My Daddy, My Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,049 Followers

I finally slid off him and announced that I would make us breakfast, but Daddy suggested we go out for lunch. I was happy to hear this as it would be the first time he left the house since he had become injured. Was this due to the power of love? The power of sex? The power of love and sex with me? I surely didn't know, but I wasn't about to question it.

We went to Tamra Gardens and were greeted very hospitably due to the fact that everyone knew Daddy and was glad to see him up and about. In fact, Tamra herself fixed our meal and even comped it for us. Toward the end of the meal, though, it was apparent that Daddy was tired, and why not? He had had a very physically demanding day. We returned home and he took a couple of pain killers before laying down, and while he slept it gave me time to reflect on things.

I never questioned if I made the right choice in giving Daddy my virginity, because I felt that was the only way to properly thank him. What I did question, however, was if I could let it go. Was once enough? Knowing the joy Daddy gave me earlier, could I turn from it now? In all honesty, I didn't want to. Something had awakened in me that wanted more of the same, and not with just anyone, but with Daddy and Daddy only. And what of him? It seemed that something had awakened in him as well, an acceptance of sex with his daughter. We would discuss it tonight over dinner, I decided.

I was looking for the right way to begin the conversation when Daddy said, "Angel, I think we need to talk about this morning."

"Yes?" I answered, perhaps a bit too optimistically.

Daddy smiled, then it melted away as he said, "It would be remiss of me to not point out—being a former pastor and a current member of the church—that what we did was wrong in God's eyes. Do you realize that?"

"Did not Lot's daughters lay with him?" I responded.

"That was considered a sin because they got him drunk and lay with him without his consent or knowledge," Daddy retorted.

"What about the story of Onan?" I questioned.

Daddy laughed. "I'm pretty sure that God did not command you or I to lay together."

I studied him a few seconds, then said, "Do you regret it, Daddy? Should it not have happened?"

He inhaled deeply and exhaled loudly, then said, "What happened this morning, Angel ... It's wrong. I need you to understand that."

"Okay, Daddy," was my response.

Daddy went out onto the patio while I cleaned, and once finished, I joined him. He had settled into the gliding rocker swing and I took a place next to him, curled against him and nestled into his shoulder. We sat there in utter silence as we watched the sun set, then it was gone and the stars were twinkling, and I wanted to believe they were doing so just for us, acknowledging us, granting their permission for Daddy and I to continue on as lovers. I took his arm from the back rest and curled it around me, allowing it to come to rest on my left buttock. Daddy did not make to move it.

We sat there in silence for about thirty minutes, then Daddy announced he was ready to go back in the house. He hobbled on his crutch while I supported him as best I could. I took him to his room, helped him in to his bed, then went to my room. I will admit that I was horny, and I had half-committed to masturbating when I asked myself why I should. I pulled a robe over my naked body, then made my way back to Daddy's room. He heard me enter and looked at me. He saw me allow the robe to drop to the floor, and I knew that he could tell I was completely nude. I just looked at him, hoping for confirmation of some sort, and finally he held his hand out to me and I took it. We kissed, then Daddy asked me, "Do you know what a sixty-nine is, Angel?"

I nodded my head, and without further instruction I turned so that he could begin giving me oral pleasure. I freed his already-erect penis from his underwear and took him into my mouth. I orgasmed immediately. Daddy expertly used his tongue to do things to me I never thought possible, and I, though a novice, did to him what I knew in my heart no other woman would ever be able to. We continued in this fashion until he erupted into my mouth, and after I swallowed every drop of his semen, I turned and nestled myself into the crook of his shoulder. I decided right then and there that I would never leave that spot.

The following morning I awoke to find Daddy's penis in my hand. It was hard and ready for action, so there was no reason to deny us both the pleasure we could find in one another. I mounted him and began to move up and down as he moaned loudly. I began to pluck at my rigid nipples like they were the strings of a harp, bringing myself to orgasm over and over again. I finally looked Daddy in the eye and asked, "Are you ready to give it to me?" Daddy smiled, shut his eyes, and moaned even louder as he filled my womb with his sperm. I cannot even begin to express how beautiful an experience it was. Not just the sex, but waking up next to him and the two of us mutually engaging one another.

As time went on, Daddy got better. Getting better meant he was able to do other positions, but always my two favorites were the sixty-nine and me on top.

Approximately six months after the tornado, Daddy was almost fully recovered, which meant that I was finally able to return to school. I did a late Summer Semester just to get back into the swing of things, but as it turned out, my trip wasn't just about learning the three Rs, or in this case, Philosophy and History. I began to feel ill of a morning and did not know why. I told my friend Amanda that I had been throwing up almost every morning for a week. She said she suspected she knew why, but I needed to go to Student Medical Services to be sure. I did, and found out that I was three months pregnant.

"Haven't you noticed that you have not been having your period?" the nurse asked me.

"I've been having them," I told her, "but just spotting instead of a regular flow."

"Well, that happens sometimes," she told me. She studied me a few seconds, then pulled a flyer from a drawer and asked as she passed it to me, "Any idea how you want to handle this?"

I looked at the flyer. "Well, abortion is out! So is adoption."

"You may want to reconsider, Ms. Sorenson. A child at this stage in your life—"

"Will be loved and cherished by me and his father," I finished for her, and yes, I had already decided it was going to be a boy.

"Very well then," she said, and that was the end of that.

I decided to not say anything to Daddy until I could see him again. The initial idea was for me to return to school during Summer Semester and stay until the end of Fall Semester, but with this unexpected news thrown into the mix ... Well, those plans would have to change.

I drove the six hours back home the last day of class. Needless to say Daddy was surprised to see me pull up at almost nine-thirty p.m. "What in Heaven's name are you doing here?" he asked. "Why didn't you call me to let me know you were coming?"

"Because I'm not here because I want to be," I answered. "I mean, I do want to be here. I want to be at school, too. Thing is, I can't be at school. Not now. Now, I have to be here. With you."

"Young lady, you need to start making sense."

"I know. I was. Trying, that is. You know, to make sense?"

Daddy took me in his arms and held me. He kissed me on the forehead, then the cheek, then looked me in the eyes. "It's okay, Angel. Whatever the problem is, it'll be okay."

I took a deep breath, then said, "I'm pregnant." It was the first time in my life I had ever seen anyone faint.

Daddy came to in a matter of seconds. He looked at me, then asked, "Did you just say you were pregnant?"

"We are," I told him, then took his hand and placed it just below my navel. When he did not say anything, I said, "Don't be angry with me, Daddy."

He smiled, kissed my belly, and told me that everything would be alright. Why should I have expected anything less from him?

We made love, and in the morning we got on with our lives, time permitting. I had about two weeks before Fall Semester began, so we cherished each day we had with one another.

At the end of Fall Semester, I returned home to a church community that was a bit indifferent to my circumstance. Of course, no one knew that the baby was Daddy's; they all assumed that I had gotten pregnant while away at college, and that suited the two of us just fine. Daddy and I found an OB/GYN a few counties over for the sole reason that we both wanted his name on the birth certificate; to do so there at the local hospital would have been devastating.

Jimmy, Jr. came by the farm a few days after my return. He was present at church when I walked in all seven-month bloated like I was. He stared at me then as he did now, a hateful glare that suggested I was not the pure and decent flower he had always hoped to pluck for himself. "Went and got yourself pregnant, huh?"

I shrugged.

"Who is he?"

"I could call a thousand names and you wouldn't know any of them, Jimmy, Jr."

"You sayin' you been with a thousand men?" Jimmy, Jr. asked in disbelief.

"Of course not," I spat at him. "What kind of girl do you think I am?"

He laughed at me as he pointed at my swollen belly. "The kind that gets herself knocked up. And to think, I once loved you."

"You are infatuated with me, Jimmy, Jr. I bet you wish nothing more than this baby to be yours, don't you?" He didn't answer. "Well, he's not. He belongs to someone else, someone I'll spend the rest of my life with, happily ever after." He stared at me, spat on the ground, got in his truck, and drove away, and that was the last time I ever talked to Jimmy, Jr, thank God.

Daddy and I decided that I would not return to school until a year after the baby had been born. It seemed like a good plan, and it may well have been the best plan, but something happened to throw all that askew. You know, I think I'm getting ahead of myself. Let's go back to the Jimmy, Jr. incident. There were other members of the church who held the same disdain for me that Jimmy, Jr. did, to the point of speculating that Daddy and I were having an incestuous relationship that resulted in my pregnancy. Reverend Johnson cautioned them on judging others. In the end, I think it was Daddy's refusal to even speak publicly on the matter that brought most of them around.

Doctor visits continued to go well, and soon enough I was delivering a healthy eight-pound boy that we named William Michael Sorenson. Giving birth was such a beautiful experience, not just bringing a new life into the world, but because I was giving birth to Daddy's baby, to our baby, a baby born from love.

Today, giving birth is treated like an outpatient procedure, but back then the doctors kept the mother and child a minimum four days for observation should anything go wrong. Well, nothing went wrong, and I was finally able to go home where I belonged. Daddy didn't tell me prior, so when we returned I found that the women's ministry had done the equivalent of a baby shower in my absence, which I was thankful for. I invited them over toward the end of the second week and was happy that they came, but it seemed their main focal point was to get me to repent for my sins and ask God back into my heart, yadda-yadda-yadda. I feigned illness, at which point Daddy very amiably swept the women out the door.

It was at this time that we began discussing my academic future, but like I said, something happened to throw a monkey wrench into those plans. Daddy and I had not had sex the first three months after I gave birth as we wanted to make sure everything healed the way it should, but we eventually did, and by the time your brother was five months old, I was pregnant again. While we both felt this was joyful news, we had to come to terms with the reality of the situation, and the reality of it was that there could be no hiding the fact that this happened at home.

One morning, about three weeks after finding out I was pregnant again—with twins, no less—Daddy said to me, "What do you think about moving to Georgia?"

"Georgia?" I asked. "Why?"

He simply looked at my belly, then into my eyes, before saying, "I think it's far enough away."

"Wouldn't we just be trading hurricanes for tornados?"

"Not necessarily," he said, then spun the laptop to where I could see what was on the screen. "I think if we position ourselves just below Macon, we should be alright. Too far inland for any hurricane to seriously affect us, yet far enough north to enjoy the occasional snow storm."

I knew what he was getting at. I knew it was time for us to move. "Have you found any suitable housing?" I said this as I rubbed at the bump on my belly. "We're going to need four to five bedrooms, plus plenty of land."

"Look at this," Daddy said as he pulled up a nice brick home. "Five bedrooms, ten acres of land, thirty minutes from Macon."

"How much?"

"Three-fifty for the lot," Daddy answered, "but I have an idea."

I sat on his lap and said, "So tell me."

He put an arm around me and said, "I've already emailed the owners, Bert and Pat Wilson. They are both retired and looking to move north. We have three bedrooms on ten acres of land, but property values are almost twice as much here as they are there, so I was thinking of offering a straight-out trade."

"Do you think they will accept?"

"I want to invite them here for a week, and if they like it, we will return to Georgia with them for a week to get a feel for their place. If everyone is happy at the end, then I don't see why not. It would just be a matter of transferring the deeds, is all."

I got up and said, "Ask them," before tossing my shirt in his lap, then I said, "You'll find me in the bedroom when you're done."

Fifteen minutes later Daddy entered the bedroom and we made love. As I lay in his arms, he said, "Do you want this, Angel? I mean, this. Us. Me."

I turned and sat atop him, then bent down and kissed him as softly and passionately as I could. "I love you, Daddy, and I can't imagine myself with anyone else."

"Yeah, but for how long?" he asked.

"Forever," I answered as I began to massage his penis with my vagina. It took no time for him to harden, and once he had I impaled myself on him and we made love yet again. I meant it when I said forever. I meant it when I said I desired no one else. Somehow, what began as a simple act of repaying someone for my life turned into a very real, very deep, and very emotional bond that became love on both our parts. I thought I understood the depth of that already, but it wasn't until we returned from dinner that evening that I finally grasped it in full.

You see, it was then that Daddy gave me Mama's wedding ring—well, he actually slid it onto my finger—and pronounced us husband and wife. He then told me that I should start calling him James instead of Daddy because I should be used to that by the time we moved to Macon. Needless to say, we made love again. All night, in fact. I remember feeling like I could never be more deeply in love with him than I was at that moment, but it seemed that every passing day, even to this day, brings us to a newer level of love that cannot be described by mere words.

Anyway, the Wilsons entertained your father's idea of transferring the deeds and eventually came for a visit. They enjoyed themselves immensely, liked everything they saw, and invited us back to Macon with them, and we went. Oh, the place was perfect, everything your father and I could hope for. We decided as much just after two days, but we didn't want to seem too anxious about it, so we came back home and waited a week before contacting Bert and Pat. By this time they were only too happy to do business. We awaited their arrival before making our way down south, and once there we began to concentrate on the rest of our lives.

Long story short with the rest of it is that we found a nice church that we attended, I gave birth to you two, I eventually went back to school, your father eventually became pastor where we worship, and you girls know the rest, because you lived it. So, I hope that explains everything to you. If you would like to make any comments or ask any questions, now would be the time.

Q & A

Epiphany was the first to speak. "Just to make sure we understand everything, James met Emnet while on missionary in Ethiopia. They married and are your biological parents. Your mother died in a tornado. James saved your life during a different tornado. You sought to repay him for your life with sex, but soon the two of you fell in love. He impregnated you, you lived as husband and wife, and have done so for all these years. You are both our sister and our mother, and he is both our father and grandfather."

"That's correct," Angel answered.

"Why were you so graphic when relating the sex the two of you had?" Miracle asked.

"Because I wanted you girls to understand that everything—all of it—came about from my desire to show your father just what his sacrifice meant to me. I don't want either of you to ever think that he forced himself upon me, because he didn't. If anything, I forced myself upon him, and I have never regretted it. I love your father. In all honesty, I cannot say when the love a daughter holds for her father fell to the wayside and the love a woman holds for a man took over, but at some point it did. I don't even think of James as my father anymore, truth be told. He is James, my husband. Nothing more, nothing less."

Silence, then Epiphany said, "I'm not judging you, Mom, but you and Daddy have been lying all these years, especially every time he gets behind that pulpit and preaches. How do you and he reconcile that?"

"In our own way," Angel answered, and offered nothing more.

"Now that we know, do we say anything to Michael?" Miracle asked.

"Best to not," Angel responded. "I honestly don't think he could handle it." She studied her daughters briefly, then said, "Promise me you will never mention this to him."

"We won't," the girls chimed in unison.

"So, anything else, then?"

"Will you tell Daddy that we know?" It was Miracle again.

"He deserves to know, so yes," Angel answered. "Now, anything else?"

"Not that I can think of," Epiphany said.

"Me either," Miracle added.

"Well, let me say that I hope this doesn't change things between us," Angel said. "You are still my and James's daughters and we love you very much"

"We love you too, Mom," Miracle said as she stood.

"Yeah," Epiphany agreed, "and don't worry. Nothing has changed at all."

Angel looked at the clock. "Almost midnight? You girls better get to bed. You need to finish that attic tomorrow."

"Yes, ma'am," they said in tandem, then kissed Angel on either cheek before heading to their room.

And Then ...

Epiphany entered first, then Miracle, who shut the door. She went to lock it but decided against it at the last moment. She then looked at her sister, who was undressing, and began to mimic her actions as she asked, "Do you think that's where we got it from? From Mom and Daddy?"

"I don't think it's inherent," Epiphany said as she moved close to her sister. "It's not something that's innate, passed along through the genes." She leaned in close and kissed Miracle softly on the lips, pulling her closer as the seconds ticked by. They held one another in that embrace for several seconds as their tongues danced inside the others' mouth.

Miracle slowly pulled away and affixed her mouth on the rigid nipple of her sister's perfect 34-B breast. Epiphany let out a soft moan as she guided her sister's hand between her legs. "Wow, you're really wet," Miracle told her.

"Listening to the way Mom described her feelings for Daddy? That's how I feel about you," Epiphany offered as an answer.

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,049 Followers