My Daughter, the Mechanic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep. Sort of what I was thinking. Catch you tomorrow in the caf?" Sarah replied.

"No worries."

===

"Nonononono... She can't be crook. Not now." Sarah paced back and forth in the screened off area in the workshop they had set up to keep things secret. Even Mick didn't know exactly what the girls had planned.

"She's really sorry Saz, but a vomiting grid girl wouldn't be a good look. Plus," Cindy said, "there's something else. We're going to have to modify the night. I can't do thirty guys by myself. Fifteen was stretching it, no pun intended, and I was hoping Jax would take on a couple more. My fanny just couldn't do it."

"Yeah, yeah, I know. I hope Jax is ok, but geez, that's going to make a dent in the plan." Sarah looked at Cindy. "What the fuck are we going to do? I guess you could do a solo act and maybe just do Bob."

"I suppose. At least it'd be a show of some sort."

Sarah's phone went off in her back pocket. She looked at the screen and turned white. "Ah, shit. Dad said he's put out a tip jar for you two. He reckons there's over a thousand in it already."

"A thousand..." spluttered Cindy. "Seriously? Fuck..." She took a deep breath and grimaced. "Lube. Lots and lots of lube. And time. This is going to take forever."

"No, look, you can't do it all. It's not fair on you. I'm sure people will understand if we tell them what's happened."

"Yeah, but... A thousand dollars. That's not a bad night's work."

"That's about thirty bucks a fuck. That's a bargain for them."

Cindy sighed. "I know, but I made a promise to you and your dad. And it's not like I can call on another girl to help at such short notice."

Sarah bit her lip and tried to think. Everything had gone well so far. They'd repainted her Formula ford to look like the Elfin open wheeler James Hunt had driven at Winton in 1978, borrowed a heap of contemporary racing items to decorate the backyard, and they had a big screen running videos of car races over the same era. Jax had asked a uni friend who was doing fashion design to create Ansett orange bikinis that were shaped like the logo of the old car's major sponsor, and Sarah had sourced white mechanic's overalls and black helmets like Hunt's to complete the illusion.

And one dodgy prawn was about to send it all spinning off into the barriers. Sarah took a deep breath, then slowly exhaled. "I'll do it. I'll be Jax."

Cindy blinked in surprise. That was not what she had expected. Sarah had shown no desire to do their line of work previously, and this was not the time to start. She stood in front of Saz, put her hands on her shoulders and stared into her eyes. "Are you sure? This is not something to take lightly. The stage part should be fine - as long as you're ok with mutual pussy licking and fingering. The rest? Well, I've seen women on stage completely exhausted and close to tears after a gang bang. It takes a lot out of you, mentally and physically."

Sarah nodded slowly. "Look, neither has been on my bucket list but I don't see any other options to keep things the way we planned. I trust you to do the right thing and keep an eye on me, and I'll take your tip about lube. Lots and lots of lube."

"What about your dad and Bob?"

"Fuck. Yeah. Shit. I really can't tell Dad. He'd have a heart attack. Bob doesn't know this is happening, so we can't tell him either."

"And if they are lined up ready to have sex with you? You can't let your dad do you. But what about Bob?"

"Eww, no, not Dad but Bob... Ah, hell. Ok I guess, even though he's more of an Uncle to me. I think I'll have to keep my helmet on, though. Dad would freak if he saw what I was doing. I guess it's a good thing that Jax and I are roughly the same build."

"Ok, well let's hope my boobs distract your dad. There's no way you and I could be mistaken for each other. But yeah, boobs, particularly yours. You're going to have to keep your top on as long as possible. Your dad has seen Jax real close, and he couldn't mistake your pink inverted nips to Jax's brown pokies." Cindy sighed and rubbed her forehead. "Ok, well if you're sure, we'd better go through the plan. How long before we're up?"

"About an hour. Dad's going to send me a text when he thinks everyone is suitably primed and Bob's here."

"Right. Should be enough. Oh, have you shaved? Jax is clean."

"Well, no. Just trimmed."

"Good thing I keep a razor for tidying up. Grab some warm water and some soap."

Cindy pursed her lips and shook her head slowly as Sarah left. She hoped Sarah truly understood what she was in for. Even with lube, getting fucked for probably a solid hour or more was going to leave them very sore in the morning. It was a good thing they had insisted on vagina only. Adding blow jobs and anal would have been excruciating.

"Here Cind, water and soap."

"Good. Shorts off and spread 'em."

Sarah hesitated for a fraction of a second, then pushed her pants to the ground. Cindy knelt down and examined her pubic mound.

"You look good Saz, but let's get rid of this hair." Cindy lathered up her friend and quickly shaved her. "And you have a tat. Need to cover it with foundation."

"Yeah, forgot about that." Sarah squirmed as the razor sliced through her hair. "This is going to itch like crazy when it grows back."

"Yup. I just keep shaving, but Jax splurged and got lasered. Smooth as." She finished the cut, and stretched Sarah's labia, looking for loose strands. "Not too bad. Can you please bend over and spread your arse?"

"Sure, but I have to say this feels weird."

"Wait until I get a screwdriver in your clacker. Then tell me how weird that feels." Cindy finished up and wiped Sarah clean. "Right, that'll be ok for today. If you want to stay like this, Jax or I would be happy to help."

"Thanks, I'll think about it."

"No worries. Well, onto more intimate things. I assume a guy has fingered and licked you, but have you done the same?"

"Yes to the first, and no to the second. Never done that to another woman, but I know what I like. I guess just do the same to you? Oral's out because of my full-face helmet."

"Mmm. Yeah. Well, you're going to get a lot of my attention then. We'll need to just talk, tell each other how we feel. No point doing all this if we don't come."

"I think I'll be too nervous." Sarah glanced at the message that popped up on her phone. "Dad says the tip jar is at two-five now."

"Wow." Cindy put an arm around Sarah's waist and slowly rubbed her clit. "In that case, let's warm up here so you don't get stage fright and we can put on a great show."

===

The summer sun was dropping and Mick's guests were milling around, chatting and wondering what exactly was going to happen. Sarah had given them all broad hints that there would be a mechanic themed adult floor show by her friends, and they would be happy to show any of Bob's friends a good time, like James had requested years ago. Mick had expected some invitees to drop out, but it surprised him when nobody, especially the women, dropped out for that reason. The consensus seemed to be that it was Bob's night, and this would make him very happy.

Mick stood by the barbie and chuckled as a very confused Bob came through the back gate where two white overall clad women stepped beside him and linked their arms through his.

"G'day Bob. I'm Cindy, and that's Jax. We're here to make sure you have a fucking good retirement. You look like you need a beer."

"Umm, yeah. Yeah thanks girls, that would be good." Bob looked at the display in the yard and started laughing. "Stone the fucking crows. Sarah put you up to this, didn't she, the little tyke? Where is she? I'm going to give her an earful."

"She'll be around a bit later. There's something else she needs to sort out first, but never fear! We'll keep you entertained," Cindy said. The two women led Bob down to the barbeque, slapped his backside, and retreated to his old bench.

Mick handed him a stubbie while the guests applauded. "Well, you old bastard, you've hidden the fact you worked for an F1 legend and screwed half of Melbourne. So..."

The two women peeled off their overalls and posed beside the bench in their orange bikinis and black helmets.

"Seeming you apparently had a very, very good time at the 1978 Winton Rose City 10000, we thought we'd revisit it." Mick unfurled the Australian flag and held it above his head. "So everyone, start... your... partying!"

As the flag dropped and a cheer went up, Cindy removed her open faced helmet and slowly ran her hands down Sarah, kissing her bare skin. Sarah took a deep breath and tried to relax. It had seemed so simple back in the shed when Cindy had finger fucked her, but here, in front of people she knew? This was scary.

Cindy could feel how tense her friend was. "You're doing great, Saz. Keep your bikini on until you're ready, and I'll strip. Ok?"

Sarah nodded and grabbed Cindy's head when her friend's fingers ran up her inside thigh. Cindy stood and pranced around the bench, slowly undoing her bikini top. When she was sure she had most people's attention, she removed the cloth and dropped her tits into Sarah's waiting hands who slowly kneaded them, then slapped them together. Sarah turned to show the audience a photo of James Hunt on the back of her helmet, then crouched.

Cindy squeezed her boobs on the picture and sighed loudly, "Oh James, you English stud. Even now you shift my gears." She leaned over the bench and let her bottoms drop to the ground.

Mick and Sarah had primed the audience to be verbally obnoxious to suit the times, so a hail of wolf whistles and lewd comments followed the lowering of the bikini. Cindy looked over her shoulder and blew a raspberry at the crowd and swirled her backside after Sarah set the music playlist going. "The Stroke'' boomed out and Sarah grabbed a handful of bum cheeks, stretching them wide then squeezing the cheeks tight. Cindy leaned forward and let her tits gently swing as Sarah rubbed her crotch against her.

"Take 'em off!" a guy Sarah recognised as one of her dad's best customers called out. Cindy started to wag her finger at him, but Sarah slapped her arse.

"Has to happen sooner or later," she murmured. Sarah faced the heckler and gyrated her hips,slowly lowering her pants until the top of her fanny crack was just visible, then she quickly pulled them back up. She tapped the now crouching Cindy and poked her bum in her friend's face.

Cindy dragged the bikini down and kissed the bare arse. "Well done. That's always the hard part for newbies." She rested against the bench and caressed her tits while Saz massaged her own mound. "Give me a lift, then finger me."

Once on the bench, Cindy fell back with her legs vertical. Cindy put her hands between the ankles and slowly pushed the legs apart until they were flat against the bench. Hoots of approval came from the crowd now standing at a respectful distance from the performers at the appearance of her vagina. Cindy was pleased to see most of the guys, and quite a few of the women, were unconsciously touching themselves.

Sarah had noticed the same. To her, it was still disconcerting that these people, most of whom she had known for years, would soon enter her body. 'Suck it up, buttercup. It's your idea, and it's just this one time only,' she thought. She turned and rubbed the back of her helmet against Cindy's clit, then pulled out an oil can from under the bench. Sarah held it up on her palm for the audience to see, then pumped lube over Cindy's mound.

"Not on me, you silly girl. In me. These lovely people want to fuck us, so we need to be ready for all their hungry cocks and whatever these gorgeous ladies would like to use."

A murmur of appreciation went through the crowd at the confirmation of what had been implied. Sarah glanced at Bob, who had been watching and drinking his beer, slowly lower his stubbie and ask the guy beside him if he had heard right. The bloke nodded, and Bob shook his head, grinning.

Sarah went back to rubbing Cindy, who tried to pull her labia away from her hole. "No, this isn't working. I'm too slippery. Circuit Slut, you'll need to find something with a bit of bite to keep me open so you can lube my cunt."

Sarah grabbed Cindy's skin and pulled. It surprised her how slippery the water-based gel actually was. Saz rubbed the folds under her fingers and pulled again, but slipped off. She bent over and presented her own display to the audience as she rummaged through the toolbox under the bench. Finding the alligator clips attached to cables, she stood up and showed them to their audience, snapping them together to prove they had bite. What wasn't obvious was Sarah had carefully rounded the tips with a file so they were less likely to puncture the skin. She attached one clip to the upper part of Cindy's inner labia, pulled the cable around her thigh and snapped the other clip lower. Cindy grabbed her other side so Sarah could quickly attach the other clips. Cindy let out an exaggerated sigh and pulled her legs further apart. She heard a collective sharp intake of breath from most of the women watching, imagining what they would be like on their bits.

"Oh, that's good, Circuit Slut, but fuck me more. Make me cum." Sarah obliged with two fingers slowly squelching inside. "My clit, you know I need to have my clit played with. Polish it."

This wasn't exactly the plan, but she had to admit that Cindy knew how to read an audience and put on a good show. She again bent forward and rummaged in the toolbox, pulling out a small, triangular battery powered sander with a woollen polishing cover. Jax and Cindy had tried the various items to determine what would feel nice, and this tool was at the upper limit for Cindy. She had asked Sarah to use a very light touch initially.

"Oh, shit!" screamed Cindy as the fibres buzzed her. Sarah pulled up, but Cindy shook her head. "No, more. Give me more. And fill my cunt. I need a large tool to fill my hole."

Sarah nodded and let Cindy massage herself while she again scrounged under the bench. She held up two screwdrivers for the audience to see, then pushed the larger handle into the moaning girl's vagina, and the smaller into her arsehole.

"Oh, God Sa... Slut, this is really, really good. Intensity eleven. Work me girl, use me like you want to."

The pair had everyone's attention now. The crowd formed a semicircle around the two, some videoing the event, others just happy to watch. From what Sarah could hear, the consensus was this was the best retirement party anyone had been to. She was happy about that, and was settling down into her role. Getting Cindy to come was just a new challenge, no different to extracting the last scrap of power out of her 1600cc race car engine.

Not that she'd ever worked naked on her car.

Cindy carefully pressed the sander harder against herself, making her tits vibrate in time. The sander was more intense than any vibrator she had ever used, but the lambswool took some of the edge off the rubbing. She mouthed 'lube' at Sarah, who pumped a decent amount out of the oil can. Cindy nodded and relaxed back, her brain trying to process the sensations running through her lower body. The combination of the alligator clips biting her flesh, screwdrivers twisting and pushing, and the tit rattling vibrations was a novel feeling.

Sarah pushed the wooden handle of the screwdriver deep into Cindy, then twisted the tool as she pulled it out. It was a favourite of Bob's, which he'd found at a swap meet. An antique 12" Stanley from the 40's, but never used. Until now. She wondered if he had noticed it had disappeared out of one tool box and was now in another.

"Oh yeah, Circuit Slut, keep that piston pumping. That really does feel good," Cindy said, smiling. "A bit more oil in my exhaust pipe, and a touch on my speed bump."

Sarah nodded and quickly injected a squirt of lube in her partner's arse, vag and on her clit. She felt a pang of sympathy for the guys she'd harangued in the past for not managing to push her to an orgasm. This was hard work.

Cindy's breath started to come in short, sharp pants and she let the sander fall. A guy picked it up and placed it on the bench, after trying to surreptitiously pocket the lambswool polisher.

"Oi, Andy. I reckon Bob should have that. He'll need that for the lonely nights on the road," one spectator said.

"Yeah, guess so." Andy replied laughing, and went to hand the material to Bob, who waved it away.

"Nah, mate. She's right, you keep it. You need something to jerk off to more than me." He looked back at his bench where Cindy was moaning loudly as the helmeted girl alternately pushed and pulled the two screwdrivers. "Bloody good show. Did not expect to see this."

"Yeah, I thought Mick had been joking when he said there'd be a sex show tonight. Sarah sent me a text confirming that, plus confirming the two girls are happy to be fucked by everyone." Andy shook his head in wonder. "Can't believe that."

"Looking forward to that. They both look pretty good. Not sure why the tall one still has her helmet and top on. Ah well, maybe she doesn't want to get recognised."

"Not fussed about her face. She's got a nice arse. Very fuckable."

"True. Well, there you go. Looks like big tits came. On my screwdriver! Fuck me!"

Cindy was looking up at the sky, panting, while Sarah slowly ran her fingers up her inner thighs and removed the props. She lifted herself up on her elbows and waved to acknowledge the round of applause. "Thank you, thank you. I, umm, think we'll have a bit of a break before we come back for the fuckfest. Just a reminder, guys get one covered fanny fuck on either of us, girls - we'll have an assortment of toys or you can use what you have. See you soon!"

Cindy dropped off the bench, and the two scampered back to the workshop. Once they were inside, Sarah removed her helmet. "Geez, that was a rush but I don't know how you do this every week."

Cindy shrugged. "You race cars, we do things in front of an audience for the adrenaline. You did great, and thanks for helping me come. I thought that was a good time for a break."

"And I was just getting ready to get a shifter stuffed up my arse," Sarah giggled. "Seriously, that went longer than what I thought."

"Yeah, I was thinking that. Anyway, if you want someone to fill your box with tools down the track, give us a yell. So, we've got about an hour's break?"

Sarah nodded. "More or less. I'd better make an appearance, and I'll bring some food back. And I'll definitely arrange a night with you guys. I didn't mind playing with you at all."

"Sounds good. For me, I really don't care who's filling my hole as long as they know what they're doing. I might just steal that wooden screwdriver though. It's got some great ridges."

Sarah had quickly pulled on a pair of shorts and a shirt. "You can ask Bob about that. I'm sure you can convince him. Better go. Back soon."

Sarah went out the front door and hurried to the side gate, thinking furiously about how to explain her absence and why 'Jax' kept her helmet and bikini top on. She desperately needed a beer, but that was going to have to wait. This was uncharted territory, and the last thing she needed was to be even slightly impaired.

"Hi Bob, how's it going?" Sarah called as she came through the side gate.

"Hey, kiddo. Bloody marvellous. I'm assuming you had a hand in all this?" Bob yelled back, waving at the yard. "And those two girls, using my bench and tools. That is not what I expected to see."

"Yeah, nah, we wanted to do something different for you. The Winton story just stuck with me, so I ran with it." Sarah gave Bob a hug and grabbed a soft drink. "A couple of my uni friends said they'd help out, so here we are."

"Beer, friends, and two gorgeous women going for it. James would be laughing his head off wherever he is." Bob kissed Sarah's head and whispered in her ear. "Thank you Sarah. This will probably be my last Christmas, and it's one I'll remember."