My Daughter, My Lingerie Doll Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Shep had to stop himself moaning with desire. Did she have any idea what she was offering him? Of course not. But it had been her idea, she was clearly keen and had passed the chances he had given her to change her mind. The objections in his head had crumbled, one by one.

"Okay then Princess, but if it feels weird you have to promise me you will say, the last thing i want is to ever make you uncomfortable."

"Pinky promise. But I'm super sleepy, will you take me home Daddy?"

As Shep paid the bill Olivia quickly borrowed his phone to check they hadn't left anything under the table. As they left together, his arm round her slim waist, he couldn't shake the sense of excitement.

******************

Sheps took his finger and thumb and smeared his precum over the head of his cock until it glistened. So much precum he wouldn't need lube tonight, regardless of how long he stroked his solid, thick cock. Another night masturbating to his daughter, this time in her little green dress earlier, dramatic eyeshadow highlighting her beautiful eyes, tousled hair, his daughter no longer a doe-eyed, loose-limbed fawn but a dazzling, sensuous vixen. And of course the image of her stocking tops seared into his memory, and the idea that he would see in her in so much more.

The guilt was still there, but the only way he could get through these evenings was the knowledge that he would get blessed release when he was alone. He could push his urges down and lock them away until they could burst free and ran wild once alone.

He took his phone out and scrolled one handed to scroll through pictures and videos he had taken. His porn star. But the most recent image shocked him. Taken from above, from a seated position the green dress was a giveaway as to who was in frame. It must have been taken when she borrowed his phone. Accidentally? Maybe... but the image was steady and in focus. An image of his daughters lap, dressed ridden high on her thighs, stocking top, and her black panties. Shep shuddered and moaned as he came to the image.

******************

Olivia played with herself lazily as the autumn sunshine streamed into her room. She had been too tipsy to do anything other than sleep last night, and woke with the familiar ache between her legs.

She heard his footsteps going downstairs, and the sounds of him move around the kitchen, preparing her breakfast. He would be downstairs and occupied for a while... she was wet but didn't want to cum too soon. Living in crowded flats with her mum meant she had always to be completely silent when she played. So, in the rare occasions she had the flat to herself she would indulge in being vocal. She read in Cosmo that men liked a girl to be vocal so it felt like practice, and from that one time in Mykonos when Shep demanded her mum answer him, assumed he must feel the same. It had become a delicious treat, made all the sweeter because of it's rarity.

She rolled over to play with her butt in the air and her words muffled by her pillow. Exposed. What if he decided, just this once, to bring her coffee up to her room? He'd find her naked from the waist down, finders plunging into her wet pussy. He could just take her. She was so wet even his wonderful cock should fit, regardless of how tight she was. She played the fantasy in her head.

"Ughhhh it feels so good daddy. I'm so wet for you. So tight daddy. I need your cock, I need it deep inside me, Daddy please. I want you cum dripping out of me. I want you to breed me Daddy. Can you hear that Daddy? Can you hear how wet I am? It's all for you. My tight little teen cunny is wet for you."

She had masturbated to submissive porn forever, and in her fantasies she was always a plaything, a doll, a toy owned by a dominant older lover. His Slut. His Whore. The possessive pronoun transforming the meaning of the word.

She was no virgin but had never met a man she felt worthy of her submission. Not the boys she had fumbled with nor the rather pathetic, small dicked, older Sugar Daddy she found online. They too had just been part of her practice. Making herself ready for Daddy, the one man she could submit to. And she was ready now.

"Oh Daddy please, urghhhh, yesss make a mess of my cute little cunny. I wanna be your tight little toy. I want to be your porn. I wanna be daddys little fucktoy, I wanna make you feel so good, urghhhh yes Daddy please. Please use me Daddy, make me yours, Please can I cum Daddy? Please, I'm gonna cum on your cock Daddy"

Nice way to start the day... maybe if today goes well I'll start more days like that... but not fantasising...

"So that's what happened to my shirt!" Shep teased as she walked into in the kitchen 30 minutes later, even though he must have known since the late night hotel selfie a few days ago. A lot had seemed to pass between them since he waved her off on the London train. But all bringing them closer together, ever closer each day.

"Sorry daddy" she said sleepily, "not my fault your shirt is super nice to sleep in though. I had the best sleep" She raised herself to her tip-toes to kiss him and took the hot mug of coffee he handed her.

"Hmmm I love you."

"Are you talking to the coffee or to me?"

"Both Daddy."

She loved their mornings together. She would come downstairs in whatever she had slept in, he'd probably have been up for hours and always seemed to have just brewed fresh coffee with breakfast almost ready.

"Eh, Olivia...," she looked up from her coffee to see Shep look serious, "Did you mean what you said about going shopping for some new clothes? Getting you a new look?"

Olivia gave an exaggerated nod. "Yup. And not just clothes, lingerie too. You promised, remember?"

"How could I forget. It's to be grey and cold today. Seems a good day to spend in the shops, unless you wanted to do something else."

Olivia grinned. She knew Shep would just assume it was the grin of a teenage girl who loved shopping. But what she was really thinking was He's keen.... This is working!

******************

"Successful day don't you think Princess?" Shep handed Olivia her bubble tea as they took their seats in a little café near the city's shopping streets.

"I've had a great time, thank you so much Daddy." As she sipped her tea she reflected on the last 24 hours. A new girl was emerging. She had surprised herself how confident she had been last night. When she saw him look so serious her heart sank, what was he about to say, was he going to tell her off for inappropriate behaviour? She thought she would to die of embarrassment if he did. Was that it, was it all over, the flirting the teasing, the hope that things could be different, that there could be more between then? Was he going to just sit their eating and smash her heart up in public? But when he began to apologise for his behaviour she knew this was a chance to turn things to her advantage. Even still, she was proud of the strong, confident voice that came out of her shaking body when she told him she wanted him to look at her. That she wanted him to dress her.

This new girl was emerging from its chrysalis. She looked at the bags around her. The clothes of this new girl. And across from her, maybe, just maybe, this new girls lover.

"You are good at this old man. I have to admit when I let you in choose I wasn't sure how it would go but for a straight man you have a helluva queer eye"

He laughed that easy laugh that made her tummy flip and her cunny cream. It was getting embarrassing how turned on she was becoming around him.

"Thank you. High praise indeed from a teenage girl. But I love clothes, I have since I was your age, and I've been buying women clothes and lingerie since before you were born Olivia"

God why did that last line make my pussy pulse?

"So it's not an entirely new wardrobe but I don't think that was realistic in one trip. But I think it's a good foundation. "

A good foundation indeed. One new, expensive, designer little black dress, two tops, a little skirt and tailored trousers, a pair of boots. And now the lingerie.

"You should get a lot of wear from the little black dress." Shep interrupted her daydreams. "Wear it with your Chucks and denim jacket for every day stuff or the weekend, but wear it with heels and nice jewellery and it'll look great for any Formals you have with the Conservatoire. And when I take you to the ballet."

Her eyes widened as his lips twitched with amusement. So he was planning other dates already, and assuming she would agree... was he getting cocky? This was good.

"And you look sensational in it. It fits you like a glove and really shows off your body."

She blushed, and now he was talking about how good she looked in a tight dress.. she felt a little faint.. this was going too well.

She did look good in it. When he insisted that they buy an LBD she had visions of looking old and frumpy and when she saw the price tag she was downright hostile. It was more than she expected to spend in total and as much as her entire existing wardrobe combined. She had visions of the budget being blown on something cut for a woman twice her age. But it felt amazing on and when she came out to show him he mouthed "wow" while two sales assistants, one middle aged who was already helping them plus a girl near her age who appeared from the other side of the store, circled her cooing "Just look at you, it clings to every curve but still looks classy", and "I know it's expensive but you were born to wear that dress girl, if your Dad is willing to pay then this is a no brainer." Both women looked at Shep thirstily.

They had been nice but Hands off bitches, he's mine. Well, he's going to be mine. Soon. Surely. Oh please God let him be mine. I'll be good. Ish.

Shep had taken control of their itinerary from the start. Starting with clothes he told Olivia specifically what they were looking for, spoke to the sales assistants on her behalf, chose from the selection they brought and sent Olivia off to get changed and come out and show him, while he chatted with the sales women. He wasn't bossy, just in control. She was surprised at how much she enjoyed being passive and being sent to the changing rooms with a pile of clothes to dress for him.

Then, once at least three outfits were purchased, after the tea and coffee break it was time to look for lingerie. Shep suggested that they buy three outfits. The first together, that they both agreed on. Then divide and conquer to buy an outfit each, in their taste. "And if you really hate what I choose for you then don't stress. We'll just return it. But the idea was to expand what you have and maybe buy things you wouldn't think of, wasn't it? Was it? No, thought Olivia, but she liked the idea.

They tried the big chains and a couple of smaller concessions. But it's a fine line shopping for lingerie with your Dad, she might want to wear a crotchless set at next movie night but......

They finally settled on a black lace bodysuit. Comfortably the most daring item of the three options Shep offered her. Much to Olivia's frustration Shep was clearly steered her towards cute or elegant options. But it had pretty lace detailing, sheer panels and a sexy high lace neck. He casually said her small frame suited tops with high necks that drew the eye up, on the way to the till he quietly added a matching silk robe "Daddy, that's too much".

"We're buying this for you to feel good. Nothing else. Don't feel you need to wear it when I'm around."

"Psht Daddy, you've seen me in leotards that showed more skin. And you've seen me in bikinis. I like it."

She liked it more when he bought a couple of pair of hold ups to wear with the body, and even more when he bought two more expensive, silk stockings "well now I know you have a suspender belt and wear it with the proper style of stockings. To be clear I don't ever expect to see these in full, but whoever does is a very very lucky boy. Or girl. I'm with the majority of men who love proper stockings held up with a garter belt. It's an amazing look, that line of the suspender strap along a girls leg is a heavenly sight. And I really shouldn't be having this conversation with my daughter". But he didn't seem embarrassed.

As they parted to select their own lingerie choices Shep said "Do you want a final look at few shops, anything you want me to see just Snaphat me...I downloaded it especially."

"You're so old it's embarrassing... why am I letting a caveman dress me? Surprised you didn't just buy me a fur rug and then go home."

"Hmmm not a bad idea. I think you'd wear that well" he winked and her tummy did that flip thing. Again.

******************

A couple of hours later they were home, finishing dinner with wine. Shep had been quieter than normal since coming home. He seemed as affectionate as usual, laughing at her jokes, teasing her, just a little reserved.

"What's the plan for tonight Princess? You heading out?"

"I thought I was going to show you what you bought me today? The full outfits together rather than one item at time? You not want a fashion show?"

"I'd love that but only if you're sure." He looked oddly serious, almost wary she'd tell him off for being a pervert.

"Are you sure Olivia? Then I think it's time you go and get ready, don't you?"

Olivia could almost taste the tension between them, it felt heavy in the air like a thick perfume. Shep exhaled slowly, as if he had been holding his breath all day.

"Good. Take your time, take a full glass of wine, we have all night, don't rush. If you are unsure of anything message me. I'll be waiting. Now get that cute little arse upstairs and get ready."

He playfully slapped her ass as he exhorted "Go, Now" and planted a rough, careless kiss on her cheek.

"Oh Olivia" she turned, already halfway up the stairs; she swore he was suppressing a knowing smile "I bought a couple of other things when I was away. To be worn with the day outfits. You'll understand when you see them."

"What? Where...?"

"In your room already, in the Boux bag with the bodysuit."

Olivia went straight to the bag as soon as she was alone. Inside were a four items wrapped in pink tissue paper. She ripped them open like a kid at Christmas and laid them out on her bed. Two matching lingerie sets, one in ivory, one in plus pink, both from the Rosie range, a pretty designer range from a boring mum chain. But these were beautiful. Two bralettes and two panties, in different style, one high cut, the other Brazilian. All in soft lace and silk. She'd never worn silk before.

As she held the luxurious fabric in her hands she couldn't wait to feel it against her skin.... her heart pounded as she realised they would go nicely under the outfits she was about to show. Were these in additional to the outfit they agreed he would chose for her? She knew they were. He was into this. He was into buying her underwear...

She wriggled out of her pink panties, she needed to change them anyway, she was such a messy little slut around Shep now. Her pussy was leaking before he'd slapped her ass but now I'm like a bitch in heat, and slipped up the silk panties, tugging them a little tighter than really necessary against her cunny. The cool silk felt indulgent against the heat of her core. For the first time Olivia was nervous of what she might be getting into, he was changing in front of her...

He had told her exactly what to wear and in what order, and spent a few minutes after dinner arranging items into bags of complete outfit. This was all new. His personality hadn't changed as such, he was still Shep, but a very calm and in control version, so much so it made her nervous. So different from the man who, only 24 hours ago, had seemed in agony as he begged forgiveness for looking at her with desire. What she had unleashed in him? She felt an uncomfortable knot between her shoulder blades that she was becoming Prey.

The first outfit he selected her to model up was the tamest. A new black turtleneck top worn with a pair of jeans she already had and a new belted trenchcoat. But she felt good in it. Something she'd never have chosen herself but made her feel like a French starlet. She went out and gave a twirl, "Remember Daddy, take loads of pics and vids, I think this deserves a Haul TikTok."

Back to her boudoir to change into the next, dressier, outfit, a champagne satin halterneck with slim tailored trousers. This needed a bit more attention. Hair up, but messy. And heels. She knew this was bought for a date. Her Daddy was choosing an outfit to take her out on their second date. When she unbuttoned her jeans she slipped her hand into her panties. Uughhh, so wet. She played for a few seconds, enjoying the sensation before forcing herself to stop and finish get ready.

He liked it. She knew he was now seeing her as a date as well as a daughter. She was feeling bolder, "So if I wear this next time you take me on a date, or would you be embarrassed to be seen with me?"

"That's definitely a Wow Olivia. You look amazing. And I can't wait to take you out and show you off again. Now go back and change into the skirt we bought. Keep the rest of the outfit the same."

As she wriggled out of the tight trousers she instinctively slipped a hand into her silk panties and pushed a single finger inside herself, her folds soft and wet it slipped in with little resistance. She had got so used to seeing her Daddy squirm as she teased him that the sight of him casually instruct her as his model for the night unnerved her, but it was making her more and more wet.

He growled his approval at the outfit with tight, gold sequined mini skirt and made her twirl for him. "I love it. You're wearing that next time I take you out Princess."

"Squeee! Well the next outfit is that bodysuit so just don't peak to soon Daddy."

She hurried back to the boudoir to change. Three outfits only tonight. The rest could wait. And this was the finale. As she pulled down her silk panties she saw the tell-tale slick of cream. Well these aren't being taken back.

The nerves were back. Was this happening, was she really going to go out and pose for her Daddy in nothing but little lace bodysuit? That he had bought for her? Sure she had had teased him mercilessly in pretty sets during movie night but they were all cute sleepwear you could conceivably wear for a lazy night in. This was different...

She slipped it on, fearing it would be too small or make her flat chest look silly. Braving herself to look at the mirror she felt a shiver of delight. No. it was a perfect fit. The high lace edging and deep sheer V between her breasts suited her. She felt a thrill as she rolled the holds up along her legs, she felt like a showgirl, the black lace holdup tops leaving a few inches of thigh exposed, framing her sex. She slipped on the short matching wrap and tied it loosely so he would get a get a good view from the moment she walked in.

Now to finish the look. She hadn't lied when she told Shep he'd seen all her outfits. But she had a few tricks up her sleeve with a few accessories he hadn't seen. She wiped off her pink lipgloss and replaced it with red lipstick. Blood red, not a lipstick that good girls wear. The heels from the previous outfit were classy, her date night heels, but she had a better option. Barely worn, bought once for a pole dance class that was more giggly than sexy. But useful. More Practice. Five inch strappy peep toe sandals. Stripper heels. She could barely walk in them but that might not be a bad thing.

Final finishing touch was to release her hair from the messy bun she had in all evening, leaving it in a tousled, just fucked look. She looked in the mirror and a whore looked back at her. No, an expensive escort at least. But what if he laughed at her outfit? What if he shouted at her to go and out some clothes and stop behaving like a slut?