My Daughter, My Lingerie Doll Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the morning he wakes and rises while she sleeps. She comes downstairs at after eight as usual, subdued but calm and communicative. It's an almost normal breakfast . He makes her coffee and oats and laugh, if weakly and a little forced. To his relief she eats normally. He hesitates to raise it but worries a window will close forever so before she leaves for college he says,

"We should talk. When you're ready. There's no rush and I hope I understand more than you think. But I still want to know. And we will work through it and I will love you when we get to the other side regardless."

She reaches up on her tip-toes in that smooth motion he's become so accustomed to in recent weeks and kisses him on the cheek. "Yes Daddy but not now and not tonight. I planned to go round to Temi's and you have gym and yoga. I'm not avoiding you, that was always the plan but a little space is no bad thing and I do not want to have this conversation after Temi's rum measures."

Wednesday

He had to go into the office and work the full day so they had Thai take-out from her favourite place and eat noodles from cartons in the kitchen, Olivia giggling at Shep's ineptitude with chopsticks but refusal to admit defeat and get a fork. Things were light between but after dinner, when they sat together on the sofa, the sofa on where so much of their growing relationship had happened, they both felt awkward. Oliva hadn't changed from college in yoga pants and a short sweater that exposed her midriff when she raised her arms. He loved seeing her in dancewear, not dressed for him, dressed for her life without him.

"So. We better do this then" she sat legs folded under her, facing Shep, her side against the back of the sofa but stayed silent

"Would it help if I tell you want I think happened? What I think went through your head? And you can tell me if I'm right or wrong?" Olivia nodded and mouthed Thank You.

"So I guess you've wanted this for a while. I don't know how long but I'm guessing more than days or weeks. But when it actually begun to happen, when it got real you had second thoughts. Maybe you spent so much time thinking about how to make it happen you didn't really think about what it would feel like. In reality, not fantasy. And maybe you're not sure that is what you really want? Maybe you wanted revenge on Kelly, maybe more than you wanted me? It's Ok, I understand if that's the case. I'm not mad."

"And I guess it's different for me because as you were pushing this along and I had to think seriously at each step what I do. And I kept telling myself This is OK but No Further. So I've had time to get used to it and realise that I wanted this too. While you were just focussed on the next step? "

Shep paused and took her hand, the sat in silence for a moment, Olivia leaning her head against his shoulder, then she began to speak.

"Sort of, yes. I do want you though. That's not it. I guess I hadn't really thought through how it would feel. Just got a bit overwhelmed, something I have wanted for so long was happening and I didn't feel ready. You've missed a couple of things though. I'm not a virgin but mostly had pretty unsatisfactory sex. Boys my age mainly, some older. One much older man in the summer, almost as old as you Old Man," she was teasing him, That's a good sign, right? "But even he was clumsy and apologetic."

She pulled away a little to lean her back against the arm of the sofa and look at him.

"But you, when you spanked me, well that wasn't the first time you've spanked a girl is it?" Shep nodded. "And I knew you were dominant and experienced but I think I spent so long being this.... "She reached for the word "temptress!" and laughed at herself sadly, "that I must have convinced myself that was what I was. And then as things got serious I just began to feel like a silly little girl who was out of her depth. It was OK for a bit, and I tried so so hard to keep going and be seductive Thank You Acting lessons" she clasped her hands together in thanks and looked skywards "but I was feeling more and more nervous. And it all came to a head. "Shep laughed at the innuendo and Olivia threw a cushion at him.

"So I worried that once things started you would be disappointed, I'd sold myself as this temptress and then when you found out I was crap in bed it would be super awkward and it's not like you can just dump me or ghost me because we live together. Just ruin what we have which is really good. Really good."

"And, then I did that thing. With your stuff. And I have thought about doing that and I was super horny and it was fine in the moment but and then afterwards the shock in your eyes and I realised just how much of a fool of myself I'd made of myself being a total weird slut and, well you get it."

He lifted her chin with his fingertips and kissed her on the lips.

"OK. First and most important. I love you. I love you in every way it's possible to love someone. And I want whatever you want and that's includes... a sexual relationship." her breath was uneven but he kept going, "although I think we should maybe take a pause from going much further for a while. A lot has happened in a few weeks, maybe just enjoy this stage for a while. If that's what you want. I don't want to go backwards now though Olivia, but if you want to I will."

"So, what does that ...?"

"We'll get to that," he interrupted, "there's some specific things I need to address. When you made me cum with the best BJ I have ever had, then played with my cum and made yourself cum in front of me, that was the most erotic thing I have ever seen in my life. You were too busy having a meltdown to notice I was hard and ready to go again. And at my age once I cum that hard I usually need a lie down and some tea and toast before going again."

She laughed and the awkwardness eased a little, "Really, the best... the most erotic...?"

"Really. You were incredible and if you a weird slut then so am I."

She blushed. "I have been told. That is the one thing I've done a bit of. I'm sorry I've been a bit of a slut and gotten lots of practice in. But it was always just practice for you Daddy," she said in a sweet voice.

"I have no idea how you know I have a dominant streak but that's true. I can be really full on. It's one of the things that I worried about, that if we progress you would think I was too intense. I'm not into whips and chains and red rooms but I do like control and to take the lead in the bedroom. But that means I like it best if a girl, if you, would trust me and let me lead you. I don't need you to have tricks, just relax, be in the moment and follow my instructions. And I like to think I can read your body well enough to react to you. So don't worry about experience."

"But, before we get there I think we pause. I think we just enjoy things as they are and when you feel ready, if you ever feel ready, we take things further."

"So what would that look like?"

"So, we cuddle on the sofa. Are you still comfortable dressing cute?

"You mean a bit slutty? Dressing to get my Daddy's cock hard? Yes. Yes I'd like that."

"And if you are still OK with choosing your outfits. Maybe even add a couple to your collection."

"Mmhmm Daddy. I like that idea of being your lingerie Doll"

"We are open with each other, we kiss. I might keep missing that cheek though. But we don't go further for now, until you're ready."

"What if it's weeks, months? What if it's never? I'm sorry but I didn't expect to feel this way and now I'm doubting myself."

"Then that's OK. You are back in my life in ways I couldn't have dreamed of. And I'd like to relax with you, now everything is out the open I'm going to enjoy things so much better. I'd really like to enjoy an evening with you in my arms without worrying you'll realise I'm hard. I'll have a lot of fun dressing you up like a Doll too, and taking you out on dates. And just spending time with you. Looking at you."

Shep wrapped his arms around her. "Deal?" and she purred her assent.

"Are you sure you don't mind I've turned from sex kitten to shy teenager overnight?"

"Nah. It's kinda cute. It will be different but good in its own way."

"Oh, maybe I could sleep with you sometimes? Sleep sleep. Not "Sleep".

"How about tonight? How about now?"

***************

Shep was in bed when Olivia returned from her room having changed for sleep. "Do you remember these PJs Daddy? I wore them on my first night back here."

"Of course I remember, you little tease" he pulled Olivia into bed playfully. They felt asleep quickly, wrapped up in each other's arms.

In the days that followed they navigated a new way of living together. Sometimes Oliva chose to sleep with Shep, sometimes she would use her own room. Much as she loved falling asleep in her lover's arms, she rather liked her own space and was reluctant to forgo it completely.

Their midweek routine was largely unchanged. They would kiss on the lips rather than cheek each morning and Shep had taken to grab her arse proprietarily and squeeze it hard most mornings but the rhythm on their lives together continued as before.

The Friday after their heart to heart Shep took Olivia on their second date, or their first date as a couple. He wore a suit with a grey rollneck instead of shirt. She wore the little black dress they had bought together and on the short walk from taxi to table Olivia placed his hand on her rump and asked "What do you feel?" Shep's eyes widened as he mouthed "Stockings?" to which Olivia winked.

Between main and dessert she messaged him a selfie of her getting ready, dressed only in a black satin half cup bra with lace trim, matching panties thong, stockings and suspender belt and the caption "Is this within the rules? ;-) "

That evening they made out in the cab home, then again on the sofa. He kissed her on the lips and their tongues dance together. He broke off and moved her head around with his hand gently tugging at her hair so he could kiss her throat then the back of her neck. Then he breaks off before he lost control and sent her to bed with a firm slap on her bottom.

The next weekend they went shopping. They chose her some more clothes and she gave her opinion on a new suit for him. In a sex shop they cautiously look at toys. He asked if she would want a vibrator, or a wand? She hesitated, worried about desensitising her sensitive clit, and they agreed on a little vibrating pebble for her to experiment with.

Their bedroom doors remained open, always, and that evening Shep masturbated to the soundtrack of her first orgasm with the pebble and her plea's for Daddy to fuck her, to fill her, to own her. He almost goes to her but stops himself. If it happens it will happen when she is ready.

********

On a Saturday late in November an Atlantic storm hit the city. They spent the day indoors, reading and doing chores together. She kissed him on the cheek and told him she had something to do in her room and left him pottering in the kitchen.

He heard her return before he saw her, the click of heels on their wooden floorboard of the first floor made him go to the hallway and look up in anticipation. She descended the staircase carefully, elegantly, in crimson lips, black lingerie, stockings and the sky high heels that he had only ever seen her wear once.

"You've never seen this set have you? Not properly, a couple of selfies don't really count.

"What do you think of the full outfit Daddy? I like the bra, it holds my little tits nicely, and the lace edging rubs against my nipples whenever I move." She teased her nipple through the lace of the balconette bra that showed off as much as it covered. "Oh, the panties are a thong. I don't think you've seen my butt in a thong before, do you think it looks good? Spankable maybe?" She turned her body but looking over her shoulder she kept eye contact.

She took him by the hand and led his to the club chair in the study. She playfully pushed him down on to the chair.

"I don't think you've really made the most of your daughter girlfriend being a trained dancer Daddy. I've been here for months now and haven't given you one single lap dance. Let's change that shall we?"

"I've made a playlist for you, daddy, wanna hear? All music to give a lap dance to" she starts sway to the music, "People think a good song to strip to is fast, but actually, slow is better."

She moved slowly in time to the music, swaying her hips as she moved towards him till she was leaning over him. She writhed on his lap and pulled his hands on to her so he could feel her soft skin. She sat on his lap, her back to him, grinding her ass into his crotch, feeling his cock hard against her panties. She leaned back to kiss his neck and breathed in his ear "I'm ready Daddy, are you going to take me upstairs and fuck me or do you need a written invitation?"

She squealed in delight as he stood and lifted her by the waist then swung her over his shoulder in a fireman's lift and carried her upstairs, swatting her butt on the way.

He threw her on the bed and stood above her, pulling off his top. Olivia admired his toned physique.

"Undo my belt" he ordered. She crawled to the foot of the bed and kneeling in front of him unbuckled his belt, undid his denim fly and pulled his cock out of his boxers.

"Hmmmm delicious, can I Daddy?" she let a long drool slide from her lips on top his dick then bobbed her head down the first two, then three inches before gagging, "It's going to take a lot of practice but I'm going to train my throat to take every inch of you Daddy,"

He pulled her up to face him and they kissed, kneeling together, his hand roughly massaging her butt, her hands running up his back, fingers lacing through his hair as she pulled him into her.

"You will get plenty opportunity to practice you throat skills Princess. But I've had your mouth already. Now I want that tight little cunt. Lie back, open your legs, pull those panties to one side and play with yourself for me Princess." It was not a request..."

He stepped out of his jeans and climbed on to the bed naked and erect, looming above her as she exposed herself to him.

"Such beautiful little pussy. Shaved?"

"Nuh uh. Waxed. Yesterday. Feel how smooth I am, how soft my kitty feels. I have a routine to make it super soft for you."

He kneeled at the end of the bed watching her perform. She ran two fingers down either side of her clit and back, then pushing first one, then two inside and back out, up to circle her clit then back down, fingers disappearing into her slit. He idly stroked his uncut cock till it was slick with precum.

He growled. "You need to be wet to take all of me and you are going to take all of me. You should enjoy this but know I'm doing it much to get you ready for me as for your own pleasure.

He pulls her by the ankles to the edge of the bed, kneels in front of her and tells her she has the most beautiful pussy he has ever seen. She can feel his breath against her cunny. He holds her panties to one slide and licks the length of her slit. Again, and again, and again. He pushes one finger inside her, her core yielding slowly to him. Then another, as he laps messily, his tongue pressed flat against her cunny.

"I think these need to come off, don't you Princess?" as he slips her panties over her garter belt, down her smooth legs.

"My little Princess has got her panties all wet, such a wet little girl, such a naughty little girl."

"Mmmm I wonder whose fault that is Daddy?"

She rides wave after wave of pleasure but can't quite cum until he crooks a finger insider her to stroke her sweet spot as he takes he clit in his mouth and sucks and he hips buck and she shakes as her orgasm shudders through her, radiated out from her core to every nerve ending in her body.

They kiss and his beard is wet with girlcum and they lie together on the bed laughing.

He traces his fingertips across her skin. "Ready for more Princess? You can still back out but if you wait much longer it's going to be very hard for me to stop."

"Fuck me. Claim me. Ruin me for everyone else. Show me who I belong to. Make me yours Daddy"

He pulls her toward him by her calves until her sex is inches away from his cock, leaning forward he ran the wet tip along her lips. "Just relax Princess, this might take some time. If it gets too much, your safe word is Orange. Understand? Say it back to me. Good Girl. Now time to let go."

He pushes inside her, she gasps but she's wet enough that the head of his cock breaks into her sex with a pop. "Good Girl" he speaks in the tone of a tamer of horses and he begins to slowly thrust deeper. Arms outstretched she grips the sheets and he works his cock inside her core, inch, by inch, by inch. Her head's thrown back at the pleasure and pain of being filled and stretched begins to overwhelm her she moves away from him only for him to pull her back by the legs, impaling her deeper on his shaft, "If it's too much use your words" he says in a gentle voice but there is nothing gentle about this slow, deliberate, violation of her cunt.

"Ugh, are you close Daddy?"

"I've hardly begun. I'm not even fully inside you."

Fuck.

He bends his head forward and they kiss, her senses are full of him, the touch of his lips, the scent of his aftershave, the guttural animal growl that comes from the back of his throat, and the sensation of being stretched and reshaped by him, her body bent to his will, the physical submission of being remade to become truly his.

He kisses her again and pulls out, almost all the way and she feels empty, bereft, she's about to beg him not to tease her when he thrusts with more force than before, fucking himself into her.

And then he begins to fuck her.

He fucks her with long strokes, leaving her empty on the recoil before crashing back into her with a force that makes her tender body shudder. His arms flank her head like temple pillars, his head so close she can feel his hot breath bathe her cheeks with every exhale as he pounds her. All she can see is him. He fucks her like no one ever has, it's feels incredible, her brain is shutting down but has a vague awareness of being physically fucked upwards in the bed and tries to brace herself for his thrusts but taking the full force hurts.

She knows she can make it stop and part of her wants to, wants to reclaim control over her body. She tries to surrender but a voice insider says This isn't fun anymore and she begins to fear the damage each brutal thrust will do to her little kitty. Then the pain spills over, drowning out the pleasure. He draws back and she begins to panic and "Orange! I'm sorry I'm sorry I need a break."

He pulls himself out and her up to face him and she hates the feeling of emptiness and failure.

"I'm sorry Princess, I got carried away. Forgive me. Breathe."

Then his hands are on her butt and she feels herself rising until she's sitting on his lap, looking down at him, her stocking clad legs either side of his hips. His face gleams with sweat. Their arms wrap around each other, faces pressed against each other they kiss and she can taste the salt and feel his hardness pressed against her tummy.

"Good Girl. No apologies, no shame. You did good. I was too impatient, I'm sorry. I'm proud of you. I love you. Breathe."

She rests her head on his should and they sit breathing together until their breathing returns to normal.

She begins to kiss him more passionately than ever, her tongue in his mouth, hungry, needy. He draws her bottom lip back between his teeth, then there are fingers in her mouth and she sucks like a greedy kitten and he unclips her bra with his other hand.

"Think you can try again?" she nods "I want you to sink down on me at your pace" and he shifts till the head of his cock nudges the entrance to her sex. He lowers her onto his cock and takes a nipple in his mouth while he paws at the other. She steadies herself with her hands on his shoulders, her legs around his waist and begins to impale her body down onto him. She's creamy and she yields to the first few inches. She unwraps her limbs and leans back to prop herself up with his arms and takes another inch. He reacts, laying flat on the bed and placing his hand on her hips.