My Daughter, Her Friends and Me Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers

However, neither of us lost sight of the fact that the announced intention of us being together was for the express purpose of enjoying sex with one another. I had the feeling though that this would be a much more tender encounter than might have been had we not had this chance to get to know one another.

Being the man in this relationship, I made the first move. Maybe it wasn't so much being a man as it was being extremely turned on and hornier than hell despite my earlier activities. Putting my hand on Maya's ass and pulling her towards me signaled my willingness to move forward. Her putting her hand behind my head, drawing it towards her to initiate making out signaled her acceptance of my designs on her body.

My daughter's young friend had the plump, red lips of her heritage. She also possessed a huge fricken tongue. No wonder Tracey had enjoyed it in her cunt so much. Her lips were so soft I could not pull away from them. I felt like I could kiss this teenager for hours.

Not that I was ignoring the contents of my hand. Her ass, also soft and plump, was equally inviting to the touch. I kept grabbing handfuls of butt and squeezing. My hand never stopped its traveling, its squeezing, and caressing of her ass. I had no doubt Maya was enjoying my roving hand as she was mewling her content into my mouth.

Almost as much as I loved exchanging soul kisses with my teenaged daughter, I enjoyed the same with my daughter's friend. She darted the tip of her tongue between my puckered lips, in and out. Damn, this girl knew how to turn me on.

Twisting motions of our bodies allowed our pelvises to move sufficiently that they were plastered together. My hand had found its way underneath the waistband of the young girl's booty shorts. She was wearing what felt like satin panties hugging her cheeks tightly.

I was taken aback when Maya reached her hand down to mine in order to start pushing her shorts further down her ass. Working together, we stripped her of her shorts and, for good measure, her shocking pink panties as well. My hand welcomed the change traveling from cheek to cheek, sliding up and down the crack of her ass, and brushing up against her dampening pussy.

The effects of my traveling hand magnified the teenager's oral explorations of my mouth. Her long and broad tongue filled the cavity between my teeth. I tried to give it tender little bites as it began a tender dance with my own tongue.

Having held off as long as possible, it was time to reacquaint myself with the beautiful breasts I had long lusted after. I shuffled my body and hers, keeping our mouths locked together, until she was laying on her back and I was half draped over her body.

I didn't hesitate to simply yank the boob tube restraining her breasts down far enough to free them. Maya was so petite and her tits so huge. Huge but with the tenacity of youth not sagging or hanging. In the future, they might end up resting on her knees but that was many years away. Today they were firm and soft.

We continued with our dancing tongues, moving from her mouth to mine and back again. A couple times, we clacked teeth, startling each other.

My eyes and hands were locked on those most womanly of attributes. She looked so sexy laying their displaying her olive toned breasts, darker tinged fifty cent piece sized areolae, and even darker nipples. With all the sexual stimulation we were both enjoying, the teenagers massive nipples, which almost completely filled her areolae, were rock hard and pointing straight up what had to have been a full inch.

Not content to be a passive participant, Maya's hand trailed down my body to my groin. She fished around seeking my dick, the one poking her in her thighs. Not content with that position, the teenager broke our kisses, pushing me onto my back. This time, she was the one not hesitating, she yanked my shorts off my body. We returned to kissing, with interruptions, while we fought my way out of my t-shirt.

In mere moments, Maya was laying between my spread legs propped up on her hands allowing me full access to the tits I was hungering for. I cupped those suckers, bouncing them up and down as much as her taut skin would allow. I squeezed them babies together, I separated them as far as nature would allow me.

Before I could get to her nipples, the young girl collapsed on me, returning to our exchange of passionate soul kisses leaving her breasts squashed against my chest. Still squirming, her nipples dragged back and forth across my chest. Now, that was a glorious feeling.

Naturally, being a man and a sexual pig at heart, I found myself praying that my teenaged daughter and her friends would keep me pounding with lust in the days to come. No further recriminations or questions of morals in my mind, unadulterated lust ruled my brain.

My hands continued with their traveling. Side boob, strong shoulders, sleek back, soft ass, I felt it all. First my hand went down her body and then back up again. When my hands encountered her ass for the third or fourth time, they stopped there to entertain themselves with every inch of her booty they could reach.

The temptation was too much for my lust filled mind. I rolled the teenager over onto her back all the while not breaking our oral lock. My legs were stretched out leaving me pinning her to the mattress. Levering my torso up with one hand, I used the other to familiarize myself with her titties from this angle.

Her nipples called to me. Called to me loudly. One at a time, I made them the target of my attentions. I pulled on them, I tried to push them back inside her breast. Pinching them caused her to emit yelps of delight as evidenced by her closed eyes and the smile on her face.

I'm not sure why I enjoyed it so much but I palmed her tit, letting the rubbery hard nipple fit between my ring and index fingers. While squeezing her actual tit, I was also squeezing her nipple. Lots more yips were heard.

Almost as if I were teasing myself, I procrastinated as long as I could before putting those nipples into my mouth. I had to chew on them, unable to avoid it. I bit into them very gently at the base and scraped my teeth upwards. Being an equal opportunity nipple biter, I treated each nipple the same. Bite and scrape. My hands continued caressing any part of her tits that were not in my mouth.

Although I could have played with those babies all night long, I needed to move along. My dick simply demanded it. With the teenagers hands wrapped in my hair, my mouth started working its way down her body. As much as I was going to miss her tits in my mouth, there was more for me to discover of her sexual riches.

I was delighted to discover Maya's navel was an innie. My tongue delved deep into her belly button. I did my best to use my tongue as a corkscrew. More yelps and yikes.

Rubbing my face across the soft skin of her tummy was a different kind of turn on. Maya enjoyed it as well demonstrating her approval by cradling my head to her.

I could smell it! The aromas emanating from her pussy tingled their way into my nostrils. Still cradled to her tummy, I let the fingers of one hand drift down her lower tummy to her thighs and to the crevice in between. My fingertips spread the precious fluids being leaked from her pussy onto her thighs.

Finally, my face was between the teenagers thighs. As much as I wanted to dive right into her cunt, I devoted some time to lapping up the fluids I had spread on her olive skinned thighs. I ran my tongue close to her pussy along her bikini line.

Maya had a very pretty pussy with those delicate labia guarding its entrance. My tongue licked them and I sucked them gently between my lips. The teenager didn't want any further teasing as she was rocking her pussy up and down trying to capture my tongue in its folds. Pushing her lips apart, my tongue smashed its way into her heavenly space.

I found her pussy to be sopping wet. Fluid was seeping from within her showering my entire face with her aromatic juices. The girl reeked of arousal. And my tongue was getting sore. Yet I couldn't withdraw it. Instead I found her clit with my teeth and gently tongue lashed it. With one finger under my chin plunging in and out of her cunt, and my tongue continuing its lashing, it wasn't long before I could feel the tightening of Maya's muscles.

Her legs had locked themselves over my shoulders and were squeezing my head tightly. I couldn't stop what I was doing to her. It was very soon that the girl launched into an orgasm. I don't know if they would all be like this one, it was a gut wrenching, scream demanding orgasm.

As soon as she started to come down from that orgasmic high, my cock demanded its own release. I threw the teenager's legs off me, leveraged myself upward, and pierced her pussy lips. My dick was smothered in warm, sticky wetness. Pounding into her with everything I had to offer, my hands dug back into her tits.

Tits and cunt, this girl had it all. She was a veritable sex machine. She was writhing on the mattress, her eyes locked on mine, and her hands trying to claw their way through my bedding. Her yips and yelps were so loud the girls downstairs, and perhaps even the neighbours, knew this girl was having another orgasm.

As the muscles of her cunt contracted and clamped onto my prick, I started my own yelps. Now everyone within earshot knew I was about to cum in the cunt of this luscious teenaged body. A massive explosion of cum shot its way out of my dick drenching Maya's pussy even further. I wasn't sure when I would run out of cum as it continued its outpouring in time with my thrusts into the warm pussy enveloping it.

Some moments later, I don't know how many, my balls were drained of every possible drop of cum in their reservoir. I kept my thrusting in and out of the velvety pussy as long as I could. Gradually Maya's upward thrusts against my pelvis slowed and then stopped. So did my thrusting cock as I collapsed leaving my head laying on the teenager's sweat soaked breasts.

The room was silent except for the gasps of breath each of us were fighting for. Until it was broached by my young daughter and her best friend applauding us.

*****

Well, it was back by popular demand. LOL. I hope you enjoyed the reading of it. Don't be bashful, share your thoughts with me. And, please help me to beat the magical 4.5 score. Please vote.

petskunk
petskunk
2,072 Followers
12