All Comments on 'My Daughter is Disgusting'

by SlutProblems

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 3 years ago

Wow! You've channeled Indiana! Way to go, JJ! 5*~~JB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Needs more work for the next chapter.

"She grew up without a mom and so she's seeking that female bond. It's totally normal. It's not a sin."

So if a young man is abandoned by his father then the son will automatically be gay? Not quite! In fact the son would be clingy to his mother. I suggest that the author leave out the part about homosexuality being a sin...because although it is the truth most of the people who frequent literotica are a bunch of depraved mofos who would not blink an eye when breaking any of the 10 commandments. The set up was good but to have Lisa say that she was examining the daughter was ridiculous. The author should have replied by saying "I see Lisa...very good. Thank you for examining my daughter. I would like to return the favor by giving you a complete body examination. Wait a second let me get by rubber gloves and vaseline."

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesabout 3 years ago
No incest

There's no incest - yet! A turn with Lisa definitely would not be incest. Stroking off to what Daddy saw is not incest. Spewing after the viewing? I would too! 5 stars.

liz33ndliz33ndabout 3 years ago

this was pretty cool, i liked it.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsabout 3 years agoAuthor

Fans on my other sites want me to do more on this story too. I probably will at some point. I've been writing a lot of extremely short flash fiction lately, which is designed to just give you a glimpse into a world, not to be a complete story. This is because I'm finishing a bunch of stories for publication. I just released a gangbang story today and next month, it's a romance. Then I have a really gnarly story coming that is about things that you can't post on Literotica. So, I've been really busy but I have added this story to my "needs to be continued" list. I'll get to it eventually. Thanks for the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
hmmm

As this was my first reading of any of your work perhaps there’s some complex nuance to dad’s back story to be revealed in subsequent chapters? .. but on the surface he seems to be at the very least a hypocritical religious zealot.

SlutProblemsSlutProblemsalmost 3 years agoAuthor

For the anon that commented about this character being a hypocritical zealot, I think I totally nailed it if that's what you're getting. I sought to portray a man who is fighting the darkest urges inside of himself by throwing himself into religion. Of course, he expects his daughter to uphold similar ideals, but she doesn't. We all know this man. We've met him. He's delusional, but his delusions keep him safe from himself...until the right temptation comes along. There is no other story with this particular character, but in my mind I have him fleshed out as someone who thinks he is better than everyone around him because he is strictly religious. Kind of like a politician! Ahahaha. Of course, his daughter is rebelling against his ideals the way kids do and this forces him to face the things he's been fighting inside himself for so long. Sometimes it's interesting to imply things rather than write every detail. That's what I love about flash fiction. It's just a glimpse and you have to fill in the rest with your imagination.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSlutProblems@SlutProblems
Hi! I am a popular, published erotica author. Here on lit, you will find my practice writings. Links to my stuff are up top; my bio is at the bottom. Read my March Newsletter: https://slut-problems.com/newsletter-march-2023 Read MILF Cougar Saturday Night (Gangbang/Pseudo-Ince...