All Comments on 'My Daughter, Her Friends and Me Ch. 04'

by petskunk

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
devad761devad761over 6 years ago
BRAVO

This a awesome story that I am sure is MANY guys dream. Please keep it UP

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
devad761

Thanks for the pat on the back. I hope you like all my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Cracking story....long may there be additional chapters..please!!

chargerman88chargerman88over 6 years ago

Please keep going with the story line, it's great!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
So fucking hot

Omg what would I not give to join these red hot teen aged cunts, fucking and sucking each other to orgasmic oblivion. Cunt lapping sex maniac UK.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Thamks

Thanks everyone for the kind words. I hope y'all like all of my stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I can't wait to get to chapter 50!!

Lots more friends to go through. And some good alone time with his, ( your), daughter. Your stories are amazingly satisfying yet leaving us wanting more. Thanks!!!

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
I can't wait to get to chapter 50!!

Thanks very much for the praise. I'm glad you're enjoying all my stories.

jmkuehnjmkuehnover 6 years ago
Another great addition

Very much like this story. I think I like the one where he is in a relationship with Tracy but this is really good as well.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
jmkuehn

Thanks for the pat on the back. I'm working on another chapter for the other one, Paying for Pleasure, as well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Teenagers?

I would never have guessed! I lost count after about the 78th time you used "teenager" or "teenaged." Seriously, we DID get the message - there's no need to ram it down our throats like we're going to forget it.

Nice fantasy, though.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
Teenagers?

Out of over 5000 words, you object to what you say are 78 of them. LOL.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
ok, but

the narrator is kind of a pussy. Wish he wasn't so passive.

petskunkpetskunkover 6 years agoAuthor
ok, but

Thank for the comment. I have different character profiles for different story lines. This character is changing chapter by chapter. I see him as a kind and caring individual and not a pussy hound.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

Hope to see more of this saga soon.

Dark_StormDark_Stormabout 6 years ago
Meh

I expected more from this series. What became a slog for you to write, became a slog for us to read, as well. Four chapters and he's only fucked three of the six girls. The guy could have accomplished more, faster, if you gave him some Viagra.

At least, in this chapter, you refrained from having a grown man referring to his hard-on as a "chubby". No man, 18 or older, should use that term. It's Junior High School talk.

I'll try some of your other stories, but I'm done with this one, should you choose to continue it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Well to be totally honest, while I really enjoyed the premise of the story, as well as how the girls were written, the guy, well, he was just kinda sad and pathetic. Half the time he was acting like a young teen boy, either scared or running off at being 'caught' in some situation, or turning to being angry as a response to his immaturity. Ugh.

Then there's him falling asleep every time he blew his load. Hell, most of the time he was laying on his damned back and the girl was doing all the work! Fall asleep for half the day, get laid once more and pass out! Then complain he can't keep up the pace with all these girls at once in a orgy, lol. Hell, what self respecting man under fifty with a decent testosterone level wouldn't BEG one of the girls to get him hard again so he could play with the next girl too?!

It's obvious that I didn't dislike the story since I read all four chapters ;) , but I really wish the man would have been more of an all around man. Appreciate the story anyways! :)

justme123456789justme123456789almost 5 years ago
nice

loved the stories all 4 chapters would not mind having more was very exciting kept my attention well n unlike most stories i read all 4 chapters in 2 days when normal i only would read 1 chapter a day

petskunkpetskunkalmost 5 years agoAuthor
justme

Thanks very much for the comment. I'm pleased you took the time to share your enthusiasm for my work.

Bbygrl79Bbygrl79over 2 years ago

So hot, and wow, what I wouldn’t give to be one of those girls. I’m happy that Daddy finally got to play with Maya’s big titties. Thank you for keeping the story going, (and me so wet).

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpetskunk@petskunk
2072 Followers
I write my stories for my enjoyment. Some are "memories" and some are complete fantasies. Being ego driven though, I like to read comments and see voting results. It always amazes me that I can have 50k views and only a couple hundred votes. Can't people take the time to t...