All Comments on 'My Daughter Eases My Pain'

by curious2c

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Kinky But Fun!!

I thought that this story was very sexey and well thought out. I have read all of these stories before, but I decided to reread them. I am glad I did. Even though I know what will happen, I find out that I got a better idea of what is really happening to Dave.

David48David48about 17 years ago
his name is David

That explains his obvious sexual know-how, AND with four extreme HOT, and remarkably fuckable young babes (sorry...3 babes and Teresa). David is a very powerful name you know. LOL! His obit shall read "4 lovelies kill old man Dave J. with overdose of 4play". If only...(((sigh))) ...what fun...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
anyone

That was the best story I have read so far, im not usually into that stuff but It was well wtitten

fanfarefanfareover 10 years ago
what part of?

" .....Was I becoming a dirty old man?....."

Uhh, yeah!

Welcome to the club.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Holy Shit!

I couldn't look away! Damn! Man, it got sooo fucking on page 2...Sshhhhit! What?! Good show.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Pretty interesting. Strange and different, but interesting! The whole fisting scene creeped me out! Some girl shoving huge objects up inside herself just turns me off, heh. Maybe it's the *thought* of stretching it out and never quite being as tight again. (Note the word thought before you correct me;). Of course the cooking oil was a no-no, lol.

Strange ending, he wakes and nobody is there! ...ah, I see more chapters. Cant believe he's still mentally whining about doing things with his daughter though, Even though its still all sinking in. She surely knew exactly what she wanted to do, and honestly I dont think it was all just for dads sake, heh. He could have forced them out of the house, but instead mentally played it like they didnt give him a choice, salve for the mind? ;)

Well lets see what the next fun filled chapter holds! Woo :)

Joshuad2477sJoshuad2477sabout 5 years ago
Went from ok to not ok story

It was ok till the whinny ass dad kept being a bitch about fucking his daughter and her friends then fisting everybody pussys and assholes. Sorry but what's next a gangbang by the dads friends and scat and golden showers? Two star for the effort

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 4 years ago
I want to be a dirty old man

Aside from one of the girls being his daughter, what man wouldn't want to be in his shoes. The only downside would probably be that they would send him to an early grave. Hot, hot story, and that's why they call it Incest/taboo. A 5 Star Rating.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Not good....

Dad gets raped....

Dad has heart attack...

Daughter gets inheritance....

Ugly for sure...

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Wow, to bad the author never continued the story.

Marklynda2Marklynda2over 1 year ago

What else is a loving daughter to do but help her Daddy move on.

Great story, well thought out and written with plenty of father/daughter drama, fantastic interactions with all of the girls and intensely descriptive sex scenes. I truly look forward to reading more. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Would have been much better without all of the self-doubt. Once or twice is ok, but constantly having it in this story ruined it. This just turned out to be a whine fest from the father.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous