My Daughter, the Porn Actress

Story Info
I make a shocking discovery. And then another.
10.8k words
4.67
62.2k
176

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers

I don't know if this will be a stand alone story or not. It's up to you good people and fellow perverts. Vote and comment at the end if you want more. As always, all characters are over 18 and are consenting adults. Enjoy!

Uh uh. No way. It couldn't be. But it was.

I was searching porn, like I sometimes do when I'm feeling horny. My wife Anna wasn't home, and it's not like she put out much any more anyway. Ever since my insurance business had hit it big, my wife, once a sweet and warm woman, now busied herself with all the fancy, phony things like a country club membership (that I never wanted) and fancy lunches etc. When I tried to make love to her, she always was tired now, she had a long day, and so on. She had a long day? I worked 12 hours a day during the week and another half day on Saturdays. We used to have sex all the time when we were struggling, made love, got kinky, wherever the mood took us. Now those were the good old days. I wondered if she even loved me anymore, or just my money.

The one good thing to come from our marriage was our daughter, Lindsay. She was smart, funny, and lovely. And a sweet kid. Until she turned 19, a few months ago. Since then she'd become a total bitch. It kills me to say that, but it's the truth.

She had a job with an internet company, or so she told me. I don't think she told her mother much of anything. They barely spoke at all, which seemed fine with Anna. It was tearing me up that my beautiful daughter, with whom I used to be so close, was now a virtual stranger to me. And she is beautiful. 5'7" with long brunette hair and a very pretty face. And if I must say so, a great body. Girls don't hide all that much from their parents any more, with the clothes they wear. Her legs went on forever. She had a trim waist and nice full breasts. I shouldn't have thought about her like that, but when your wife is shutting you out at home, the eye wanders to what's around.

I could have had affairs. I was still a good looking guy at 44, just under six feet, with a full head of hair greying at the sides and a trim build. There were women who worked for me who let me know they were available, but I'm a believer in you don't shit where you eat. Also, a couple of female clients had also dropped hints. Again, though, that could hurt my business. So I was reduced to porn on my home office computer. I was successful, making money hand over fist, and absolutely miserable at home. BTW, my name is David, and we live in Pompano Beach, Florida.

So, one Saturday afternoon, while my wife was at one of her functions and my daughter was out doing who knows what, I surfed for something to jerk off to. I went to home page, and, not seeing anything there, skipped to the second page. And there, halfway down, was a girl with a dildo in the thumbnail that looked frighteningly like Lindsay. Uh uh, no way, it couldn't be. I clicked on the link. Enlarged, it really looked like her, half naked in one of those ridiculously short schoolgirl skirts up around her hips, a white shirt open to expose her breasts, and the tip of the dildo touching her pussy, which was almost completely shaved except for a small triangle of hair above her pussy. I was afraid to start the video and confirm what I suspected. I thought it over, and over. And over again. Did I want to be sure? I looked at the model's name at the bottom of the page, which said "Donna Spanx". A porn name if ever I heard, or in this case, read one.

After wavering back and forth for 20 minutes at least, I finally decided I had to know. So I clicked the link to start the video. It was a relatively short one, 8:44. But it was more than long enough to find out. Actually, 10 seconds was long enough. Once I saw her kneeling on a bed and I heard her voice, I knew. It was Lindsay. She was Donna Spanx. She was talking to the camera, and it was obvious this was from a webcam that someone had copied to the site. I was already in despair when I heard her say "So, daddy, you want to see me fuck myself? Pretend it's your big daddy dick I'm going to suck and fuck? My little cunt is so wet for you, daddy. So hot and wet." And she giggled in a way that was uniquely Lindsay. If I hadn't known it already, that was the final confirmation. My daughter was doing internet porn.

I paused the video, and was thinking my life couldn't get any more depressing. My daughter wasn't breaking any laws, but what father wants his daughter doing this for a living? Especially since once it's on the internet, it's there forever. It's going to follow her for the rest of her life, whatever she chooses to do in the future, I was thinking. I looked below this video, where there were other links, and most were more of Lindsay...or should I say, Donna Spanx... and while some were more webcams, some looked like regular videos, with her performing with men...a couple with women...and two threesomes, one with another girl, and one with two guys. Great, this just keeps getting better and better.

At this point I don't know what compelled me to go back to that first clip, but I did, and I played it. "Donna" was talking very dirty to her "daddy" as she opened her shirt (no bra) and got on her knees, facing away, showing her ass to the camera, with a tiny pair of see through white panties. Oh, and she also had knee socks on, for the total fantasy.

As she ran the dildo, 9 inches and thick as my wrist, over the crotch of her panties while she was bent over, moaning and still talking dirty for the camera, I found myself, to my shock and disappointment, getting hard. And I mean HARD. My cock felt like it could tear through my underwear, the fly of my pants, and a steel block if it was there. No denying, I was incredibly turned on. "Donna" pulled her panties aside, and I got my second look at her pussy, from the angle I love best when I'm having sex. I heard her say "Doesn't my pussy look delicious, daddy? Don't you just want to shove your face in it?" And god help me, I did. I wanted to bury my face in that sweet looking little cunt of hers and lick her to a screaming climax. I wanted to rub my hands all over her ass and flick my tongue on her clit. Then she showed why she called herself Donna Spanx. She took one of her hands and spanked herself, hard, while she ran the dildo over her lower lips, and she cried out like it was the greatest thing she ever felt. She then stuffed the fake dick into her pussy while spanking herself five, six times. She had an orgasm (fake?) and then flipped onto her back, to the position I first saw her in. She proceeded to take her panties off and really fuck herself hard as she rubbed her breasts with her other hand, stopping to pinch her nipples every so often. And all during it, she kept talking about fucking her "daddy", all the dirty things she wanted to do with him. Finally the show was over, and I was torn between wanting to throw my computer out the window and jumping into the screen to bang the hell out of my daughter.

I sat there, fuming, yet also beyond aroused. I clicked one of her regular videos, a 22 minute clip of her fucking a faceless guy. She also called him "daddy", slipping out of an incredibly short pair of Daisy Dukes and pulling off her tight sweater, so she was just in a pair of panties, red lace. She started by stroking the cock while the guy stood by the side of the bed asking him if he wanted to fuck his dirty little girl and more. Then she went down on him, sucking that 8 inch cock almost all the way into her throat. I didn't know if I wanted to take his place or beat him to a pulp. She gave him a wet, sloppy blowjob, just the way I used to love. She sucked and played with his balls, licked him all over, teasing and sucking. After a while of this, she got on her hands and knees, and begged her "daddy" to fuck her doggy style. He did it, pulling her panties to the side, not gently, or lovingly, but like she was a cheap whore, pounding away while she moaned and talked dirty to him. She begged him to spank her for being such a dirty whore, and he did, and he spanked her hard, turning her ass deep pink. She pretended like she was loving it, then she got on her back and let him fuck her in that silly porn style, where the guy is on top but not coming close to touching the girl except by their genitals. Who the hell fucks like that?

Then they switched around again, and she rode him, on her feet, and bouncing hard. All the while, the filthiest language came from her mouth and she leaned forward so her tits were in his face and her broad ass spread wide so you could see her winking asshole and her pussy full of cock. Finally, when he was ready, she moved off him and jerked him off all over her face. He gave her a decent load, mostly on her chin and lips. Lindsay licked it up right for the camera and she said "Daddy, you're so fucking delicious!" before the scene ended.

By now, my balls actually ached and I couldn't deny it; I needed relief and I wanted to watch Lindsay while I did it. So I clicked on another link, the one with her in a girl-girl-guy threesome. I know, I'm going straight to hell. But I was in desperate need to cum.

This scene was almost 30 minutes. It started with Lindsay- "Donna"- and the other girl, a lovely blonde with the cutest little body, making out on a couch. Both were wearing the schoolgirl outfits. They kissed deeply, opening each others tops and playing with each others tits while they moaned and giggled. They then reached into each others white panties and were fingering each other when an older man, about my age, came into the scene and demanded in a silly voice "What's going on here?". Lindsay was playing the daughter and the other girl was her best friend. They begged him not to tell the other girls parents or Donna's mother. We'll do anything, please daddy, yada yada yada. Of course then they made him sit between them and started kissing him, unbuttoning his shirt, and fishing his cock out. They both started sucking him, one working on his balls while the other blew his cock, and switching back and forth. Then they fucked him in various positions, also eating each others pussies, going through every position imaginable while also talking very dirty.

I couldn't take it any more. I opened my pants and started stroking my own 7 inch cock, working it in tempo with the action on the screen. I tried to convince myself that I was pretending to fuck the blond girl, but that was a lie. I was imagining banging my bitch of a daughter. Both the man and the other girl took turns spanking Lindsay's full round ass as she moaned and took her turn getting fucked from behind. There was about three minutes left to the clip, and my balls started getting tight. The guy was fucking Lindsay on her back while the blond sat on her face, and everyone was getting ready to cum, including me. He pulled out of my daughter's pussy and the girls got on the floor in front of him, and as he blasted both their faces, I came as well, my load leaping into the air and splattering down in my lap. I must have cum six or seven spurts, making a very sticky mess on my groin. The scene faded out to both girls swapping his cum with deep kisses. I was spent and dispirited. What was wrong with me that I got off to my daughter's porn scenes? Even as sexually deprived as I was. I was deprived, and I was depraved.

I had to get up and clean up before my semen dripped down and made an even bigger mess. I got up and crossed from my office to the bathroom in the other side, right by the front door. Which of course opened as I walked, covered in cum and pants around my thighs, and of course, it was Lindsay. She jumped back at seeing me right there unexpectedly, and then her pretty brown eyes went wide when she saw my condition. "Oh, god, dad..." and then she broke out in laughter. "I know what you've been doing!" she cried with laughter. "Poor dad has to jerk off. Mom not giving you any?" She was really enjoying my predicament. I covered as best I could, beet red with embarrassment, and went into the bathroom to clean up and cover myself.

I was thinking how life just sucks when I thought What am I so ashamed of? Almost everyone masturbates, but very few are making a living doing porn. Lindsay had caught me in an uncomfortable position, but I had caught her doing something worse, if she was found out. And I found out. She thought she had the last laugh. How wrong she was.

The next day, Sunday, Anne, of course, had something to do for the entire day. Lindsay had been out late the night before, so she was sleeping late. I was watching the morning news shows and thinking how I wanted to handle the situation with my daughter. Blunt force, I figured. Don't give her a chance to talk her way out of it.

Around noon, I heard Lindsay rooting around upstairs. Knowing her routine, she'd take a shower before coming downstairs, and then get some coffee before doing anything. I had to get to her before she got her coffee.

A half hour later, I heard her ambling down the stairs. "Lindsay? Can you come here before you get your coffee? I need to talk to you. Now." Hearing her say "Whatever", I knew she was already in a mood.

"What is it, dad? Sure you're not jerking off in here?" she said with a snicker. Oh, I was going to take her down a peg or three.

"Come behind my desk, honey. I need to show you something." She came, crossed her arms in a contemptuous manner and said "So? What?"

"So. This." And I ran the cued up scene of her with two guys.

It ran for about 2 minutes. At first Lindsay was wide eyed and a look of deep concern crossed her face, giving me some satisfaction that I would be able to reassert parental control. But it was gone in 10 seconds, replaced by a smirk, and she said "So? Big Fucking Deal, you know I'm doing porn."

I was deflating as quickly as I inflated. My authority was looking shaky at best. "How can you treat this as no big deal? It's a huge deal, Lindsay! Don't you know this will be with you the rest of your life? That if you go to school, or an office job, someday, somewhere, someone is going to recognize you from one of your videos. And if one person recognizes you, you can bet it will be all over the school or office before you can drink a large cup of coffee. Don't you care about that, for yourself?" I pleaded with her.

"Not really. I'm going to learn all about this business and within three years, I won't be performing any longer. I'll own my own production company and make my money off other people performing. It's a license to print money. Now I'm going to get a cup of coffee. A BIG cup." And she sauntered out of the office and into the kitchen.

I stood there furious. Her attitude just sucked. I followed her into the kitchen. "Listen" I continued, "What about your mother? How about how it will hurt her?"

"Mom hasn't exactly been much of a mom lately. Just like you haven't been much of a dad the last few years."

That hurt me, deeply. Everything I had done these last years, every hour I put into work, every dollar made, was for my family and their needs and desires. I had bought little for myself, except maybe my car, an expensive sedan. I told this to Lindsay, to no use.

"Did you ever think I didn't give a shit about that, dad? That I would have preferred to have my father around as opposed to working almost 70 hours a week? Whens the last time you came to a school function for me? When's the last time we went anywhere as a family? It's been years, dad. And mom...just don't get me started."

"What about your mother?" I asked angrily. I might be fed up with her, but she was still Lindsay's mother and deserved some respect.

"Please, dad. She's got some of those functions she's always flittering off to, but every day? Get your head out of your ass, dad. Mom's got a boy toy. She's seeing him today. At least 3-4 times a week. Young and cute. I'd do him if mom wasn't."

"How the hell do you know this, young lady?" I was in a slow burn now, a very bad state for me to be in. The only times I lost my temper was when I had been in such a way.

"I've known for six months, dad. Why haven't you? Because you're always working, always busy in your office. You know what, dad? You abandoned us, especially mom, to build your business. And then mom abandoned me to get what she wasn't getting at home. And you wonder why I'm doing porn and have serious daddy issues. Look in the fucking mirror." She stood up and stormed out of the kitchen for the stairs to her room.

I lashed out in fury and grabbed her arm, harder than I ever meant to. "You're not going anywhere!" I yelled at her.

"Ouch! Dad, you're hurting me!" Lindsay cried, holding her lower arm with her other hand. "What the hell is wrong with you!" She cried and ran up to her room, slamming the door.

I sat on the stairs with my head in my hand. Fuck, what did I do? I never, EVER, had laid my hands on either my wife or daughter. My anger was gone, but shame replaced it. Especially since I knew she was right. I built a thriving business, but at what cost? I drove my wife into an affair and my daughter into something worse. Anna I could try to talk to later. Lindsay, though, couldn't wait.

I crept up the stairs, like I was heading up to the gallows. I stood outside her door a couple of minutes, unsure what to say. I'd have to wing it. I knocked lightly on her door. "Lindsay? Sweetie pie? (my pet name for her since she was a toddler, and had been rarely used the last 5 years.) Can we talk, please? I'm so sorry I hurt you. I never should have put my hands on you like that. It's unforgiveable, but I hope you can forgive me anyway. Please, sweetie pie. Please talk to me, I promise, no more yelling." I stood waiting by the door. A minute passed, Two minutes. Just as I was about to give up, she opened the door a crack and whispered "Come on in, dad."

My daughter, the light of my life, was lying on her bed, crying, and it broke my heart. I sat on the edge and let her cry. I gently touched her shoulder and just caressed her and in no time, Lindsay let me lay next to her and hold her while she sobbed in deep pain. I said nothing, I was just her father, a source of comfort.

Finally she said "Dad, this changes nothing. I'm glad to have you hold me, but you're still going to be working crazy hours, mom will be absorbed in her bullshit, and I'll be doing what I'm doing. I'm not breaking the law, I'm getting well paid, and I can experiment sexually and deal with my issues with you."

"Why didn't you come to me, sweetie pie? I would always take time for you if you needed me. You're still my world."

"I shouldn't have to seek you out for 5 minutes of your time, dad. And I think mom is gone from here, mentally and emotionally."

"You're right, honey. I'm to blame. I had these great opportunities come along, and I took them, knowing it would mean no time with my family. But I did it for you and for your mother. The only thing I spent anything on for myself was my car. That's it. Everything else is in the bank, in this house, or spent by your mom or by you. But money is a poor substitute for love, isn't it. Well, it stops tomorrow. From now on I'm home at 5:30 every night, except a rare occasion. I'll delegate more to my managers. I know this wont fix things with either of you right away, but it's a start. I'm going to try, for you, my sweetie pie. Will you try?"

"Do you expect me to stop my job?"

"It would be my preference, but I guess it's your life. I may not like it, but you're over 18 and you can make your own decisions in your life. I'm here for you, whatever you decide."

Lindsay looked at me warily. Then she looked accepting. "OK dad, I trust you. Do you know why?"

"No, please tell me, honey."

"Because when you were worried how what I was doing was going to affect various people, you mentioned me first, mom second, and you didn't even once mention yourself."

Rabbitman55
Rabbitman55
1,300 Followers