All Comments on 'My Dad's Receptionist: Nancy'

by blowerjoe

Sort by:
  • 42 Comments
ratfink802ratfink80212 months ago

this definitely needs a second chapter. So much more Nancy and Matt can do.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Part 2?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You must be fairly young if you think 40 is considered mature. Try 60 and older.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So absolutely hot

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

You are a very good writer

blowerjoeblowerjoe12 months agoAuthor

Hey all! Thanks for reading. Just an FYI, this is in the Mature category on the basis of relativity. To 18yo Matt, 43yo Nancy is mature.

Thanks again for reading! Comments welcome. šŸ™Œ

Rainyday493Rainyday49312 months ago

Very hot situation, and very sensual description of the seduction right up to the fucking scene.

goodshoes2goodshoes212 months ago

Whew! Every 18-year-olds dream. Hot as heck writing, description. Made it feel real. Chapter 2???

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Hot as hellā€¦looking forward to the next session šŸ˜Ž.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The character needs professional help.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

lost me at the cheating cum dumpster pretending to be a wife.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Please write a part two.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Follow-up chapter please.

Gazza6969Gazza696912 months ago

Very hot, another young man, with an older, mature woman in need of attention.

Well written, this story has legs.

wallace99wallace9912 months ago

One of the hottest stories I've read, please write a chapter 2!

KinPAKinPA12 months ago

I truly hope you continue thisā€¦exquisite!

OralinatorOralinator12 months ago

This one definitely warrants a sequel. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Superb writing. Great characterization, realistic dialog, very well-paced action, exquisite description. Terrific story of seduction and wonderfully hot sex. 5*!

Lee2012Lee201212 months ago

From an old Coder, that was one error free, syntactically correct product. Translated? Helluva story, with excellent lead up and pointing to the best consensus: Like wine and cheese, a divinely cultured lady is consumed with fine wine. 5*

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great storyā€¦ā€¦.I can tell you a fact. Hopefully thereā€™s a few more chapters to come. Youā€™ll get more good pussy being a mechanic than doing whatever youā€™re planning on doing. My father had his own truck repair shop, I grew up in that shop during the 70ā€™s & 80ā€™s. When I was in high school a 30 year old math teacher/girls volleyball coach heard rumors from other girls that I had a big dick. She started flirting with me a little then one day asked if I could tune her car up some weekend. We made arrangements for her to meet me at dads shop on a Saturday. Dad didnā€™t care I did work down there on my car. Short story I gave her a stretching like sheā€™d never had. We hooked up for next 2 yrs couple times a month till she divorced her husband & moved. Memoryā€™s from along time ago. FYI - I still have the shop & life is great. .

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wow, really erotic, good build-up, enough characterization....

What happens next, and later, is in the reader's mind's-eye, but hopefully, also in your plans...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

great story. Def needs a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I didn't see this cumming when I started reading it so superb I came during g the middle and end of the story it definitely needs a second chapter 5 stars

erwangerserwangers11 months ago

Hot as hell. 5/5! Please write a sequel to this!

PanelholesPanelholes11 months ago

This is a great candy for a sequelā€¦ great job!!!

dirtysondirtyson11 months ago

Super hot !! Please continue ,can't wait until she becomes a mother of Five!!

Tx_Emt53Tx_Emt5311 months ago

It had a slow start but a big finish. Love to see more of this story!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There should be a 6 star option! Felt like a cheat only giving 5. Your fans demand more! Those of us that love feet were teased; I can see a whole story developing with just this topic. Iā€™m interested to see where you take us, slowly. Too good to be taken there with just one more chapter. Thanksā€¦

blowerjoeblowerjoe10 months agoAuthor

Wow a BIG thank you to everyone who read and reviewed this story! I'm so thankful. I've been getting messages asking me to continue with the next part of this and other stories. The stories are IN PROGRESS šŸ„³ -- If anyone would like to read the early forms of these stories, or new ones I'm soon to publish, please send me feedback via my profile and let me know your email address so we can communicate. I'm always looking for feedback and would appreciate the ability to engage with you and help make these stories amazing. Thank you!

CaptainFrostBiteCaptainFrostBite10 months ago

Absolutely fantastic! So excited to see you're working on the next portions of the story, can't wait!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I WOULD LOVE TO MORE OF MATT AN NANCY TOGETHER ā¤ PLUS NANCY LEAVING HER HUSBAND FOR MATT

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19818 months ago

Wouldn't mind reading another chapter to this story however to the anon who said wouldn't mind seeing her leave her husband for matt I don't think you understand what this story was trying to interpret either way having her do that in another story would just ruin the story however exploring the affair between the 2 more is fine and also explaining if she got pregnant or not

gemalogemalo8 months ago

AWESOME!!!!! Brings me back to the first time I fucked an older woman.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Lovely

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Very good. Best of your stories so far and I hope it continues.

SatyrDickSatyrDick5 months ago

[02.12.23]

hawt, haWT, HAWT!

11/10!!!!!

parenthesisparenthesis5 months ago

Well written. But I hate cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Typical uninterested, overweight husband that forgets anniversaries and only cares about poker with the guys (or golf or whatever) and takes the wife for granted. I can't blame her for cheating in a case like this. Does it make it right? No. But nor is her husband's blatant neglect of his wife. If he no longer cares to meet her needs, it's only logical she should get them met elsewhere. Of course she should just divorce the idiot but life isn't always as simple as we'd like.

mrdata9770mrdata97704 months ago

(1/1/2024) Yes, divorce before cheating but she needs to tough it out for the kids. Matty will always be there on the weekends. Great fantasy, VERY HOT! Poor hubby. You snooze you lose. Very well done. Five stars from me and on my list.

juanviejojuanviejo4 months ago

OUTSTANDING...REALLY HOT.....CINCO ESTRELLAS!

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Nice premise.

But too straightforward.

Needed to slow down.

Needed more step-by-step action/details.

Needed her taking some of the lead.

When you jerk off, do you think about me? How often? What do you envision happening?

What do you like best? Doing stuff to me, or me doing to you? What stuff?

Etc.

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous