My Daughter, My Lingerie Doll Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Big breath Liv, don't lose it now. Now or never.

She walked in slowly. Slow, deliberate strides, glass of wine in hand, exaggerating the sway of her hips, eyes on Daddy.

"Do you like? No, don't answer yet, look properly Daddy". She untied the wrap and let it pool at her feet. Her heart was thumping but her body was still. Thank God for my training. She posed in different positions, turning her head away to let him look and film her freely, then full circle to let him look at her ass. She walked toward him till he was close enough to reach out and touch her but he remained motionless on the sofa. Like a spellbound client at a strip club. Olivia felt a flush of adrenaline as she met his eyes, running her leg against the inside of his thigh and pushed his leg wider. He'd stopped filming but his eyes hadn't left her since she came in. She dropped to her knees in a slutdrop so she was crouched between his legs, looking up at him, eyes locked together, "Is that a wow Daddy? Or do you need to see more of my butt?"

She rose with one smooth movement and turned to shake her ass at Shep. SLAP, she squealed with surprise as she felt Daddy's hand spank her ass cheek, SLAP and the other cheek. "Such a naughty little girl" he growled in a low voice full of desire.

"Do you want to spank me Daddy?" she kneeled on the sofa beside him, then leaned over his lap, forearms on the cushion, ass wriggling in the air above his lap "I'm sorry I've been naughty but I thought you liked it," using her sweetest voice.

SLAP, Shep spanked her, Olivia moaned with shock at the impact. "Daddy... yes. Again," SLAP " oh fuck Daddy please," and again SLAP, she was incoherent now but aware he was no longer spanking her, his hand was caressing her ass through the lace, then his big fingers slid between her legs, stroking the sheer fabric that hugged her cunny, "Yessss, Daddy, don't stop" she pushed back on his fingers, desperate for more contact. She felt his hands move across her body, caressing her, then to her waist and pulling her back and up till she kneeled beside him, their faces millimetres apart.

He cupped her face in his big calloused hand, his thumb idly stroking her cheek. His voice was low, gentle even, but his words were blunt.

"You've been a little cock tease since you returned Olivia. Did you not think there would be any consequences?"

"No Daddy" she was in free fall, falling deeper and deeper into subspace.

"I'm going to spank you now, properly. Do you understand? This is what happens to naughty girls who tease their Daddies."

"Yes Daddy." She didn't need to be told what to do, she sinuously returned to her previous position, across his lap, resting on her arms with her ass in the air. She felt his hand stroke the back of her head and gently push it down until she was fully prostrate, face resting against a cushion, only aware of her surroundings through touch and sound.

"Good Girl. Ready Princess?"

"Ready Daddy."

"Count them. "

"One," he hit harder than before, his hand making contact with her whole left cheek. She gasped and cried out in shock and pain. His other hand remained resting against the back of her head.

"Shhh Princess, it's OK. You can take it. I won't do anything you can't take." His thumb stroked the base of her neck.

"Ready?"

"Ready."

"Two. Three. Four," he alternated between cheeks, each impact causing her full body to lurch forward. He move his hand from her head to her shoulder to steady her, " Five, fuck that hurt, siiiiiiiiix," she braced herself and he returned to stroking her head, soothing her like a startled pet. His Pet. The next two were space out slowly. She was breathing hard now, brain function shutting down, overwhelmed with pain and lust and the feeling of utter powerlessness. "Eight, Daddy oh fuck Daddy, Daddy..."

"Almost there Princess. I'm so proud of you."

Urghhhh why did that make her clit twitch? "I want to be your Good Girl Daddy. I want to take everything you give me." The voice was hers but Olivia didn't know where the words had come from.

"Good Girl. Last two."

"Nine, arghhh," minutes seemed to pass before the final impact but it must only have been seconds. He hit her low, where her ass met her thighs. It stung but she stifled a yelp, took a deep breath before purring with pride, "Ten."

He pulled her on to his lap as she gasped for air, dazed, trying to process what had happened. What was happening. He wrapped his arms around her and held her close, an arm locked around her waist while the other held her head tight against his shoulder. He planted soft kisses on her forehead and was talking but Olivia's brain couldn't take in the words, just the feeling of being held, it being over and the knowledge she had made him proud. As she came out of her haze she became conscious of the heat in her core. She was soaked, needy, desperate to cum. She squeezed her thighs but that offered no relief.

"Daddy? Can I have some alone time please? Now? I'll come back in 10 minutes?"

"I think I need that too" she skipped up the stairs in front of him, shaking her pink ass as he went. She paused at her door "Daddy, please keep your door open, Okay? I'll do the same."

Even trying to edge and draw out her playing she came in a couple of minutes, listening to the unmistakeable wet slapping sounds of hand on fat uncircumcised cock coming from her Daddy's room. She plunged, one then two, fingers inside herself, both slipping in with little resistance, her pussy needed filled, needed to be used. I need him to use me. She curled her fingers insider her and her hips shuddered, she was losing control. She only had to walk a few feet to Daddy's room and offer herself fully to him. I need you Daddy. Make me your Toy. Use me for your pleasure. But a little voice insider her said No, not yet, not tonight, that will come in time, and then low, animal moan came out of her as her legs shook and a few seconds later she heard a groan in response from her Dads room. Jesus. What just happened?

A few minutes later Olivia was shaken out of her post cum bliss by the sound of her dad getting out of bed and moving around his room. Naked from the waist down she hurriedly pulled the blanket over her, trying to preserve some modesty. Or has that ship sailed? Shep made more noise than necessary, slowly making his way to her room, knocking her door and waiting for her to invite him in. She froze, flushed, make up ruined, blanket pulled up to her neck, wishing the floor would open and swallow her up. He was just standing there, leaning against the door frame, looking handsome and relaxed, a faint glow on his cheeks. Why did he have to be so hot all the time?

"Hey Princess."

"Hey"

"You OK?"

"Uh huh."

"Still want to hang out together downstairs? I'll let you have to remote. You can even watch Love Island."

She nodded. Speech was difficult right now.

"You look great in what you wearing, obviously," He gave a wry smile. "But the outfit I bought as my choice might be more comfortable. If you wanted to change then have a look. But it's your decision. Wear what you feel most comfortable in." Only then did she notice he was carrying a clothes bag, with the logo of an expensive Italian lingerie brand as well as a bottle of lotion.

Oh fuck did he want round two? Olivia was overwhelmed with what had happened already, she didn't think she could do more tonight.

"Downstairs in five then? Oh, use this on that cute little arse of yours, it should help" he placed the lotion on her bedside table and left. Olivia took that as a cue that they didn't need to speak about what had just happened. That he had put her across his lap and spanked her like a naughty schoolgirl. And she had loved it. She was too sleepy, there was way too much noise in her brain to work out how she felt. But she was hoping if she went back downstairs she might get held by her Daddy, and right now that was everything she wanted.

As soon as she was sure he was downstairs she crawled out of bed and looked at the contents and smiled. It was a perfect outfit for post orgasm snuggles with your lover.

Shep smiled warmly when she stole into the living room. "That's another Wow Olivia. Do you like it?"

Olivia couldn't resist a quick twirl. "Love it. It's perfect. How did you...?" The set was blush pink Italian silk, high cute French knickers with lace trim, similar to her PJ shorts but cut high enough to show the curve of her ass. She wore a matching triangle bra, the silk gently teasing her sensitive nipples but Shep had given her an oversized cashmere jumper that felt like a wearable hug. She considered showing him the full outfit, sans sweater, but it didn't feel right, and she knew he would realise what was underneath, It felt like a shared, naughty secret. Soft cotton thigh-high socks completed the look, the overall fit looked elegant and decadent but felt cosy and comfortable.

"I could get used to being dressed by you Daddy."

He just smiled, "Good. I think I'm going to enjoy it immensely." And held his arm outstretched, beckoning her to sit with him. A barrier had been broken between them. Where in the past they had slowly, tentatively, got closer on the sofa now he wrapped his arm around her waist as soon as she was close enough, pulling her off her feet and tight against him. She moved to climb into his lap but his expression tightened "I don't think that's a good idea Princess."

"Please Daddy, I promise I'll be good. Pinkie promise". She swung her legs across his lap and shuffled closer. He enveloped her in his strong arms pulling her so tight she squealed. She raised her lips to his and stole a kiss. "Oops, was aiming for the cheek." He laughed and kissed her back, "Oops. It's catching, so was I". She felt her heart was going to burst as she leaned in for another, longer, kiss but he stopped her with a finger pressed against her lips. "Let's go slow. I don't think we need to rush anything. I just want you in my arms tonight."

She purred as he drew the big fleecy blanket over them both and days of stress and doubt and anxiety drained out of her. She rested her head against his chest, tucked under her Daddy's chin, while he played with her hair. She didn't remember the end of the programme they pretended to watch. But she did remember half waking to find her Daddy carry her up the stairs, and lay her down on her bed with a tender forehead kiss.

"Night night my Princess. I love you."

"Hmmmm love you back Daddy." She hadn't made him hers yet, she'd hadn't yet become his. But as she lay in bed alone, emotionally exhausted, she knew that something new was being born. Some beautiful and terrifying was happening.

Oh God, oh God, this really is happening, flashed through her head before sleep overwhelmed her.

To be continued.

******************