All Comments on 'My Daughter Claire Pt. 01'

by fakename88

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wonderful story. Claire needs a good hard fucking. Dressed up in satin sheer lingerie. Sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings, little frilly ankle and heels that she keeps on while taking daddy's cock. Then begging for cum on her face and in her mouth like a cum drinking fuck slut. I have over a thousand pictures of my stepdaughter dressed just this way. We've never fucked, but every porn scene I watch has a pic of my stepdaughter next to it while I fantasize about cuming on her beautiful face.

Rapierwit24601Rapierwit24601almost 2 years ago

A very good maiden attempt.

One suggestion: less thinking, more action! Now that the (more than needed) exposition is concluded, paint a moving picture with the narrative, not endless internal ruminations.

Another suggestion: break up your run-on paragraphs. A paragraph that length is appropriate for a doctoral thesis in microbiology, but casual readers find them overwhelming. There is no “right” length, but keep in mind the comfort of your readers. After all, they’re the reason you wrote this, right?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Love your story. It is a very, very uncomfortable line to cross honestly confess you have feelings for your father. It’s was one of the scariest moments of your life. I’m sure it is not easy for my father. Me and my older sister were running around the house in a constant state of undress growing up. Your story connected with my experience. I’ve always love masturbating for my boyfriends and my father is no exception. You might want to empower Claire more. She excites her father, she pursues her father, then what? You turn into the typical male wanting only a blow job. Believe me, your daughter’s needs are centered are passionate kisses and you at least pretending to be a good lover. My father took his time fingering me, tasting me, and letting me mount him. I begged him to cum inside of me and he did. We love having a man inside of us so why would a knowledgeable women want you to pull out ? I was thirty- six when my father seduced me. My father had a vasectomy after my birth so none of this ridiculous having my baby nonsense. A good father satisfies his daughter. Don’t you think your daughter is worth the effort?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Two initial things didnt make sense. One that her suitors wouldnt look him in the eye and two that he would run to his room. These seem to lack realism. Creative story. 4/5

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userfakename88@fakename88
Writing my fantasies and trying to improve at the craft. https://twitter.com/Amessofalife

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES