My Daughter, My Lover©

Story Info
Daughter asks Dad to teach her about sex.
6.2k words
4.58
48.1k
84
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,059 Followers

My name is John. I'm 39 years old and I'm an attorney in Santa Monica, CA. My job is pretty mundane. I work in the superior court where I defend clients for a myriad of misdemeanor charges, such as simple larceny, drunk driving, and simple assault. I was usually able to negotiate with the DA and plead the charges down before the judge came out. My clients would then plead guilty, pay a fine and go home or at the most, get a short jail time. Not what you would call a stressful job. I would usually go to court in the morning, have a nice lunch, and then hit the gym before going home by 4:00 pm. I enjoyed working out at the gym and really pushed myself with the weights. As a result, I was in pretty good shape. My wife said I was buff.

My wife was my High School sweetheart. We dated through High School, and then through college, and were married a month after our graduation. My wife was a beautiful southern California girl. She had blond hair, blue eyes, and a dazzling smile. She also had a body that would make most porn stars envious. Luckily, she enjoyed sex as much as I did. We had a very satisfying and active sex life.

Our daughter, Heather, had just turned 18-years-old and was almost the mirror image of my wife. She played varsity volleyball and had a very toned body. I never missed one of her games, but my wife almost never made it to a game due to her work schedule. As a result, my daughter and I were very close.

I would have told you my wife and I had a near perfect life, and I guess we did, but then the COVID pandemic hit. My job wasn't affected that much other than not having to go to court as often, but my wife's life changed a lot. She was a nurse who worked in the ICU of our local hospital. When the pandemic hit, she was required to work much longer hours and often worked three days in a row without coming home. She went through extreme anxiety and fear of being exposed to the virus and carrying it home to me and our daughter. In addition, the work itself was incredibly stressful. Working with these extremely sick patients brought extraordinary challenges.

She was trained to help patients heal, but seeing these patients suddenly become critically ill and waste away right before her eyes took an emotional toll on her. Instead of healing, patient deaths became commonplace. On the days we actually had time for conversation, she told me the hospital was extremely short on many of their critical supplies, and she felt they weren't giving their patients the care they deserved. As a result, many of them died. She was very frustrated because she couldn't do more to save her patients.

As I said before, the pandemic really didn't affect me. I came home at 4:00, and my daughter and I would make dinner together. I wasn't a great cook, but we managed. Several times a week I would either pick something up on the way home, or we would order takeout. When my wife, Marcie, would come home, she was so exhausted, she would go straight to bed and sleep for hours. Unfortunately for me, our sex life came to a screeching halt. I didn't complain or blame her. I understood her situation, and I adapted. I started masturbating for the first time since I was in college.

One day right after the pandemic hit, I left work to go to the gym and found that the gym was closed. When I got home, I found my daughter sitting on the couch crying. When I asked her what was wrong, she said all the volleyball games and even practices were cancelled. Not just the volleyball games, all school sports, but that was the only one that affected her. I tried to console her, but she was really bummed out. Then I called for a pizza for dinner and found that our favorite pizza place was no longer delivering. We had some microwave meat loaf, and then we watched TV until it was time to go to bed.

I liked to work out, but I don't like jogging. However, I didn't want to sit around getting fat and lazy, and I knew my daughter wanted to stay in shape, so when I came home the next day I said, "Heather, why don't you go get changed and we'll go jogging together. It's not the same as your volleyball workouts or my usual gym workouts, but at least we can get out of the house, and we will be able to stay in shape."

She agreed and went to her room to change. When she came back to the living room, we went outside, stretched for a bit, and then ran about four blocks to a park. We jogged around the mile long jogging trail and then ran the four blocks back home. Not a great workout, but not bad for our first time. When we got home, we took a shower, changed, and tried to find something to eat. We found some Mac and Cheese, and after dinner, we went to the living room to watch TV.

About 8:00 pm, I got a call from the hospital. A nurse who worked with my wife told me my wife had tested positive for COVID and had been admitted to the ICU. I told her I would be there in less than 30 minutes, but she told me I was not allowed to visit. Three days later I was informed my wife had died.

Fortunately, since I was an attorney and knew the importance of having my affairs in order, I had pre-arranged our funerals and had paid for our cemetery plots years ago. We had a small private funeral and burial. I was trying to keep a brave face for my daughter and managed to remain stoic during the funeral and burial, but when we got back home, I got undressed and put on an old pair of sweatpants, and fell to my knees, crying my eyes out. I had just lost the love of my life, a woman I had loved since high school. I couldn't imagine living without her, but I knew I had to do my best to raise our daughter and be the best father I could possibly be. When we got back home after the funeral, Heather went to her room and closed her door. I could hear her crying, but I didn't know what to do, so I just left her alone.

I'm not sure when it started, or why, but one night I noticed that my daughter had started wearing less clothes than normal. In the past, about the only thing she ever wore that I would call skimpy was her volleyball uniform, but lately I noticed she would come in the living room to watch TV with me after dinner wearing a long T-shirt over a pair of panties. I didn't say anything because I thought she was just more comfortable dressing that way. Although she was a beautiful blond with a killer body, I never looked at her in a sexual way. After all, she was my baby girl.

After about a week of seeing my daughter walking around the house in just her panties and a T-shirt, I decided to confront her. "Heather, why are you dressing like that? Don't you think it's a little inappropriate, especially in front of me?"

"Dad, I'm just more comfortable dressing like this. We're practically prisoners in our own house, we can't go anywhere, no one can come visit, and we can't even get food delivered anymore. It's just you and me dad, so please let me have some pleasure. I mean, am I so hard to look at?"

"No, of course not, baby. You're a beautiful young woman, but daughters aren't supposed to dress like that in front of their fathers."

"Dad, since you brought it up, can I talk to you, not like your daughter, but as an adult woman?"

"Of course you can, baby. You can talk to me about anything."

"OK, then let me say something that I have been thinking about for a long time. I need your help, and I know you're probably going to say no, but just hear me out, ok?"

"OK, Heather. I'll listen to whatever you want to say, but I can't make any promises. I'll do my best to help you with whatever you need, though. So, go ahead. What can I help you with?"

"Dad, I'm 18 years old, which makes me an adult. Most of the girls I go to school with have said their moms sat them down and talked to them about sex. Mom never had that talk with me. She did take me to one of the doctors she worked with, right after I turned 18, and he put me on birth control. The problem is, I'm still a virgin. I have been on a few dates, and some of the boys wanted me to have sex with them, but I refused. One reason is, I didn't like them enough to let them take my virginity, and another reason is, I really didn't know what I was supposed to do. Do you want to know what mom said when I asked her to explain everything I needed to know about sex?"

I told her I had no idea what her mom had said, so she said, "Mom told me that all boys were the same. The only thing they wanted was to get in my pants. She said if I let them, they would do whatever they wanted to do, tell me how special I was, and even say that they loved me, but the next week they would be trying to get in some other girl's pants, and they would forget all about me. She said if I did have sex with someone, I shouldn't be surprised if everyone in school knew about it, because the assholes would tell everybody that I was easy and had put out."

"Wow, Heather, that doesn't sound like your mother. When did she become so jaded? I will tell you that your mother and I had a very satisfactory sex life. We had sex for the first time the night of our senior prom. I did tell her I loved her, and she knew I wasn't just saying that. I meant it, and we continued to have sex all through college."

"Dad, I sorta knew that you had a "satisfactory" (air quotes used by her) sex life because I used to hear you guys having sex at night. According to the sounds coming out of your bedroom, your sex life was more than just satisfactory. She sounded like she really enjoyed it. I also heard you tell her how much you enjoyed the way she was sucking your cock. I'm sure you thought you were being quiet, but I could usually hear everything you guys were doing and saying. I also noticed several months ago that you were not having sex as often as you used to. Then, after mom started working so much, I didn't hear you having sex at all. Unless you've been fucking somebody at work, I know it's been several months since you've had sex."

I was so shocked that I didn't know what to say, so I didn't say anything at all. Then she continued, "Dad, here's the problem I have. Mom never had the sex talk with me, so it's up to you to educate me. I mean, I'm not totally stupid, so I know something about sex, but I would really like to know what I should do when I'm on a date and the guy wants to have sex with me. I mean, should I let him? Should I suck his cock? And, since I don't know how to suck a cock, you're gonna have to show me."

"HEATHER! I am not going to show you how to suck a cock! If you really want me to, I will help you learn about safe sex, but that's all. I can't understand why your mom didn't have this talk with you a long time ago." I paused for a minute while a thought came to me, then I continued, "I tell you what, your Aunt Linda lives about 30 miles from here. Maybe I could get her to come talk to you." Linda was my wife's younger sister.

"Dad, mom said Aunt Linda was a slut, so I'm not sure she's the one I should talk to. I have an idea, though. Can we watch some porn on the TV, and you can sorta explain everything that's going on?"

I couldn't believe what I was hearing from my little girl. Did she really think I was going to watch porn with her? "Heather, we are NOT going to watch porn together."

"Dad, please let me finish. You said you would listen to me. Anyway, I've been thinking about this a lot. The one thing I know for sure is, my first time is gonna hurt, and there's going to be blood. I'm afraid that I'll start crying, and the boy will freak out. I can't help but think that if I decide to have sex, neither one of us will enjoy it. He'll probably tell everyone how bad I was. It might be such a bad experience that I'll never want to do it again. You know I've had a couple of boyfriends, but we never did more than a little kissing and touching. Dad, if mom's death has taught me anything, it's that life is short. The way things are going, I might die a virgin. So, I just want to let you know that I think I finally figured out the perfect solution. There's no one in the world that loves me more than you do, or that cares about my happiness more than you. I have given this a lot of thought. Dad, I want you to make love to me. I want to give you my virginity, and I want you to teach me how to please a man. I mentioned that I knew you haven't had sex in a really long time. Think about it. This is the perfect solution for both of us. You can teach me everything I need to know, and you can have sex with me whenever you want to. We will be able to keep each other satisfied."

"Heather, baby, I understand what you're saying, I really do, but we can't have sex with each other. To begin with, it's illegal. We could get into a lot of trouble if anyone ever found out."

Heather answered, "I know you're thinking we can't do this because I'm your daughter and it's illegal, but I don't care about those things, Daddy. What we do in the privacy of our own home is no one else's business. The only things that matter are that we love each other, and no one is being forced to do something we don't want to do. Daddy, you are all I have since mom died. I want to be able to show you how much I love you. And it may surprise you, but I know at least three girls at school who are having sex with their father. And I know a couple of others that are having sex with their brothers. It's not as uncommon as it may seem. Daddy, I'll do anything you want, whenever and wherever you want. Please make love to me Daddy. Make me a woman and show me how to please a man."

Wow! I argued cases in court for a living, and my daughter was becoming a better litigator than me. I was at a loss for words. I finally said, "Heather, you have to understand my position. I'm your father and I love you with all my heart. It's obvious that you've given this a lot of thought and I understand your need to learn about sex, but it's my duty to protect you, and I'm afraid doing something like you are suggesting might cause you more harm than good. If I ever noticed you showing signs of depression, I don't think I would be able to live with the guilt. Can you understand that baby?"

"I can understand that, but it's not going to happen. I have two goals. First, I want to lose my virginity and learn the proper way to have sex with a man, and second, I want to become your lover. I know how much you loved Mom, and I also know how much you enjoyed sex. I can never replace Mom, but I can provide you with all the sex you will ever need, if you will just teach me how. You said you could tell I had given this a lot of thought. You're right. I have. But here's something else you should know. If you don't teach me, I'm going to go out and find the first person I meet and let him have sex with me. Do you really want me to lose my virginity to a random stranger and then start fucking every guy I meet? Because that is the likely alternative to my proposal."

To say I was shocked would be an understatement. I sat there for a minute with images of my daughter jumping from bed to bed with every guy she met. Is that what I wanted? Of course not. And was her proposal so outrageous? Actually no. I mean, I watched porn and I had seen a lot of Daddy-Daughter porn. Heather said she knew three of her friends that were fucking their dads. As taboo as it seems, I was thinking it's really not that uncommon. I finally answered her by saying, "Heather, could you go get me a beer and while you're at it, get a glass of wine for yourself."

When she returned from the kitchen, she sat next to me on the sofa. I said, "I never in my wildest dreams ever considered having sex with my own daughter. I have listened to your arguments, and you make a lot of sense. I'm still conflicted, and I don't think it's right for me to have sex with my own daughter, but I really don't like the alternative you presented. So, if it's ok with you, I would like to start with your first suggestion. We will watch some porn on the TV, and I will do my best to explain what they are doing. We'll see where it goes from there."

She threw her arms around me and said, "Thank you Daddy. I know society thinks this is wrong, but I promise, you won't regret it."

I went to one of the porn channels and did some surfing until I found some Daddy-Daughter videos. I switched on the first one and sat back, still wondering if I was making a mistake. The video featured a supposedly 18-year-old girl who was trying to convince her dad to teach her how to give a proper blowjob. As the father and daughter took their clothes off, I told Heather, "We might as well get undressed, too. If we're going to do this, we can't do it with our clothes on."

Heather didn't hesitate. She pulled her shirt over her head and then removed her shorts. When she removed her bra, I almost lost it. It was the first time I had ever seen her bare breasts. They were perfect. Then without the slightest hesitation, she removed her panties revealing her beautiful pussy to me. When she was completely naked, she looked at me and asked, "Aren't you going to get undressed, too?"

"Yeah, I guess so. I was just admiring what a beautiful woman you have become."

"Do you really think I'm beautiful, Daddy?"

"Oh, yes, baby. You're one of the most beautiful women I have ever seen. You are absolutely perfect."

I quickly shed my clothes as well. I wasn't shy about getting naked. My wife and I had actually been to several nudist beaches during our travels, but I was a little embarrassed about the hard on I had developed. My daughter looked at me, smiled, and asked, "Is that because of me?"

"Yes, baby. I'm sorry but I can't help it. You are just so sexy. And the couple on the TV aren't helping."

The guy on the video had a huge erection and he had told his daughter to suck him. She supposedly didn't know how to give a blow job, but she was doing a great job as far as I was concerned. Just like the story line of the porn video we were watching, my daughter had said she wanted me to show her how to give a blow job. I figured I was going to hell anyway, so I decided I should give her what she wanted. "OK, Heather, if you want to learn how to suck a cock, just copy what the girl on the video is doing, and I'll do my best to talk you through it."

Without any hesitation, Heather kneeled in front of me and took my cock in her hand while cupping my balls in the other hand. She was moving her head back and forth between my lap and watching the girl on the video. When the girl took her pretend daddy's dick in her mouth, Heather slowly lowered her head and took the tip of my cock in her mouth. As hesitant as I was to participate in this incestuous act with my daughter, I had to admit, my cock felt damned good in her mouth. I remembered that I was supposed to be teaching her how to give a proper blowjob, so I said, "Heather, I want you to lick the head of my cock. Just move your tongue around the head several times and get it really wet. Her tongue made about four trips around the head of my dick before I was able to speak.

"Oh, fuck, yes baby. Just like that. That feels really good. Now, watch the girl on the screen. Do you see what she's doing with her hand?"

She wrapped her fingers around my shaft and while still licking the head, she followed the girl's lead and started to slowly jack me off while gently twisting her hand. "Oh, god, Heather. You are doing such a great job. Are you sure you've never done this before?"

"No, Daddy. Never. I've never even had one in my hand, much less my mouth. "Do you really like what I'm doing?"

"Yes, baby. As reluctant as I was, I have to admit, you're making me feel really good. Now, watch the girl again. See how she's bobbing her head up and down? Why don't you try to do that, exactly like she's doing."

She wrapped her lips around my cock again, and then started bobbing her head up and down. I didn't see any need to give her any pointers. She was doing a great job. There was only one thing I thought I should mention. "Heather, have you ever heard the term, 'sucking a cock'?"

JohnLaw1950
JohnLaw1950
1,059 Followers
12