All Comments on 'My Daughter - My Husband!'

by blondechristine2012

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
doctorsamdoctorsamalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful

Wonderful exploration! So well written!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Well written?

Well written? I don't think so. Look, I don't mean to be the grammar police, but you need an editor badly. A mistake occasionally can be overlooked, but at some point an abundance of mistakes is very distracting. And you reached that point often. I mean was her original bi seductress Phillipa or Pauline? Those type of things matter. It was not all bad, by any means. The concept of your story was great. You just need an editor so very much.

AlwaystabooAlwaystabooalmost 7 years ago
Beautiful story of love

All mothers and daughters should experience such beautiful uninhibited love.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 7 years ago
Wondeful story. Five stars from me.

Marvelously wicked story... so happy you your work on Literotica again.

blondsublesblondsublesalmost 7 years ago
Ooooooh...

Mommy/daughter sex! So lovely. :)

jimmcdonald609jimmcdonald609almost 7 years ago
Highly erotic

Wow what a great read

DaddyDaughterLove2DaddyDaughterLove2almost 7 years ago
My Daughter 2

I love this and hope there's more

LenaptLenaptalmost 7 years ago
5***** STARS - Need more chapters

Lovely Story,

5***** Stars for a lovely mother/daughter story!

Need a Chapter 02 or more!

Wet wet kisses

Aunt Helena

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Nice Love Story

This lovely story needs many more chapters where mom and daughter explore themselves and daughter, which appears so far to be a bit dominate, begins to take over making her mother do more and more hot sexy things to the daughter.

This could develop very well into a very hot, sexy novel as so far, all seem to like this story.

Keep developing this story, as it would be nice to see the daughter really take over after time making her mom a real pussy slut for her. Nothing hotter then having your sexy partner naked on her knees kissing your feet, calves, thighs and then you shaved pussy. Damn, dripping already just thinking about what you could do with this story, hmm, more please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Completely beautiful

What a wonderful writer. I adore the intensity, the passion, the eroticism and that deep, deep level of emotion.

Thank you for a truly beautiful read.

PlayfulGBPlayfulGBover 6 years ago
Great story

Love the style, it had me hard reading it.

Keep it up, you are good.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 4 years ago
really turned me on

I used to read and watch lesbian sex a lot more a few years ago -- that was before I admitted to myself that I'm gay (or at least "bi"). However, this story really turned me on with the incest angle and hot lesbian sex. Please tell more stories like this one.

mattenwmattenw12 months ago

What a double standard! She cheats with Philippa but complains that husband is cheating! Strange right? And then, as soon as he's out of the house, she starts a lesbian incest relationship with her own daughter? That speaks for her character! And of course it speaks for the spirit of the author!

sarah4gurlzsarah4gurlz6 months ago

As the divorced bi mum and lover of a gay daughter, I absolutely loved this!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That read like it was written by a stoned 12yo that knows English as a second language

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Cheater got tossed and Love was found, so that’s a 5 star

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userblondechristine2012@blondechristine2012
867 Followers
I have always loved writing and have used it both for pleasure and in my work. Recently my attention has turned more and more towards writing erotica. That was prompted by reading some stuff on Lit, so it seemed logical to publish on here. My divorce and being alone may hav...