My Daughter, My Lingerie Doll Pt. 04

Story Info
Shep and Olivia have their first date and go shopping.
9.4k words
4.77
12.1k
17

Part 4 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeneas75
Aeneas75
85 Followers

Thanks to everyone who has stuck with Shep's and Olivia's story this far. It's a slow burn but hope this Chapter begins to deliver what has been teased up till now. Again, this is my first story for Literotica so any feedback is gratefully received. Part 5 is almost written and will be the final part in this story so if anyone has any suggestions on what I should write next please let me know.

Saturday. Date Night

Shep placed the floor, waiting.

"Olivia?" He called upstairs "are you going to be much longer? I don't want to rush you but the cab is on it way and the table is booked for 8pm".

"30 seconds Daddy, just a few finishing touches!"

When Shep heard her heels on the floorboards his head jerked upwards in anticipation. She paused at the top of the stairs like a movie star entering an awards ceremony. Shep stifled a gasp but gazed in awe at the siren descending the stairs, in a sequined emerald green mini dress sparkling in the light of the chandelier in the high ceiling of the hall. The dress was long-sleeved and high cut, the shimmering material skimmed her slender curves, hinting at what was underneath. The modesty of the neckline contrasted to the daring length, well above mid thigh. Her legs had never looked longer. Simple black heels and tights completed the look with her face framed with hair in loose curls.

"You like? Oh! It's backless." his daughter gave a twirl as if proof was needed.

"You look absolutely sensational Princess." Shep tried to work some moisture into his mouth, self conscious that his words sounded strangled.

"Sorry I took a while. It's the first time I've worn this dress and I wanted to do something different with my eyes. Be honest, is it too much? I just thought the memo was Dress Up Nice."

She closed her eyes slowly and deliberately so Shep could see the full effect. Metallic green eye shadow framing her almond shaped eyes, light make up, and pink lips. Glossy and full lips. Lips you would never tire of kissing.

"Tell me when I can open them".

"Open them just for a second?" Big brown eyes within a halo of emerald looked at him in expectation. Eyes you would never tire of gazing into.

"Close them again" but this time Shep took the chance to have a long, illicit, look at her body.

"Ok done. You can open your eyes"

"Well? Too much? I can wipe it off quick and do something more low key in the taxi"

"You look incredible Olivia. Don't you dare change anything. You're breathtakingly.... . Sorry I really shouldn't. "

"Squeeeee you really think so? Thank you, seriously though, you're not taking the piss are you?" she leaned up and tiptoed in to kiss his cheek when he mouthed "seriously".

"Mmmm you always smell good, and you look pretty good yourself. Miaow. I might have to fight off the MILFs to get some time with you tonight" she theatrically raised her hand in a claw.

Shep had made an effort. Quick beard trim and his favourite suit, slim cut and tailored to fit in a navy wool that didn't look like he'd spent the day in the office. White shirt, no tie, by coincidence a green silk patterned pocket square.

"If I look half as good as you say this has to go on my socials, can you do the honours please Daddy?"

Shep snapped pictures while his daughter went through the typical social media style poses.

"That's the taxi here Princess."

"Couple more, please, the light's good in here."

She looked at camera, head titled, lips parted.

"Do a close up of my makeup please Daddy."

Shep was glad he had a task to focus on.

She ran her hands behind her head, pushing her hair up and tumbling down either side of her face. Lips again parted, eyes hooded. An intense, lustful look.

"Keep shooting, just a few more seconds, final pose, promise."

She looked downwards and bit her lower lip. "Did you get that? Come in close"

She looked straight at the camera now, still biting her lip. It was an intense, erotic look and he was close enough to smell perfume. His heart was pounding.

"Switch to video? And then we go. Tell me when you're filming."

On cue she repeated the previous sequence, eyes downcast, biting her lip, then eyes straight at the lens, at Shep. He felt flushed. Then she giggled and tossing her hair back came out of character. Innocent ingénue to vamp to vivacious sex kitten in under three seconds.

"Got it? Great, let's go, the taxi's waiting." The tension in the room broke as Sheps daughter dashed past him at an impressive speed in those heels, giggling and calling back.

"Come on boomer, you'll make us late"

"I'm not a boomer, I'm a Gen X-er, and a young one at that."

"I'm so sorry driver, he took ages getting ready". Olivia winked.

Shep sputtered and the driver just laughed. "I'll forgive you mate, where to?"

"These look really good Daddy. So it turns out you can take pictures of things other than sheep on hills and "interesting" fungi. Who knew? Can you be my personal photographer? Sorry to be anti social but I'm just going to upload these on to my socials. Promise I won't spend the evening on my phone."

She wriggled into her seat a little, just to let her dress ride up a couple of inches. She glanced down at her lap. Perfect.

"Right that's me done! Posted! All yours for the rest of the night.. are we nearly there yet?????"

Shep turned to retort but the quip died in his throat as he eyes glanced down at her thighs. Shit. So it wasn't tights she was wearing after all he thoughts as he forced himself to look away from her smooth thighs and the dark bands of her stocking tops.

Shep felt a swell of pride as the waiter led them through the packed restaurant to their secluded booth, Olivia's arms looped through his. She moved with a feline grace and an ease in 4 inch heels that impressed him. His little girl had grown into a beautiful, elegant young woman.

And, reluctant as he was to admit it, he could see the discreet looks from diners as they strode, trying to decide "Daughter? Or Girlfriend?"

They were both good to their word, Olivia's phone remained in her vintage silver clutch while Shep made sure the date didn't feel weird.

For a self confessed introvert he prided himself on being good company and a good listener. He gave Olivia the space and prompts to share her passion on contemporary dance, how she liked that her course let her take elective modules in acting and classical ballet in addition to her core syllabus; "Acting will be good for my long term career and while I know I'll never be a ballerina now (it's just not something you can do as a side hustle) the discipline and focus on technique makes my contemporary work stronger and sharper."

He made her laugh, put her at ease, helped her order when the menu baffled her "Everything is good here but if you want a recommendation I'm ordering the Sea Bass, it's excellent and sort of their signature dish. Oh and do you have any objections to me choosing the wine?"

As the mains arrived Shep knew he had to broach the subject he was dreading. "Olivia there's something I need to say. I'm halfway through my second glass of wine and reckon this is the bravest I'm going to be, and if I drink much more I might make a mess of it."

Olivia stared back in alarm "What's wrong, is there something wrong, have I done something wrong Daddy?"

"No, it's nothing you have done. It's just really important to me that you feel at home, it's our home, not mine. I want you to feel you can fully relax there. I want it to be a sanctuary, not somewhere you just crash. And that means you should feel comfortable wearing whatever the hell you want to wear. And I'm conscious that in some of the stuff you've worn, like last movie night for example, "he paused to take a gulp of wine.

"I've looked at you in a way a father really shouldn't look at his daughter. I've tried to be discreet but I can't keep doing it. And I don't want you to feel you can't wear stuff like that. I know that it can make you feel good after a rubbish day, I get it, I do.

"What I'm saying is I'm going to get better at not looking. I'm really enjoying having you back Olivia, I can't tell you how much. I just don't want to muck it up by behaving like a creepy old guy."

The words were hard to get out. He'd rehearsed them but it didn't help much. It was a painful, but necessary, confession.

"Is that ok? Say something. Please. I'm sorry."

Olivia avoided his eyes, concentrating on her dinner.

"I'm thinking. Not on what to say, but how to say it. I'm not like you, I'm not good with words, and I don't want this come out wrong."

Shep quietly groaned, "It's okay Daddy, you don't have to worry. You haven't mucked anything up. Just give me a minute."

A long moment of silence passed between them, Olivia continued to eat, a thoughtful look on her face. Shep couldn't bear to eat.

He sat, waiting to her to respond, despair washing over him, waiting for the inevitable backlash, something along the lines of "How could you! How could you sleaze over me, you're meant to be my father!"

It was even worse than that. There looked to be no anger in her. Maybe she was just disappointed that he'd promised so much and fallen so short so fast. He shouldn't have told her but he was sure she knew, he had to acknowledge some element of his feelings to be able move beyond them.

"Okay," she raised her face for the first time in minutes to look Shep in the eye, "I think I'm ready now." Her face was calm, inscrutable. Beautiful. She took a long drink of her wine and brushed a dark lock away from her eye.

"You can look. You can look as much as you like. I want you to look." Shep began to protest "Shush, no. I've listened to you now you have to listen to me.

"I'm a dancer who does a bit of acting and a bit of modelling, since, well forever really. So people, men in particular, have always looked at me. And always commented on how I looked. And it's pretty much always not very nice. Like when I went to modelling shoots back when we all lived in London and photographers would say to mum "It's just a shame she isn't developing like other girls her age. Up top I mean" I hadn't really noticed till then that everyone else was getting tits. I went to school on Monday and looked at all my friends and, well that was one shitty day I can tell you. And I came home and didn't tell you what was wrong but we had ice cream for dinner and watched a movie together."

Shep remembered that day. Now she looked more angry than vulnerable so Shep gave her space, clear that she wasn't finished.

"Anyway my shortage in that department has been commented on enough that I have a standard response ready. But then this summer a producer told me I just didn't have the right look for the shoot and if I had ever considered implants, I started off on with usual "maybe, I know I've not got big boobs" and he cuts me off with "I meant in your bum". Ouch.

"Even at last week's shoot the assistant stylist said "pity you're not a bit more.... juicy".

"Thing is I always thought my legs and bum were my best features. And there's loads of other things, posture, hair, nails, I've been told I have ugly toes, bony hands, my arms are too long, there's not quite enough definition on my upper arms. Urgh. And truth is I've forgotten more than I remember. It's just the industry.

"Listen I know what you're going to say and for all her faults mum brought me up to know I was an Martinez woman, which was a small step below goddess." She paused, and half smiled, half frowned. She had such an expressive face. "Actually, thinking about it not even a step below..."

"And I guess I get plenty of the opposite, like the Dads that would eye fuck you after a show. Yuk. You get used to it but still. Or the photographer who said "You're so sexy, give me more or that, more, make love to the camera, yeah," I was 13. That's creepy. You're never creepy Daddy. I don't think you could be even if you tried. "

"So I know deep down I'm not bad looking, and I know my body has good features. But, it's nice to hear it sometimes, from someone I like, someone I love," she briefly broke eye contact, suddenly shy "and respect, someone who could never be sleazy. When I came into the room last movie night do you remember what you said? You said Wow. Do you have any idea how good that feels to hear? I never hear that. Lots of people think they're entitled to comment on how I look. But they never say Wow. And earlier, you stopped yourself from saying something earlier, what were you going to say Daddy? "

"I was going to say You are breathtakingly beautiful," Shep said quietly. "but I didn't think it was appropriate."

She pulled in her shoulders and wriggled in her chair with delight. "I don't know who the last person was who called me beautiful. Probably you. Fuck appropriate. Let's make a deal, I can dress up as cute as I like. And you can look as much as you like. But if you think I look good tell me. Don't just tell me I look good in everything, but," suddenly she did look vulnerable "be kind. Please?"

Shep now reached out his hand to clasp hers, stroking it with his thumb.

"Always. Always. You don't need to ask."

She smiled, first weakly, then with amusement, mischief in her eyes.

"And, if you can't look at me I that means I'm not meant to look at you and there's no way I'm stopping looking when you come back after your morning run and take off your shirt." She was smiling broadly, as she pretended to fan herself.

Shep was chastened, bested, he couldn't win this argument without making it all about him. And a little voice in his head was gleeful, imagining a future where he could enjoy long looks at his daughter as she hung about in cute outfits and lingerie.

She paused, for a few seconds, but clearly thinking through her words, "Did you really mean it when you said Wow last week and you liked my outfit earlier tonight"?

Shep nodded. "Another Wow" he smiled.

"Tell me what to wear Daddy. I'd like to keep wearing pretty things in the evenings, cute PJs and uhm lingerie, if that's okay? I know most people love to come home and get into their sweats but I live in that stuff, that my workwear. Wearing lingerie makes me feel glamorous, yeah like you said earlier it helps it helps shake off a shitty day."

She paused, eyes on her plate. "But I'll wear whatever you like. Anything you want to see me in. It feels so good to be appreciated. I want the Wow."

"Even by your Dad?"

"Especially by my Daddy. Anything you like when it's just us at home. Just tell me what you'd like so see me in. Or when we hang out at the weekend together you choose my outfit, so I don't embarrass you in public. You're so stylish I sometime feel a bit basic beside you. But not when I'm at college though, I need to wear stuff I can move in. And not when I'm out with Temi and her flatmates. I want to fit in, they're a kinda alternative crowd. But otherwise... yeah. I want to give you the wow."

Shep was silent, mind racing, angel on one shoulder telling himself why this was a terrible idea, while the devil whispered this was an offer he would forever regret refusing, he would crush her, the right thing to do was what made her happy, surely that was what a good dad would do?

"You would suggest stuff for mum, remember?" Olivia interrupted his thoughts.

"Yes and she hated it! She called me controlling, which I promise Princess, I don't think I was. I just suggested stuff because she always complained about what she chose herself".

"I know Daddy. She did like the things you suggested, she just hated being told what to do. And that you knew what suited her better than she did. I'm not mum though. I like the idea."

"You've seen everything I own already so you can just tell me what you like me in and I'll wear it. I really don't have many clothes. I left loads of stuff in London. No it's fine I wanted a new look. I want to reinvent myself. I dunno what, Trophy Girlfriend style?" She giggled "Or That Girl style, girl who spends rainy Sunday afternoons in silk lingerie drinking tea and reading classics while her older, wealthy boyfriend cooks dinner.

"This is my only going "out out" dress. And I love love love lingerie but even staying with you rent free I'm still on a student budget. I just can't afford to buy much, you've seen all my cute stuff" Her brow creased in thought," apart from one," then that look of mischief returned to her face, "no ignore me, you will have seen all my lingerie." But if you tell me what I should wear, what you think I'd suit, I'll try and save up and get it."

"Absolutely Not Princess. If you want a new look then I'm paying. I thought that was agreed, you'd travel light and I'd pay for you to go shopping so you didn't need to move lots of clothes between London" It was also a way of placating Kelly, keeping her onside by making it seem Olivia wasn't moving out.

"So, are you saying you'll take me shopping Daddy? For some cute outfits to wear out together and some super cute lingerie to wear at home? But you choose and pay? You're the best daddy!"

Shep could almost hear the trap shut. And didn't care.

******************

They had returned to the conversation later, over the last drink of the night. They shared a of a low, cushioned club style table in a quiet corner of a upscale champagne and cocktail bar with two other couples, each couple sharing a side of the square table. Both other couples were It was a romantic setting and Shep couldn't decide if it was the perfect place to end the night or a terrible choice. They were both tipsy, not drunk but relaxed and comfortable being together in public. "Everyone here is only looking at who they're with, and the groups of singles aren't looking at couples. Nobody cares Daddy. Relax. And not like we're doing anything wrong."

The evening had been perfect and Shep saw no reason to ruin it by disagreeing. His daughter's long athletic legs were crossed, the hem of her mini dress rode high enough to show a hint of dark stockings tops. Olivia leaned towards him, her hand resting on his arm, intimate, tender. He wondered if it was possible to get drunk on her perfume. The conversation had flowed all night, they had laughed easily together and shared confidences.

"It's been a lovely night Princess. The best date I've had in years!"

Her eyes were sparkling with mischief, "So do you think I'll get a second date?"

"I'd love to Princess. How can anyone say no to that smile? Shall we make a new tradition? Date night? I know you won't be able to do every week."

"Oh I don't know Daddy. If every date is as good as this I just have to make time in my busy schedule." She leaned in and kissed him on the cheek, then rested her head on his shoulder. "Mmm you smell so good Daddy."

Her forward movement had cause her dress to ride up her thighs, and Shep found himself looking at the smooth olive skin of her thighs above the stockings, with the suspender straps in full view. She must have sensed his body stiffen as she raised her head to see. "Oops. So now you really have seen all my lingerie." She pouted.

His suit trousers were much thinner than his usual jeans. Shep was uncomfortably aware she only needed to glance at his lap and she could see the outline of his cock at an angle against his leg. His fully erect cock. He had been semi hard all night but he loved stockings on women. This pushed him over the edge and he couldn't readjust himself without it being obvious.

"So you really do love wearing lingerie huh?"

"So much. These stockings are silk, so expensive but they feel amazing, here, feel yourself," she took his hand and placed it on her thigh, stroking his hand along her stockings.

"So would you seriously be ok with me buying you lingerie? Are you sure it's appropriate?"

"OK with it? Daddy I'd love it! I'd love you to choose things that would suit me... compensate for my little tits. I'd love you to teach me what to wear. And remember, Fuck Appropriate. It's just between us. Make me feel good Daddy, please."

Aeneas75
Aeneas75
85 Followers