My Dark Angel Ch. 13

Story Info
Together, forever. Louis and James.
6k words
4.6
2.9k
1

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 07/05/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tauger
tauger
179 Followers

I have never been one to believe in a God, for what God could look down on his creation with anything but shame. Humanity has always tried to shield itself from the dark, always tried to ignore the unexplained. But now I know the truth, whatever lies out there beyond all that we see, seems to be on my side.

There he is, his face so close to mine, radiant as the dawn, my dark angel, my saviour. For the first time I truly saw him, was truly able to appreciate his face. Brilliant sea green eyes framed by a porcelain face, his hair that I once saw as brown I could now see had hints of red shining through it. And the scent, oh the scent coming off of him was divine, like no other, wholly and definitively my Louis'. My own sensations were coloured however, a dry ache had settled into my throat at the inhalation, the feeling of thirst was undeniable, and each breath only seemed to stoke this pain.

The first sensation that struck me was more the lack of sensation. There was no ache in my body, no dull burn in my muscles, no bursting need to breathe. It felt, peaceful, sedate. I flexed my fingers, testing that my lack of sensation was not due to damage, and my hand met another. Their skin felt hot against mine, I grasped it eagerly, feeling a surge running through my skin at this touch. All of this passed in the time it took for me to hear the first words from Louis.

"I love you." He said, his green eyes shimmering in the golden light I saw surrounding him. My ears too seemed more sensitive, I heard every syllable in exquisite detail, every movement of lips rang like a chord in the air. All in the proclamation of his love for me.

I moved to sit up, Louis gently guiding me despite my apparent lack of weakness. I felt steady, and sure of myself, but his touch was not something I objected to in the slightest. I turned my head to look at him, he was expectant, waiting for something. I knew what needed to be said, the first words I knew I had to say to him.

"I love you." I said, three simple words, but their meaning seemed deeper to me now. My heart despite its lack of beat still throbbed almost painfully at these words. My mind seemed quickened, every thought it produced was swiftly answered by another, and each emotion that roiled through me threatened to capsize what little control I had.

With a thought my arms were already around him, holding close to me the man which I had fallen so very deeply in love with. The closeness of our bodies once more sent a surge through me, electric at the contact. Every nerve in my body seemed to sing at his closeness, the sensations so clear, so defined.

My head nestled lazily in the hollow of his shoulder, his warm arms grasping me to him. I felt a stirring within me, my lips kissed delicately up his shoulder, relishing every moment against his warm skin. The hollow of his throat beckoned me closer, and closer, before I could react however his lips were swiftly pressed to mine. All pretence of tenderness was abandoned, his hand grasped at the small of my back, while another moved to grip the back of my neck, further cementing his grip upon me.

His tongue pressed against my lips, and I eagerly accepted it. Our tongues met, and a low groan escaped from his chest, the taste was that of his scent, musky, with a hint of the metallic at its edges. My hands gripped him forcefully, I also became acutely aware that whatever clothes he had been wearing were already tearing under my ministrations.

Every time I touched his skin, I felt the same spark between us, nothing had been lost, but much had been gained with this change. I broke away from him for a moment, and took in his beautiful, perfect features as he ripped the remains of his open shirt from his body, my hands reached out on instinct, running lazily through his red-brown hair, and I stared into his sea green eyes.

Touching him sent that same electrical surge through my body, and I could not resist pressing my lips to his again. I pressed my body to his, the need for contact driving all other thoughts from my mind. This was what I wanted, what I needed. He broke from my lips, and began trailing kisses down my jaw, and along my throat, I tensed in anticipation for a moment but when I felt the soft, lingering kisses upon my neck I melted against him.

A low moan reverberated in my chest, my head rolled back and an odd sensation began in my gums, and I felt a subtle shifting, and my fangs descended. Louis had of course noticed this, his own fangs nicked me and I tensed. It had not hurt in the slightest, in face the sensation sent another electrical charge through my body, settling in my now growing cock.

Louis' hands came to rest on my hips, pulling my body into his, his eyes shot up to meet mine their colour now two deep black pools, heated but gentle. Before I knew what was going on my back was pressed against the floor, my clothes now a shredded memory next to me, with Louis hovering over me with my cock in his mouth.

My hands threaded themselves in his hair, watching in awe as he swept down to the base, every swirl of his tongue seeming to strike me to the core. I felt his fangs nick me and I growled, a rather odd sound that began to emanate from my chest, only growing more fervent as he increased his pace. My eyes rolled back into my head, my body now able to fully experience every touch, every motion of his mouth on my cock.

One of his hands crept up to my chest, pulling at my nipples, sending surges of pleasure through me, while his other hand cupped my balls, gently rolling them as he worked me into a frenzy. I felt a familiar tingle beginning to spread its way down my spine, and my balls began to pull in close towards my body.

"Not sure how long I can last." I stuttered, still struggling with the new sensations rolling through me.

I felt him moan in response, and the vibrations almost made me cum right then and there. My bottom lip caught between my teeth as I tried to hold back the urge to thrust into his warm and welcoming mouth, just letting him work me. I felt one of his fingers slide inside his mouth alongside his cock. When he pulled it out, he pressed it against my hole, and I felt a new fire rising within me. My eyes shot open and looked down at him, I nodded violently, the desire to feel him inside me rising with new fervour.

His finger slid inside me, and my eyes rolled back into my head. The pain was familiar, the subtle burn I had become accustomed to from our previous love making still there, but my body reacted differently to it. My body felt as if it was built for this, and what quickly overcame me was a wave of pleasure that sent my eyes rolling back into my head and my legs trembled. He moaned his approval continuing to work his warm mouth up and down my throbbing cock. I thrust instinctively and he urged me on, his finger soon being joined by another. Finger fucking my ass as he sucked on my cock, my fingers fisted handfuls of his hair, bucking my hips urgently as I felt my orgasm starting.

"Gonna come!" I managed to grunt in warming.

Even as I felt my cock pulse as I came his movements did not stop, and a strangled groan escaped my body and I began to shake, my ass clamped down hard around Louis' fingers, and I felt him swallowing greedily as the aftershocks of my orgasm rocked through me. Louis was by no means finished with me however, I felt his fangs piercing my cock, and my body shuddered at the sensation. I could feel every pull he exerted upon the wound, even as his lips continued to work their way up and down the shaft. Despite my world being rocked by the best orgasm it had ever experienced, I felt my cock attempting to harden once again, and oh did it succeed.

Louis moved off me after a few excruciating moments and I looked down to see the two wounds upon my cock already sealing and the flow of blood dampening. I was upon him in an instant, his body now pressed against the floor, my hips hovering over his. I reached for his cock and grasped it firmly, stroking him and eliciting moans from him that resonated to my core.

Louis craned his head toward me with a mischievous smile upon his face, and as I pressed his lips to mine, I realised why. I kissed him and could taste my own cum upon his tongue. He swallowed most of it after a few moments, and in a sudden spur of movement I felt his cock pressing against my hole. A low growl bubbled in my throat, and a deep hunger surged inside me, every touch Louis made against my skins only spurred me further.

"I need...." I managed to stutter out, my brain beginning to fog as I felt the head of his cock teasing back and forth against my hole.

"I know, I know exactly what you need my love." He moved in a sudden motion, rapidly repositioning himself. My knees struck the floor hard; my head being roughly pressed against the ground. Louis hands gripped my thighs parting me for him, one hand gliding up my spine and steadying me. Louis' tongue soon found me, tracing a hungry line down my back before coming to rest between my parted cheeks. His tongue dove into me, wickedly lapping at me as if it was his only care in the world. His fangs scraped against my delicate entrance and I yelped as I felt his teeth biting into the delicate skin between my hole and my balls. He took only a small sip from me, but each pull his lips made against the wound was heaven, I was burning. Hot, wet desire coursed through every fibre of my being; pitiful moans escaped my lips only seeming to drive Louis on.

"Tell me what you want." His voice commanded. A shudder ran through me as his tongue began to hungrily trace over my opening again.

All I managed was a series of strangled moans and grunts at his ministrations, my fangs now cutting into the soft skin of my lips. He did not take this as an answer to his question, drawing his face away from my body and I felt a single digit begin circling around my hole, teasing me with exquisite pleasure.

"I want to hear you; hear you beg for me." He said his voice thick with desire, yet commanding in its tone. My brain struggled to find the words to voice my desires. Louis sensed my moment's hesitation and I felt his digit slide deep inside me, curling to touch that one spot that sent me wild.

"I want you to fuck me, mark me, give me everything you have." I said, my breathing unsteady as he toyed with me.

I sensed another digit begin to slide inside me and I tensed expecting the gentle burn to accompany it. The sensation surprised me as before, much like his bites I now had a new appreciation for pain. It was not that the invading digit was painless, on the contrary I felt the deep biting pain strike deep to my core, but the pain was an exquisite one. It curled through my body, a wave of desire accompanying it and I felt my vision shudder for an instant and I trembled and pushed back against him.

I felt his lips move to the rounded globe of muscle he held roughly with one hand.

"Mine." He said with a growl deep in his chest, as his fangs struck hard and fast.

"Yours." I managed to gasp out, as my body was wracked between two distinct but complementary pleasures.

"Only yours Louis." I continued, spreading my legs further apart to grant him better access to my body.

His touch suddenly retreated from me, and for an instant I felt so empty. Before I felt the head of his cock line up against my hole, and with a single powerful thrust his entire length was buried inside me. White hot pain shot through me, but once again I found a new appreciation for that pain. The roughness with which he took me left me speechless, the only sound I could make was a strangled moan as his hands gripped roughly at my hips and he began pounding out an exquisite rhythm into me. This was no gentle love making, this was rough and needing, my body cried out for his, for every stroke of his cock deep inside me.

His arms wrapped around my chest, pulling me upright with his cock still buried deep inside me. His fangs unerringly sought my throat and plunged into my shoulder with a ferocity I had never seen in him. Our bodies moved in unison, every stroke, every action driven by wanton desire and lust. One of his hands slid down my abdomen, wrapping itself around my leaking cock and jerked me in time with his powerful thrusts. I drew his other arm up to my face, running my nose along his wrist before striking with my teeth at the blue veins there.

His blood flowed from the wound to my eager and waiting tongue, the coppery taste of it did not bother me in the least, and my mind thought back to this same sensation. When Louis had taken me as his mate, three points of connection between us, his cock currently pounding away at a desperate rhythm inside me, his fangs buried into my shoulder and now my own fangs in him.

I sensed his thrusting becoming more urgent, spurred on by the rough pulls I made against his wrist, each one eliciting a feral growl from his body. I broke away for a second, and turned my head, my eyes meeting his, black as coal, and in them I saw the mirror of my own eyes, identical. He broke away from my shoulder, roughly kissing me and our tongues duelled as the taste of our blood mingled together, I kissed him with as much skill as I could muster, eagerly swallowing down the blood that flavoured the kiss.

I felt every inch of him sliding inside me, searing a path as his hips crashed into mine in his desperate rhythm. I felt the familiar tingle begin to stir at the base of my spine, and felt my balls pull in tight to my body as Louis' hand continued to work my cock with expert skill. I felt my orgasm approaching me, threatening to tear me apart as Louis' cock drilled inside me with a roughness that would have broken me if I were still human. He shifted his hips slightly and now every one of his thrusts connected solidly with my prostate, white hot pleasure shooting outwards from that spot. I threw my head back, eyes rolling into my skull as my body tense and I felt my cock jerk in Louis' hand as my orgasm rocked through me, splatting ropes of cum away from my body. In the same instant as this happened, Louis fangs drove suddenly into my now exposed throat, and with that I screamed.

It felt as if my orgasm continued for as long as he fed from me, moments passed as the desperate pounding rhythms of his cock suddenly became uneven. And as he tore away from my neck, I felt his cock pulse inside me, and felt his load empty as he let out an inhuman roar.

I melted back against him, my body no longer capable of anything, his arms wrapped around my chest, his tongue licking away the now drying blood trails that coated my neck and shoulder.

"Why did we never have sex like that before?" I asked leaning heavily on Louis for support.

"Because my love, if I had fucked you like that when you were still human you would have died." Louis said his lips now tenderly kissing at the crook of my throat.

"Possibly. But I would have died happy if this was the last thing I saw." I said managing to turn in his arms to look at him.

When I said that I saw a look of sadness roll across his face, and he dropped his eyes from mine.

It only took me a moment to realise my mistake.

"Hey." I said, reaching up to lift his chin to look at me.

"I'm here. I'm alive. Well, as alive as I can be. And the last thing I saw was you, it was always you Louis." I continued, my lips inching forward to delicately press against his, as if I were afraid of breaking him.

"How can you not hate me for what was done to you?" He said his eyes tinged with sadness.

"I have no regrets about us Louis. None. If you had not got to me in time, I would be dead on the floor." For the first time I took in the room around me, a cold cement floor beneath us, a single bed sitting unused in the corner and a staircase leading up.

"But James, I didn't get to you in time." He said pulling me close against his chest. I felt a shudder run down him as he pulled my closer to the warmth of his chest.

"Then who..." I started before my mind quickly gave me the answer. Dieter.

I felt a pang of regret pass through my chest, the sensation striking me more than I expected. I had always thought that if and when I would turn it would be Louis' blood that turned me.

"What difference does it make?" I asked, gripping to him even tighter, almost afraid to lose him.

"Well, it means he is going to mean a lot to you, and you to him." His nose running along the crook of my neck.

"And what about us?" I asked my hands digging deeper into his shoulders.

"Nothing will change between us, well almost nothing. It just means that he will always hold a special place to you." He murmured, the tip of his nose running once more along my throat.

"I can't imagine losing you, or anything between us, I want to be as close to you as possible." I said, burying my head in the curve of his shoulder.

"I think you should drink from me James, take more of my blood into you, this early on it should help ease your cravings and help our bond" He said his lips beginning to make small tender kisses along the curve of my throat.

"Is it always like this?" I asked, feeling a shudder run through me, resonating the core of my being at the touch of his lips along my skin.

"Mostly, yes." He murmured against my skin, his lips pressing against the delicate spot where my neck met my shoulder. I stifled a moan and my head lolled against his shoulder, just letting him hold me.

My throat throbbed painfully, a dry burn striking with each breath I took. My hand reached up to cup my throat, gulping as the pain seemed to swell. Louis' scent filled my nostrils again and I felt my fangs spring down easily, eager to bite into him.

One of his hands came up to the back of my head, pulling my closer to his throat.

"Don't think about it, just aim and strike" He said, his breath dancing across my ear.

I lowered my lips to the crook of his throat, my lips pausing an inch away from his skin. I saw the gently blue veins trailing up the side of his neck, the delicate arrays that carried his blood stood out to me now. It was not as if I hadn't bitten him before, but this felt different, there was a twinned desire; the aching in my throat and the desire to feel his blood coursing through me.

I lowered my lips to his throat, my lips planting soft kisses across his skin. I heard a sound of approval sounding from Louis' chest at my kisses. I opened my mouth and traced my tongue across his skin, tasting his sweet flavour on my tongue. My teeth itched if that were possible, and I let go of the precious control I was trying to cling to and let my instincts take over. My new fangs punctured the skin of his throat and I heard a swift inhalation from Louis followed by a grunt as he clasped the back of my head harder against his neck.

His blood erupted from the wound made by my fangs; the taste seemed different now. Whereas before his blood had tasted of the usual copper flavour and the inherent sweetness there, but the flavour tasted much more complex. I could taste his arousal, his desire, and I groaned as I felt him clutch me against him, hard. My pulls on his throat became more frantic, the burning in my throat lessening with each pull from him, with each one a loud groan eliciting from Louis' lips. I felt his hard cock slide up and down the crease of my ass. I shifted my positioning, raising myself a few inches from his lap, all the while keeping the connection to his neck.

Louis graciously accepted this invitation, and one hand moved down to grasp at my hip, and I felt his cock begin to slide inside me. Every inch was bliss, every movement he made causing me to take another pull on his throat.

As opposed to when I first awakened, our lovemaking was tender, and gentler. This was less about sating the primal urge to take him I experienced when I first opened my eyes tonight, and more about feeling the connection to him. I broke away from his throat, unsure of quite how long I had been drinking for and pulled my face back to look at him. He seemed paler than before, and for a moment I felt worried that I had fed for too long. Louis' had obviously noticed my concerned look and he smiled at me, assuaging any fear that had coursed through me.

tauger
tauger
179 Followers
12