My Daughter, the Mechanic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ok Jax." Mick glanced at his daughter, who just gave him a grin. "I'm going in." He slid the jaws over her hardening nub and gently let them close.

Jax hissed as the teeth bit her tender flesh. "Fuck, they are sharp. Yeah, keep going, slowly... All the way, please. God yeah, they are wicked."

Mick slowly withdrew his hand and Jax her's. It crushed the nipple under the jaws with the tip turning a deep red. Jax panted as the painful sensation surged through her breast. "Cind, I want these but not for the party."

"Long and slow sessions at work?"

"Oh yeah. Better get some cheap ones for the night." She quickly removed the clip and groaned in relief as blood rushed into the area. "Mick, I think they may have drawn blood. Can you please check? I can't really see. Unlike short and boobie over there, I can't get eyeball to nipple."

Cindy poked out her tongue and stuck up her middle finger. "Jealous."

"Uh, sure." He bent forward to examine the abused teat. "Well, umm, they certainly left a mark. The skin may be broken, but it's hard to tell..."

"You can touch it, Mick. I don't mind at all. I'd like to know for sure."

Mick nodded and gently placed a hand on her breast, pulling the skin tight. Jax's nipple popped up allowing him to nudge it around. "Yeah, teeth marks Jax. Definitely blood."

"Ok, thanks. Umm, Mr Kerr? Could you please kiss it better? It's still stinging."

"Well, umm..." Mick glanced around. Cindy had her arms crossed over her chest and a broad smile on her face. Jax had a sad, 'I've got a boo-boo' expression he knew from years gone, and Sarah was studiously examining the rafters. "Sarah Jane - you can't pretend you're not here. You started this. Deal with it."

"Ooo, he used your full name Saz. You're in trouble," laughed Cindy.

Mick turned back to the boob in hand. Taking a deep breath, he extended his tongue and circled it over Jax's areola. A faint metallic tang hit his taste buds, confirming blood had been drawn. Her nipple started to rise, and he decided he should apply some gentle suction to help it up. One side of him wondered if this was the right thing to do. Jax was the same age as his daughter and was her friend. On the other, in any other situation, it wouldn't have bothered him at all. It was just having Sarah watch that freaked him out a bit.

"Thanks Mick. That feels heaps better, but could you please do the other one? Just to balance things up."

Mick gave the wounded nipple a last kiss and moved to the other. He gave that the same care and attention that the first one had received, which by Jax's slight moans, was right on the money.

Finally he gave her a kiss and stood up. "Hope it feels better, Jax. I definitely could taste blood."

"Yep, the sting's gone. You work wonders. Thanks." She put on her shirt and stuffed her bra into the band of her shorts. "Let's have a look at this bench."

Mick pointed to the workbench at the other end of the shop. "That's it. Solid beast. I'll need to get a forklift to move it to the yard." He looked at the girls walking either side of him. Cindy was a bubbly blonde who only came up to his shoulders. She reminded him of Barbara Windsor in her early "Carry on" days. Slim, but wielding a pair of tits that seemed oversized for the body carrying them. She certainly wasn't afraid of showing them off. Where Jax had kept her much smaller pair under control, Cindy had bounced into the workshop wearing a tight pair of bike shorts and a split sided tank top that did nothing but cover her nipples.

He would have preferred sucking on Cindy's tits. He liked larger boobs, but the main reason he had been reluctant was Jax reminded him a lot of Sarah. About the same height and body shape, and it seemed they had similar personalities. Thoughtful, prepared to take controlled risks, but with a keen sense of humour. He could see how they got on so well.

"Just out of curiosity, why'd you two get into this, umm, business?" he asked.

"Just like any other job. We needed the money," said Cindy. "I was working as a checkout chick, but as soon as I turned eighteen, my hours were cut and my roster was all over the place. It made it hard to study, and when uni decided to do night classes, that was it. I had to find something else. Anyway, a friend of a friend invited us to a girl only strip show. Stage and audience. I think a lesbian couple were getting married and had arranged the night specially. Well, I got talking to one of the performers after her session and I thought I'd give it a go. I like my body and I don't mind showing it off. The money's fantastic, and the hours suit me. I'm not that keen on the sex with a heap of guy's side of things, but that's ok. I'm happy to put out for special occasions. Getting gang banged regularly is more Jax's thing."

Surprisingly, Jax blushed. "That's not true. You make me sound like a sex addict."

"Maybe not, but you got Saz to build a fucking machine for you." She turned to Mick and whispered loud enough for everyone to hear. "She doesn't come unless something's ramming long and hard into her cunt. And one guy rarely is enough to do that."

Mick tried to stifle an unmanly giggle. The way these two talked openly about their sex lives was just unbelievable to him, but it was refreshing. "So Poppy, what did you use for Jax's tool?"

Sarah looked over with a start. She had tuned out of the conversation, and hearing her nickname made her jump. "Oh, ah, I used a battery powered reciprocating saw. I modified the speed control so Jax could lie down and tweak the speed without sitting up. Quick change tool attachments, works really well. So I'm told..." she hurriedly added and blushed herself.

An unwanted image floated into his mind which he quickly replaced with a long stare at Cindy's side boob. "Would that happen to be the saw I've been looking for, for the last six weeks?"

"Yeah. Sorry Dad. You'd never used it, so I thought I'd modify it for someone that would."

"Ok, that's fine I guess. Just ask next time before pinching my gear, ok? I knew I had one, and it was driving me crazy searching for it. As long as it's getting used for a good purpose."

"Regularly Mick, and flat out until the battery dies. Would you like to see a video of it in action?" Cindy asked.

Mick held up a hand. "No thanks. Well, not know, maybe later. It's tempting, not gunna lie, but we'd better get the bench sorted first."

"Fair enough. We usually sell the vid, but I'm happy to email you a link, if you want."

"Umm, ok. Sure. Why not? Anyway," he slapped his hand on Bob's workbench. "This is Bob's beast bench. Four by four-inch red gum legs and the rest good old mountain ash with a sheet steel top. It's built at the height he wanted to work on things. He's very particular about his work area."

"That is solid," said Jax, examining it. "It's a shame to burn it. There's a lot of good wood I could use."

"She's doing art at uni." Sarah explained to her dad's unspoken question. "Particularly sculptures."

"Ah." he replied. "Sounds a better fate than a funeral pyre. Do you think Bob would mind handing it over?"

"Not after what we have planned for him. He'll want it turned into a monument." Cindy said, laughing.

Sarah nodded. "I think he'd like to know it had a life beyond here."

Jax tried to shove the bench. It didn't move. She wrinkled her nose and looked at her hands. "Saz, have you got something to throw over this. I want to bend over it, but it feels oily."

"Sure." Sarah looked at her dad. "The rug in the coupe?"

Mick nodded.

"Oh, for fuck's sake Jax. You can be so precious at times." Cindy stripped off her clothes, walked up to the bench and dropped her tits on it with a loud slap. "Well, definitely too low for me. It might be ok for you giraffes. Mick," she said, turning around, "can you please give a lift onto the bench?"

He took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "Sure, Cindy." He grabbed her hips and lifted her onto the top.

"Ooo, that's cool on my bum," she giggled, squiggling her arse. "Hmm, it actually looks like I'm too high." She pulled her feet up onto the bench, displaying her gaping vagina to Mick who groaned quietly in delight.

Jax looked thoughtfully at the two. "Yeah, from the large tent in Mick's shorts to your cunt looks around 200 mill. We'd have to drop it by say 300 to make sure everyone can get into us."

Cindy leaned forward and stretched her hand out from her vagina to Mick's bulge. "Good guess. My hand span is about twenty centimetres." She wiggled her little finger over Mick's pants. "Poor guy, getting teased like this. Not really fair."

Sarah came back and shook her head as she handed the blanket to Jaqueline. "Really Cind? You promised to keep your clothes on."

"In what universe?" chuckled Jax as she spread the rug over the bench, then bent over. "This isn't too bad. Probably just a bit high for a long fucking. Saz, how many are you expecting? Thirty rings a bell."

"Well, thirty guys and ten women tops. Haven't had all the RSVP's back yet."

Cindy stretched her arms out towards Mick, who lifted her down. "Thanks. Ok, so fifteen each. That's going to be well over an hour and I don't want to be standing for all that time. Suggestions?"

"Umm. Pallets. We could use wooden pallets and nail some plywood over the gaps." Mick was having a hard time holding a rational conversation. Cindy was twisting, trying to brush something off her bum which made her tits swing delightfully. "I'll grab them. The pallets, I mean. For testing, you know."

Mick dashed out the back door. Sarah crossed her arms and shook her head. "Sooner you than me. One guy over a night is enough for me. Maybe two good ones, but I haven't tried that yet."

"Where's your sense of adventure?" said Jax, looking under the bench. "Hmph. Timber's not dressed. Bugger, the steel will have to stay. I don't want splinters in my arse."

"Hey, I drive a racecar against a bunch of testosterone fueled guys. That's pretty adventurous, thank you very much."

"That's true." Jax admitted. "This will be easier than that. Lie back, and just let them in. You need to remind everyone it's vagina only, they must wear a condom, and a splash of lube is essential. Bob is the only exception."

"Yup. And your dad." Cindy giggled.

"Huh? What?"

"Jax and I reckon he can do us bareback. Like, you said he probably hasn't had any since your mum left."

"Urr..."

"You did realise he was going to be part of the team on the day, didn't you?"

"Umm... I never thought about it. I thought he'd be looking after the barbeque, not fucking you two. Shit. I was going to wander off soon so you could, you know, relax him now."

"Still gunna happen Saz, both times. Jax?"

"Yeah, I think so. Unless he does himself an injury trying to get those pallets here." Jax stripped off and placed her clothes, folded, on the end of the bench.

They looked over where Mick was struggling with three pallets loaded onto a wheelbarrow. Sarah ran over and helped balance the load.

"Bloody hell, these are awkward. Mind the splinters, they're pretty rough. Definitely need to cover them," Mick panted. "Oh. You're both naked. Am I missing something?"

"Nope," said Jax. "We're making sure you don't miss out on anything. Let's get these pallets down first."

Sarah and her dad moved the pallets beside the bench. Jax thought the best option would be to have one on the ground, and two stacked beside that one. "We can check and see which height is the best. Cind, you first?"

"Sure. A lift please?" Mick lifted her up again. "Now, that's warmer on my bum. So Mick, what do you reckon is the best height?"

Mick stood on the single pallet, then moved to the double. "I guess the double is about right for me."

"Great, so can you please give me a test fuck, just to make sure?"

"Sorry Cindy? A test..."

"Can you please put your penis inside me, purely for research purposes. I want to be fucked and see if we need any padding on this thing." Cindy lay back and used her fingers to spread herself.

"I'll just go and make coffee. Yeah, some coffee. Just give me a yell when you've sorted things." Sarah said as she hurried away. She'd seen her two friends perform before at the club they worked at. That was ok, especially as she was given free drinks. Watching them do each other and rando guys on stage didn't bother her, but watching her dad was a step too far. She was ok with being around Bob and the others. That didn't have the same ick vibe.

Cindy watched her go, then looked back at Mick. "Guess that's understandable. My parents sort of know what I do, but I'd be mortified if Dad turned up at a show. Anyway, drop those shorts please."

Mick bit his bottom lip and switched his glance between Cindy's pinkness and Jax, who was now sitting on the bench. "Both of you?"

Jax nodded at Cindy. "Yeah, of course. Give Cind a few strokes, then me. Then let's try doggy leaning over the bench and see how that works. You can come in either of us, or I'll give you a blow job. Up to you."

"Right. Ok." Mick dropped his shorts and rubbed his thumb over Cindy's clit. Her musk, mingled with the smells of the workshop, caressed his nose. It had been a very long time, and having two women waiting for his cock was something he had never dreamt would happen. He had started to droop, but the smell stirred him back to full strength. Mick gently pushed a finger into Cindy and rocked it. "You are very wet, Cindy. I thought you said Jax was the one who was keen on sex."

Cindy had closed her eyes and moaned quietly. "I love it, but with one person. This is nice but please, I want your dick."

"You're looking pretty good there, Mick. Go on, give it to her, then me." Jax said encouragingly.

Mick nodded and removed his finger. He held Cindy's hips, adjusted his aim, and pushed.

Cindy smiled as she felt him move into her. "God, I love that feeling. So nice."

"Feels pretty good from this side too," Mick said as he slowly slid in and out. He placed a hand on her hip and pressed his thumb against her mound. His other hand cupped one of the breasts he'd been admiring all day. "You have beautiful boobs Cindy. Watching them move is mesmerising."

Cindy giggled. "Lava lamp boobies. I'll take it, and that's a nice pace. Just keep that going for a while."

"No worries." Mick ran his fingers over her body, just enjoying the feeling of the young woman surrounding him. It was all slightly surreal though, him fucking Cindy and Jax watching, waiting for her turn. He looked at her boobs, rolling like the waves at a beach. Many times he had wanted to find someone else to have a bit of fun with, but he had convinced himself the opportunities weren't there. Having his dick buried in a young, willing woman with another one waiting made him think he should reassess his options.

Cindy sighed and stretched. "Well, I think you should switch and try Jax now. Her boobs may be smaller, but take it from me, she has fun nipples."

Mick looked at Jax, who was sitting back and slowly swirling a finger over her clit. He hadn't really noticed before, but Cindy was right. Her's were a soft pink and rose gently to a point. Jax's were much darker and were about the size of his little finger to his first knuckle. He squeezed both of Cindy's and kissed her stomach. "No worries, and thanks. I'll be back."

Cindy sat up as he pulled out. "We'll see. She has a hungry cunt."

Jax poked out her tongue. "Shuffle over you cow and let me get a bit of that sweet Mick cock in me. My ravenous pussy is craving man meat."

"See what I mean?" laughed Cindy and tweaked her friend's ear. "And don't go easy. She likes a rough ride."

Jax reached over and slapped Cindy's shaved mound. "An enthusiastic ride." She inched forward, so she was right at the edge of the bench. "How's that?"

"That's a good height." It seemed to Mick that he just fell into Jax. He pushed his cock against her, and once past her tight opening, there was just a light touch around him. Nothing like Cindy's tight grip. Still, she felt great. Every woman he'd fucked had all been different, but this was the first time he could do an immediate comparison. He went with Cindy's suggestion and fuck Jax hard. After all, the two obviously knew each other intimately.

He started thumping into Jax. Tip just in, then hard so his body crashed against hers. Jax groaned at each impact and nodded when he looked at her face. He wanted to grab her tits and twist her nipples, but they were tantalisingly just out of reach. Mick slowed so he could reach up, but Jax moaned and pleaded for him to keep going hard.

"Suck on mine, Mick." Cindy had straddled her friend and held her tits up.

Mick happily accepted the proffered nipple and held it between his lips. The day was just getting better and better. He was glad Bob had gone home early to meet with a buyer of some of his old racing gear. Having the two women to himself was great.

"Doggy Mick, better do doggy," Jax panted. She could feel his movements getting ragged and suspected he was about to come. As much as she would have loved to stay for a second round, the two women had work later that night and needed time to get ready.

Cindy leaned forward and kissed Mick's nose and moved away, leaving a slick over Jax's stomach. Mick pulled out and helped Jax down.

"I think the one pallet for me." Jax bent over the bench and spread her legs. Mick ran a hand over her arse cheek, then inwards. He pinched her clit and slowly rubbed her labia, tweaking the folds between his fingers. Patting her bum, he shoved his cock home and restarted his final effort. He grabbed her hips and continued to punch into her.

Cindy reached under her friend to stretch and twist her nipples. Jax groaned with pleasure at the attention she was receiving at both ends. Mick was managing to hold back, and Jax felt her orgasm rising, but in one split second, the dick in her twitched and splattered its cum inside her.

"And there you go. Thanks Mick, that was a good fuck."

Mick had closed his eyes as he came in his daughter's friend. Until now, he had serious reservations about Sarah's plan, but fucking these two had changed his mind. Hell, even the women he planned to invite were pretty open-minded and might enjoy a bit of time with these two.

"Shit," he sighed. "You have no idea how good that was. Thanks heaps."

Jax wrapped her legs around him and pulled herself up. "No worries Mick. Seriously, anytime you need a bit of relief give me a yell. I assume you're the same Cind?"

Cindy nodded and dropped off the bench. "Yep. Assuming I don't have classes or work, not a problem. Saz takes care of my car, I take care of her dad. Sounds like a good deal to me."

Mick carefully pulled out of Jax. "Thanks for the offer, girls, but that just seems weird to me. I'm always happy to help any of Sarah's friends with no expectations. Except for any major work, like an engine rebuild."

"From the lack of grunting, I assume you're all finished fucking each other. Who's for some quality coffee?" Sarah yelled from the kitchen.

"Me!" yelled Jax and Cindy.

"Yes, please." called Mick.

Sarah came back with four mugs on a piece of chipboard. "Jax, you're leaking what I assume is Dad on the floor. Dad, can you please turn away a bit and put your shorts on? It's just weird you being naked."

Jax looked down and laughed. "Yeah, thought I was dripping. Well, I'll clean it up in a bit if you find me a cloth. If I was at the club, I'd lick it up, but I don't think that's a good idea here."

"Only if you like sperm mixed with dirt and engine oil." Sarah said. "Anyway, are you all good for the night?"

Cindy nodded. "I think so. We can talk about how we should dress later. I'm thinking grid girls bikinis like in that poster." She pointed to an old poster above the bench.