My Daughter A Cuckoldress Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You could see in his eyes and by the sounds of his grunts he was getting close. As he almost reached his peak he told my loving wife "I am going to pull out, and bring my cock to your face, you're going to lift up your head and open your mouth as I cum all over you." Alexa did not vocally answer but painted, groaned and nodded in agreement.

Tim took two more big thrust in and out of Alexa's pussy before quickly pulling out and climbing up onto bed standing up over her. She followed his directions well and lifted her head to him and stuck out her tongue as he started to stroke his long cock. His body stiffened and his balls tightened as jets of hot cum started to blast out of the head of his cock and into my wife's mouth. I have never compared my wife to a porn star but tonight she looked like the hottest porn star I have ever seen as she was practically begging for his cum. Tim grunted and groaned as he shot wad after wad, onto her tongue, in her mouth and onto her face. She looked so slutty, absolutely sexy and amazing.

"Ohhhhh, fuck, you are hot Alexa!!! I want to fuck you all the time!"

I watched stream after stream of this man's seed hitting my well fucked wife, it did not surprise me the amount of cum that kept pumping out of his huge balls as he had not cum since they were in the hot tub and he had been fucking Alexa for about two hours. What a stud!

As soon as his last stream of cum hit Alexa's tongue and he stepped back slightly I did not waist anytime grabbing my wife back.

I grabbed her hips and pulled her to me and buried my hard dick fully into her pussy with ease. I slowly fucked her as she lay on her back and I laid all my weight on top of her. I kissed her cum filled mouth passionately and with love, her face pressed against mine, smearing him onto my face, as we shared this man's fluids in one of the most passionate kisses I have ever embraced with my wife.

I lifted my mouth off of hers; we stared into each other's eyes and smiled at each other each with a sparkle. I placed my lips onto her soft face with a kiss, I then kissed her cheeks, her forehead, her chin and her soft pink lips as I licked her clean of all his cum. I brought my lips back to hers and knew as I kissed her she was forever mine, her mouth and body so sweet.

We've kissed before, made out before, but this kiss was different. It was like a wedding kiss, new marriage vowels, she was now free to have any man she wanted and I was a cuckold. It was like we were having our first kiss all over again. I then slowly moved my face down her body kissing her chest and stomach down to her gaping holes. I looked in admiration then buried my face into her pussy, pushing my tongue as far inside her as I could. I licked her pussy lips and her clit, underneath her pussy and as well as her well-fucked ass, as I licked her ass I twirling my tongue inside her. I felt like I wanted to taste every part of her body, at that moment my wife was the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, my world, the love of my life. I now was the one on fire, my face drenched in her and his fluids buried into my wife bringing her to another earth shattering orgasm. As I stuck my tongue deep inside her, I felt her pussy contract on it, her body started to shake and tremble, as she cried out in pleasure to her husband. At the same time I had at the time one of the most intense orgasms of my life as I rubbed my cock in my hands.

As we were driving home she was the happiest I had ever seen her. She confessed to me that she had cheated on every guy she ever dated but she never cheated on me. She confessed and said "I would have cheated on you. Eventually a guy like Tim would have come a long and I would have cheated on you. I am so happy I never have to cheat on you and you support me fucking other guys. I am going to fuck him again, a lot of times. I'm also going to fuck other men too. I need it."

She also told me that it may sound selfish but I could never be with another woman. She told me she is not like me. She would not have been turned on like I was tonight. She would have been jealous and angry. I am only to be hers.

I agreed to her request. I have never had a desire to be with another woman. Since that night my wife has cuckolded me for 20 years. She has fucked over 70 guys. I keep a running count of all the guys she fucks but have lost track a little after she had her first, then second and then 3rd gangbang. She kept fucking Tim weekly for about a full year, until she got pregnant with our first child, our daughter Ciara.

No it was not Tim's baby, it was mine, although my wife was worried it might be another man's baby. A black guy she was fucking regularly at the time too. When she found out she was pregnant she cried, she thought about getting an abortion because she didn't know how she could handle it if it was his baby and not mine. I comforted her and told her I was okay if it was his baby. I would raise it like it was mine. If it was black our family and friends would have to deal with knowing that she had sex with another man. She did not cheat, I knew about it.

It was funny, I knew how much of a cuckold I actually am because the thought of her having a black baby was also a huge turn on to me. My wife laughed and told me I was the most perverted man and that she loves me more than the world. I am the love of her life know matter how many men she is with.

Ciara was born, a beautiful baby girl, a combination of her mother and me. Blue eyes, curly blond hair, a face that instantly had my unconditional love. We would also have a second child that turned out to be mine as well. A baby boy, two years younger than Ciara.

After our second child my wife was done having children. She wanted her body back and wanted to continue to be free to have sex with other men. She decided she wanted to have her breast enhanced. I didn't think she needed to but I was supportive and after the surgery she now has a perfect pair of double D breasts.

It was a great decision as she is a blond bombshell hotwife. Even though she wears her wedding ring it does not stop men from hitting on her. She loves the attention and she loves the sex.

My kids grew up in a sexually progressive house. I love to shop for my wife. I purchase most of her clothes and I like when she dresses sexy. Not only for dates but when she is out everyday catching men's eyes. I encourage her not to wear bras and I only get her the highest quality of Victoria Secret thongs.

There is nothing hotter than seeing her slip on a form fitting dress from BEBE or Guess, or another Sexy Fashion Style brand.

This style is all about what you can do with your outfits to look as sexy as you can to attract men. This can involve showing as much skin as you legally can or maybe not showing too much skin but still create that sex appeal in the outfit. This is all about flaunting your best features in the best possible way.

This is her enhanced DD boobs and to die for ass. When I see clothes that will flaunt one or both, they get put on the "I have to buy this for her category." You can think of mini skirts and midi skirts, heels, body-cons, crop tops and low-cut tops that are teasingly revealing.

You need to have a lot of boldness inside of you to dress in this fashion style. It is perfect for the Hot Wife. Sexually progressive. With confidence that I can fuck whoever I want even if I'm married.

There is nothing more flattering than when the first time she wears it, it is not for me. It makes me feel like a proud husband helping her look her best for another man.

She dresses very sexy in front of our kids. When our kids were young she would have men over after they went to sleep. At this age they were oblivious to the realities of adult sex. My wife never had sexual intimacy with other men in front of the kids.

These are things at the time you don't think kids notice but as my daughter got older she wanted clothing more like her moms. I remember when Ciara got her, her first BEBE hoodie. It was appropriate for her age but really what teen wears BEBE? It was extra small and was oversized on her. Grey with the BEBE logo and lace overlay on the sleeves.

My wife always told Ciara when she wanted to go clothing shopping for school, she should go with me.

"Your dad is more fun to shop with and will probably get you anything you want." My wife actually hates shopping. I have always been her personal shopper.

I also became my daughter's personal shopper too. She learned from me how to dress in a way that makes her feminine, girly, classy, clean and attractive.

When my kids were 10 and 8 my wife Alexa, fell in love with a boyfriend.

She explained to me she was just as much in love with me, more than ever but she had also fallen in love with this other guy. She told me she always loved the connection with the other men but kept it mostly just sexual because of me.

Alexa asked me to accept her being polyamorous. She still did not want me to have sex with other women but she felt she could love more than one man and could see herself having multiple lovers not just sex partners.

It was actually a positive shift, my wife was more happy and loved me just the same if not more.

She was now fully dating other men, texting and chatting with them even spending nights and weekends away.

I was happy to take care of the children and the home when she was away with her boyfriends.

My 18 years old daughter graduated top of her class and got accepted and got a scholarship to UCLA. Living in the dorms she started to date.

The next chapter explores her sexual awakening.