All Comments on 'My Dark Angel Ch. 13'

by tauger

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I simply loved this story and wow have you grown as a writer from the first few chapters. I hope you continue writing and I very much look forward to reading your next adventure!

taugertaugerover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you Anon, I have noticed the difference to.

I do hope to go back and edit it in it's entirety.

And then likely see about publishing it as a single story on here, updated and hopefully alot better written.

taugertaugerover 3 years agoAuthor

Thank you very much Anon, I tried to give it the best ending I could. And I agree, my writing back then needed alot of work.

My plan is to go back and gut the first half of the story and rework it into something much more smooth. :-)

And i still have plans for Daniel and Oscar don't you worry.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

And thus ended a chapter in James's life, and begins the newer, wider universe...

Bravo!

cazzogiovane2cazzogiovane2about 3 years ago

Is one of the most beautiful stories ive read here, Bravo, bravo bravo

Bluepoohstar08Bluepoohstar08over 2 years ago

you are an awesome writer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertauger@tauger
Back again after a long hiatus, hoping to stay up to date. Feel free to email me with a kick up the behind if necessary. I am 6ft1 with ginger hair and blue/green eyes. There is nothing i love more than sitting down with a good book or working on my stories.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES