All Comments on 'My Daughter made me Cuckold Him Ch. 03'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 114 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please complete the cuckolding and have both women get pregnant, one by Thomas and the other by James

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Love the series, can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Awesome series can't wait for more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome 5* story

Keep um cumming.

RapidResponderRapidResponderabout 8 years ago
Cuck stories…

Are comedies! And this one had me laughing my ass off! The Thomas character is the best! Great entertainment, ISF. Keep up the good work!! *****

geminimissiongeminimissionabout 8 years ago
Jumped the shark

Final installment was too over the top unbelievable. First two were good but I could barely get through this.

shepper22shepper22about 8 years ago
Great series.

Loved this whole story line, hope to find out where you could go with this if you decide to continue it.

va45va45about 8 years ago
wonderful family

Just keeps getting better and hope to see more. Looking forward to when the girls get time alone and enjoy each other, with toys for a long weekend. Makes for the right time for the girls to have hubby ware a cage. Start of a good poly family.

fencer24afencer24aabout 8 years ago
Great story

I love stories about women who realize their full sexuality and express it. For those who hate these stories, I can only assume that they have really small dicks and are afraid that they won't be able to keep their women if those women were exposed to a real man.

Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent

Very nicely done

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Love it!

More please.

johnstang2johnstang2about 8 years ago
I just love this story

Especially the part where she say Adam was way bigger then that creep Thomas.

I really have a problem with Thomas. While he was a good distraction in the beginning, I hate how he treats this entire situation and especially Katie and her mother (wish I knew her proper name).

As I have stated before in a previous comment, it appears that Adam has a crush on the James' mother and in this chapter it was confirmed. I also stated that one of the biggest fears the husband, Jim, has is that his wife will fall in love with another man. I do not think that love knows the normal boundaries of age and it is obvious that the wife/mother (nowhere is her name mentioned) finds Adam attractive.

As for Katie, I think she is using Thomas as a means to an end. In this chapter, I think we see she has feelings for Steve but he would not acknowledge her as long as he was looking at her mother. Katie always states she is not jealous of her mother and I believe that is the truth. However I also believe f she did not act then her own happiness would never be realized. She must also be aware of how Adam feels and how her own father feels therefore this situation could arise.

Ultimately I see the mother getting pregnant because it is obvious she is having tons of unprotected sex in the story. I feel like it should be by Adam. In the end, she divorces her husband so she could marry Adam and start a new life with him with the blessing of her soon to be ex-husband, Jim, who keeps getting a perpetual hard-on over the entire situation.

Who knows? It could be a double wedding at the end with a pregnant Katie marrying Steve.

John

msbishop702msbishop702about 8 years ago
Wow

More please... so sexy.. I want to be a cuckold that's one Sexy Wife

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Please more of the series... Very well written..

More of the series..

Steve12547Steve12547about 8 years ago
Love this series!

Great story! I hope you continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Looking forward to more of this story

Enjoy your work and hope this story continue. I can see Adam spending a lot of time with Mrs. T. Please let us know if you plan to continue.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
This was one of the best---

Just awesome. Well written

Only thing missing is male bi.

MiniwandMiniwandabout 8 years ago
Are you in my head?

You mixed the cuckold story with the incest one perfectly. Great story and I want more.

And don't let Jim fuck Katie, that would ruin the story I think.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit from a shitty author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

for the asshole of LIT to se and bitch about! Good LW story

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
more please

one of the best stories here need more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
awesome

This was even better than chapter 2. I'm a cuckhold husband and I've watched my wife get fucked by well-hung men. We don't have a son but it made me hard thinking about it. It was so hot reading this story and especially when the wife licked her daughter's cunt. I fantasize about that all the time (our 21 yr old daughter is so hot, i'd like to fuck her). Maybe I'll have my wife read this story and we can then both seduce our daughter. I'll suck her tits, my wife can lick her pussy, and then I'll eat the cum out of her cunt after our well-hung men fuck her in front of us. I can't wait.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More

Wish you would hurry up and write chapter 4!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not a bad series, except

The object of being a Cuck is that there is a man/boy who will fuck the wife and the wife makes it clear that the husband is a cuckold, and his cock is not as great as those around him.

A bit more degradation and humiliating to Jim. He needs to be told, more than once, that his cock is not adequate to satisfy his wife. Just a bit of rub-it-in to him.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 8 years ago
It was a bit too unbelievable.

My usual 5 became a 4 on this one. Just too fantastic and unbelievable. Chapter one should stand alone.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What a garbage !

Read first paragraph, skimmed to the end and gave this drivel 1* it deserved. Also this pathetic excuse for a writer is cheating on its ratings. ALL of it's mind excrement is worth at most 2* !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Ask yourself

Why is this author allowed to push incest into Loving Wives? Why are the scores allowed to be manipulated? What is so difficult about using question marks and commas properly? How expensive is a book on grammar?

Just look at the tags: mother son – mother daughter – mother – son – sister – brother – mmmf – group sex – incest – cuckold. How is this not in Incest/Taboo? And why doesn't the website care?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Please do continue!!

Why didn't you go on? now that it is all in the open, everything is possible. To have her used by her son's friends as well as her boss whenever they want? That is fucking delicous!

mgchnds2mgchnds2almost 8 years ago
I hope

that there is another chapter ,thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great stores

All the little bitches whining about the story make me laugh. Why read it if you don't like it? Write your own.

They sound like some petulant child, especially posting anonymously.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More please

This was excellent. I really enjoyed the incest coupled with cuckoldry . Please write more.

cibixcibixover 7 years ago
Loved it!

Really like your writing style, added you to my favorites. I hope this story continues as well :-)

cuckyboisissycuckyboisissyover 7 years ago
Follow That!

Where do the family go next.....I can't wait to find out......

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
10 stars

I loved this series. It was great. I used to fuck my girlfriends mom when I was in high school. And her dad knew all about it and even set up cameras to film it.

CAWMSJRCAWMSJRover 7 years ago
Now a Cuckold is Born

This is a great story, fiction, but a wonderful read. As a prior Cuckold I can tell you that this would be a cuckold's dream. I can not think of any thing more erotic than when I used to lay next to my wife while she got fucked by someone.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooover 7 years ago
Insanity of the third kind

They seem to fuck anything but the neighbors German Shepard. Hmmmm next chapter? Let's take inventory (something they apparently don't have time for at work) Mother Daughter slut team fuck the boss, a client, father daughter, mother son, pizza boy, and all of sons friends. How about the soccer team? Mail man? Or UPS guy (quicky of course). I don't know if it the most erotic story I read but I laughed my ass off. Five from me for the entertainment value alone.

ronnicdtgronnicdtgover 7 years ago
Fun read

Couple suggestions....find some more adjectives besides "hot". Is this the only word they know? What made more difficult to read was nearly everyone used the same word,,,over and over.

Give them time to think and react. I enjoyed the story more at the beginning. As it went on the 2 women seemed to lose their individuality. They were sex organs, not people.

Manipulate the husband. The more submissive he is the fewer privileges he should have. Why do you allow him to masturbate and participate? Thomas comes close to controlling the Jim, but then backs off. Have the husband give his women, but by doing this he loses the ability to say or even satisfy himself. The more he gives away equals what he loses.

ImACuckImACuckover 7 years ago
Outstanding Series

Great build-up, great experiences, overall great read. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
5*

Great series. Does the story go a bit astray, sure. Does the author not go deep into the cuckolding lifestyle, sure. But as the author stated she isnt writing this for your approval. She writes because it turns her on and pleanty of people get off to her stories. If you don't like it then why read it? You know from the first 2 paragraphs what kind of story it is, and then you are shocked and upset by that. Get a fucking life people and move the fuck on. Quit whining about what someone else writes and submit your own stories so others can judge your writing ability, or lack there of.

RedRyder50RedRyder50over 6 years ago
Another great story

Another great story by ImStillFun. She sure is fun!! These are not stories to analyze, they are written,I think, for the pure erotic enjoyment of the reader .It succeeds as do all her stories.

Thanks for another great one, lady!

MG40MG40about 6 years ago
Great story

Makes me wish you'd write more. Keep up the great work!

skinnyozskinnyozabout 6 years ago

loved it hope it is going to continue

SpartacuslvSpartacuslvalmost 6 years ago
Great story

I hope you write another chapter to this great story. There are so many options and it has been a great read.

col_lovercol_loveralmost 6 years ago
The next 6 months

will be very interesting. gangbang's every weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Awesome writing

I’ve never liked incest stories, but this series is excellent. Great writing, great imagination. You paint excellent word pictures.

We’ve had some gr8 experiences (not with our kids though).

the first timeI was cuckolded we were away on a weekend with a couple who were close friends. we were in same room, different beds. my wife and i were making out, both of us very aroused. The other couple came to our bed. As I was kissing my wife and teasing her nipples, the other guy spread her legs and began eating her. he was incredible to her. Then his wife began sucking her other tit. first time ever that she had both nipples sucked ... and being eaten at the same time. Then she straddled her. well, a whole lot happned that night. Your stories brought back memories.

I always thought cuckolding was a perversion, but it is very hot. IF YOU REALLY LOVE your wife and are not posessive, and want for her pleasure, it is okay. Different is fun and exciting and does wonders for your marriage.

good writing.

KP

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Erotic Fan

Amazingly awesome... veryyyy erotic.. one of the best inc story.

plssssss keep writing morrrrrr... may be longer erotic stories

cuck2serveUcuck2serveUover 5 years ago
nice

You didn't disappoint. Would love to see the further antics now that the friends are all involved. Great work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
What is it like to have sex alone all the time?

Oh wait a minute, you are not alone, you have yoyr typewriter or keyboard don't you. Just no live partners.

doctoryes48doctoryes48over 5 years ago
Fantastic

Fabulous story and great story telling. Want to see what happens down the road, especially with the boys when they visit.

secondsamuelsecondsamuelover 5 years ago
One of my favorites

This build-up was incredible, and the ending did not disappoint. You've certainly inspired me. Thank you.

NaughtyPoodle55NaughtyPoodle55about 5 years ago
One of the best

I hope to see more soon ! It's one of the best in its genre !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Ugly family

When their friends and families find out people are going to jail and worse. Complete trash.

1 star

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 4 years ago
Two things

First, I can't believe how many people complain it's in the wrong category. Who cares? I don't understand why someone would care about that. To me, there is really only one category at Literotica. It's enjoying sex. This story has lots of that. Jim and Mrs. T expand their horizons. There is still their love. Just more sex that brings both of them more pleasure.

Second, a wonderful gang bang for the wife and for the daughter. Would love to have one of those too in addition to seeing my wife let go of her puritanical ideas she verbally expresses. I suspect there is a slut inside anxious to get out. The fact that she has spread for other cocks before indicates to me that she has what it takes to be my slutty wife and make me a cuckold. Hope to someday see her with another cock up her cunt.

Great story. Five stars.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
love this story

Once again, your stories are fantastic. As I said in my other comments on chapters 1 & 2, I truly wish my wife would cuckold me. In front of a hot sexy young girl and hard young boys - would be such a turn on.

Please tell more stories like this on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story keep it up.

I find your stories a great read. I’m not into incest but don’t mind reading about it. I have been married for 8 years and have been cuckolding my husband with various men for most of our married life. The longest is with his best man from when we got married. He has subsequently married my best friend who knows about it. She also knows that my husband has a tiny penis and thinks she is helping a girlfriend out.

Keep your stories coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
The plans of mice and men and daughter and Boss'

Obviously anyone not into incest would find it trashy and terrible. As I see it everyone was over the legal age. This subject matter is not new but as old as mankind is, and it is a story for pleasure and not breaking news story.

I personally think it was deliciously devious from the beginning. I love stories where the women plot the 'fall from grace' of the man in their lives. In this case 3 cheers for the daughter for helping the plans and seeing the husband Jim comfortable playing the roll of family cuckold and the mother finding her hidden submissive streak obeying both her daughter and her boss..

I could enjoy being the wife/mother in this story and I think my next step would be to return the favor of sitting on my daughter face and maybe even doing 69 with her to help the guys recharge.

Please write more. I plan to read more of your stories.

cindy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
GROUP FAMILY FUCK

Loved it great descriptive writing very erotic. Read it in bed with my wife and we had fucking great sex during and after. Want more of the same please. Incest not everyone's cup of tea but hey this is fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What an insane story!

If that's a reflection of your soul, then gosh you need a doctor urgently!

To your story: ...."Truthfully after being stretched by 4 bigger cocks, and filled with cum, I barely felt it." Her husbands cock! She barely felt it!! And that was the beginning of the end of a marriage! 12 month later they got a divorce and the family was broken for ever! Jim never regained his mental and physical balance. Katie became the city's famous slut! Jamie became a hustler and the mother helped her son satisfy customers!

JanesHusbandMarvJanesHusbandMarvover 4 years ago
So Taboo, So Wrong, So...

… why did I like it so much? Very well written. I love the cuckold aspect especially. And through parts 1 & 2 I was getting worried about James. So much going on around him and all he got to do was jerk off. So happy he was able to go beyond that. Thanks for sharing.

HotForLitHotForLitabout 4 years ago
So fucking hot!!

Any more on the way? 🙏

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
HOT HOT HOT

Wish I were JIM !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Good start then went horribly wrong

Chapters 1 & 2 were very good as a cuckolding story with a twist involving the daughter, which was sexy but not disturbing. Unfortunately chapter 3 took it to a whole new level, all about incest in the most ridiculous and horrible way. I was not turned on, I was disgusted. Can only assume the author does not have children.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wonderful

Thoroughly enjoyed it all. Shame at the end Jim didn't add to the cum in his daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great Cuckold Story

The cuckolding in this story was so erotic and the incest added to that arousal. I love that there were so many big cocks available to Katie and her mother. I only wish that Jim had been made to clean up all that cum from both well used pussies and all the spent cocks. I personally would have thoroughly enjoyed that.

CarmellaCCarmellaCalmost 4 years ago
No 4?

I absolutely loved all three, yes it is pure fiction but such escapism is so erotic thank you and as Mrs.T and Katie would say “ don’t you dare fucking stop”

😇

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice story twist!!

Nice storiess!! All three are good! Hope Jim gets to play with Katiee!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Moree

This story is really good, I think I need chapter 4 or 5 lol...

DebbieXDebbieXover 3 years ago
More please.

That was an awesome chapter. Shame Jim didn't get to have Katie. Perhaps the next chapter the family could have a leisurely Sunday in bed with the four of them sharing each other.

Thank you again for sharing your wonderful stories.

pinkykumarpinkykumarover 3 years ago

The first two chapters were great. Not this one. Maybe you could think of an alternative chapter 3

mattenwmattenwabout 3 years ago

All perverted cuckold idiots who get drunk on your story (as many are not as the comments show) and who never want to experience something like this in reality should know one thing. According to a study by the renowned Bertalsman Foundation, 98% of all partnerships that have tried sharing swaping swinging cuckolding break within two years. Main reasons jealousy and / or one of the partners falls in love again! (Why should a woman stay with a pervert who passes her on to others?) Have fun wanking knowing that out of 100 attempts 98 will not survive!!

As a final remark: what a lovely family life it will be with a whore as wife and mother, with a whore as daughter, with a perverted son and a perverted idiot as husband and father! Nice for him when he can look his daughter or son in the eye at breakfast! Ha ha ha what perverted idiots are you!

CuckoldCravingsCuckoldCravingsalmost 3 years ago

I read this series on the recommendation of the author. My wife and I have been in a loving, open, honest cuckold relationship for the last 12 years. As my children are getting older I often fantasize about my daughter being slutty like her mom. I don’t know obviously this type of female turns me on or I wouldn’t be happily married to one so why not want that freedom and excitement for my daughter too? I loved the first two chapters with the mom awakening, boss and bosses client. I am not into incest so I was not expecting to like the final chapter. I loved it! I like how much it turns the husband on as well as the wife and kids. I loved how the boss dressed the ladies for dinner to his taste. I love how they were exposed to the sons friend and the fact that any of these guys including the boss will freely have access to the ladies continuing to cuckold the husband. Very hot fantasy story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

You have quickly become one of my favorite author!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 3 years ago

LOL about not bringing lube to the office. You should and take Thomas's cock up your ass face down on his desk as he kisses your Daughter. Diner scene and evening wear was a great touch. Conversation led by Thomas also

katibkatibalmost 3 years ago

First two chapter were ok--even better than ok. The third, however, soured me on the story. I don't care for overweening male charters who delight in conduct that humiliates others.

StoneyLodgeStoneyLodgeover 2 years ago

Well I gotta say "smoking hot" and worth 5-stars, albeit somewhat hard to imagine ever happening for real. I found myself wishing I were friends with Tom and invited to partake lol! I'd be interested in a Chapter 4 to see where this goes, e.g., anal for the mom/wife, and how about Jim fucking his daughter, Katie every which way possible including her ass while James enjoys his mother's ass -- side-by-side doggie "high-fiving?"

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Such an amazing series. I LOVE THAT THE SON WAS BROUGHT IN! after all the build up, I was t sure. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I’ve read all 3 chapters . My daughter and I have both been turned into sluts by our neighbour. He makes my husband watch us being used by him and his friends he also got my husband to take our daughter in front of me then had me clean her up. When he visit our house we both got to be naked. And my husband allows it all to happen

slth8469slth8469over 2 years ago

Great series keeps me hard all the way through.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Please make a 4th chapter! Maybe with some taunting/sph for hubby/dad...and or some forced bi for him to be emasculated? Chastity would be another fun idea ;) best story I've read on this site, BRAVO!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

pathetic 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i'm comtemplation suicide this days and this strory of humanity sick reflections help a lot thx, rly

th14804th14804about 2 years ago

Very nice story, I've read all three chapters. Would love to see the story continue!

BigDee44BigDee44almost 2 years ago

As a flight of fantasy - HOT! But disturbing in the way the women are objectified and and willingly so. Completely out of touch with reality, but that is what fantasy is. We just have to remember that.

goodnabor789goodnabor789over 1 year ago

Of all your stories that I've read so far, this is the HOTTEST! Please continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I need to be a sissy femmy cuckold to a hot mom and daughter

AzdesertcplAzdesertcplover 1 year ago

Great story and a nice build up to the fantastic conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Far fetched but HOT AS FUCK!

walt555walt555over 1 year ago

i wish this family would adopt me

Bill669JBill669Jover 1 year ago

Absolutely the best. Great concept (maybe a little far fetched) It all works with the characters as you developed them

In a nutshell IT’S HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I know this is an older story, but this could totally use a part 4.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Pretty lame for an INCEST story. The way Thomas talks and the way Jim acts is cringey. It would be better without the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

first two were good. THis is very poor. CVuckolsing was rewLLY Bad and if it was Incest then it was really bad. It reads as if your mind had nothing left nad you just had every character in the story fuck, Sorry but a crap incest story

djripdjripabout 1 year ago

Holy hell... What a crescendo! Just... slow clap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I’ve read about 40 cuckold stories over the past couple of months and most of them I don’t finish reading because the wife either leaves the husband or is just downright rude to him and stops all physical contact with him ( which I hate). What I loved about this story was the husbands humiliation was fairly timid and husband and wife’s sex life improved because of the cuckolding.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Very nice fantasy story. The sex was great, and everyone’s positive enthusiasm was clearly infectious. I really like that all the fucking and incest was treated as just good fun, which in a perfect world, is what it should be. I also like the cuckoldry was not really humiliating. Jim’s attitude was pretty open and supportive, with the result that the wife could feel comfortable and still loved while she had all the cocks stuffed in her. Their relationship was clearly strengthened.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

U r no longer fun ! Just a dried up shrew prune trying to fantasise ! Not gonna work!

MfkndragonMfkndragon10 months ago

Wtf was this what kind of husband is this tim he damn sure ain't a man and his wife lies to him every time she says I love you cause if she did she wouldn't fuck other people

Quebec_DaveQuebec_Dave10 months ago

I really loved this story! Thanks for sharing! :-)

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
10345 Followers
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...