My Dark Angel Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled him towards me, hands clutching at his shoulders as I began to meet each thrust of his hips, still keeping to our slow and gentle rhythm. I felt him shudder beneath me, his skin feeling cooler than before.

"Can I drink from you James?" He asked his lips trailing along my neck, his thrusts slowly increasing in their forcefulness but not their speed.

"You know you don't need to ask me Louis, you know I'm all yours." I said pulling his lips against my neck. His fangs bit down into me, with more tenderness than I was sure I had given him, and he began his gentle pulls on my neck.

I now understood why Louis had enjoyed me feeding from him, every pull he made on the wound in my neck sent a pulse down to my cock, hardening in response. I had to admit it was an odd sensation, I had no pulse yet my cock strained hard against me. I reached down between us, my hand wrapping around my hard cock as I began to move in time with Louis' thrusts. As Louis continued to drink, I became intimately aware of the bond between us, like it was a physical cord tying us together. I became aware through this bond sensations coming from Louis, I could sense his overwhelming desire for me, his pleasure as his cock pounded in my most intimate areas. He broke away from my neck at this point, his lips meeting mine in a kiss that was flavoured with my own blood.

I sucked eagerly at his tongue, feeling a shudder run down my spine as I felt my balls drawing up close to my body and with a final thrust from Louis my cock erupted between us, splattering thick ropes of cum over Louis chest. With a final grunt from Louis I felt his cock tremble inside me as his own orgasm rocked through him, and with a sigh we collapsed down towards the floor, both panting heavily despite no need to breathe.

We lay like that for a time, just staring at one another, our hands lazily moving across one another's skin. Eventually Louis rose from the floor, moving to the drawers nearby and removed some clothes for both of us. He threw me a pair of underwear which I swiftly donned. I shifted uncomfortably, the material scratching against my skin every time I moved.

"Are there any other pairs in there? These are a little scratchy." I said meeting his gaze.

"It won't make any difference." He said.

"Your skin is more sensitive now; you'll find clothes will be a little uncomfortable from now on." He said, a slight chuckle bubbling from his lips.

I hesitated for a moment, before sliding into the shirt and jeans he handed me, grimacing at the uncomfortable friction they made against my skin. I half contemplated spurning clothes and walking out of here naked. However, I did not think society would be quite so accommodating.

Louis extended a hand to me, and the look in those beautiful green eyes made me want to rip those clothes off him and do filthy things with him. He drew me to him, planting a kiss on my lips and led me up the stairs.

The building we were in was not familiar to me, the large open space of the building above. Definitely some kind of warehouse. But outfitted with a number of luxuries. I saw an area had been dedicated to leisure, with a handful of sofas and a large plasma screen television currently blaring out some local news. A small amount of movement caught my eye, drawing my gaze to the people strolling in through a door to my right.

Striding in came Santiago, his jet-black hair tied back in a ponytail and more colour now sat in his olive toned skin. I had not seen his eye colour the last time we had met, but I saw his eyes were a striking shade of violet. I gave him a smile which he warmly returned. Walking in behind him came Marcus, followed by Dieter. My eyes connected with Dieter's and I felt a shudder run through me, some deep connection stirring at his gaze. He shot me a smile and my lips returned the gesture without thinking.

Santiago closed the distance between us swiftly, his arms wrapping around my like iron snakes. His lips moved towards my face and he planted a kiss on each cheek, and one on my forehead.

"I am not sure how I can ever repay you for what you have done for me, but you have my gratitude James." Santiago said, his words soft and gentle,

"Welcome to our family James." He finished as he released me from his grip.

"Here, here." said Dieter, his eyes softening as he smiled at me.

I felt Louis' arms wrapping comfortingly around my midriff, and I leaned back against him sighing. Dieter began to approach and I felt the urge to lower my head as he got near.

"I know this must all seem so new to you, but know that I did not take the decision to bring you into this life lightly James. I hope that any resentment you may have to this I can take accountability for." He said his voice deep and sonorous in the empty space of the warehouse.

I somehow managed to bring my gaze up to his, seeing a depth of sadness in his eyes that almost moved me to tears.

"You saved me, if you hadn't, I wouldn't have my Louis." I said leaning backwards towards the appreciative murmur coming from Louis' chest.

"This may not be the life I expected, but it's my life now." I finished looking over my shoulder at the angelic face behind me.

"You will need to be taught, normally that duty would be for your Maker, but I have no qualms with Louis taking up this duty if it pleases you more." Dieter said that same sadness present in his eyes as he gazed at me.

I stepped forward, out of Louis' grasp towards Dieter, and without thinking threw my arms around him. I felt a sense of safety wash over me as I held him.

"I don't think I could ever be angry at you for what you've given me." I said, raising my head to look at him.

His arms slowly came around me and wrapped me in a protective embrace, his skin feeling hot against mine as I sighed in relief. This must be what it should have been like with my father. Feeling protected and safe in his arms.

"You are my child now James, blood of my blood." He inclined his head to me, his lips pressing softly into my hair.

"Perhaps, I shall provide guidance should you need it, the first few months are always the hardest. I shall leave you in Louis' tender care but may join your tutelage at some point soon. I intend to remain here with you until I feel comfortable that you are comfortable." He said, his words worming their way into me, working away at the worry inside me.

I retreated from the embrace and laced my finger through Louis' as I looked at my new family.

We strode out into the night air, our hands linked together, and I began my new life, with my dark angel.

*** Epilogue ***

Two months had passed since I began my new life. The first time I walked into the sun was a prominent memory. Although it's rays still warmed my flesh it was like having an itchy wool scratching constantly over my skin, it also weakened me to barely above human levels of strength.

Louis had been my guide through it all, patiently teaching me at every step. Feeding had been the most difficult aspect to it all, it was hard to see people as food, yet I found myself staring at the thrumming pulse in their necks, the sweet scent of the blood beneath the surface making my fangs itch. In the beginning human feeding was off the table, and Louis gratefully acted as a buffer between me feeding from them. He began by feeding himself to excess, and then I would drink from him.

Many of the issues that plagued me as a human now seemed to have resolved themselves. The local coven no longer chased me due to my new status as a Vampire, and therefore under the protection of the local monarch. That led onto the second problem being resolved, Iōannēs. Given me being a new addition to his territory he greeted me with open arms, and thanks to Dieter being my maker his attitude towards me seemed to have improved as well. But I was sure that he would be keeping a close eye on me in future.

The hardest part for me had been meeting my mother. She looked at me with love, despite the fears I knew she must hold. The hug she had given me had almost hurt though and she shed tears down my shoulder as I sobbed in her arms. At least this was one relationship I could hold onto, for as long as possible.

The part that seemed to trouble Louis the most was relating to my dual nature. As he described it, witches that were turned were a rarity, and those witches who did turn irrevocably lost their connection to magic. The problem was that had not happened for me. The connection to magic felt different now, more like steel cables than the more organic connection before. Under the guidance of both Louis and Dieter however I kept this to myself. There would be many on both sides who would find this facet of my condition dangerous and desirable.

Now however, Louis and I had taken a trip together. For a gathering of sorts, and a chance to meet some more of my extended family. We were returning to London, my old home, and as the rains began to gently fall around us, we stepped forth.

It was an odd experience, striding through the streets I knew so well, but now with a new perception of all that surrounded me. The thrum of the city now sharpened to exquisite detail, the scents of people and places mingling together. Louis had begun to teach me of my other abilities too, the subtle ways to touch the minds of humans, nothing complex as of yet, but enough to read the surface emotions of those around me.

From what Louis had explained to me we needed to present ourselves to the local governors. Apparently another relative of ours.

I glanced over at Louis as we walked, his eyes flashing to meet mine and a wide smile beaming across his face. He was so beautiful, and I knew that I would never stop loving this beautiful man who tore through my life like a whirlwind.

I felt his mind gently touch mine, and the depth of his feelings bled through, the sheer devotion from him made me want to grip hold of him and never let go.

"I love you." he sent through our link, his eyes softening as he gazed at me.

As we came to a stop outside the home that was our destination, I sniffed at the air. My nose picked up a scent that I struggled to recognize, perhaps a vampire?

I turned on the spot to look at the two men approaching us. The man at the front was the most prominent. He was slightly taller than me, with black hair creeping to just below his eyebrows, his build was also impressive, and his hazel eyes seemed filled with curiosity as he surveyed Louis and I.

"I am Darren, and you must be my new family member judging by how you cling to my nephew." Darren said, motioning his head towards Louis who hovered protectively near me.

After a moment I saw the second man standing behind him, almost hiding in the shadow of the first. I felt a shallow feeling settle into the pit of my stomach.

"Daniel?" I said, my eyes recognizing my cousin instantly.

He stepped out from behind Darren, although I saw that Darren leaned his body closer to Daniel protectively. Mirroring exactly the way Louis' own body sought to shield mine.

"It sounds like we have a lot of catching up to do James," Daniel said a smile playing on his lips. His body seeming to lean towards Darren unconsciously.

"You have a lot to tell me Daniel, for starters, why don't you smell human?" I said, eliciting a laugh from Daniel as he surged forward to hug me, his arms wrapping around my waist.

"Long story, let's head inside, there's a lot we need to discuss." Daniel said, turning back towards Darren, and extending a hand for him.

As we walked up towards the house, I knew that whatever lay in store for me, I could handle it. I glanced towards Louis, leaning up to plant a kiss on his cheek.

"Together, forever." he said, resting his lips against my temple.

"Always." I said, knowing he meant every word. And we headed inside, and on to the rest of eternity.

Together, forever, Louis and James.


12