My Daughter, the Mechanic

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Shut up, Bob and drink that beer. You're too stubborn to umm, sit back and watch the world go by. Anyway," Sarah pushed him up and forced a smile. "That's for another day. I'd better do the rounds."

"Sure, kiddo. Sorry, didn't mean to bring things down. Thanks again. Catch you later."

"No worries." Sarah gave him a peck on his cheek and went over to the barbeque. "Hi Dad, any complaints?"

"Hi Poppy, no, everyone thought it was a good bit of fun. What's up with Jax, though?"

"Oh, ahh, a couple of days ago she was in close contact with someone at uni with the bug. It all tests ok, but she's wearing a mask under the helmet just to be sure. Adds a bit of mystery, don't you think?"

"Oh, ok. Hope she doesn't pick up anything. What about the bikini top?"

"Sore nipples from a new sports bra. Rubbed them raw after a run and Jax is a bit self conscious about how they look, plus they hurt."

"That's no good. Oh well, she's still looking pretty hot and mysterious. Just from what I've heard, there's going to be a queue for her."

"Oh? Umm, that's good. Cindy'll be happy to hear that."

"Yeah, well, I guess I helped in that regard. Cindy said Jax would be happy to do the bulk of the work, so I sort of suggested that Jax was a pretty good lay and didn't mind a hard bang."

'Crap,' thought Sarah, then said, "Oh, well, fair enough, but I was thinking maybe it would be better to balance it out. You know, time wise. You don't want Cindy sitting around, lonely."

"I doubt that would happen, but I'll leave that with you three to organise. Anyway, let the girls know I really appreciate their work, and so does everyone else. We'll see them back here after dinner."

"No worries Dad, I'll let them know. And good idea about the tip jar. They didn't expect that."

"Yeah, a couple of guys wanted to help out, so I just let everyone else know Jax and Cindy are trying to pay for uni. Not a bad outcome."

"Pretty good, alright. Anyway," Sarah said, holding up a tray of food, "I'd better get back. Catch you later after the deal is done."

"Oh, you're not going to watch?"

"No, I love you, but I don't need to see your bits going in and out of Cindy."

"Yeah, fair enough. But Jax. I'm doing Jax."

"What?"

"Yeah, Bob and I had a bit of a chat, and he likes Cindy so he's going to, you know, her, and I have Jax."

"But, you... Umm, came... In Jax, last time, so I thought..."

Mick looked curiously at his daughter. "You ok? What's wrong?"

"Nothing, nothing. It's fine. There was a plan, but it's fine. We, they can tweak things. Better go."

'Shitshitshitshitfuckfuckfuck...' Sarah thought as she hurried back. She blurted out to Cindy as she got into the workshop. "Dad's going to fuck me! Well, Jax me. Not me, me. You know what I mean. What the hell are we going to do?"

"Sorry, what? Oh. Shit. Well, that was a 50/50 thing, I guess. Ok. Call it off? You say you're sick? Mick's not your type?"

"Funny not funny." Sarah paced back and forth, slapping her hands together. "It was all just a bit abstract until now. Ok. A plan. Make a game to choose and rig it, maybe?"

"Yeah, that's good. Rock paper scissors wouldn't work. Cards. Got a deck of cards?"

Sarah nodded.

"Stack the cards with the aces in the middle. Mark the cards each side of them. Fan the cards out with the aces out and let Bob pick first. Highest card does you, and he's bound to pick an ace."

"That's a great idea Cind. I'll find the deck, and you have a bite to eat. I'm starting to feel better about this."

===

Mick rapped his tongs on the barbeque and yelled, "Good evening ladies and gentlemen, and I use those terms loosely. I hope you're all having a great night and don't worry, I'm not doing a speech. Our two lovely grid girls will be down soon for your, and their, pleasure. You know the rules, so play nice now. I have a litre of brake fluid for your car's bonnet if you don't. The gorgeous, long legged and mysterious Jax will be on the left, and the bubbly big boobed Cindy on the right. Believe me, both girl's vaginas are delightful, so keep the queue for both about the same. Jax will be keeping her helmet and bikini top on for personal reasons, but hey, look sideways at Cindy's bouncy tits. They're pretty spectacular. Oh, and those who want to fuck them doggy, be at the back 'cause Bob and I will be doing them last and bareback like that!"

"You ready?" Cindy asked.

Sarah took a deep breath and slowly exhaled. "No, but let's go."

The two stepped out of the workshop and waved at the crowd, who enthusiastically whistled and shouted their approval. Cindy shook her boobs and Sarah spun and shook her arse, which raised the noise level again. They reached the bench and bent over to gather the tools for the night.

"Fuck me, and I have to choose? They both look great," said an older, heavyset man.

"True, but I want to watch big tits scream as I make her come. I think I'll fuck her on the bench," replied his slightly younger friend.

"You're dreaming. I think I'll do the tall one from the back if she's keeping the helmet on. She's got a nice arse and I can get in hard and deep. The missus won't let me do that anymore with her crook knees."

"You tell her about this?"

"Fuck no. Not this bit."

Cindy jumped up on the bench and pranced around, raising a leg and flashing her inner pink while Sarah placed everything out. Condoms, lube, bins, and tools for the women to use as dildos. Once she was sure everything was ready, Sarah sat on the edge of the bench and slowly tilted backwards, opening herself up with her fingers. Cindy sat down and copied her, calling out, "Ok, so who's first?"

A woman Sarah judged to be in her mid-thirties quickly put up her hand and stepped forward. She stared at Sarah's vagina, then held up two fingers. "Hi Jax, I'm Kaila. These ok?"

Sarah nodded and propped herself up on her elbows. "Yeah, that's fine," she said, her voice muffled by a heavy mask she used when cleaning engines. "Just a touch of lube, please."

"Of course." Kaila dribbled some lube on Sarah's clitoris and smeared her fingers. "Nice night for a gangbang. Sooner you than me though, but it's a smart move letting us warm you two up first. These apes will just shoot off then go and brag about it." She smiled and slowly pushed her fingers in, while rubbing Sarah with her thumb.

Sarah groaned and let her head fall forward. Kaila obviously knew what she was doing, pushing and twisting, searching for the hidden button.

"I know you're on a schedule, but you need this now," Kaila rasped. "You're tense, way too tense. Is this ok? Tell me what you need."

"Good, it's good." Sarah whispered. She had met Kaila a couple of times in passing, but didn't know much about her. The intensity of her actions suggested she had an in-depth knowledge of female anatomy. Her fingers probed Sarah's front until they found a slight bump. Sarah moaned with pleasure and slowly lay flat.

"Good girl, your spot was easy to find. My girlfriend's seems to shift every time I look for it."

The crowd had moved around the girls, watching their cunts being used by other women. Cindy was teaching an older lady, who had been pushed forward by two of her friends, what Kaila was doing to Saz.

"You won't break it. Just stick your fingers in and wiggle them around. Pretend you're stuffing a chook."

"But it seems so... wrong. I don't do this."

"I know, but it's really no different to taking care of yourself."

"That's what I meant."

"Oh. Well Liz, you're going to have some fun when you get home, aren't you?"

Kaila was staring intently at Sarah through the heavily tinted visor. "You haven't been doing this as long as your friend, have you?" she murmured.

Sarah shook her head slightly.

"Thought so. Personally, I wouldn't let any of these dicks, well any dick, near me, but starting here is a brave, but smart move. A selected crowd, and good support. Can I lick you?"

"Yes."

"Thank you." Kaila dropped her head and slowly ran her tongue over Sarah's inner thigh. Sarah sighed and tried to relax. Kaila was right. She was wound up tight as a spring, and a bit of close attention wouldn't be a bad thing before fifteen guys went through her.

"That's it Liz. That feels great. Try the handle of the pipe wrench for a bit, but we're going to have to get a move on. These guys might come in their pants and may not get hard again."

"Ok Cindy, if you're sure." Liz picked up the tool and looked dubiously at it. "It's steel and pretty big."

"It's fine. Big and hard. Just what I like."

Kaila chuckled at Cindy's response and sucked on Sarah's clit, flicking her tongue over the pearl. Her fingers stroked the corresponding spot inside Sarah, making her moan quietly and slowly roll her hips in time. Under the visor, Sarah closed her eyes and tried to relax and let Kaila work her magic. She had never previously considered having a woman play with her sexually, but she now could feel the appeal. She took a deep breath as a wave of emotion slowly rolled over her. It was different to a dick induced orgasm, and just as satisfying.

"There you go. I felt that." Kaila leaned forward and kissed Sarah's mound. "Hope you enjoyed that, and good luck for the rest of the night."

"Thank you Kaila." Sarah reached down and stroked the woman's face. Kaila smiled and moved away to let the next woman play.

"There you go Liz, well done. You did something nasty to another woman, and the world didn't collapse."

Liz had been giggling uncontrollably as she shoved the wrench handle into Cindy, who grimaced with each push. One of Liz's friend's put a hand on her shoulder and gently removed the wrench.

"Carn Liz, you need to let someone else have a go." She smiled at Cindy. "Thanks. Not sure what we've started with her though."

Cindy shrugged. Her vagina hurt from the steel dildo that rattled around inside her, but she couldn't complain. She allowed it. "All good. Happy to help." Cindy looked at the crowd and asked if anyone else wanted to join in. A woman about their age was staring at Sarah's mons and hesitantly poking it, but the remaining women shook their heads.

"Ok let's get this show on the road. Guys, it's your turn." Cindy sighed and lay back, waiting for the first cock to enter. She really wished Jax was here. She had to give Sarah props for filling in, but Jax was fun to work with. Banter flew easily between them, and time passed quickly.

"Hi, umm... You sexy slut. Sorry... you know, it's part of the night. Anyway, I've been waiting for this. I'm covered and ready to cum."

Cindy tilted her head to check and smiled at the middle-aged guy. "All good. So have I, so lube me up and let's go."

The bloke held her thigh with one hand and slowly guided his dick into her with the other. He groaned in delight as he slowly slid his cock through her. "God, you're fantastic."

Cindy settled back and made appropriate noises. She quickly glanced sideways to see Sarah getting her first cock of the night. "Looking good, Circuit Slut. Way to work a dick."

Sarah grinned under the helmet and stuck a middle finger up at Cindy. She was feeling pretty good after Kaila's attention, and her first guy seemed to be a no nonsense bloke. Just a cursory nod, and in. It was very different to her usual sex, where she teased and drew out some worthwhile foreplay. This was good in its own unique way. No expectations. Just rutting by males.

Both blokes finished about the same time. Cindy's guy wailing "Oh God" multiple times, Sarah's just with a grunt and his thanks as he pulled out and dropped his condom in the bin. Neither girl had a chance for a breather before the next two men were riding them hard.

After the fifth, Cindy called time out for a break. "How you going?" she asked Sarah, who had been panting hard after the last, very long dick tried to puncture her insides.

"Not too bad. I didn't think just lying there would be so hard. I'm sweating like I ran a marathon." Sarah took a sip of water through a straw. "That last guy... Geez, what a whopper. He kept hitting my insides, and it wasn't pleasant."

"Yeah, I watched him wank, then put it in. He was a good length, but he seemed to enjoy making you uncomfortable. You meet your fair share of arseholes in this business."

"Mmm. Guess so." Sarah took a deep breath and quickly let it out. "Ok, let's go. No time to muck around. Five down. Ten to go."

Cindy gave her a hug. "Good girl. You're doing well. If you need to tap out, let me know."

"Thanks, but I should be right to hang in. Oh, hi." Sarah turned to a middle-aged couple she didn't really know, who coughed politely and approached them.

"Hi, I'm Amy and this is my husband Stuart. He's shy, but he'd like to have sex with you," she said, pointing at Cindy.

"No, please Amy, I'm ok just being part of the audience. I don't want to make a fuss."

"Now, Stuart, you said this lady has lovely breasts. Which she has, by the way."

"Thanks," Cindy replied, wondering what the two were up to.

"I'll, umm get back to work, ok?" Sarah stifled a laugh as she jumped up on the bench and waved the next guy forward. She had no idea what Cindy was in for, but it was going to be interesting to watch. She pulled her legs wide and opened herself up with her fingers. "Hi, I'm Jax. Welcome to my pussy."

Cindy watched Saz go, then turned back to the couple. "So what can I do for you? I'm not allowed to do anything special, you know."

Amy nodded. "Oh, that's fine. We understand you can't tailor your act for everyone, but I was wondering if I could stand by his side when he's... in you. Just so I can lend my support if he needs it."

"Well, that's ok I guess. I don't see a problem with that. I'll, umm, get ready."

"Oh, that's wonderful." She turned to her husband and rubbed his shoulder. "I knew she'd be a good sport. Now take your clothes off and start stroking your penis."

"Yes, dear." Stuart removed his gear and looked hungrily at Cindy. "You do look lovely."

Amy took a deep breath and tutted. "Oh, dear Stu. You can't do anything with your willy like that. What will this lady think, you trying to put that flaccid item into her? Let me help."

Cindy propped herself up on her elbows and watched Amy slowly remove her blouse, then step out of her skirt. 'This is a strange couple,' she thought, wondering what was next.

"Now I know my bosoms aren't as large as this young lady's, but you can squeeze them as I suck your cock. You like that, don't you?"

"Yes, I do, dear. Thank you."

Amy smiled and removed her bra, rubbing her tits on her husband's front as she slid down until her mouth was aligned with his wilted cock. She looked up at Cindy. "Be a dear and pass me down a French letter, please."

"Uhh, sure." Cindy said and tossed her a condom. Amy caught it and tucked it into the band of her underpants.

"Thank you, dear." Amy gave her husband a couple of tugs, then put her lips around his cock and started expertly sucking. Stuart placed his hand on her head, but stared hungrily at Cindy.

"You have a wonderful looking body, and such a tight looking vagina. I think I'm going to enjoy having sex with you."

"Umm, thanks?" replied Cindy, wondering what the story was with these two.

She wasn't alone. The guy banging Sarah slowed to a trot and asked, "Are they part of your act?"

Sarah shook her head. "I'm as confused as you about what's going on."

"Weird. Oh well, takes all sorts, I guess. Do you mind if I rub your clit?"

"True, and you can, but gently. It's feeling overused."

"I can imagine. Holy shit!"

Amy had removed her undies and was furiously rubbing her clit while deepthoating her husband. A murmur went through the crowd with the unexpected bonus on show. Amy and Stuart were known to a few of the attendees as prim and proper members of the local classic car club, with their car of choice being a bland 1962 Vauxhall Velox.

"I did not expect this," Sarah laughed. "Never would have picked them for exhibitionists."

"Not wrong. Like, I didn't expect to be banging a hot chick like you. I thought you'd be more like her. You know, been around the block a few times."

"Thanks. I guess. Go on, give it to me like you did earlier. That was good."

Amy stopped sucking her husband and looked approvingly at his hard cock. "That's better. I'll slip your cover on and you can enter the lady." She smiled at the audience, "And if one of you young lads would like to give me the pleasure of your penis at the same time, I wouldn't say no."

As Amy rolled the condom over her husband, a guy Sarah recognised as one of her fellow FF competitors elbowed his way forward and wrapped a protective arm around Amy. "Back off boys, I'm looking after Mrs Blanchard."

She patted her husband's arse and smiled at her protector. "Hello Thomas, I haven't seen you for a long time. I'm flattered you think I'm worth having relations with. And call me Amy."

"To be honest, umm, Amy, I've dreamed of this for years. Would not miss my chance for anything."

"Good boy. I like your enthusiasm for your old teacher." Amy clapped as her husband pushed his dick into Cindy. "Oh well done Stu, you piece of shit. That's it, use the whore like Thomas is going to use me. Except Thomas," Amy said as she bent over the bench, "you don't need any of those things with me. Fill me with your man juice. Use me hard."

Cindy slowly looked over at Sarah, who shrugged her shoulders. "Dunno. Go with it."

Cindy gave her a wry smile and went back to watching Stu fuck her and Tom fuck his wife. She had come to the conclusion a while ago that people were strange when sex was involved. Stuart was yelling at his wife about how dare she let some random guy fuck her, and she was screaming back that he was a terrible lay and he should just wait until she got home so she could break his cock in her unfulfilled cunt.

She hoped Sarah was having some less dramatic sex.

Sarah's first of the second round had come, then left after asking for her phone number, which was politely declined. Guy seven came immediately, much to his embarrassment and ribbing from his mates. The consensus was he should have spent less time wanking so he could have spent more time fucking. Guy eight grinned wolfishly at her, and she just wanted the night to end. She was hot, she was tired, and she was sore. Sarah had expected her fanny to be the problem, but her lower back and legs were protesting about being held basically in one position for so long. She groaned with relief when guy eleven said he'd like to fuck her doggy style.

"Thank you. That is not a problem. Doggy for the rest of you guys, ok?" A murmur of consent rippled through the crowd, followed by camera flashes as snaps of her presenting her arse were taken. Sarah was glad she still had her helmet on. Photos of herself would be flying around the web, and she didn't want to be identified. Cindy and Jax didn't mind the publicity.

Cindy had said goodbye to Amy, Stuart and Thomas. The three had all come, and Amy thanked her for her good sportsmanship.

"Finding someone around here who is prepared to go along with our... interests is rare. I would love it if you would consider spending a few hours with us? We would naturally pay for your time," Amy said.

"And we would love your friend to be involved as well," Stuart quickly added.

"Sure. Umm, I'll get your details from Mick and give you a call."

"Lovely! And Thomas," Amy said, turning to the young man, "would you care to give me an early Christmas present at home."

"Not a problem, Miss." He scooped up his clothes and grinned at Sarah and Cindy. "Thanks for the show, but, you know..."

Cindy waved back. "Go. Have fun."

Amy pushed her way through the audience and hugged Bob. "Well Robert, good luck for the future. We're going to miss you working on Vauxy."