My Date with a Gentleman Swinger

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Condoms were never mentioned and I didn't care. I just wanted to fuck. The feeling of it all was so intense. If I had any inhibitions left, they were gone. I was being sexually stretched like I had never been stretched before and it felt incredible. When it hit bottom, it felt so good that I almost passed out. I'm positive he could feel the muscles inside my vagina squeezing him, trying to milk his balls dry. I didn't know who this woman was but at the moment I liked her!

Jim and I were really going at it, or I should say, I was using Jim as a human dildo, poor guy. He was on his back, one leg on the floor trying to keep balance while the other was on the couch pushing back into me. Pretty sure he thought I wasn't the girl my husband described when they met. I was bouncing up and down driving his shaft into me. My pussy was swallowing his cock whole sucking him inside. I was in a constant state of orgasm. Jim was squeezing my breasts and ass holding on for dear life while I acted like a slut for him, right in front of my husband.

When I came down from who knows what number orgasm, I heard my husband who I had forgotten was even in the room, ask us both "would you two like to get more comfortable and take it to the bed?" Jim and I looked at each other, both panting and breathing hard from the vigorous fucking we were doing and kinda laughed. We were brought to reality for just enough time to get up and walk into our bedroom. Hubby stayed in the living room telling me he wanted to go check on our child who was sleeping in another room. He wanted to make sure Jim and I wouldn't get disturbed.

Hubby sat in the living room and listened in to his wife moaning and being brought to multiple orgasms by the hands, mouth and cock of another man. He was enjoying himself almost as much as Jim and I... Well, not quite but he was enjoying himself a lot. He again succeeded in turning me, his wife of seven years into a slut for another man. Each time he shared me, he learned more, making it easier. As I said before, he was good and so patient.

When Jim and I got to the bedroom we finally slowed it down a little. Jim laid me down onto the bed and slid himself between my legs face first. He started to eat my pussy again like he was doing awhile before. I have no idea how much time had passed and really didn't care. He would lick my pussy bringing me to an orgasm then turn me over onto my stomach and mount me from behind, shoving his thick cock inside of me balls deep on every thrust. Then he would flip me on my side and fuck me while straddling one leg and holding the other to his chest. He would work it slow and easy then fast and hard giving me different angles of penetration. Once, I opened my eyes and saw hubby. He was watching me while Jim had me on my back practically bent in half with my legs around his neck. We made eye contact and we both smiled at each other. I still couldn't believe this was happening and he was okay with it.

I don't know how Jim did it but he had incredible staying power. I never knew men could last that long! After a while, I started getting sore between the legs and told him I needed his cum inside me. Good thing because he was ready. He flipped me onto my stomach one last time, grabbed my hips and pounded me for all I was worth. He finally unloaded his full balls gush after gush into my extremely happy, red and soon to be sore pussy. He was so thick, I could feel him throbbing inside. I swear I could feel the serge each time another rope of sperm sprayed inside of me. He stayed buried in me for quite a while memorizing the feel of another man's wife, conquered. He didn't seem to shrink much so he was able to block his cum from leaking out. It was such a turn on knowing his cum was deep inside me soaking into my vaginal walls. Finally he let his cock slip out allowing his cum to trickle down my ass onto the bed.

Afterwards, we just lied there awhile and cuddled. Quite honestly, I felt guilty for cuddling with another guy. That was only for my husband and me. I expected him to get dressed and leave but instead he pulled me up into his arms so I could put my head down. I think I took a little post sex snooze. I also felt guilty because I was so sore that there was no way after the vaginal beating I just took, could my husband and I make love.

I was jolted awake with the sounds of Jim and my husband talking. Jim was fully dressed now. Before he left we made plans for the next weekend. He wanted to show his appreciation by buying us dinner at a Japanese restaurant in downtown Phoenix. We had never been to a Japanese grill so we eagerly said yes and Jim left.

Hubby looked at me with a smile on his face making sure I knew that I had just agreed to go on a date with a guy who had just thoroughly fucked me into a short coma. My husband, of course, was coming along but he wanted to just be there for support. We both knew the dinner was just a prelude to a second round of sex and we were both eager to make that happen. I personally couldn't wait for round two. For once my morality wasn't getting in the way of my sexual desire. I was going to enjoy every inch, every thrust and every orgasm I could endure. I wanted to fuck until we were both either too numb to feel anything or too sexually exhausted to continue. You know the saying, "Careful what you ask for, you may get it?" Yeah, I got it all right.

My arousal didn't subside too much over the week. Hubby & I must have fucked every night after our first tryst. We couldn't keep our hands off each other as he told me how much he enjoyed listening to me in the other room while I was in the heat of passion and how he was a little nervous about the neighbors knocking at the door. We lived in an apartment so he was pretty sure my cries of lust were heard outside our walls. There's no way they couldn't have been.

He told me about the first time he finally had to look into the bedroom after listening to me scream in pleasure. His first sight was of Jim lying on top of me between my open legs, my arms wrapped around him tightly while we were passionately kissing. Not just kissing but open mouth tongue sucking deep throat making out kissing! It made his stomach churn with a hint of jealousy yet intense arousal. It wasn't as much as the naked man between my splayed thighs thrusting into his wife over and over that got him. It was the kissing. Fucking is just sex but kissing? Kissing is intimacy. I didn't get that then but I do now. That's why prostitutes, escorts or whatever don't kiss a lot of the time, it's too intimate for them and don't want the sex to get too personal.

Hubby would watch for a few minutes then force himself to experience it from the other room where he could only hear what was going on. The changes in my moans and cries along with the slapping of Jim's hips to mine, skin to skin was so powerfully intoxicating that it made it almost impossible to resist getting up and looking again. Each time he did peak, we were in another position with me always being impaled by a strangers thick cock, bareback. He told me he could see the juices on Jim's cock lubricating it for every thrust into his wife. He wanted me to be sexually free and to feel like a real woman, one that could enjoy sex how sex was meant to be enjoyed. Not necessarily with other men but without the common belief that women are supposed to be ladies always. He wanted a lady in public and a slut in private and he definitely got one tonight.

The next Saturday arrived and Jim came with gifts in hand. He walked in, came right up to me and gave me a red hot kiss that was way too passionate for casual friends who had just met a week ago and it lasted a lot longer than it should have. I didn't complain, I just wasn't used to kissing other men with our tongues touching even though just seven days ago, I was screaming for this guy Jim, to fuck me as hard as he could and begging for him to shoot his cum inside me. Wow, this was becoming more than I bargained for but I wasn't going to let my inner voice come out tonight.

I opened the box Jim had and to my surprise found a black lace lingerie set. I was a little embarrassed. It was strange receiving intimate wear from a guy I barely knew and a little intimidating while my husband was right there with me. My feelings were quite silly since only seven days ago this same guy's cum was running out of my pussy, down my ass. Only my husband had permission to buy me this stuff. But for tonight, we just went with the flow. I changed into the lingerie he brought me, stripping right in front of them while I tried it on, when did I get that comfortable? I was so turned on that he could have easily bent me over and took me where I stood without any resistance from me. But just like the week before, Jim was a total gentleman. I kissed him thank you, a kiss that again was a little too long as he flicked my nipples that were showing through the fabric. He then stepped back, allowed me to finish re-dressing and we were off. I felt so sexy and naughty. This was going to be a fun night.

Hubby insisted on driving to the restaurant so Jim and I could sit in the back seat. We all knew why of course. The restaurant was about 25 minutes away which gave us time to fool around in the back. Hubby would look in the mirror and see us occasionally kiss but the kisses were minimal. It was still light out and I never have been the girl you would normally see engaging in public acts of affection. If someone saw me making out with someone that wasn't my husband while my husband was driving, I would never be able to leave my home again. So while the passersby saw a normal couple in the back seat being good, down below, my thighs were being caressed and my pussy was being touched under the dress I was wearing. He never took my panties off, he just moved the lingerie to the side. Funny thing was, the tone in his voice never changed. Hubby and him were having a normal conversation while his wife's pussy was being violated right behind him. Jim played with my clit mostly and dipped inside a few times, it felt so good. I just put my head back and closed my eyes trying not to give myself up. Crazy!

Since it was the three of us and I didn't want to make it look as if I was being intimate with two guys, my husband suggested that I was with Jim for the night and that he was the extra. That way if Jim did anything it would look normal. I would never do that today out of respect for my husband. Little did I know that I was doing exactly what he wanted. He wanted to be the third person so he could watch the show between Jim and me if one would occur.

During dinner, Jim would reach over to touch my thigh. Occasionally he would move his hands up to where my legs joined barely touching me through my panties. I was certain that he could feel the heat between my legs. A few times, when we were talking and having fun, he leaned in to give me a short kiss but mostly he was a gentleman that did nothing to bring any real attention to us. My husband told me later that it was hot watching us. He couldn't see under the table but could tell Jim's hand was busy most of the night. When Jim and I kissed I guess it was for longer than I thought. That was becoming a habit I had to try to control, but not tonight.

On the way home the mood had changed considerably. There was very little talking. This time we knew what we were driving towards. My husband was driving his wife and another man to our place so we could fuck. You could feel the tension. Or at least I was tense. This time it was dark out so nobody could see into the car very well. Jim and I started making out like teenagers again and his hands were all over me. The car we were in didn't have tinted windows so I'm sure drivers occasionally got a nice view of what we were doing. By now I didn't care. While we kissed, Jim put his hand down the front of my dress and pulled my bra to the side. He would squeeze my nipples making me moan and go down and lick the buds sucking them into his mouth. He moved up underneath my dress and caressed my pussy to the point that his fingers penetrated me. The gentleman was gone now it seemed, no more pretense. I was the prize and he had me right where he wanted me, let the sex begin.

I don't know how many orgasms I had on the way home but is was a few. It's amazing how easily it was to get me off. I wasn't innocent by any means, my hands found his cock and I gave it quite the rubdown. I eventually opened his pants and devoured him. I forgot how thick he was but I was determined to get it inside me one way or another so I sucked it, right in the back seat. This may have been the first time I've ever given road head. He would bring me back up to suck my tits and to finger me more or make out, so we basically had sex in the back seat without having intercourse. The car was just too small. I'm sure if it was bigger, I would have been sitting on his cock or on my back taking him inside me while my husband drove. Probably a good thing it was small. Like I said, no tint and lots of hormones.

Finally, we got to our place and none too soon. We got ourselves together and headed inside where I would be taken and pleasured. I was almost jumping out of my skin in excitement. My pussy had to be flowing big time. I'm sure Jim's present I was wearing was pretty soiled already from my juices. I was wanting to just go in and get busy but we had a babysitter that we had to take care of first. It's the fastest I've ever paid and pushed a babysitter out before. She must have suspected something was up. The babysitter was the girl who lived directly upstairs from us so I can imagine her masturbating to what was going to be a very orgasmic and loud night.

Jim had me take my clothes off in front of him while I stood. Hubby said my eyes were glazed over and he hadn't ever remembered seeing me with that look of total uninhibited lust as I succumbed to Jim's every request. My shoes came off and my dress hit the floor. I was left only in the black lingerie. I stood there while he got up and walked over. He slowly and painstakingly caressed every inch of my upper body until my nipples were the hardest they had ever been poking through the material. My pussy was oozing of sexual aroma and juices. Jim slowly moved two fingers past the lingerie to slide easily inside my vagina while he kissed my lips bringing me off to a mini orgasm which almost made me fall to the ground. Jim picked me up walking me to the bedroom where he lied me on the bed and peeled the rest of the clothing off my body. I was a married woman about to be violated again and I was going to soak it all in, literally. It was lust, nothing more, nothing less. Sex was all I had on my mind.

My husband shared me with Jim tonight allowing him to take ownership. He watched as another man did things to my body that no other man should be allowed to do. When he got to my breasts he worshipped them, kissing and licking my nipples nearly making me cum. When he finally got to my pussy, he ate me like a hundred dollar piece of cake, taking his time devouring me from the bottom of my pussy to my clit and back again. He would stop at my clitoris and gently lick with the flat of his tongue making little circles around it then gently glide over the bud. He enjoyed his meal and now I was his dessert that he was going to feast upon. My sex life was good but this was different. It wasn't married sex or making love, we were going to fuck, pure and simple. He took me as his own for that night and made my body his. My orgasms were constantly being forced out of me and he hadn't even penetrated me with his cock. When he finally did though? Oh my!

He got on top and slid between my thighs, looked me deep into my eyes not saying a word. I felt him lining his cock up with the opening of my dripping wet pussy. I just stared back at him open mouthed, panting, waiting. My husband told me that nothing was said, only that I nodded to Jim and at that moment he pushed! He was inside me in one thrust. Hubby told me that right before he pushed past my lips, he heard our other upstairs neighbor walking down the stairs to go to her night shift of work. My pussy was being opened and stretched at the same time and our walls were pretty thin. She no doubt heard me as I let out a guttural moan as hubby called it.

Let's get one thing straight. This upstairs neighbor worked, we think, at a strip club or was an escort. Yes, she was hot. Point being, she usually left around 9:30pm. We got home I believe around 8pm which meant Jim and I had been going at it for about an hour and a half by now! We had spent that much time with foreplay before Jim had finally penetrated me, incredible. So to say that at that point I was a quivering mess, was an understatement.

I was moved into several positions. While I was on my hands and knees being taken from behind, I felt the bed move in front of me. It was my husband. He was naked and had his hard cock sticking in front of my face. Of course I sucked him in while Jim continued his assault into my pussy, slapping against my upturned ass. Eventually they switched and hubby would fuck me for a while and I would suck my cum off Jim. You guys will never appreciate the feeling of a man's cock in a woman's mouth while another is in her pussy. It is beyond physical pleasure. I never saw that happening when I was standing at the front of the church saying my wedding vows. It was the perfect storm. There was violent thrusting and wetness everywhere. If you think I'm exaggerating, remember I was the virgin bride only a few years prior. The feeling of how another man did things were eye opening.

They both fucked me until 12:30am. Most of the time it was Jim and me going at it. It wasn't all penetration with cock and pussy. We would stop and caress for a time then kiss and touch for a while more. I was played with until I couldn't move anymore. Remember the "careful what you ask for" deal? I was just tits, ass and pussy to use and to spill seed into by that time and that's fine because they were both just cocks for me to play with.

Hubby wouldn't allow himself to cum inside me. He let Jim have the honor of soiling my pussy all he wanted. I don't have any idea how many loads he shot inside me, all I know is that I was overflowing with his sperm. The thought of another man's semen shooting inside me always makes me hot, but to actually feel the surge when it happened was intense. It didn't seem to slow him down either. I was a mess. Fucked, re-fucked then fucked again. My pussy was red and sore afterwards but I didn't start feeling it until after Jim left. My husband let him have the last half hour or so alone with me so we could get all we wanted. When Jim finally gave out and got dressed, all I could do was lie there in a fetal position as hubby walked him out.

Hubby came to bed and we just cuddled until we both fell asleep. The next day the first thing I said was "wow, did last night really happen?" Hubby just laughed and said, "yes, it happened" and that I loved it. I was so embarrassed at how I acted and couldn't explain it. It was all like a dream. It couldn't have been me. Once we left the restaurant the night before, it all became so surreal. As if my hormones told my brain "I got this, you go to sleep and I'll wake you when we're done."

For some reason we never saw Jim again. I think he got transferred out to another base. Or maybe him and I got a little too intimate for our comfort level. Either way, we never re-connected and that's okay. It was a fine line that I wasn't wanting to cross again. I wasn't used to responding to another man's touch so intimately. I thought a married woman should never react to a guy with the intense passion that was displayed between us like it did but my husband thought it was the hottest thing he had ever experienced. He liked the idea that I lost control. It showed how much of a woman I really was. A hot blooded woman who needed sex just as much as a man. I think the worst part or the best was the kissing. Jim's and my kisses were intense. Hubby said the sex was all extremely hot but the kissing was incredible. I thought the kissing got quite a bit more personal than I ever wanted and I wasn't comfortable with that.