My Daddy, My Hero

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,045 Followers

"Lay down and let me take care of that for you," Miracle said, and once her sister had comforted herself in her bed, Miracle lowered her mouth to her sister's pussy and began to slowly run her tongue in and out of her virginal slit.

"Oh, Miracle," Epiphany softly moaned with shaky breath, and then she came. Miracle turned so the two could sixty-nine, and the next thirty minutes was spent pleasing one another as only two sisters can. Miracle turned so they were face-to-face, and after some more soft kissing, the two fell asleep in one another's arms.

Two Weeks Later

The attic had been finished the following day, James arrived the day after, and once apprised of the girls' knowledge of everything, he availed himself to answer any lingering questions they may have, but they had none. He praised them for being mature and adult about the situation, and much like Angel, cautioned them against saying anything to their brother.

Everything was fine for a week, then Angel burst home from work one day ranting about bozos and incompetents. When James finally got her to calm down, she stated that she had to go to the corporate office in Atlanta because someone had been careless and deleted all her branch's protocols on the home office end. "Well, that's fine, honey," James said soothingly. "Done bun can't be undone. Just go up there and do your usual magnificent job. You'll be back in no time."

Angel calmed herself while Epiphany and Miracle packed her bag, then the four rode to the airport to see her off. "I shouldn't be longer than a day or two," she promised them, then kissed them all before boarding.

"Who wants Thai tonight?" James asked his daughters. This was a no brainer. They ate at the restaurant as opposed to take-out, and once they returned, he stated that he was going to get his shower before settling down for the evening. At ten p.m. he bid the girls good-night, then went into his room and almost immediately fell asleep.

In the living room, Epiphany and Miracle were in the middle of a heated debate. This, of course, did not stop them from kissing one another while they rubbed each other's clits. Epiphany pulled back and said, "But what Mom did, she did out of a sense of recompense." She then began kissing her sister again as she slid a finger into her.

"Mmmmmmmm," Miracle softly purred, then, "Well, yes, but if we are to accept her reason as justification for the action, then are we not allowed the same justification?" She then slid a finger into her sister as she began kissing her once again.

"How so?" Epiphany asked.

"By simple virtue of the fact that we wouldn't be here right now if he hadn't saved her," Miracle reasoned. "Ipso facto, we, too have a debt to pay him."

"If you put it that way, I suppose we do," Epiphany said in way of acceptance. "Dare we, though?"

Miracle stood and held out her hand. Epiphany latched onto it, then the two made their way upstairs and into their father's room. They undressed, then Miracle whispered, "You want the top or bottom first?"

"Uh ... Top," Epiphany answered. She then kissed her sister before making her way to her father, who was asleep on his back. "Daddy? Daddy?"

James stirred. "Hmmm? What is it?"

"I want you to taste something," Epiphany said, then with lightning speed she straddled his face and mushed her pussy against his mouth, which was partially open, allowing her sweet cum to enter.

James's first thought was to get her off him, but then he felt a mouth wrap itself around his penis and knew right away that whichever daughter wasn't sitting on his face was sucking him off. He wanted to tell them to stop. He wanted to tell them that they shouldn't be doing this, but all he could think of was Angel at that age, and soon his misgivings gave way to animalistic passion.

James thrust his cock as hard upward as he could, and when the one sucking him gagged, he smiled even as he pulled the one straddling his face down harder and tighter. Oh, yes. He ate her pussy. He ate it good for her, just as he fucked the mouth of the other as well as he could.

Epiphany screamed out loudly as she came, and she would have fallen backward if Miracle hadn't seen her and balanced her, but then Miracle was telling her that it was time to switch, so Epiphany began to suck her daddy's cock as Miracle gave him her pussy to eat, and James didn't disappoint her, either. He had her coming in no time, and once he licked her clean, he told her to go down and help her sister suck him real good.

The girls did everything they could think of to please him, and eventually Epiphany moved atop him and said, "Take my virginity, Daddy." She then pushed down and found that his cock was a perfect fit for her virgin pussy. It hurt, yes, but she had long since broken her hymen, same as her sister, so it was just a matter of getting used to the firm thickness of their father's cock, and Epiphany lay her head upon his chest and allowed him to do with her as he deemed fit.

James took his time, moving slowly, yes, but driving every inch into his daughter's pussy. He could feel it contract and spasm as she came over and over again, and finally, he blew his wad inside of her. Miracle damn near pushed her sister away in anticipation of her turn. She settled onto her daddy's still-rigid cock and pushed down, and soon enough the entirety of his length and girth was buried inside her pussy, a pussy that he would swear to himself only was even tighter than Epiphany's. He held her close as he went in and out of her in the same fashion, and twenty minutes later he had his second orgasm of the night.

Drenched in sweat and fighting to get his breathing under control, James lay on his bed with a smile on his face. His daughters each nestled themselves into a shoulder. First Miracle kissed him, then Epiphany. As his breathing returned to a somewhat normal state, he asked, "So, what brought that on?"

"You saved Mama," Miracle said.

"Which resulted in you and she making us," Epiphany added. She slipped a hand between his legs to find that he was still semi-hard. Without a word, she moved down and began sucking his cock again. Acting on that cue, Miracle first began kissing her father passionately, then she moved into a sixty-nine with him so she could take advantage of the oral sex being given to him. James, meanwhile, had no inhibitions about eating Miracle's pussy.

After about fifteen minutes, Miracle said, "Want to see something really freaky, Daddy?"

"I can't imagine what it could be," he told her.

Miracle pushed Epiphany back, then began eating her sister's pussy. "Oh, damn!" James exclaimed. He was stunned. He never thought he would ever see such a thing, two sisters loving one another, and was even more startled when they moved into a sixty-nine. He got behind Miracle and slowly entered her tight, wet pussy. The two moaned in unison as he filled her to the hilt, and then he began to go in and out of her, building speed as he did so. In less than five minutes he was coming inside her again, and as if in a fluid motion, he pulled himself from her and moved to Epiphany's pussy, pushing himself in deep. Miracle adjusted her head so that she could still suck her sister's clit, but she allowed her father all the access he needed to fuck Epiphany as he chose, and he plowed her as vigorously as he could. He would intermittently fuck Epiphany, then pull out and let Miracle suck his cock a few seconds, then fuck Epiphany some more, and after twenty-five minutes' hard labor he skeeted inside of her. After this, he fell back onto the bed and told the two that he was finished.

"For now," Miracle said. "We still have tomorrow before Mom gets home." It fell on deaf ears, though, as James was already asleep.

James awoke to the sensation of being fucked. He looked down to find that his daughters were rubbing their sweet, wet pussies along either side of his dick. He had never experienced anything like this before, and the purpling of his cock head suggested that he rather enjoyed it. The girls smiled at him without saying a word, concentrating on the task at hand. James didn't know how long they had been doing this, but ten minutes later and he announced that he was going to come. The girls moved their pussies up to where their father's semen flowed freely into both, then they took turns sucking him clean.

"I hope Mom doesn't come back until late tonight," Epiphany said.

"Or tomorrow," Miracle amended. "Wouldn't that be great, Daddy?"

He looked at his girls, faces glowing, smiling, and then it hit him. What am I doing? This isn't right. How could I engage in such activity? Betray Angel? Yet, as they continued to suck his cock for him, James slowly lost that train of thought and secretly wished that something would keep his wife in Atlanta a little longer, prompting him to say, "Is this how you two want to spend your day?"

"Yes," they answered in unison.

"I seriously need time to recharge," he told them. "Why don't you girls go fix breakfast. Next session at one p.m."

One p.m. came, and so did James, Epiphany, and Miracle. They had sex all day long and were damn near ecstatic when Angel called at four and said she would have to stay the night. "I'll be back tomorrow. I promise."

By the time Angel arrived the next day, James's cock hurt like it had never hurt before. He had had more sex over the past sixty hours than he had over the past three weeks. The girls were greedy, though, and wanted as much of him as he would give, which is why Angel's arrival was perhaps more welcome than he might have otherwise anticipated. He knew Angel wouldn't want sex. At least, that was his hope, considering all she had been through. Luckily, he was right. He didn't bother her with it for the next three days, but on the fourth she did, and he was healed enough to oblige her.

So The Girls Finally Go Off to College, and ...

"I have a confession to make," James said to Angel as she stepped into the bedroom.

She had just emerged from the shower with a white towel wrapped around her body. "What is it," she asked as she removed it and gave herself a once-over.

James just stared at her. Angel may have been about ten pounds heavier than when that tornado brought them into this stage of their lives—her boobs sagged a little and her hips were a little wider—but other than that, she remained virtually untouched by Mother Nature and Father Time. She was damn near perfect, any man's dream girl. If that was the case, then why did he do what he did? Why did he cheat on her?

"... ell me?"

"What?"

"I asked if I had to guess or if you were going to tell me."

James took a deep breath, then said, "I willfully cheated on you."

"With the girls. I know."

"What?!?"

"They told me just before they left yesterday," Angel said. "They gave me their reason. In some weird kind of way, it made sense to me." James just stared at her. "I'm not angry," she told him.

"Y-You're not?"

"No," Angel said as se made her way toward him. She pulled his pajama pants off, then his underwear, then crawled between his legs. "Remember the first time I did this, Daddy?" Not only had it been the better part of twenty-three years since she last called him that, but she placed such emphasis on the word that it incited an immediate reaction from him. Well, that and the fact that she had taken his penis into her mouth. James moaned softly as Angel began working his cock over as masterfully as she ever had. "Oh, it feels so good in my mouth, Daddy."

"A-Angel. Oh, God." She moved up and allowed him to penetrate her. She began riding him slowly, deliberately, bringing them both to the edge of insanity. "Oh, sweetheart. Don't stop. Daddy's almost there." Angel went down again, then up, then down once more, then she braced herself as she had a mind-numbing orgasm; James's quickly followed. She lay atop him, both kissing the other without a word passing between them.

Epilogue

Four weeks into the semester found Epiphany and Miracle standing outside their dorm bathroom, waiting impatiently. Finally, the five minutes were up. Epiphany grabbed her EPT while Miracle did the same. They looked at their own, then at the other's. "Positive," they said in unison.

kurrginatorX
kurrginatorX
1,045 Followers