My Daughter A Cuckoldress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"God, he's so BIG!" Alexa let out a cry. Alexa was trembling desperately awaiting penetration; I was ready for her to have this man. Tim pushed further in causing Alexa's eyes to open as she bit down on her bottom lip and stared into my eyes. Tim slowly pushed in further and further, Alexa was wet, turned on and ready, her pussy accepted every inch he pushed into her. Her lover took his time enjoying the moment, knowing she was now his. He pulled out slowly, showing me how much of my wife's pussy he had filled with his cock, showing me how much he was stretching her as her pussy gripped him tight, showing me how much bigger he is than me. With a single slow thrust he pushed all the way inside her until his balls rested against her body and his cock rested in the warmth inside of my hot sexy wife.

The cocksman held it there for a minute as Alexa wailed out "you feel so fucking good, you are splitting me into two!" She grabbed his ass and held him tight as her body climaxed powerfully and she screamed "AAAAAAAHHHHHH WOW!" Her lover waited until her orgasm subsided and leaned down kissing her with passion as her passion met his and their tongues made love to each other. I moved out of the way giving these two lovers their space and got off the bed, as I rubbed my dick, I watched my wife with her lover in awh, I looked at them from their backside to see him fully inside of her with only his huge balls on display. I could not believe the site, not only was this guy's cock huge but his balls were too, I knew right then when he did cum, he would flood my wife with his fluid. I had never seen anything like this as he slowly started to fuck in and out of my wife. He was born to breed women and my wife was born to fuck.

It seemed I was born to be a cuckold. I could never fuck a woman like this. I didn't know it at the time but years after this I would be pussy free not allowed to fuck any woman including my wife. My 19 year old daughter would also learn all about it and her own sex life would be shaped by my cuckolding.

Alexa turned into an animal as they passionately fucked and made love in front of me. She was having multiple orgasms as he started to pick up his pace and fuck her pussy harder. He was pistoning in and out of her pussy, pulling his cock out and pushing it back in. The site was incredible, his cock would not stop coming out, a normal man's cock would have fallen out by now but not his, he could pull 8 inches out, still be inside her and push back in causing her to cum again. She looked like a rag-doll as his body slapped against hers and he slapped her ass with his ball. She was on fire!

Her pussy dripped with a downpour of sexual arousal, as she squirted and came which seemed with each thrust. Alexa was in a constant state of orgasm with this cocksman. She loved every second of this. I have never seen her cum so many times and so quickly. My dick was becoming rock hard in my hand as I watched this sex show.

Tim was grunting and whispering to her "take my big thick cock," "you are one sexy slut," "you love my big thick cock?"

Alexa was not thinking about me, she was being fucked and loving every second of it as she yelled back at him "I love your big cock," "you are fucking amazing" "I can't get enough of you, I love everything about you."

With her encouragement Tim returned "you're going to fuck my cock all the time after tonight," "you can't get enough of my cock, you're a good little slut and are going to have more of it," "Are you going to be a good slut and fuck my cock all the time."

Alexa was once again trembling and shaking as her body was being rocked with pleasures. She raised her head and kissed him deep screaming to him. "I'll fuck you whenever you want," "your cock owns me now," "I can never get enough of your cock," "I fucking love your cock!" "Your cock owns me!"

Her words rang to the back of my head. I knew what she was saying was true. Me, her husband was right there watching, I was hard and turned on. There was no reason she would not fuck him again.

They embraced and kissed more passionately than they have all night as they fucked each other. I could not believe the words that were coming out of her mouth. They were stabbing me with jealousy, rocking me with angst, I felt it briefly, and my mind told me I was losing my wife. So much angst and anguish yet so much arousal. I was able to shut it off and enjoy the moment. Isn't this what I wanted? This is the pleasure I want my wife to feel that I cannot give her. I have talked to her, about it being okay if she fucked other men.

As much as it hurt to hear her tell another male that he owned her pussy, I also love it and it turns me on thinking about her fucking him whenever he wants to as many times as he wants. He is an alpha male, his cock is huge, she loves it, and this night was surreal and perfect. With this thought I felt immense pleasure watching my wife being fucked by him, my dick fully erect.

As her lover turned her over onto her stomach, Alexa pushed her ass up to meet his cock, dying to feel it back inside of her. She glanced over to me and I could see the hunger in her eyes, as I stroked my hard cock. As she watched me stroke my hard cock she opened her mouth. She wanted to suck me while she was being fucked.

With a quick movement my dick was in front of her face. I grasped her dirty blond hair aggressively as she opened her mouth to willingly suck my cock. I was loving feeling her mouth take me but I could not help thinking how much smaller I was, how she didn't even need to deep throat me. As Tim continued to fuck Alexa he whispered in her ear "that's right be a good little slut and suck your husbands little dick while I fuck you deep." I held her head on my dick as she instantly came to Tim's words.

As Tim re-found his mark, his stiff head pushed back into her accepting pussy. As far as I knew this may have been the biggest cock she had experienced, as he pushed all the way in she gave out a slutty moan as Alexa dropped my dick out of her mouth and submitted to the new owner of her pussy. I pulled her mouth back over my dick as she instantly came to Tim's words and deep penetration.

In the doggy style position Tim's cock looked like it was splitting her in two, penetrating deeper and deeper, when he was balls deep it was such an intense view as her pussy stretched to accommodate his size.

As this master cockman fucked her she sucked, and slobbered on my dick the best she could then she'd release it to moan and scream as I grabbed her and pulled her back down on me while she came again and again on the cock in her pussy.

Tim fucked her and could not get enough of Alexa's ass. Her ass is her her best feature and men are constantly looking at it and complimenting her on how perfect it is. Tim praised her telling Alexa "fuck you have the perfect ass," "your legs and ass look like they were just built to fuck." His words were fuel to the fire and she bucked back and rolled her hips grinding her pussy and ass keeping his cock deep inside her.

Tim reached down and began to insert a finger into her last empty hole, which pushed her further over the edge. Alexa's pussy was pulling on his cock as he sawed inside and out of her and pushed his finger further into her depths. "You like to be fucked in the ass don't you," Yes! She cried out. "Are you going to let me fuck you in the ass tonight like the good slut you are being." Yes! She cried out. It was no time until she was Cuming again.

Ahhhh..... He moaned. "You are so tight, your pussy and your ass!!!!!" Tim continued to fuck her for a few more minutes as she sucked my cock. Then Tim pulled out and pulled her off of my dick as he turned her around and passionately kissed her again.

"Get on top of me, I want you to ride my cock like a cowgirl, you know I'm a cowboy right!"

I moved out of the way and Tim laid on the bed holding all 9 inches of his cock up in the air for my wife to impale her pussy on top of. The massive cock pushing deep up into her pussy caused me to cum again.

"Oooohhhhh Fuck!!!!!!" she groaned.

Once he was fully embedded into my wifes womb she started to ride his cock relentlessly rocking her hips back and forth and rolling her ass up and down on his shaft.

"Fuck me, fuck me with your perfect cock," she begged.

"You're cock owns my pussy now! You are amazing." She told him as he continued to rock her insides making her whole body tingle. This was a fucking that my wife desperately needed. She could not get enough.

She continued to fuck Tim with uninhibited passion. I moved in front of her and started to passionately kiss her, my wife, my wife who was being fucked and owned by another man. It was so erotic as she rolled her tongue back into my mouth. As I kissed her I groped her breast and twisted my nipples hard, something I know she loves. I then slowly kissed down to her neck, whispering into her ear "you are so hot! I love you so much!" more fuel to her fire. I sucked each nipple one at a time into my warm mouth twirling my tongue over her hardness and nibbling each. What I did next blew her mind. I licked down her chest, down her stomach, to her navel, until I reached her pussy. With ravage desire I started to kiss her pussy and lick her clit as Tim's huge cock slid in and out. This is something every woman should experience, a man licking your pussy as another man fucks you.

Ahhhhhhh Ohhhhhhhh!!!! she moaned and screamed out as her body rocked and shuttered in orgasm and her juices squirted out all over my Tims cock and into my mouth. I continued to lick and suck as she trembled over both Tim and I.

Once her orgasm subsided she continued to ride her cowboys cock hard and fast as I licked and played with her clit and licking where Tim was entering her pussy. She was lifting her hips and ass high off of his body and crashing down onto his enormous cock while he bucked up to meet each thrust. They were fucking in rhythm fast and hard, I could hear Tim grunting, suddenly he grabbed both of her hips and buried his cock as deep as he could go and held it there for a second. I could tell he was about to fill her pussy with his cum. Tim had other ideas, he squeezed his cock back and breathed hard focusing on not letting himself cum. He then pushed her up and off of him and told her to turn around and suck his cock for a little while.

She obeyed him and as she turned over to suck his cock, I positioned myself behind Alexa and took Tim's place inside of her pussy. I did not stretch her pussy or go near the depths of Tim. I know my wife loves me with all her heart but at this moment I knew I felt small in comparison to her new lover. She was giving me pleasure as her husband but was not receiving the same pleasure back.

Her hand began to slowly stroke Tim's cock as her other hand lifted his heavy balls. She looked his cock over again, she told me later she thought about how gorgeous he was, how the cock in her hands was far superior than the one fucking her pussy right now. She started to kiss his balls then she slipped out her tongue and slathered them before sucking them into her mouth. I heard Tim moan out loud and he told her "that's it, suck my cock, while you get fucked by your little husband." He grabbed her lightly by the hair as she let his balls fall out of her mouth and slathered her tongue from his balls up to the head of his cock. She looked so slutty, and so turned on sucking his cock while I fucked her pussy. She could taste her pussy on him and see the wetness on his shaft, punctuating his veins pumping blood through his rock hard rod. She opened her mouth and engulfed his cock, Slowly started to bob up and down on it trying to remember how to take his entire 9 inches in length. As she pushed him to the back of her throat she would gag and then her throat would relax and his cock would slide down until her mouth nuzzled his balls.

Being fucked by two men. Her whole body felt electrified as two men worked together to pleasure her with as much as each of us could give. When one rests the other picks up the slack for her it is a steady stream of orgasms as her holes get fucked and her body is desired.

Tim lifted her chin and withdrew his this cock from her mouth. He told Alexa to get on top of and looked at me and told me to prepare her ass for him. It shocked me how bold and direct he was to me. Alexa had never heard another man tell me what to do and was not sure how I was going to react.

She moved up Tim's body and felt the pressure of his cock head against her pussy and once again he stretched her pussy lips and sank into her pussy as she cried out feeling his fullness moving deep inside her. He pulled her face down to his and started to kiss her just as I pushed my warm tongue onto her ass, licking her ass hole, preparing it for her lover. I licked and sucked on her ass getting it wet and ready to fuck. I love her ass and I showed no hesitation as I pushed my tongue into her hole, as I sucked and fucked her ass with my mouth.

I then stood and slowly started to slide my cock on her wet ass and against its hole. I placed a finger inside and she moaned out loud in approval. I then removed my finger and replaced it with the head of my cock and slowly slid it inside her. Her ass took my cock with ease and she was now getting double penetrated by two guys. She felt so full of cock, she could not get enough as she rocked back and forth on both of us men, letting us fuck her whole body.

"Fuck yes, give it to me!" she screamed as she came on both of us, she was panting and begging the two of us to fuck her harder as we both sawed our cocks in and out of her. After a while of being double penetrated Tim sensed her ass was ready for him, or he just was ready to have his turn with my wife.

"You ready to have my big cock in your ass now my little slut?" "Yes! '' she screamed once again to his request.

Tim and I switched positions and I slid my dick into her pussy holding it there as Tim positioned his cock head against my wife's ass and started to slowly rub it against her hole. I did a fantastic job getting her ass ready and she easily accommodated the head of Tim's cock as it stretched her asshole wide. As he pushed further in she screamed "Oh!, slow I'm not sure I can take it all." "You can take it all, you're a perfect little slut for my cock." Tim yelled. She held still with each short slow stroke from Tim as he inched his cock further and further into her. It did not take long for the stretching to feel pleasurable. Tim now started to pick up his pace fucking her tight ass. She felt even more full than when I was in her ass and Tim was in her pussy. I started to fuck her slowly but Tim kept pushing my cock out, so my cock was rubbing on her clit and pussy as I held her.

Tim was now fucking his entire cock deep inside of her.

"Ohhh Fuck! God you're so fucking deep in my ass she yelled." "I'm going to fucking cum again!" she screamed in delight as she had the biggest orgasm of the night. Tim continued to slam in and out of her ass and fuck her hard into my body while he told her how much he loves fucking her ass. "You love taking all my cock in there don't you?" "My cock owns you now doesn't it" Ohhhhhh Fuck!!!! This man made her cum again, as she crashed down onto my body she was spent, panting like a tired K9 in heat.

Tim slowly pulled out and she told both of us she needed a break. I suggested she go take a shower. Alexa lifted off the bed and headed to the shower to clean up and get ready for another round of fucking.

I filled my glass of wine not knowing how long they would be.

When Alexa went to the shower Tim quickly looked that way then looked at me, I could tell he wanted to join her so I gave him a smile and an approved head nod. I heard them laughing in the shower. I gave them their privacy. I imagined them under the waterfall of water making out dancing their tongues together and staring passionately into each other's eyes as they made love.

The imagination is often much more powerful than reality. I felt jealousy and angst but loved it all at the same time as I rubbed my cock and drank my wine.

As I listened to her and her new lover make love in the shower I thought to myself how much I love to see my wife get lost into that moment and to feel a connection and the pleasures her body deserves. The pleasures I get when she fucks another man, she is giving me this as my hot wife. I am thankful that she was here tonight in this cocksman's shower getting the raw carnal fucking she deserves to experience as a sexually fee woman.

It is not my right to deny her this type of experience, she can choose to be with as many lovers as she desires and whenever she wants after this night. She is intelligent smart and sexy, she is an animal, us humans often forget this as we build rules, walls and restrictions around our lives, she was born not only to do so many great things but also she was born to fuck in raw form to breed and to breed often with different mates. I honestly believe this as she loves male attention and she should. I support her to explore her sexuality with other men, I get sexual pleasure out of it and I am very aroused by the thought of her with another man, lusted for by other men.

I could now hear the love making turning into raw fucking as the echoes of his body slapping into my wife's filled the house. A loud chorus of body slapping while she screamed for Tim to fuck her harder, I could tell my wife was enjoying her shower.

Tim and I had been fucking Alexa for over two hours with some small breaks between. Tim's stamina was amazing as he was doing the bulk of most of the fucking. After Alexa and him enjoyed another shower break together of private 1 on 1 fucking they came back out into the room to find me on the bed again stroking my dick. With huge smile on her face, and a body that looked sexed and fucked from a night of sex and fucking, Alexa placed her hands on Tim's ass, looked at him with happiness and told him it was time for us to wrap the night up. Tim understood and told her to get back on the bed on her back, which she obeyed. Tim crawled up between her legs and pushed her knees up into her chest as he eased his long shaft back into her wet, fucked and soaked pussy.

"Ooooh fuck yes, fuck me." Alexa begged

Tim started to long dick her with his huge cock, pulling out as far as possible and then slamming it back in.

"It's not going to take me long to cum, where do you want it?"

Alexa screamed in pleasure as he buried his cock fully into her. "Cum wherever you want, however you want, I love your cock, you can have me anyway you want me!"

The scene in front of me was amazing with the anticipation of him cuming which I was fantasizing would be inside her pussy, filling her up with his cum.

Tim lifted Alexa's legs high to the point where her ankles were behind his neck. Her body was rolled up pushing her pussy into the air to be open and fully accepting his cock. Tim proceeded to pound her pussy hard, slamming his huge cock inside her and slapping his balls against her ass. He looked like he was impaling her, pushing so deep, she was sweating, screaming and crying out in pleasure.

Tim grunted and groaned as he continued to fuck her at a rapid pace. He looked like an animal, a bull or a lion pounding into the woman he desires with his huge cock, the alpha of the pack. The intensity was so much I thought I was going to cum as I stroked and watched. These two looked so natural together, my wife feeling such great pleasure from this man, there is no way this woman was born to be monogamous. Society may say she as my wife should not fuck other men, but her primal genes say different. She had promoted this man to the alpha within our marriage tonight, at the winery she saw something in him, recognized his qualities and ability to pleasure her. This is not a man she would marry and have children with, I am a better partner for my wife. This is a man who is sexually appealing and a superior lover. Demonstrated in the way he fucked her tonight with his long thick cock carrying confidence and a mescaline body. They made love and my love for my wife was growing even deeper and I was longing to take her back.