slowly, widening my legs as I did so. I felt his hard penis pierce my labia, then I whispered in his ear, "I am giving you my virginity, Daddy." I kissed him as with all the passion I had as I impaled myself upon him.

"Oh, God!" Daddy screamed out as he immediately had an orgasm.

I could feel him inside of me, stretching me. My womb enjoyed a fullness it had never before experienced. It hurt, yes, but the pain was nowhere near what the pleasure was. My hips moved with a predisposed knowledge I never knew existed, and subconsciously I was ensuring that I did not move in any way to cause Daddy's leg any further distress. Daddy and I kissed so softly, so sweetly as his penis went in and out of me. I honestly do not know how much time had passed, but we continued to make love until he achieved his second orgasm. Afterwards, we just lay there in one another's arms, enjoying the blissful sounds of our labored breathing.

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,045 Followers