My Daughter, My Lover©

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes daddy."

"OK, I just want you to know you're doing an excellent job. It's hard to believe this is your first time. There's only one thing I think you should know. When someone says they want you to suck their cock, as you're bobbing your head up and down, act like you're sucking a soda through a straw. Add some suction to what you're doing."

"Like this?"

"Oh, fuck yes. Just like that! I don't think you'll need any more lessons on giving a blowjob. You've mastered it on your first try."

She looked up at me and smiled, and then said, "Thank you daddy, but just to make sure, I think I'll need to practice some more."

"Oh, baby girl, I never thought I would be saying this, but you can practice on me whenever you want to."

About that time, something caught my attention on the TV. The pretend daddy was screaming that he was cumming. I told Heather to watch. The pretend daddy blew a large load of cum in his pretend daughter's mouth. She continued sucking until she had it all, and then she opened her mouth to show her daddy that she had taken it all, then she swallowed. I thought this was a teachable moment, so I said, "Heather, did you see her open her mouth to show her daddy that she had taken all of his cum, and then she swallowed?"

"Yes daddy. That looked really hot."

"OK, what I want you to know is, men really like it when his partner can take all of his cum and then swallow. However, some women don't like the taste of cum. If you would like, we can try that later. Just remember, this is your first time, so if you don't like it, you don't need to swallow."

"Did mom like to swallow?"

"Yes, she did, baby. She was very good at giving blowjobs."

"Well, then, I'm sure I will be, too."

Heather wrapped her lips around my dick again, sloppily slurping me, letting her spit drip down all over my shaft. She sucked me so well and so hard, her cheeks caved in. I was just enjoying every second of her wonderful blowjob. She was licking her tongue along the underside of my shaft while she continued bobbing up and down. Her lips were sealed around my cock so tightly it felt like I was fucking her mouth. One of her hands was wrapped around the base of my cock, jacking me off while she sucked me. It didn't take long before I felt my balls tighten up and my cum start to boil, and I knew I was gonna blast my load in her mouth.

"Oh fuck! Daddy's gonna cum baby!" I warned her.

She kept bobbing her head and mumbled, "um hum." She continued sucking as I blew a load of hot cum down her throat. She swallowed as much as she could, and when a few streams leaked out of the side of her lips, she licked them up with her tongue and swallowed them.

Just then, something else caught my attention. I said, "Do you see what's happening now?"

The guy had laid his daughter on her back, and he was moving his head between her legs. I explained, "It's not right for a guy to get pleasure from his partner and not return the favor. Right now, he's getting ready to eat her pussy. Have you ever tried this with any of your girlfriends?" She said she hadn't so I said, "Well, it's not unusual for girls to eat each other's pussy. It doesn't mean they're lesbians, it just means they like to give each other pleasure. You might have the opportunity to experiment with your dorm mates when you go to college. But, for right now, let me show you what it's like to have someone eat your pussy. Lay back on the couch."

I put my head between her legs and took in the aroma of her aroused pussy. I licked the tops of her thighs while moving closer and closer to her pussy. I used a flat tongue to lick her from the bottom of her hole to the top. I put my hands under her thighs and lifted them, spreading her open so I could better move my mouth over her now drenched pussy. I inhaled deeply as I began to lick around her somewhat swollen pussy lips and then her clit. She was lifting her ass and grinding her pussy against my mouth. As I began thrusting my tongue in her pussy, fucking her with it, she started moaning loudly. My mouth and chin were getting soaked by her pussy juice. It tasted delicious.

She put her hand on my head, and moaned, "Oh my god, daddy. I can't believe what you're doing to me. I've never felt anything so good." I was too busy to answer, so I just kept licking and sucking as I placed a finger in her cunt and started finger fucking her. She slammed her cunt against my mouth as she let out a high-pitched wail and exclaimed, "I'M CUMMMINNNGGG! OH FUCK, DADDY, I'M CUMMINNGGG!"

I lapped up as much of her warm nectar as I could before lifting my head and looking at her. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open, and she was breathing hard. I marveled at the way her young breasts were rising and falling, and her nipples were rock hard. I moved up to hover over her and took a nipple in my mouth. She moaned before saying, "Oh god, Daddy. I can't believe how good it feels to have my titties sucked."

I said, "I thought you said you had let a boy touch them before."

"Yes, but he just felt them through my T-shirt, and I was wearing a bra. It didn't feel anywhere near as good as how you made me feel."

"Well, Heather, you've just sucked your first cock, and you've had your pussy licked for the first time. How are you feeling about what we just did?"

"Well, I really enjoyed giving you a blowjob, and I had no idea how great having my pussy licked could feel. But what I'm really happy about is knowing that I can now make you feel good again, anytime you want me to. I know how much you enjoy having your cock sucked, and I know how much you have missed it. I'm just happy that I will be able to give you pleasure again. And, of course, if you feel like repaying me by licking my pussy, I certainly wouldn't tell you no."

I laughed and said, "Well, baby, it seems like there's only one other thing we need to do. Do you still want me to pop your cherry?"

"Oh, yes daddy, I want you to fuck me so badly. I'm ready for you to make me a woman."

"OK, baby. I want you to understand that it might hurt a little bit. I'm going to take it easy and do everything I can not to hurt you. It should only hurt for a minute, and then I will take my time and go slowly as I ease my cock in and out. If it's too uncomfortable for you, just tell me and I'll stop. Now, go in the bathroom and grab a large bath towel. Then meet me in my bedroom."

When Heather came in my bedroom, she was naked and carrying a bath towel. I was also naked and lying back on my queen size bed. I told her to spread the towel on the bed, then lay down on it. I explained that there would be some blood, and I didn't want to ruin the bedsheets.

I was thinking I should probably use some kind of lube, but I decided it would be easier to just eat her pussy until she had an orgasm. I put my head between her legs again and put my mouth over her still wet pussy. I began to lick around her pussy lips and then her swollen clit. As I began thrusting my tongue in her pussy, she started moaning loudly, "Fuck daddy! I love it when you lick my pussy!" It didn't take long before she had a massive climax.

When I thought she was wet enough, I placed my dick at the opening of her pussy and started rubbing it up and down to make sure she was getting lubricated. I leaned my head down so I could kiss her perky tits. She moaned as I started licking around her nipple. I then moved my head up to kiss her. I put my tongue in her mouth, and she moaned louder as she returned the kiss. I moved back down to lick and suck on both of her now hard nipples. I was as hard as a rock. After I rubbed my dick over her pussy lips a few more times, I asked, "Are you ready to become a woman?"

She practically growled as she answered, "YESSS! Fuck me, daddy. Make me your woman."

I could tell she had spread her legs wider as I allowed the head of my cock to push between her lips. She gasped but didn't do anything to stop me. I held my cock in place to let her get used to it and whispered, "Relax baby. I'm just going to push in a little at a time to allow you to get used to having my cock inside your pussy. We're going to go slow, okay?"

She answered meekly, "Okay."

I pushed in a little more until I encountered her barrier. I pulled back just a little and whispered, "I'm going to push in once so I can break your hymen. It's going to hurt a little, but it can't be helped. I promise you it will feel better in just a minute, okay?"

Heather just nodded, so I pushed in hard until I felt her hymen break. She whimpered and I held my cock in without moving for a few seconds. I asked if she was alright and she said she was, so I drew my dick almost all the way back and started to slowly pump in and out. In a few seconds, I could feel her body relax and she started to softly moan.

I drove my cock in as far as it would go and began to pump fast and deep. It only took a few strokes before she screamed out, "Oh, fuck! That feels so good. I'm cumminnggg!"

She was now thrusting her pelvis up, meeting my strokes. I couldn't hold out anymore as I felt the urge to unload my balls into her. "I'm gonna cum, baby."

"Oh, fuck yes, daddy. Cum in me. Fill me up."

When I felt my first load shoot out, she locked her ankles around my ass and screamed, "FUCK MEEE! Fuck me, daddy! Damn, I love your big cock."

I finally stopped pumping and rolled off to the side. I was thinking, that was probably the most intense fuck I had ever had. I was lying there spent and exhausted, breathing hard for several minutes. When I could finally get enough strength back to lift my head and look at her, she had her eyes closed but a very satisfied look on her face. I asked, "Are you okay baby?"

She opened her eyes, smiled, and rolled over to throw one leg over mine. She then put her arms around me and kissed me hard, putting her tongue in my mouth. Pulling away reluctantly, she answered huskily, "I never would have thought anything could make me feel so good. That was amazing. Thank you, daddy." Then she asked, "Does it always feel that good?"

"I would like to think so. I mean, I know not all guys have .... I don't know what to call it. Skills, I guess? I know some guys don't take the time to please the woman they are with. Some cum too fast without any concern about making their partner have a climax. I'm glad you enjoyed your first time, but you need to be careful about who you let fuck you. Don't let some guy get in your pants just because you think it will make you feel good. You might be disappointed."

We laid there for several minutes just holding each other before she kissed me and said, "I'm not sure I will ever let another man fuck me. I'm your woman now. You can fuck me whenever you want to. Anytime you want a blowjob, all you have to do is ask. And I expect you to lick my pussy, too!" Then she asked, "Can we do it again?"

I laughed and answered, "Yes, but give me a few minutes. I'm going to get a warm wash cloth to clean the blood off my dick and your pussy. Then maybe you could suck me to help me get hard again."

"I told you daddy. All you have to do is ask."

She sucked me until I got hard, then I gave her a nice slow fuck. She moved into my room and slept with me every night. After she graduated from high school, I tried to talk her into going to college. She refused to move out of town, but she started taking courses at the local community college. It has been a year since that first time. Things started to get back to normal. We are living as a husband and wife, and we make love almost every night. I'm not sure what the future will bring, but for now we are very happy.

12