My Dad's Friend, Damian Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His body leaned against mine, his dick was still twitching inside of me. His lips nipped the sensitive skin just under my ear. They traveled down, kissing from collarbone down to my shoulder.

I pushed my hips forward, and straightened my back. Damian's dick slipped out of me, our juices spilling out, coating my thighs as I turned around in his arms.

His eyes locked on mine, and his mouth was on me. His lips push against mine, our tongues tease each other.

I backed away from the kiss and sighed, looking up at him. I cannot be like all those other women and foolishly expect to tame a lion. What if I didn't want to tame the lion? What if I just wanted to visit zoos and hang out with all the lions?

Damian almost looked concerned. "That was some varsity level stuff Georgia, how are you feeling about it"?

His hand cupped my cheek, his thumb ran across my bottom lip.

I looked into his eyes and told him "I'm great, that was amazing. I didn't know it was him, I mean I knew something was different, his fingers are very big, but when I found out who it was I was just so turned on, so close to cumming that I couldn't say stop, I couldn't say no. Then when you were not angry, but turned on, it really got me. Having someone watch me did it for me so much Damian. I can't express enough how much I loved that, and you made it possible. "

I tilted my face up to his, stood on my tip toes and kissed his lips softly. When he started kissing me back I broke it and fell to my knees, I grabbed his half hard dick and looked up at him.

"I need to suck your cock now, when you're going to cum, hold my head and cum down my throat. "

Damian was suddenly very hard, my blow jobs have that effect on him. I slipped my lips over the bulbous tip while I stared up at him, making sure he watched as his cock disappeared into my mouth. It tasted like my pussy, tangy and salty. I held my tongue stiff against the bottom of his shaft so it rubbed the length as he thrust in and out. He held my head in his hands, directed it, moved it in the directions he wanted, needed.

His thick cock hit the back of my throat, but I didn't gag, I almost did, so it made me salivate. I pulled his dick out of my mouth and looked up at him. I cast my gaze back down at my favorite toy and spit on it, grabbed it, pumped my fist over it repeatedly.

Damian's hands pulled my face back down, his dick slamming through my sore, red, lips. Saliva spilled out of my mouth, over his cock and down my chin as he thrust in and out. He held my head in place while he fucked my face. His thrusts were slow, and hard, he stared down at me, concentrating on my mouth. Everytime I glanced up at him, his gaze burned through me, I could feel the heat down to my dripping wet pussy.

His thrusts were getting faster now, I held his cock, using my hands to help cover all of him, as he drove into my lips. His fingers pressed into my skull, my head couldn't move as he came against the back of my throat. I gripped my lips tighter around his throbbing shaft while I swallowed his load.

"You are just so fabulous at that, Fuck toy." Damian booped me on the nose, and extended his hand to help pull me up. "We better get back to the party, but tonight, you stay here with me again. We should discuss this," his hand waved between he and I. "I don't like feeling irritated when I see another man touching you, but I do, so... this isn't the time, let's go".

He pulled my hand but stayed put so I slammed into his chest and looked up his tall frame. His smile was dazzling as he leaned forward and gently pecked my lips with his. At that moment the door flew open.

My mother entered with her back to us, a very tall thin man had his hands on her ass, while they were stuck together at the lips. My mom was making out with a man that was definitely not my dad.

The man stopped moving and stared when he noticed Damian and I. My mom turned her head to see what he was looking at. Her face went from one emotion to another. She was shocked, concerned, upset and guilty.

"Looks like there are some things you need to tell me about you and my daughter," she pointed at Damian.

"Maybe you should worry about how she is feeling about all of this," Damian drew an air border around her and the tall man with his long arms,"before you worry about whether something is happening between two consenting, single, adults". Damian didn't sound angry, but he was blunt.

My head was spinning and I thought

'Jesus Christ what is happening, all around me?'

There would be many discussions after this party and I wasn't so sure I was going to enjoy any of them. Especially since it didn't involve one of Damian's appendages pleasuring me.

Spoiler alert, one of the discussions went swimmingly, the other, not so much. Also, Damian's appendages did close out the night pleasuring me.

12