My Date with a Gentleman Swinger

Story Info
Kara's loses herself in the arms of another man.
8.2k words
4.49
55.6k
69
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaraSweet
KaraSweet
669 Followers

These stories are a few of my memories of how I became a shared wife. If you haven't read the story of my very first extra marital sexual encounter please do. It's a true account of what happened as close to what we can remember.

The second story is also true but we did take a few artistic liberties. Some of the actual facts didn't make sense when written down and quite honestly, true life doesn't always sound as exciting when being read. This story has all the real life hotness to it and will be as real as we can remember.

A little background for the first time readers. I'm just a little girl at 5'0" with small B breasts and have always been a "cheeky" girl. That's a big ass for those who are in question. I was a virgin bride who had no sexual intercourse before my present husband took my virginity back in High School where we became bf and gf. Even then, it took a few years for him to get his cock inside me because of my moral beliefs at the time, although we did engage in quite a few heavy petting sessions that may have crossed the imaginary line more than a few times.

I was saving myself for "the one." I was a normal high school girl which means I was also horny, I just wouldn't allow myself to go all the way. I did allow several guys to feel me up with even a few fingers scurrying up inside my vagina, but even that made me feel like a total slut so you can imagine what I felt like after the high of sex with another man after marriage wore off. I felt sexy while I was having sex but slutty after.

Up to this point in the story, I had been penetrated by two men on three separate encounters AFTER my marriage. That's two more men than I had before I allowed my husband to have me. Just writing it down makes it look SO wrong.

We eventually moved to the Phoenix area and two years had passed since I had sex with a total stranger and four years since the first time hubby and his friend seduced me into sex for my first threesome. Both times I swore off sex with others and buried myself into church and my moral beliefs. I was pretty disturbed in how easy it was for me to allow two men into my bedroom.

The third time it happened was so intense though that I knew I was a slut in the making. The choice I had to make was did I want to be a wanton slut who would just give herself to others on a whim or allow total strangers inside my panties? The answer of course was no, of course not, but it was going to be hard to resist temptation as long as that temptation was coming from my husband trying to get me laid. I started to realize I was an easy target. I always used to tease men, saying that they were a switch to be turned on with no off switch. I seemed to have that same switch but my husband had control of it.

Even though I was determined to not let another man fuck me for real again, we still continued with the bedroom fantasies of other guys having sex with me. I don't know why I still participated in these fantasies. All I knew is that it turned my husband on. It took a long while to open up to the idea of having sex with a real guy again. It was becoming easier for my husband to bring sex talk into our playtime and we would always have great sex when he did. He always had to bring the fantasies up because I was still pretty much of a prude. He saw how sexy I could be and wanted to prove how much I was desired by other men. He always told me I had a natural beauty but I always figured he was saying those things because that's what a husband was supposed to say, especially when they wanted sex.

Oh, and keep in mind this was all during another two years after my last encounter. If you are confused, go back and read the first of my confession stories. It wasn't like I swore it off and the next week I was at it again. My logical mind was slowly being seduced and replaced with the more passionate side of me. In each passing week it was becoming easier to succumb to the thought of another man's hands on my body.

Our conversations eventually changed. Instead of talking about the fantasy of a stranger, we started to talk about how we could do it. Swinger magazines were what we had at the time. We would search the ads for guys looking to have discreet sex with another woman. Some were cheating husbands looking for a one night stand, others were looking for sexual escorts to spend some money on, and some were men looking to fuck another man's wife who was looking to share her. The magazines were on the streets right next to the daily paper. My husband made sure not to push me or make it obvious at what he was doing. Little by little my guard started coming down until we weren't just looking at the ads to have fun, we were looking for men for me.

I won't bother you with what hoops we had to go through to contact someone, it's not important. I never imagined I would actually get much attention. We were just doing this for fun right? For me yes, I still had no intention of actually going forward with meeting a guy, but for hubby? Well, he had other ideas. He used my willingness to at least talk about it as a good sign that I was coming around to believing I was a hot, lusty woman who had sexual needs. At the time, I had no idea how true that statement would become.

Hubby and I had started talking about likes and dislikes in men as if I was actually going to meet a guy. I kept telling him we're just looking for the fun of it and nothing was going to happen. He would just assure me that it was fine and I didn't have to do anything I didn't want to do, then for some reason I would just continue looking at guys with him. He never pushed me to do anything I didn't want to do or consider guys where there was no attraction. My resistance was slowly melting away while I went along with everything.

At first, I didn't see any matches. My requirements were not overly specific. He couldn't have facial hair and had to be under the age of 30. I noticed this one guy who seemed to check all the boxes except for the facial hair but he only had a small thin mustache. He was in the Air Force and seemed to be a very nice gentleman. Later on I found out that he was 32, a couple years over than my requirement but by that time it was too late.

I started to realize what I was doing but couldn't stop myself. I was actually participating in trying to find a guy for me...for sex! Buy hey, at least it was on my terms right? After all the moral dilemma and all my pompous "holier than thou" inner talk, I was still allowing my body to take over. You know how girls say that guys think with their cock? I was thinking with my clitoris. I kinda figured we would look to see what kind of guys were in the swingers magazines, have a laugh then move on. I really never thought I would actually go through with any of this. But here I was talking about actually meeting a guy. I must have been so naive to think that we would only meet, chat, say hi then go our separate ways. If my reactions from the past were of any indication and if I went through with meeting Jim, my history would say that he would no doubt be between my open thighs pushing inside me not long after we said "hello". I mean really! Why else would we meet?

I was finally persuaded to get on the phone with Jim and he seemed to be a decent man. I expected him to try to get into my pants over the phone but it didn't happen that way. Jim told me that he was comfortable having sex with married women as he had been with several. We talked about how lots of men have a sexual fantasy of watching their wives with other men and he assured us that it was completely normal. It was a small percentage of women that actually went along with his fantasy but the ones who did would jump on board after the wives were assured that their husband wasn't just wanting to share them so they could have an excuse to get with another woman. Some said yes quickly before the husband changed his mind. At the end of the conversation I couldn't think of an excuse not to meet Jim and believe me, I tried. I didn't even use the "but I'm married" excuse. I must have been softened up pretty good. Like the frog boiling in water because he doesn't notice the heat, I was in heat and didn't even notice I was being led to yet another sexed up night. So, we set it up.

To this day I don't know why hubby went to meet Jim without me. I stayed home while he went only a block away to a 7-11 store where they proceeded to talk about Jim fucking me! Why I allowed myself to be left out of this conversation I have no idea. Goes to show how shy I really was back then. I was the reason they were getting together and I couldn't even show up. I guess I was so turned on and afraid of the possibilities of having sex with yet another man that I just let him go meet him by himself. I must have figured that if I didn't show, he wouldn't be interested. I didn't take into account that my being so brutally shy made me look even more innocent, which only intensified his desire for me. Girls remember, men are hunters by nature. If the prey looks too easy some loose interest in it.

Before I ever agreed to meet Jim, hubby and I went out looking for clothes that were sexy yet not slutty. No way was I going to be seen in some floozie looking outfit. We found a one piece body suit that would be way out of place today but back then I can honestly say I looked hot in it. Any 26 year old girl would have. It was smooth all over my body hugging every curve and contour. It definitely highlighted my round ass. Hubby took some pictures that I thought would never see the light of day. Little did I know that my body in that outfit would seal my sexual fate.

I had no idea that hubby was going to show Jim that picture. Serves me right for not going, he had to show him something. I guess it didn't take long for them to get to the point of no return after Jim saw me. I failed to mention that at the ripe ole age of 26, I looked much younger. So young that Jim actually requested to see my ID to make sure I was over 18! That may sound great to you guys but women like to look older when we are young and young when we are older.

While he was gone, I busied myself with getting ready just in case Jim did come over. I'm glad we didn't have cell phones at the time or I would have called him and told him to forget it. I was so nervous! I had my nails polished, my hair was perfect and my vaginal area was nicely trimmed. It's a strange feeling trimming down under just in case someone saw me. I had a nice clean looking bush that I trimmed for another man. That's something I never saw coming. I told myself that I was doing it for my husband to enjoy, nothing more. I was getting good at lying to myself.

It was the summer time so I wore my plain pink sundress. Nothing fancy or exotic. Truth be told, no matter what my feelings were, I wore it so Jim would have easy access to my body if it all worked out. I didn't want any fumbling with buttons or zippers. Like I said. I wanted it but I didn't. I'm a woman, what can I say, that's what we do, don't try to figure us out. It will only cause a headache.

I don't remember what I was doing when they walked in the door but I was a wreck. When they came in they didn't hesitate. My husband introduced him to me and Jim walked over, said hello while slowly taking my hand and actually kissing the back of it. He didn't look at my body like a piece of meat or a whore he could devour. I wasn't just another woman he wanted to fuck just to put a notch in his belt. On the contrary, after he kissed my hand he stepped back and looked at me telling me I looked beautiful. He then asked for my I.D. which I thought was the funniest thing ever. He wanted to make sure he wasn't going to spend the rest of his tour behind bars after having sex with an girl under the age of 18.

I was put at ease within the first minute of meeting Jim. If he had asked me to remove my clothing and show him my bed I think I would have done it without even knowing what I was doing. This guy was totally unexpected. Here I go again, a puddle of sex just waiting to be dove into. Why couldn't I just resist a little bit, to show myself that I had at least a small amount of dignity left in me?... Nope, nothing!

The prelude to sex was pretty much a blur. We talked for a little while about what he did in the Air Force and I told him what I did during the day, that must have excited him. The whole time we talked his hands were doing something. HIs fingers would touch the back of my hand or touch my arm. He commented on how soft my skin was. I realize now that he was just making an excuse to touch me. Well played Jim, well played. He commented on my hair, eyes and of course my size. He said he had never been with such a small woman before. Ok, take me already, I'm yours! His hands started rubbing my knee, then my bare thighs, strange that it never seemed inappropriate. You tell me how this wasn't inappropriate behavior for a married woman. Letting a total stranger run his hand up my leg and thigh right in front of her husband. Not too high but just enough to send shivers the rest of the way. This guy was good.

Hubby saw where this was going and wanted to make sure there was absolutely no more resistance. It's cute that he thought that I had any. He asked if we wanted to watch an adult movie. I was already sitting in a puddle in the middle of the couch between the two men while Jim and I had our fingers intertwined. "Sure, why not?"

The movie started and of course I blushed at seeing all the sex while I sat with a total stranger. During the movie I was in lust waiting for somebody to make a move and take me to the bedroom. I really didn't need to get anymore excited but the guys were moving slow on purpose. They were showing me respect and driving me crazy with lust! Married or not, I was ready to fuck.

Jim would move between touching the side of my right breast with his right hand to caressing my bare thighs with his left, inching his way up to my overheated pussy. He was still being a gentleman and with his hand only inches away from the fire down below, asked if this was all right. He could probably feel the moist heat radiating out to his hand. My hands were to my sides and if I remember right, answered his question by moving my hand to his and pulling him even closer to my center. To my amazement and disappointment, he didn't go all the way in as I expected. My thighs were open just enough for him to slide right in but no, he was waiting for something and I soon found out what that something was.

Hubby and Jim had a predetermined signal as to when he could make his move. Of course I didn't know this at the time. Not long into the movie hubby told me he would be right back. He then leaned over and kissed me hard while putting his hands on both of my breasts squeezing them. He reached down between my thighs pushing them open even more then told me to have fun right before he got up and left. At least I think he was talking to me, he could've easily been talking to Jim come to think of it. I was sitting in the living room in front of a TV with a stranger I had just met less than half an hour ago or so, his hands caressing me, my husband just kissed me, touched me, opened me and left. Jim took the cue and it was on!

As soon as the door closed behind hubby, Jim made his move. He scooted closer to me, put his arms around my shoulders, leaned in and kissed me. My eyes closed and I melted. Finally, I was going to get it. I wanted it just as much or more than he did I'm sure. We made out for a short while playing tongue tag when I felt his right hand on my left breast. He slowly moved it down the front into the lace bralette. He kissed his way down taking time to nibble my ear and neck. His lips moved towards my chest while he slipped the straps off my shoulders & pulled it down. The tip of his tongue was soon licking around the areola driving me absolutely crazy before he even got to my nipple which was so erect it hurt. His hand left my breast to move up my dress and was now moving between my thighs zoning onto his main desire.

His fingers finally touched my pussy through my panties sending a sudden jolt through me. I was soaking wet and I'm sure he could smell my pheromones. He moved my panties aside and I felt a finger slip inside. It was only a finger, but it felt so good that it may as well have been his cock. He had it inside me to the second knuckle slowly fingering me for a few minutes before he pulled it out to taste the results of his ministrations. We made short eye contact as he licked my juice off his fingers telling me he had to taste me. He then dropped to the floor flipping my dress up to my waist.

He pulled me down on the couch so my ass was barely still on the cushion. I put my panties on only a few hours ago but soon Jim carefully pulled them off throwing them to the side. He looked right between my legs as he dove between them licking up the moisture on the outside before tasting my musk scented flesh. I was on fire as he gave me a quick orgasm with his tongue. His fingers played outside the swollen lips for a short time before easily sliding back in, one finger then two, it was maddening. My married pussy was being eaten out while another hand was paying special attention to my nipples, playing them like a fiddle.

I didn't even hear my husband come back into the room. He had been on the other side of the door, watching through the slats at what was developing. The first time I noticed him next to me was when I felt his hand move my head in his direction. I was lying on my back slightly inclined with my legs resting on Jims shoulders. I opened my eyes to see hubby with is rock hard cock sticking out towards my mouth. I instinctily grabbed it and brought him in closer sucking him in as far as he could go. I must have felt like a Hoover vacuum with the suction I was using. Now I had a stranger licking my pussy while my husband's cock was in my mouth. I was enjoying myself immensely as my body was racked with multiple orgasms. Finally, I couldn't take anymore!

I was so turned on that my subconscious took over. I'm usually very passive with sex but something made me NEED this. I told Jim to get onto the couch but before he could get there I grabbed his zipper, pulling it down. I then undid his belt and pants yanking them to his knees. This was definitely not like me. I pulled his cock out and started sucking him like I needed it more than air itself. Jim's cock wasn't long but it was almost as thick as a soda can. I had never felt a cock that I couldn't get my fingers around, not that I've felt many. I must have looked crazed as I pushed him down onto the couch sucking him in or at least trying to. Pretty sure he thought he found gold in this married woman kneeling before him as I worshiped his cock in my mouth and hands.

Hubby was watching this all unfold as I pushed Jim even further onto the couch and removed his pants completely. I don't know what got into me but I needed him inside my pussy in the worst way! He had removed his shirt while I attacked my brand new sex toy, stroking it, rubbing it on my cheeks, lips and sucking it. I then crawled up his body grabbing his hard shaft bringing him to the opening of my vagina with every intention of mounting him. I rubbed his cock all over my wet slit and clitoris almost bringing myself to an orgasm before I could even get him inside me.

I then put his cock at the entrance and oh so slowly let myself sink down, guiding another man's hard cock through the entrance of my pussy pushing the lips apart as my husband watched. The flared crown of the head popped inside moving it's way through my tunnel, pushing the walls aside, stretching the nerves, bringing me intense pleasure until Jim was buried balls deep inside me, skin to skin, no rubber barrier to mar the sensation. I was fucking him bareback.

KaraSweet
KaraSweet
669 Followers