My Daughter - My Husband!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Sally," I muttered. "What are we doing? It is so wrong."

"No mum it can't be wrong, we love each other."

"Yes but society says its wrong and it is illegal."

"Fuck society and fuck the law. It was good wasn't it? You did enjoy it didn't you mum?

"Yes darling, I did it was wonderful."

"How can anything so wonderful be wrong?" she asked kissing me on the lips.

"I know baby, I know, but what do we do now?"

"How do you mean?"

"Well what happens now?"

Smiling she said. "Well Mum I hope very much that you are going to return the favour and give me a good time."

That made me smile and I replied. "Of course I will," not actually being that sure what I would have to do to give my daughter a good time, never having fully done that before. Sure Pauline had seduced me and we had cum together, but that was more by luck than judgment. I was not at all sure that would happen again.

"I didn't mean right now Sally, I meant after we finish, longer term, tomorrow, next week the rest of the year."

"Shush," she whispered kissing me and again cupping my breasts. "Stop being so mummsie. Live for now and fuck the future, let that take care of itself."

"Ok," I murmured as we kissed again.

She rolled me onto my side so we were facing each other. She looked so beautiful, which was something I had always believed, but now as I gazed at her I had another feeling and that was how desirable she was. I realised that I wanted to have sex with her and that I wanted to give her as much pleasure as I could. It was then as I held and stared at my daughter that I accepted with, I realised a rush of adrenalin that I was bisexual. However, it also hit me that I was not just that but, also incestuous bi.

"You do kiss so well," she breathed breaking our mouths apart and smiling at me.

"Practice my dear," I grinned back kissing her again and squeezing her breast as she leaned forward and licked my nipple. "Mmmm that's lovely."

"I want more though mum," she whispered taking hold of my wrist and pulling it downwards. She eased her body away from mine and pressed my hand against her stomach outside the blue shorts. "Take them off mum please make me naked."

God her words hit me so hard. As I was kissing my daughter and caressing her boobs she was asking me to take her shorts off and make her as naked as I was prior to making love to her. As we fumbled them off I was thinking could there possibly be a more sexually charged situation than that? I found the answer to that over the next hour or so and that answer was yes, yes there could be and there was.

Without hardly breaking the kiss between us we struggled her loose shorts down her long legs and off.

"Thanks mum, I am now naked like you."

"Yes darling you are," I sighed.

"Look at me mum, look at my body."

We broke the kiss and I did as she asked. Of course I had seen her naked many times even recently when she had, for instance, been chatting to me as I was having a bath and she decided to take a shower in my bathroom. Up until the last year or so there had been no problems or concerns with situations like that where either or both of us were naked. But recently when I saw her partially or fully naked I had felt tingles of something that I was loath to admit might be desire, but had come to the conclusion that it was. Such feelings had caused me to worry and have sleepless nights although, deep down I had enjoyed them. However, they paled into insignificance compared to the enormous tsunamis of feelings I felt when I looked at her lying beside me naked.

"Oh Sally you are so beautiful," I sighed running my gaze up and down my daughter's nudity. As I looked at her seeing her hugely erect nipples, the slight smile on her lips and the 'come to bed look' in her eyes I realised that this was a different type of nudity to what I had witnessed before. This was erotic, it was lustful, it was wanton and it was totally sexual.

"And so are you mum, you are truly beautiful and your body is amazing."

We were quiet for a few moments as we both caressed the other's breasts and boy was that incredible. For two women to lie side by side, staring into each other's eyes and occasionally kissing as they fondle each other's breasts really is one of the most erotic things imaginable. The slight, almost enigmatic, Mona Lisa type smile on her face vanished and a more serious and intense look took its place. Taking hold of my right wrist she slid that downwards until it was against her bald pubis. Lifting her left knee a little and thus, opening her legs she pushed my hand between them and holding my gaze she whispered.

"Make me cum mum, please make me cum."

Those words crashed into my mind and seemed like magic as my fingers found her womanly wetness. It felt so familiar to the many times I had done that to myself, but also it was so different in ways that I could not fathom.

"Ok?" I whispered my heart pounding so hard that I was sure she would hear it.

"Oh yes, it's wonderful," she groaned.

I ran my fingers along and round her lips and then found, almost by accident her clit that I rubbed. Her entire body jumped and she let out a deep moan as she gripped my hand again and pushed that more firmly against her. I rubbed it for some time as she moaned and groaned and writhed her body against it.

"Oh mum, I'm cumming, you are making me cum," she groaned as two of my fingers slid inside her.

"Yes darling, yes, cum for mummy," I whispered into my daughter's ear as I finger fucked her to a strong and noisy climax.

We went to my bedroom and we rested for a while after that and did as Sally had suggested earlier; we got pissed. Then we made love again with Sally teaching me tribbing I think she called it and then laid on top of me and between my legs as she simulated fucking me like a man would.

Just as we were dozing off cuddled up in each other's arms she whispered.

"Mum, don't worry about dad leaving and losing your husband, I will be that from now on.

12