My Daughter, My Lingerie Doll Pt. 05

Story Info
Conclusion of Shep and Olivia's Story.
9.1k words
4.8
17k
23

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 02/16/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeneas75
Aeneas75
107 Followers

Shep woke at 5am, hard and head buzzing. Knowing he wouldn't get back over he pulled on his running gear and crept out, not wanting to wake Olivia. He did his best thinking while running. So now he knew. It wasn't a tease, it wasn't just a big joke. She wanted him as much as he wanted her. Simple? No, not quite. God if only she was an entitled little stage school brat I could just enjoy fucking her, using her, she's definitely got a submissive streak to go with her Daddy issues. Just. My. Type. But she wasn't, he loved her. He loved her gentleness, her fragility, her strength, her drive. Do I love her as a daughter I want to fuck OR a hot young girl I want to fuck and feel protective of? Both? Does it matter? What matters is if this goes tits up I ruin then best thing in my life. And maybe one of the best things in hers too. It would be false modesty for him to deny the happiness that shone from her on the weekends they spent together. He knew she loved him, on platonic level at least. Platonic love and animal lust? There are worse foundations for a relationship.

But that didn't answer the question. What if this is a disaster? There were no easy options. He could see the need in her eyes, and looking back it was clear that this wasn't a spur of the moment thing. The last few weeks had been a planned seduction. Pretty successful too. If only she knew she only had to ask. So to turn her down, however gently, telling her that they were father and daughter and could never be any more would crush her, to be rejected by someone you love, is bad enough at any age but at her age with her fragile self esteem it would be a hammer blow. It was an option, but had risks as much as plunging headlong did.

Even while running, where his head was cleared and focus, she kept creeping in at the margins, imagining her sitting up in her bed, stretching sleepily. What would waking up beside her feel like? Heaven? Sleepy morning sex, slowly taking her from behind, his face pressed against the back of her head, the light fragrance of her bodywash, nuzzling into her soft thick hair, immersed in her completely. Stop it Shep. Focus.

It took two loops of his usual route to finally work through his thoughts and settle on a course of action. His muscles ached as he made her breakfast but his mood was level. He still didn't know what the right thing to do long term was but he knew what to do tonight.

His heart still skipped a beat when she came downstairs for breakfast, in the same outfit last night. He stepped toward and pulled her close to kiss her on the cheek.

"Good Morning Princess. Sleep Well?"

"Like the dead."

I'm going into the office but I'll be back to make dinner. Do you have plans?"

"No plans. Thought you might want to see the rest of what we bought yesterday?" she said in a small voice. She smiled when he nodded. "Oh I do have a request of you though. While I'm give you a fashion show you're wearing the same clothes you wore all day. Don't you have nice pyjamas? Wear them. And if you don't then give me your credit card and I'll buy you appropriate loungewear in town today. You don't want me to be uncomfortable do you?"

"As you wish" Shep smiled, handing over his credit card, with a feeling he knew exactly what was happening. "I don't really have anything like that. I'm a medium in most things. 40 inch chest."

"I know" she winked. "and thanks for breakfast but I need to get ready. Busy day"

***********

At work he struggled do anything but briefly distract himself from thinking about Olivia, what had happened and what they were on the cusp of. Technically no taboos had been broken, no lines had been crossed. She had teased him. He'd spanked her, they both took some time alone afterwards before continuing with their evening. Of course they both now knew what was going on but had... deniability. There was a way back. If they chose they could ignore last night and continue as if nothing had happened. So they could stay in this grey zone, this intimacy. He couldn't go back and he suspected she felt much the same. But neither could he cross the final taboo. If they kept it light, playful, teasing, retreating to their room they could preserve a conventional paternal relationship. But once they crossed that line to full lovers there was no way back. So kisses were fine, and if they kept missing kissed on the cheek that was fine. An openness with each other was unusual but not unheard of. She could walk around scantily clad.

****************

She was waiting for him when he came back from work, as he opened the door she came from the kitchen to greet him in the hall, with a broad smile, hair and makeup perfect.

She wore a full length lace gown, split high to her upper thigh on one side, plunging neckline and completely see through, with a matching black bra and panties underneath

"Technically this is a dress Daddy. I saw it on Insta, a local celeb wore it to a fundraiser. Not sure I could wear it out but I thought you might like it. Actually I have a confession. I've had my eye on it for a while and when you talked about buying lingerie together it was the first thing I thought of. I'd ordered it online before we even left the house yesterday, it arrived this afternoon. Then yesterday I got a new set of bra and panties to wear under it. Girl's gotta stay classy, don't you think? I think it's perfect for cosy nights in... "

"Olivia listen we need to ta.."

She reached up on her tip-toes and kissed Shep on the lips.

"No Daddy. We do not need to talk. It's just us here, no one else, no one to judge what happens behind that door. This is our haven. We just need to feel. And you can start by feeling how this "dress" feels on me," she placed his hand on her slim waist and kissed him on the lips again. "I keep missing that cheek, so clumsy."

She tastes of cupcakes and honey, thought Shep and his planned lecture melted in his mind.

"Easy though," He carefully pulled away from her lips before he lost control completely, planting butterfly kisses on the tip of her nose and her forehead to let her know he wasn't rejecting her. "We have time my love. I had a speech of sorts to give you about how there's a line we cannot cross, or at least once we cross it there is no way back... we should go slow. You might feel differently."

"I've wanted this for two years Daddy and now it's happening I want more than ever. I'm not going to change my mind. But... maybe we can take it slow. I like teasing you old man."

She smiled wickedly and leaned in to whisper in his ear, "Do you like the dress Daddy? Do you like how my body feels under it?" She took his hand in her and placed them on her breasts. "Do you like the way my tits feel Daddy? I know they're only little."

"They are perfect Olivia. Perfect size. I like pert breasts, please never apologise for them."

She purred, "thank you Daddy, do they feel good? My nipples get stiff easy. Maybe later I'll take the bra off and you can feel them through the lace, yeah? Think you'd like that" her voice was whispery, breathy, a little shaky.

"What about my butt daddy?" she took his hands to rest on her bum and he squeezed until she whimpered in delight

"I know it's not very juicy but did you like spanking my bottom last night? Did you like seeing it turn pink? Did it jiggle nicely when you spanked it?"

"Do you like my body Daddy?" she took his hands and ran then across her body, up to her breasts and then back to hold her at the waist. "It's yours now. Your playground. You can do what you like with it" She moved closer to him and pressed into his hardness, "I think you do like that Daddy, something tells me you like that idea".

Shep groaned, he didn't think he could stop himself from breaking all the rules he had set himself that morning. He reached round to her arse and pulled her into him, her tummy against his crotch. His stiff cock.

"Naughty boy" she scolded and wriggled out of his grasp. "I've not spent all afternoon making you dinner for you to skip straight to dessert. Come."

She led him by the hand, to the kitchen. The table was set for two with a crisp white tablecloth, and two red candles. "I've stuck to the plan, chicken parmigiana. Well the fancy local butcher made it and I have followed his instructions to the letter. Hope it's Ok. Eat!"

They kept up the pretence of a normal dinner. The thick, heavy tension of last night was gone. They once more relaxed in each other's company. But the dynamic had changed. They talked less than usual; it was not a dinner where small talk was welcome. Shep shared a little of his nightmare day, Olivia made him laugh recounting her faltering attempts to cook. "This is a one off, you're the cook," Shep was fulsome in his praise for the meal. And they looked at each other in silence, held each others gaze and smiled in the silent communication of lovers. First the first time Shep looked at her unabashed, drinking her in, the loose waves of her long dark hair, the brown eyes that in the light looked to be flecked of gold. Her small breasts wrapped exquisitely in the lace gown.

When the time came Olivia sent him upstairs to change. "I'm dressed for the evening Daddy, you're not. So get your sexy butt up there and get ready for me. I'm going to sit down here and wait for you. I like this role reversal" she teased.

A few minutes later Shep came back downstairs dressed only in a navy robe and sleep shorts, "Uh Olivia, you seem to have forgotten a T shirt in this outfit, did I miss it?"

"Nope, the outfit is perfect, exactly as I imagined," she stood and stepped towards him, running her nails across his chest. Shep shivered and held her wrist but let her continue. "I like objectifying you old man." Another kiss on the lips, soft, lingering but no tongue. "Movie time? My choice." She let him by the hand to the sofa, their space Olivia leaning back into him, her back on his bare chest "wrap me in your robe Daddy" and he tried to fold his arms and the robe across her pulling her close, tight again him, "nice but you need to move your leg for this to work Daddy" he adjusted his position so that she sat in between his leg, her hips against his crotch, his hard cock. "Do you like the shorts daddy? They're super soft aren't they? Modal, it's a lovely fabric. Bet it feels nice against your skin," she wiggled her pert bottom against his cock." He regretted not wearing briefs underneath but knew it was against the spirit of her gift. Now he could fold his robe around her, enveloping her in his arms.

"Better Princess?"

Perfect Daddy" she purred and he pulled her body backward as he lay back, her body, tight against him. He could feel her lace robe on his skin, breathing in her scent of vanilla and roses, his face against her thick dark hair.

"Ready for the movie? I've picked a French arthouse movie set in colonial Vietnam."

It was in fact arty erotica. Beautifully shot, a visual feast, the acting less so but the many sex scenes were sensual and leisurely. The girl was very young, slim with small breasts, the man much older. Olivia had chosen carefully, and Shep's cock was uncomfortably hard within minutes. She didn't help things by wiggling her little butt back, into him. Not quite grinding but gently pressing, making him constantly aware her sex was millimetres away from his thick cock, just a couple of layers of thin fabric between them... An hour in was a particular intense scene where she rode him for the first time. She pulled his daughter closer to him, her breathe was ragged. His fingers idly stroking the smooth skin of her neck.

"Daddy, can we take a break from the movie?" she turned to look up at him giving his cock some respite from the constant low level stimulation. He stroked her cheek. God she's beautiful.

They kissed, a soft wet kiss but resisted the urge to delve deeper and explore. They were walking a precipice together, both half naked, dressed for each other viewing pleasure, holding each other like lovers, kissing like lovers but not quite fully committing. He felt calm. He had control of himself. Her eyes looked wild. They kissed again.

No, she doesn't taste of honey and cupcakes. She tastes of the Stars.

"What's wrong Princess? Something feels off."

Olivia

"Nothing's wrong daddy, I, I ...." she stuttered.

In truth she had sounded and acted more confident than she felt all day. Her performance when he came home was the best of her life, she had scripted and paced the floor rehearsing her lines as she waited for his return, and he didn't seem to notice her voice shaking and her forced smile. She knew she was on the verge of everything she wanted, being Daddy's lover, the woman of the house, the woman in his life. So why was she terrified every time she saw him? She felt she was about to fall off the edge of a precipice and didn't know how she would land. She was living a lie, projecting an image of confidence and seductiveness that felt less and less true the more she felt him relax into the role of her almost-lover.

"I just need to powder my nose."

In the bathroom she retouched her dramatic smoky eyes and cat eye flicks and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked good. Her heart was pounding and she thought about asking Shep if they could just cuddle tonight but she dressed and made up to be fucked and hated the idea of looking like a stupid little girl who doesn't know what she wants.

Summoning up all her courage she walked back into the room, sat down at the far end of the sofa, leaning on the end cushion facing inwards towards Shep.

"Can we rewind to the scene where she is on top Daddy?" she swallowed hard and fought down her nerves.

Shep obliged. Looking intently at the screen she whispered, "so hot" and lets her legs fall wide. The side split bared her thigh and she slipped her hand into her black satin panties to rub her clit. She was conscious of Shep's eyes on her but ignored him, and eyelids half closed she played with herself in full view of her daddy.

She heard a wet slapping noise and forced herself to turn to face him. His cock was gripped in his fist, rhythmically pulling the foreskin back and forth, clear precum glistening in the low light. It's as big as she remembers, eight inches and thick, and he makes no attempt to watch the movie. He's staring right at her. She forced herself to look at him and felt faint even before she heard him say;

"That's a pretty performance. Now look at me. Are you wet?"

Her brain almost short circuits but she manages as "Yessss."

Time to make my move. Time to be brave. Let him see just what a little slut I am for him.

She moved to kneel on the floor between his legs, "Please Daddy, let me help." Shep watched in amazement as she ran her tongue up from the base of his cock, theatrically licking precum off the tip. "You taste yummy daddy" Do you know how long I've waited for this?" She gathered her hair into a high ponytail and began to work her lips up and down his shaft, "Do you like it sloppy Daddy?" Shep groaned and placed his hand on the back of her head... "Mmmm I think that's a Yes," and she spat on his cock, the way she's seen pornstars do.

She licked up and down his shaft, her small hand stroking his shaft as she works her mouth back and forth over the head of his cock. Leaning against him to steady her she reached her other hand back into her panties and circles her clit and she gave Shep the sloppiest, messiest blow job she could muster, drooling on his cock while her hand keeps working back and forth then choking as she tries to take him deeper, all the time trying to maintain eye contact. Her mind was a mess of lust and nerves and she tried to focus on being his pornstar.

She felt his cock twitch and smiled, "Are you close Daddy? Are you going to cum on your little girl's face? Mark me with your cum, make me your little Cumslut?"

She's close but it feels wrong, but as she sees his cock spasm and hears his groans she goes into autopilot and pumps his cock as he unloads a rope of hot cum on to her face. She forces herself to smile and scoops his cum from her face and into her mouth as she feels her orgasm build and crash over her.

And then the she opens her eyes, the fog clears from her brain and reality hits.

Shep

She opened her eyes and Shep watched them widen in shock as she came to.

After a second's pause she leapt to her feet with "I can't do this, I'm sorry," and ran out of the room, up the staircase to her room. Shep hesitated; did she want him to follow? Better to check in on her and be told to go away than just ignore that she is upset. He climbed the stairs slowly, giving her ample warning. Her door was ajar but she did not respond when he knocked her door. Shep could see her laying on the bed, her face sobbing quietly into the pillow. He couldn't watch hr cry without at least trying to help. Sitting on the bed he smoothed her long hair with gently strokes.

"Hey Princess. It's OK. I think I understand. I'll leave if you say but I don't like seeing you like this. Do you want held?" She nodded. He lay down beside her and tentatively rested an arm on her waist. She shifted and pulled both his arms round her in spoons positions.

"Do you want to talk?" She shook her head.

"Do you want me to leave?" She shook her head.

The lay for five minutes. Ten. Twenty. He stroked her hair idly, ran his finger along her upper arm. Gentle touches so she knew he was there, awake, watching over her. She had stopped crying. After thirty minutes or so she turned round to face him, eyes puffy, make up ruined. Even like that Shep wanted her.

"I'm sorry Daddy," she pressed her face into his chest, "Don't want to talk. Just got too much."

"Hey it's OK. You don't need to apologise. Olivia, I, I love you. I'll love you however you want to be loved. Just relax. Do you want me to leave now?" She shook her head. "In that case, I was thinking..... I'm going to carry you to my room, maybe you should spend tonight with me? We can talk in the morning, or not. But no matter what, it's OK. I love you."

He carries her to his room, and lies her down on his bed. Only a couple hours ago he thought this might become their room, their bed. Now he's not sure. A spell has been broken. "Back in a few seconds Princess" he goes to her old bedroom, her childhood bedroom and returns with a pair of soft full length pyjamas. One of his last gifts to her before recent days.

The long lace gown is beautiful but not for sleeping. He tells her what he is about to do and for her to indicate if she wants him to stop. He's not entirely unused to this. She used to go into a non-verbal, uncommunicative state while under stress when she was younger, usually before exams or after a practically explosive argument with Kelly. They took her to a therapist without much success, but she seemed to grow out of it, it's been years since he's seen her like this. He slips the gown off her and unclips her bra. Her chest is bare, he sees her breasts for the first time. They are perfect, small and pert with big brown areolas. His cock stirs involuntarily and he ruefully thinks in all the months of fantasies about undressing her he never once thought it would be like this. He slips on her top and fastens the buttons. She sits up to let him. She raises her hips and he slips the PJ bottoms up her legs. He pulls her back down and spooning her draws a duvet over them both.

He wakes in the night. In their sleep they've shifted. She's facing him now, also awake. He brushes a loose lock of hair away from her eyes and tucks it between her ear, then continues to stoke her hair. She's stopped crying and looks peaceful but makes no attempt to speak. They lie for a while, he tells her he loves, she repeats, word for word, and they sleep.

Aeneas75
Aeneas75
107 Followers