My Daughter A Cuckoldress Ch. 01

Story Info
Background story turning my daughter into a cuckoldress.
9.7k words
4.13
57.7k
120

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 11/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Daughter A Cuckoldress Ch. 01

Note: This first chapter is about my daughter's Mom and how we got into cuckolding and opening our marriage. It sets the background story to the next chapter.

It was early on in our marriage when my wife first cuckolded me. I fantasized about it even before our marriage while we were dating. When we first started dating she was seeing other guys, fucking other guys. She did not keep it a secret.

I remember finding it extra arousing knowing I couldn't see her because she had another date with a guy she was seeing. I would think about them fucking as I sat home and I would masturbate to the thoughts of her being sexually taken by another man.

Her and my love for each other developed quickly and so did our relationship, we became boyfriend and girlfriend.

She stopped dating the other men. I never asked her to do this, but this is what happens naturally to our society standards when a couple gets serious and falls in love.

I never shared with her that I had fantasized about her with those men. If I had I am sure she would have continued to date up until our marriage through today.

We got happily married.

During the first year of marriage I still could not get the thoughts of her with other men out of my head.

I started introducing toys into our relationship. At first I did it just to spice up our sex life a little bit but also because I noticed she sometimes looked like she could just continue to fuck all night.

That turned me on.

I wanted to see it first hand. I wanted to watch her get fucked longer than I was able to fuck her.

I purchased realistic looking dildos that were huge in comparison to me.

I'd fuck her with them and she would go crazy, screaming, yelling having body shaking orgasms. She would have me lick her pussy while I fucked her as well as double penetrate her.

She was clearly insatiable and I let her know how much I loved it. How I wanted to see her fuck real cock, big cock that satisfies her. How I had always fantasized about her with other men.

It was all just bedroom role play. She was happy in our marriage.

Then one night everything changed.

We had only been married 13 months.

It was a date night. We drove 45 minutes away from our house to the local vineyards where we were going to taste wine and have appetizers for dinner.

We entered the winery hand and hand, kissing with excitement of what the night was to bring. I walked beside my beautiful 5'6 blond wife, wrapped in a short form fitting light pink dress that flaunted her unrivaled curves, her strong body and perfect ass. The most beautiful girl at the winery in my arms.

When we walked into the winery, it was no different than any night out with my sexy wife. I observed all eyes on her, men taking an extra moment to look her over, waiters eagerly coming up to welcome us, men glancing at her curved body and ass. We were together at the tasting bar when a guy who I would later learn name is Tim gave her those same looks, as he made friendly conversation with us and blatantly flirted and stared at my wife.

He was a bold man, tall, probably mid-forties, well more than a decade older than Alexa and I. He was wearing a plain tight v-neck tee, showing off his fit body, tucked into a pair of blue jeans. He was a good looking man, a full head of brown hair with specs of grey. He sipped his wine as he confidently flirted with my wife and made friendly conversations with me.

My wife asked him what he was into?

He said something into her ears that made her giggle and slap his arm.

Tim told her "I'm into fucking hot women like you."

This man didn't care that I was standing right there. My wife told me later that after he said that from that point on, all she could think about was feeling his cock inside of her.

He had an air of confidence she could not resist. She found him sexy as hell and charming. I could see her attraction to him.

Our conversations continued. We talked about my hobbies and he told me about how he enjoys racing cars. I liked this guy; I could picture us being buddies.

I could tell by how my wife looked at him, by how she smiled at him and engaged with him that she thought he was hot. She was making it clear it was okay for him to flirt with her in front of me.

Tim's hands kept caressing her ass, as she laughed. He flirted and ordered us more wine. I could see he kept rubbing her ass while the three of us made small talk. I could tell how turned on it made her as she leaned back against him.

My wife invited Tim to join us outside on the crowded patio where we sat together at a small table. She looked at me and smiled to make sure I was okay and I smiled back. I was feeling just as aroused as I felt she was.

Sipping my Syrah, I observed all the patrons sitting around their tables listening to live music, drinking and enjoying the vineyard views. Looking over to my wife and our new friend I could see an instant attraction between the two. She laughed easily at something he said, gave him a smile and inched closer to him. Hesitant at first they began to playfully touch each other.

First my wife brushed her hand slowly up onto his shoulder, and with her touch he placed his hand lightly onto her bare leg. They looked at each other as lovers, staring heavily into each-others eyes, forgetting their surroundings as their lips met together. Their first kiss was fairly innocent, gentle and soft, but was quickly followed by a second kiss fueled with passion. Their mouths opened allowing their tongues to meet each other as the two sensually kissed in front of me. Anyone who saw my wife and I walk into the winery together - the staff, the waiter, the couples sitting around us - clearly knew that the two deep in a passionate kiss were not the married couple at the table.

It was so taboo, the sight of my wife wrapped in an embrace with another man, the two of them only inches from me. I briefly felt a sharp pang of jealousy, but it was quickly overcame with the erotic thrill and sexual turn on of seeing what was unfolding in front of me - my wife, in public, kissing another man.

I could see the surrounding patrons staring at our table; maybe I was imagining it, but probably not. Our waiter, the bartenders, the couple behind us, the group in front of us who were now whispering to each other and looking back to us.

I felt nervous, a little humiliated, and socially awkward but very turned on with the proof of hardness rising in my pants. It is exciting watching my wife make-out with another guy in public, in front of me, in front of others. We had never done this!

It felt naughty, so wrong by many people's standards, but it also felt so right for us.

As they broke their kiss, she turned towards me with bright eyes and a wicked smile. She rubbed my leg to ensure I was okay, she leaned in and kissed me on the lips and made out with me. Her mouth tasted different than usual, coming right from another's kiss. She was completely in the moment. Unlike me she was not aware of the stares of the women sitting in front of us, she was not observing her surroundings at all - or maybe she just didn't care anymore. It was clear to the three of us and all observing that this hot sexy blond at the winery tonight was with two men, physically, sexually and mentally, and she was fine with the world knowing it.

Alexa pulled away from our kiss giving me that same mischievous smile and told me I should go inside to buy a couple bottles of wine to take home with us, to enjoy and remember the night. She made no attempt to leave his side and join me, it was clear she wanted a private moment as she leaned her body up against his chest and rubbed her left hand on his thighs as she curled comfortably up against him. Tim rubbed his hands on her sexy body as he looked at me with an appreciative smirk.

It felt like it took an eternity for the bartender to ring up two bottles of wine. I tried to hurry him as much as possible, eager to return to the excitement outside. Returning outside to the patio I could see my wife and her new lover had lost all inhibitions as they sat at our table in each other's arms making out passionately, with their hands all over each other's bodies. They had no concern about the people around them or me as they openly fondled each other for sexual pleasure, showing off an intense display of public affection.

They were willfully embracing their passion and attraction for one another. This man and all who were watching knew he had claimed my wife tonight. As I walked up, they slowly broke their kiss. Alexa stayed in his arms as she looked at me with a sexual gaze in her eyes and said "let's take this party back to his home."

It was almost too perfect. Tim lived within walking distance. Only a short walk, Alexa could feel him inside of her.

All eyes were on us as we left the winery, Alexa laughed and smiled with the two men in her arms. It felt so naughty and so erotic, holding the hands of my wife as she also held her other hand with her new lover as we walked through the patio and out the exit. Right before we passed through the exit, Tim turned her towards him and kissed her again -- She completely melted. Loving how his tongue slipped in and out of her mouth, and how he ever so slightly tugged the back of her hair -- hinting at what was to come. But possibly the most arousing part was knowing she was kissing him in public, where anyone could see - and with me her husband on her other arm. Her nipples were so hard I could see them jutting through her tight pink dress. I began to wonder if people could see her wetness dripping down her inner thigh.

She knew I was also loving every minute of this. This is what turns me on, what I had constantly fantasize about -- and even if it might be hard for me to see Alexa's obvious attraction to her new lover -- She now knew I had no problem with another man touching my wife.

As the three of us walked into Tim's driveway I was very impressed. His house had a modern desert landscape with an incredible view of the local mountains and the vineyard. After an in-depth tour of the house including his man cave, which was very impressive. Tim brought out a bottle of Ménage à Trois wine. His not so hidden message was clear and we all had a quick laugh as he poured us each a glass, before showing us his backyard. His backyard was amazing. There was a fire-pit surrounded by padded lounge chairs, an illuminated pool, and a roaring hot-tub, all fairly private from his neighbors. It was quite the bachelor pad, one that any woman would enjoy coming back to. At this point of our life, my wife and I were young living in a small one bedroom apartment.

Alexa looked at the hot tub and asked if it was heated. Tim replied "yes, want to get in?" Of course she did. She could not wait to see what was under this man's clothing. Her and Tim moved towards the tub and both started to take their clothing off. It didn't take long for Alexa to undress since she was only wearing a short tight dress, with nothing underneath. She had actually left the house in a sexy black g-string, but I had asked her to remove her underwear on our way to the winery. The g-string was still sitting on the passenger seat.

Alexa was the first one naked, and she crawled into the hot tub slowly, letting Tim get a nice view of her ass bent over the edge of the tub before she pulled herself into the bubbling water. As she looked up at this stud starting to undress, you could see her jaw start to drop. Her eyes were devouring his body, so he took his time. He slowly pulled his shirt up, revealing his six-pack abs and his muscular chest. But as he undid his jeans, I think both Alexa and I forgot to breathe. As he slid his jeans down over his cock, I kept waiting for his cock to spring up, but his jeans seemed to just keep dropping exposing more and more of one of the largest cocks I have seen. I was utterly transfixed on it, and when it finally flopped out, I had to remind myself to keep breathing. Tim would later tell us it was 9 inches long, it was also thick. As he joined her in the hot tub, I knew Alexa would later get to feel those amazing 9 inches again and again. She looked over at me, I was now starting to undress. A little apprehensive being more than 4 inches smaller than him. I could see the lust and excitement in her eyes.

As he walked over to her in the hot tub. He had a knowing grin on his face that tonight she was his, and he pulled her to him to kiss.

Intoxicated by his kiss she couldn't help but grab his impressive cock as soon as it was within reach. She couldn't take her eyes off of her new lover, even as I entered the tub and sat across from them. Tim's cock, now in her hand, was so impressive and so much larger than mine. Alexa could not stop grinning. There she was, naked with two men, rubbing a huge cock in my presents with my full blessing.

Today she says she sometimes feels like the luckiest woman in the world having a husband who loves her, worships her, who allows her the sexual freedom to feel pleasures that she could only feel outside of our marriage.

Tim could not get enough of her body and she could not get enough of him as they rubbed each-others bodies and kissed passionately. Her hands could not leave this man's cock as it continued to get harder and harder, he made her hands look small as she rubbed up and down on his shaft. She was the first to orgasm to his touch as he fingered her wet pussy under the water, it came fast and was intense causing her to shake underneath this man's hands. She kept glancing over at me to make sure I was okay and knowing I was enjoying the show. Knowing I approved, she told her lover "You know I can not suck your cock under water right?"

With that he raised his body out of the water and sat on the edge of the tub as she quickly began to lick up and down his long shaft. There was no way she would fit this entire cock in her mouth but she sure tried. She started to bob her head up and down, taking as much cock as she could in her mouth. She was able to get more and more as Tim coached her "that is a good little slut, keep taking it" "hold it on the back of your throat, relax and let it slide down." "Now pull it out so slowly." She took more and more of his cock into her mouth and down her throat. After this evening every man she ever sucked would benefit from what this stud was teaching her, even me her husband. As she took him all the way until her tongue was licking his large balls she started to bob faster until she heard Tim grunt and tell her what a good girl she was, at that moment he held her head in place as his cock began to shoot his warm cum down her throat.

As she raised her mouth off of him and turned, I was right there waiting as we embraced each other in a loving passionate kiss. As I kissed my wife Tim moved behind her and started to rub his still erect cock on her ass and teased her pussy lips. She looked me in the eyes and said "god I need to feel his cock inside my pussy, let's go inside."

Tim led Alexa out of the hot tub holding her hand as I followed behind them enjoying the view of the two together.

This was a true cocksman we were dealing with tonight and before they even had sex I had a feeling Alexa would be back fucking this man again another time without me there. Their attraction for each-other was intense.

As he slid the glass door open to his master bedroom we followed him in, His California king bed was waiting for us in the middle of a spacious open room. With a dreamy look on her face Alexa's hands floated up and caressed his chest with her hand while she moved it up to his face and pulled him down to kiss her passionately. Tim quickly took her into his strong arms rubbing his rock-hard shaft against her body as they wrestled their tongues together. He ground his cock harder into her as he grabbed both her ass cheeks. He kissed her passionately as he dry-humped her. It looked incredible and stung me with bits of jealousy as they rolled their tongues together and he pushed his large cock between Alexa's leg, so long that the tip came out the other side as she slid her body back and forth on his hot wet rod sawing her wet pussy and ass over the top of it. He kissed her neck, while groping and squeezing her breasts and nipples, Tim slowly walked her back to the bed and pushed her onto her back, he looked at her sexy body licking his lips as he started to kiss her body.

With her face left free, I lay above her and took his place in a passionate kiss with her. I felt her body tense up for a second and then relax as his tongue split her labia and worked its way up to her clit. Her pussy had to already be so wet from the anticipation of having his monster cock in her and from the orgasm she already had in the hot tub. He worked her spots just right, you could tell it was getting more and more intense as she kissed me harder and her body squirmed as her insides wanted to erupt. Finally his mouth engulfed her pussy, as he shoved his whole face deeply between her folds and started to make a humming noise. This caused Alexa's eyes to open wide as she broke our kiss and looked at me. Her hands grabbed the sheets and one of my legs hard, she cried out into an orgasm as her body trembled and convulsed she pushed her pussy harder up against his face. "Oh fuck! You feel so good" she screamed. Alexa looked like she had little bolts of electricity shooting through her as she came down from her orgasm. She giggled and looked at Tim and told him "you have to fuck me with your huge cock now, I have to feel you inside of me, I can't wait any longer!" Tim stood placing a hand on each of her legs.

Alexa looked at this cocksman and down to his impressive rod with hunger in her eyes. What it would be like to have a 9 inch thick cock swinging between my legs that women drooled over and desired, to feel myself slide that deep into her pussy as she screams in pleasure and ecstasy. Alexa's body was on fire, her hard nipples, her pussy swollen, wet, and open showed a woman ready to be mounted by her bull to be taken by the more dominant man in the room. Instead of humiliation, jealousy and worry I felt a sense of pride as my wife was about to be fucked by this cocksman. This is what I fantasize about every day, this moment never gets old to me. This man could have had any women at the winery, if a woman knew what he was packing beneath his clothing he can probably have any woman he wants, single women, wives and daughters. It is my beautiful wife he wanted, he chose mine. Not only did he win her over, he won me over. He is easy to like, confident but not arrogant, dominant but caring, a man's man and a woman's sexual fantasy.

As Tim stood up he slowly rubbed his cock jacking it a few times, as both Alexa and I watched him move into position over her. "You ready to feel my thick cock stretch your tight little pussy?"

"Fuck, yes, I need it in my pussy, I need to feel you fuck me, I've wanted you to fuck me sense I first laid my eyes on you." Alexa was not holding back with this man, she knew what she wanted and knew she was going to get it.

Alexa spread her legs slightly wider showing her dripping wet pussy, freshly shaved for our first date night out in months. Her lover placed his cock onto her pussy and rubbed it up and down and onto her stomach, showing her how far inside it was about to go. He took the head of his cock and rubbed it parting her labia and teasing her clit. An amazing site watching the head of his cock push against her pierced clit ring, moving the steel ball back and forth and up and down. You could see in her lover's eyes he loved this pussy that he was about to impale, naughty, sexy and married. The more he teased her the more excited she got. I leaned down and gave her a passionate kiss as I pinched and twisted one of her nipples. I looked back down towards her lover to see his cock slowly start to part Alexa's pussy as it opened to take him in.