My Date with a Gentleman Swinger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KaraSweet
KaraSweet
686 Followers

How could I go back to being a normal housewife with normal married sex? I was a slut pure and simple. I never imagined I could be so easily seduced into sex. I may as well have been an alcoholic having a single drink thinking that I could stop at just that one. I knew I had to try to resist the temptation because I figured another opportunity would come again. The passion I shared with Jim scared me. This time I didn't shut my husband down or try to run away from the fact that I was an easy target. What haunted me was the "what if" question. What if a guy my husband didn't know tried to seduce me, would I submit yet again? The last thing I wanted was to be a cheating wife. If I did end up being seduced yet again and having sex with another man, I wanted my husband in on it. Wait! No, I didn't want anything to happen again. Damn those hormones.

Then hubby got a Manager's job and Danny was his Assistant Manager. Fresh out of the Marines, good looking, easy to talk to...Damn him!

The transformation of being basically a virgin on my wedding day to this point was mind blowing for me. I had zero lovers before my marriage. Now, only six years AFTER my wedding, I have had sex twice with my husband's best friend who was in our wedding. I allowed a total stranger to fuck me and use me like his personal whore and Jim, the guy who spent two separate nights in my bed arousing every nerve fiber in my body as he penetrated me again and again until I was completely, sexually drained.

Trust me it's worth the wait to see a husband turn his virgin bride into a wanton slut. We're almost there.

Kisses,

Kara Sweet

KaraSweet
KaraSweet
686 Followers