My Daughter is Disgusting

Story Info
A man is ambivalent about his daughter's lesbian activity.
2k words
3.34
26k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers

*Trigger Warning* The following piece of art may be offensive to some people because it contains incest. It is not real. Real incest is a controversial topic and considered a sin to many. This story is intended for those who enjoy incest as a fantasy or role-play and it not intended to be real or to be reproduced in any way.

-Jennifer Johnson

*

Ever since Annabelle hit puberty things have been weird between us. I know I'm overprotective but maybe I went a bit overboard because her mother isn't in the picture and I didn't know how to keep all those stupid, fucking boys off of her. Annabelle has always been breathtakingly beautiful, the kind of beauty that landed her a modeling gig at the age of seventeen, which I made her turn down. I don't think she's ever forgiven me, but I told her I couldn't allow her to do modeling when her grades were not the best.

Annabelle blames me for not allowing her to pursue her modeling career and constantly bitches about how she could be on her own making money if I hadn't prevented her from seizing her opportunity. I was simply trying to protect her, but I think things may have backfired. Now, it seems like she is trying to do anything and everything she can do to make me pay for what I've done to her.

"I hate that I still have to live here with you!" she screamed the other day after dinner. I asked her to do the dishes and she had to bitch about that too. She is now almost nineteen and she's not doing much with her life.

"I can kick you out if that would make you feel better," I reminded her. Of course, I didn't want to put my daughter out on the street. "But I wouldn't wear that if you want people to take you seriously." I looked at her outfit and honestly, it disgusted me. Annabelle had turned into a disgusting, little slut. There was a part of me that hated her for putting me through this. All I had done since her mother left was try to make up for the fact that she didn't have a mother. I knew I did a sorry job at it, but I did the best I could.

"What's wrong with this outfit, Daddy? Is it turning you on?" she asked. She licked her lips sexually and all I could feel was anger rising quickly to my fists. My urge was to choke her, subdue her, and then scream at her to stop being such a disgusting, little slut. I was ashamed of her.

Instead of doing any of these things I fought my anger until I was in control before I said, "Don't you dare disrespect me like that. Now go put some fucking clothes on!"

"But it's hot!" she whined.

"I don't care. Put on a t-shirt. That isn't even a shirt. That's a bra!"

"All the girls are wearing bras as shirts right now, Dad. You don't know anything!" She was trying to act sexy, that much was obvious. She turned on her heels, which were bright red and stiletto and began to walk, her tight spandex skirt riding up until I saw that she wasn't wearing panties. I'd been averting my eyes from her body all night. I wasn't going to be one of those awful perverts that lusted after his own daughter. My daughter was disgusting.

Later that night, things came to a head. I almost forgot that Annabelle was home as I watched TV and drank some scotch. I wouldn't say I was drunk, but I probably wasn't entirely sober when I heard the moaning coming from her room. At first I thought that she was hurt or that something terrible had happened, but as I sprung up from my chair and moved toward her room I realized what the sounds actually were.

I moved even faster toward her door and sure enough I heard the sound of a woman moaning, at least I thought it was a woman. I continued to listen at the door, not sure how to proceed. I didn't know what I would do if I opened the door and saw some guy fucking my daughter. I would probably kill him and I decided that I needed to grab my gun, just in case. Just as I turned to go unlock my safe, I heard something that absolutely fucked me up. It was the sound of another woman screaming.

I was falling apart, knowing that what was on the other side of that door needed attending to. I couldn't let my daughter get away with whatever she was doing. I raised her as a Christian, and she knew that being gay was a sin. There were two girls moaning in there, unless one was a recording or someone on TV. Maybe she was watching porn? Maybe that's what it was. I moved back to the door and pressed my ear to it, trying to hear more before I busted in there.

"You're so sexy!" I heard my daughter say.

"No, you're sexy," another female voice answered. I could hear the sounds of them kissing and moaning. I opened the door just a crack and paused. I looked inside, but all I could see was my daughter's feet, her toenails painted a whorish red. I felt sick to my stomach as I pushed the door open a little more. The sounds of the girls making out was distressing to me. I felt like an absolute failure as a father as I cracked the door enough for me to see that my little Annabelle was committing a sin right there in my house.

I should have said something then, but something about the way they were kissing deeply disturbed me. For once in my life, I was paralyzed, unable to take action. I wasn't prepared for this event. This wasn't in any of the parenting handbooks I'd painstakingly read throughout Annabelle's childhood. She was kissing the other girl, their tongues intermingling, just like their bodies. I should have said something, but instead I stood there and watched as my daughter took off the other girl's bra and then her panties.

I wanted to walk away, but something held me there as I watched my baby girl actually go down on another girl. She seemed to know what she was doing, and this was even more disturbing to me. This obviously wasn't the first time she was doing this. It had never occurred to me that Annabelle could be a lesbian, but she looked like she was extremely skilled at eating pussy and I stuck around to watch her partner orgasm several times before I had to close the door.

I could feel myself getting hard as Annabelle extracted another orgasm from the very attractive girl. I was absolutely horrified that watching two lesbians was arousing me. I knew it was a sin and yet I couldn't seem to shake the vision of what I had seen. It was even more disturbing that I had become aroused with anything involving Annabelle. She was absolutely disgusting and her sexuality was making me so fucking angry.

I listened to the sounds of the girls cumming the rest of the night, knowing that I couldn't go back into that room without doing something drastic. I wasn't sure what I would do, and that was the part that truly scared me. I tried my best to go to sleep, downing more scotch to ensure I didn't wake up anytime soon. I knew I would have to punish Annabelle for her disgusting behavior, but it would have to wait until the morning when I calmed down.

I managed to fall asleep, but I woke up to use the bathroom in the middle of the night. I sleepily made my way down the hallway and toward the bathroom in my robe, flinging the bathroom door open without realizing that Annabelle and her little lesbian friend were in the bathroom already. We had a modest house with one large bathroom. I had been fighting Annabelle for bathroom time for most of her life, but I had never anticipated this.

"Daddy! What are you doing in here?"

"Me? I'm trying to use the restroom! What the fuck are you doing?" My question was merely rhetorical, since it was quite obvious what Annabelle and her friend were doing. They were both completely naked and Annabelle was sitting on the counter with her legs spread. Her lesbian partner was fingering her, but quickly pulled her fingers away when she saw me.

"I'm sorry, Daddy. This is my friend, Lisa. She's in medical school, right Lisa? She was teaching me some things about anatomy. It's not what it looks like," my daughter tried to lie.

"Lisa, you need to get the fuck out of my house right now!" I screamed, now enraged that my daughter was trying to lie to me like I was fucking stupid. I had seen them fucking already and I knew the truth. I was horrified. My daughter was a disgusting abomination and I still had to piss.

"I'm so sorry," Lisa said quickly. "I'll get my clothes and go. I'm sorry, Annabelle!" Lisa tried to leave the bathroom but I was blocking the door, glaring at her.

"You know that being a lesbian is a sin," I informed Lisa.

"Oh? I've never heard that before. I'm actually not a lesbian. I'm bisexual. I'm definitely into older men, too." Lisa gave me a once-over and I have to admit, Lisa was an extremely sexy woman and I would have loved to fuck the shit out of her if the circumstances had been different. Lisa had just had her fingers inside of my daughter. I shuddered a bit at the thought.

"Yeah, Daddy. You should just lighten up. We'll let you watch and maybe even join in," Annabelle said with a nasty smirk.

"How dare you say that to me, young lady! How dare you! I'm your father! This is not some kind of porno! That's not how things work. I don't know where I went wrong with you. You've turned into some lesbian...slut!" I spat the word "slut" at her like it was some kind of smite.

"She has mommy issues," Lisa said softly. "She grew up without a mom and so she's seeking that female bond. It's totally normal. It's not a sin."

"Lisa, please go get your shit and go. I need to talk to my daughter alone. After I pee. Both of you, out of here!" I shooed them away and finally got to pee. My thoughts honed in on what Lisa had said. My daughter was a lesbian because she had mommy issues. Despite my best efforts, I had failed as a father. My daughter was a disgusting, lesbian sinner.

I walked out of the bathroom and I headed toward Annabelle's room. I knew before I opened the door that they were fucking again. I could hear their stupid lesbian moans and for the life of me I can't explain why my dick was so hard. All of this was much more than a father should have to go through. This wasn't some sick porno with actors pretending to be related. This was my own daughter. That's when I realized the reason why my daughter was so disgusting.

That's when I realized that I was disgusting. I gripped my hardening cock and watched Lisa finger the shit out of Annabelle. I should have busted into the room and stopped them from fucking, but I was tired, horny, and lonely. I had devoted myself to raising Annabelle and this was how she had turned out. I pulled my cock from my robe and stroked myself. It didn't take long until I came. I came so fucking hard I didn't care where my cum ended up.

The whole thing was a disgusting mess.


SlutProblems
SlutProblems
3,089 Followers