My Daughter, My Lingerie Doll Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aeneas75
Aeneas75
90 Followers

"This will be more comfortable," he takes her hand and pulls her back up to straddle him propped up on her folded legs. She wiggles her hips in the new position to line up her sex with almost half his cock inside her.

"You good?"

"I'm good."

"Ride me."

Her hips start a new, slow rhythm, his hands hips guide and steady her but she controls the pace and depth as she grinds down, a little more each time. She breathing easier and calm. Clad only in the suspender belt and stockings she feels more of slut, a doll dressed for sex, than she would naked. Their eyes lock and the smile, she bites her lip and runs the fingertips of both hands up her body from her hips to her neck and back behind her head and through her hair till it cascades in front of her eyes "MmmHmm so good." She feels playful as her confidence floods back. She giggles at her shamelessness but bites her lip as she plays with her stiff nipples, eyes never leaving his.

She's takes him deeper and deeper, more than before, she moans but this time in pleasure, the pain dulled down to a sensation of being full.

She rides him and his fingers sink into her hips matching her movements with his. She throws her head back and laughs and moans and it feels good, better than ever before and she's hears her voice clear and loud above the wet slapping of their bodies together "Urghhhh yessss! I'll never tire of riding your cock Daddy!"

"Rub your clit and don't hold back Princess."

"Fuck me forever Daddy. Make me your little slut. Own me, break me, make me. Oh fuck I'm close, oh God Daddy I'm going to cum on your cock."

He grabs her hips and fucks her, thrusting upwards while she begins to shake and buck and lose her rhythm and she moans.

"Cum Princess. Cum on Daddy's cock for me."

She throws her head back and her body spasms and shakes and he fucks her through her orgasm until she falls sidewise on the bed.

"You've not cum yet .... Do you want to use my mouth Daddy?" her eyes are glassy and her voice is sweet and small.

He lies facing her and they kiss, soft, slow, "Tempting but I have better idea. Take a few minutes; I'll bring us some water. Then I want to take you from behind. Rest now before I breed you."

He returned and holds the glass to her lips. She gulps and says "I'm ready now". He manhandles her till she's on all fours. Her brain is fuzzy from cumming. Now she is ready to surrender. She turns her head back to see him kneel behind her, she feels his cock enter her, she's so wet now but there's still resistance.

He grips her by the waist, his hands on the suspender belt which she can't quite believe is still on.

As if reading her mind he says "Do you have any idea how good you look from this position? Your body is perfect, you arse looks so good belt framed by the suspender belt and straps."

She wiggles her butt and he spanks her.

"Bounce back on my cock until you feel my balls slapping your perfect arse."

He lets her take him deep then begins to meet her backward movements with his. Fuck it feels deep, deeper than when she rode him. They build slowly, it's like a dance as they coordinate their movement but he is careful not to hurt her. It builds and builds till it's as intense as their first fuck but this time pure pleasure.

The sounds of her butt slapping against his thighs fill the room and tells her she's finally taken all of him inside her. She feels a rush of pride and can hear words coming out of her that she's not conscious of making. He's grips her by the waist with one hand, the other grabs a fistful of her hair, pulling her head back, her back arched like a cat, she finally surrenders and lets him control her as he pounds her from behind.

"I'm close Princess."

"Cum daddy, cum inside you little CumSlut, mark me with your cum. Breed me daddy,"

Her words tip him over the edge and he shoots rope after rope of hot, thick cum deep inside her young fertile womb.

He collapses forward on to her, his weight crushes her, then rolls off and kisses her.

"I'm not finished with you Princess. Use your mouth and get me hard again."

********

It's past midnight when he carries her to the bath. Her hair is matted with sweat and cum. Her elaborate make up from yesterday is ruined, mascara runs in trails down her face, mixing with dried cum and spit.

The bath is full of hot water and bubbles. She has no idea how or when that happened but he slowly lowers her in, checking the temperature is perfect. He washes her tenderly, rubbing shampoo into her hair then tilting her head back to rinse her with a wine glass of clear warm water. She rests in the bath and he reads to her. In the morning she is unable to remember what he read.

He dries her and dresses her in the satin pyjamas she wore on her first night, "Because much as I try to help it I'm a sentimental old bastard." They sleep soundly, her head on his chest, his hand resting on the small of her back.

He wakes from a wet dream to see Olivia's dark hair spilling out over his stomach as she takes him in her mouth again. He's not fully hard yet but he can feel himself stiffen in her warm, wet mouth. He growls and gathers her hair in his hand so he can see her beautiful face as she sucks him. She looks up and smiles. He pushes her head down and she gags, instinct fighting against it. He relents but she looks up at him and nods. Again. He tells her to play with herself and get herself wet then he places both his hands behind her head and fucks her face till her eyes stream with tears and her mouth flows with drool and he is hard again.

He flips her on her back and fucks himself back into her, it's easier than before but she's still tight, feels her cunt grip every inch of his cock. She moans when he bottoms out inside her and he fucks her slowly, grinding his pelvis against her clit in slow rhythmical circles. He slows his thrusts but puts more force into grinding; she wraps her legs around her, pulling him deeper inside. She tells him she's close in a shaky whisper and he slows, delaying his own orgasm, until he feels her quiver and squeeze his cock and he unloads his thick cum deep insider her again.

They shower in the en-suite together and she jokingly washes his soft cock but feels it harden in her hand and he spins her around bites her ear and neck as he pushes her against the glass wall. She keeps stoking his cock until he is hard again he and fucks her hard. Neither of them cum and they stop and dry each other then fall asleep facing each other.

He's fucking her from behind, lazily, in spoons. She thinks he might have pushed inside her as she slept but isn't sure and doesn't care. He finishes quickly and she feels his cock soften inside her and a little of his cum leak out of her.

He rolls over on the bed and tells her he's an old man and he's just realised her plan has been to fuck him to death and claim the inheritance all along and he is impressed with her ruthlessness. He's exhausted and she holds his head in her hands till she joins him in sleep.

They sleep till just before noon then have breakfast and kiss and kiss more and he lifts her onto the kitchen worktop, slips off her shorts, she shivers as her bare bottom touches cold marble but he parts her thighs and licks her till she twists a fistful of his hair and squirms. He lifts her off the worktop and carries her, legs wrapped around his waist, hand clasped behind his neck, laughing, to the living room where they fuck on the floor and then he tells her he's done, she's finally broken him.

******

It's late afternoon on the third Sunday of November. November rain lashes at the windows but the townhouse is cozy. Olivia is curled up alone on the sofa she has shared with Shep on so many eventful evenings. She's re-reading her second favourite Austen novel, dressed in the silk French knickers, bralette and oversized cashmere sweater that was the first outfit Shep chose for her and will always feel special. She can hear him in the kitchen, singing tunelessly to an old Dido song as he cooks for her. She's wonders if she's been fucked more times in the last twenty four hours than in her entire 19 years before yesterday. She's sore, her body has been used hard and she feels it, there is a dull ache in her cunt but it's now the ache of use not the ache of longing. She knows with complete certainty that she belongs here, belongs to him. She is home.

Aeneas75
Aeneas75
90 Followers