My Daughter, the Porn Actress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Lindsay, I was mostly worried for you, then for your mom. I can take care of my own problems; I'm not going to push them onto you. Someone has something to say about you doing porn, if they're an employee, they can do it from the unemployment line. If it's a client, I'll be polite and tell them it's a family issue and not up for discussion. That's it."

"Dad, I don't know what to say. I'll try to work on our relationship if you will, best I can do." I hugged my daughter like I hadn't done in months, maybe years. It felt so good. The one problem was my body was reacting as it did to seeing her yesterday doing those nasty scenes. My dick was getting hard. Very. Hard. I couldn't control it. And Lindsay had to notice; we were too close together for her not to notice it.

"Umm, Dad? Why are you hard right now?" she whispered. But she didn't break our hug.

I tried to, but she wouldn't let me go. Her lips were right at my left ear, and her soft whisper weren't making things any easier for me. It reminded me of her performance in those videos. "Honey, I just don't know. I'm sorry. Please let me go, ok?"

She pushed back a few inches, but kept her hands on my upper arms. Then a look of realization came over her face. "Oh my god, you were watching me when you got off yesterday, weren't you? You got off to one of my scenes!" The feeling of embarrassment was all over me again. My silence was my confession. "You did, didn't you! Which scene, or scenes, did you watch? Which one got you off?"

"Lindsay! I'm not going to answer that!"

"Why not, daddy? You want for us to have a better relationship. It starts with being honest with each other." She let go of me and looked me right in the eye. "Tell you want, daddy. Let's go downstairs, I'll make us breakfast, and we'll play a game called The Truth. It's a simple game. We take turns asking questions of each other, and the person answering has to give a completely honest answer. It's a great way to build trust."

I had serious misgivings about this. It could be much more humiliating for me than for Lindsay, who obviously was fairly immune from shame. She was bound to ask me some very personal things, some that a daughter shouldn't know about her father. But I had a damaged relationship to repair. With a sigh, I said yes.

I made more coffee while Lindsay whipped up some eggs and toast, and microwaved some pre-cooked bacon. Within ten minutes we were eating, and not really talking yet. We kind of silently agreed to start after breakfast.

So we were in the family room after eating. My office is more private, but it's MY office, hardly neutral territory. We needed to be on as equal footing for this as possible. We sat on the couch, at opposite ends, turned partially so we faced each other. I can't speak for my daughter, but I was nervous as hell.

"So, daddy, who goes first?"

"I don't know, honey. Your game, so you tell me."

"Ok. You can go first then. You can aske me anything at all, and I have to answer. Just one question, though. Then it's my turn, and back and forth. OK?"

"OK. So...I guess my first question is how long have you been doing porn for money?"

Lindsay showed no signs of embarrassment. "Almost a year now. Since about 4 months after I turned 18. Now my turn. Do you and mom even have sex any more at all?"

Ouch. A very sensitive spot on her first question. "Not in a while now. Maybe two or three times a year, for the past four years. My turn. How did you get started?"

"I was tired of asking you or mom for money for things. I was looking online for a job and I answered an ad for 'models'. Big pay, so on. So I sent my picture, one of me in a bikini and I got a call to come to this office. I met with a woman, very nice and polite, and she offered me two choices. I could do photos, nude by myself for a decent, but nothing special, amount of money. Or she offered me a chance to make a lot more money doing porn. I've seen porn, and I like sex." This was making me uncomfortable, but I had to do it. I gave my word. "The first scenes were masturbation, just me touching myself or with a toy, not much talking. Then I moved on to more graphic scenes, with dirty talk. That covers how I got started. My turn. Do you jerk off to porn a lot?"

"I guess that depends on what 'a lot' is. A few times a week, maybe 3, maybe more if I have the time." I could tell she wanted to know more, but rules are rules. "My turn. Do you enjoy yourself when you're...you know."

"Know what, daddy?" She was baiting me. "What are you trying to say?"

"When you either masturbate or have sex with people in these scenes, do you get off"

Lindsay smiled a wide, somewhat wicked grin. "Yes I do, daddy. Not many of the girls really do, it's just a job, like acting. But I get off on it. A lot."

This was not easy to hear, but at the same time, it was getting a rise out of me again. My cock was getting stiff and it wasn't easy to shift around to be more comfortable and yet hide my arousal from my daughter. In fact, it was impossible. She had to know what was happening to me.

"My turn, daddy. What's your favorite things to look for in porn sites? And don't try to tell me you don't have favorite fantasies. Everyone does." She said it softly, but with a knowledge that she was in complete control of the situation.

I thought about lying but I thought she'd know it if I did. Lindsay's a bright woman, and she knows how to read people. "I like a few different things. I like threesomes or foursomes. I like older women, you know, MILFs, even though I'm no kid any more. I like lingerie, the sexier the better, and I love panties. Sex in panties." I stopped there, but it wasn't the complete list. And Lindsay knew it.

"No holding out, daddy. The whole truth."

"And...I like father-daughter roleplay," There it was. She knew it, but she wanted me to say it. "Now my turn. Why do you do so many of those daughter roles yourself? And don't tell me it's the money. It's more than just that."

She leaned back, big smile. No shame at all. "I do it because of the money, but it also gets me really hot. Like it does for you, daddy." She kept calling me daddy, which she stopped doing when she was about 12. Now, seven years later, here it was again. And it was the way she was saying it. Always with a little emphasis, teasing. "My turn. Daddy...is your cock really hard now?" She stared at me, at my crotch and she licked her lips, hungrily. "Remember, only the truth."

"Yes" I moaned. She had me in her grasp, figuratively. So far. "My turn. Is your pussy wet?"

"No, daddy. It's not wet, It's soaked. My panties are saturated. My turn. Would you like to see?"

Oh god, here came that train to hell. "Yesssss" I hissed. "Desperately."

Lindsay giggled. "My poor deprived daddy. How long has it been since mommy fucked you?"

"Months. I don't even remember the last time."

"What about a blowjob, daddy?"

"Even longer. A couple of years, I think."

My 'actress' daughter put a look of feigned shock on her face. "Daddy! Mommy hasn't sucked your cock in years? That's not right. We'll have to do something about that. After you see my pussy, that is." And then Lindsay tugged her form hugging shorts down past her hips and all the way down her long, luscious legs. She leaned back against the arm of the couch in a red t-shirt and a pair of white with pink hearts panties. She put one leg over the back of the couch and one foot flat on the carpet, showing the crotch of her panties to me. Lindsay ran a finger up and down the cleft of her cunt, prominent in her wet panties. And wet they were. I could see the dark area right there, and I caught a whiff of her scent. I could smell my daughters pussy, seeping into the air. "Do you want to see more, daddy? I know you watched me in my videos, but maybe you want to see it up close? Tell me, daddy. I need to hear you beg."

At that moment, I would have done anything for her. I would have jerked off naked in Macy's window if she told me to, to get to her pussy. "Please, sweetie pie, let me see your pussy. I need to see it so bad. I've been without for so long."

"Poor daddy. Here you go." She tugged the crotch to the left, and I could see, up close and personal, her smooth, even lips and her tiny little asshole. At the top was the hood protecting her clit, her pleasure center. I leaned over to get a closer look, and I swear I was salivating. I got within a couple of inches, between her spread thighs, when she put her hand on the top of my head and said "Not yet, daddy. You have to earn it. The boys in the movies get to just eat me, but I want more from my daddy first. Come here" Lindsay said, using her forefinger to beckon me up to her face.

I crawled up, hovering over her and she said "Kiss me, daddy. Kiss me like your favorite lover." I was on her in a flash, our lips crushing together, my tongue darting in and out of her warm mouth. Our tongues danced and out bodies were grinding against each other. I wanted her, my own daughter, more desperately than I wanted any woman ever before.

I moaned "Oh baby, I'm so hot for you! I want to eat you, lick you, fuck you, everything!"

"MMM My naughty daddy. Now you can go down on me. I'm going to ride your face!" She pushed me over on my back and aimed her pussy right over my mouth. I had a perfect view of Lindsay's delightful ass as she sat on my face. I grabbed onto her curvy cheeks as I sampled the sweetest pussy I ever tasted in my life. Slightly musky, with a heady fragrance. My tongue explored the creases and folds and her hips wiggled around, forcing her cunt to my face and that perfect ass twerked all around.

"Daddy, you have such a talented tongue! Are you sure you haven't eaten a pussy in over a year?" she said in a teasing, playful, breathless tone. "I like when a man darts his tongue in and out, like he fucking me with his tongue. And daddy...'Donna' loves to be SPANKED!"

I couldn't answer directly, but I could with my actions. I started fucking her with my tongue and SPANKED! her round, soft ass, hard, like I saw her being spanked in her scenes. SPANK! SPANK! over and over as she ground down hard on my face, smothering me, drowning me in her hot cunt juice. Her ass was bright red and her thighs were shaking on both sides of my face. Lindsay shoved her fingers to her clit, rubbed herself hard and fast. "Tongue fuck me, you dirty daddy. Tongue fuck your little girls cunt! Fuck, I'm cumming all over my daddy's face!" as she gushed her hot creamy juices on my chin and nose. It was delicious, and I loved her pussy. I couldn't wait to fuck her.

But she made me wait. "Now, daddy," Lindsay said, breathing hard, as she climbed off my face, "I could blow you right now. Or, you can give me 20 minutes, and meet me in my room, and I'll do everything to rock your world. Can you wait for me, a short time? I'll be the greatest fuck of your life, daddy." She looked at me earnestly. "It's your choice, daddy. I'm worth it. I promise."

How could I say no? As horny as I was, desperate to have her suck my dick until I shot my cum down her throat or over her face, she had me wanting her body, all of it. "I'll wait, honey. I might need to ice my balls, though."

She reached for my crotch and gave me a squeeze. "Don't you touch that cock, daddy. It feels like it's going to be perfect for my pussy. Keep your pants on, and NO TOUCHING! 20 minutes. Don't be late." And then she bounded up the stairs, giggling her distinctive giggle.

I sat on the couch, disheveled, my head spinning, my face coated with her girl cum and my heart pounding with lust. I cared not a whit that Lindsay was my daughter. Right now, she was a sexual creature, a slut and proud to be one. The minutes ticked by like hours. And my cock ached, so badly.

At 19 minutes, I got up and moved up the stairs, kind of slowly, with the pressure in my groin. I got to her door and knocked. "Come in, daddy. I'm ready."

When I walked in, Lindsay was in that schoolgirl 'uniform' I saw her wearing in that first scene for the webcam. She was on her bed, on her knees, legs wide apart, hips thrust forward a little and her hands on her hips. Her white stockings were over her knees, partially up her thighs. Saddle shoes. Otherwise, same white shirt, and same ridiculously short skirt that barely covered her groin. And same cheap looking make up, heavy eye shadow and thick red lips. I swallowed hard, speechless.

"Do you like this daddy? I wore it special for you" she giggled again. "We're going to have so much fun together. I'm going to be your personal slut. Your very own whore. And you're going to fuck me better than anyone ever has fucked me before. I may even let you fuck my ass, if you do a good job. You wanna fuck my tight little ass, daddy?" She reached behind her and slapped it herself.

I thought my cock couldn't ache more while I was downstairs, but I was wrong. I was throbbing in my slacks, and it was apparent to Lindsay. "I'd love to shove my cock in your ass, honey. After we do so many other dirty things together."

She bent forward further, so her face was by the footboard and her ass stuck up in the air. There were those same sheer white panties, almost completely see-thru except for the panel in the crotch. "Come closer, daddy. I've been wanting to do this with you a long time. That's why I play that role so well in my porn. Because it's so real for me. Now get your body over here."

I walked to her until my groin was just over the footboard and Lindsay's face was inches away. She leaned the rest of the way forward and kissed my cock through the fly of my pants. A lot of those kisses. "Daddy, I love how hard your dick gets for me. Were you this hard when you beat off to my videos last night? Were you fucking me or Amy, the other girl, in your mind? Or were you taking turns, like the 'daddy' in the scene."

"Mostly you. Daddy's girl. I wanted you so bad, and I wanted to punish you at the same time."

Lindsay opened the button on my waist, and slowly tugged down the zipper. "I can't wait to take daddy's hot cock in my wet mouth. Let's see what we've got here." She fished my cock out through the fly on my boxers. "MMM it looks delicious. You should have shared your cock with me a year ago! If I had only known mommy wasn't taking care of you." Lindsay carefully placed small kisses all over the head of my cock, paying special attention to the tip and the glans. She flicked the tip of her tongue all over the underside. "I'm going to be your personal porn star, daddy. I'll play any game you want, and worship your cock. But you're also going to have to worship me sometimes. I can be submissive, but sometimes I like to dominate too. Is that acceptable, daddy? Tell me before I engulf your cock all the way in my mouth."

Lindsay looked up at me, her right hand holding me by the base. I would have agreed to anything at that point, and what she was asking was nothing to hesitate about. "I love that idea, baby. Show me how much you love my cock. Show daddy."

My daughter swallowed me half way, to the middle of my cock, eased back, then a little deeper, eased back again, and finally took me to the back of her throat. Lindsay held me there as my head tilted back. I was lost, there was no going back, even if I wanted to, and I didn't want to go back. I loved her and wanted it all with her. She massaged the underside of my cock with her tongue and my hips were moving beyond my control. I held Lindsay's face in my hands as I fucked her mouth. My dick was getting soaked with her slimy saliva, which was dripping to the front of my boxers and also to my grey slacks. I briefly thought how I would have to hide these from my wife. If she even cared.

Lindsay pulled off from my cock, leaving a thick trail of spit on her chin and her white shirt. "Get out of your pants, dad" she urged me. She wasn't just playing the dirty role any more. My daughter was consumed with the same genuine lust flowing in me. We both shucked our shirts, leaving her bare chested with those lovely 34C tits, pale and teardrop shaped, with dark pink nipples. I got out of my pants and boxers, she stayed in her skirt, panties and stockings, and when I was naked I pounced on the bed. I was kissing her neck and shoulders and Lindsay was doing the same to me. "I'll worship you again later, dad, but right now you've got to fuck me. Just tear my panties off and bang me hard!"

In my hyper aroused state, I couldn't resist. I did as my daughter asked and tore her panties to pieces. She moaned with her heat and her legs went on my shoulders as I slid into my girls overheated cunt. Tight as she was, she was also so wet I sunk right in. My big full balls rubbed against her ass and Lindsay twisted around like her body was on fire. I hunched over her, kissing her hard as my dick drove into her over and over. We were fucking hard, animal lust taking us over. Lindsay's bed was thumping against the wall with every thrust. We grunted into each others mouths. My hips rose and fell, hard and fast, like I was trying to pound her into the mattress. I don't know how I held out more that five strokes, horny as I was, but I did, holding out until I felt Lindsay's cunt spasming, gripping onto my dick, and I came a stream into her, churning her pussy with both our juices. We kept moving together, slowing down as our climaxes faded. It might not have been the kinkiest, dirtiest fuck we both planned, but it was the hottest either of us ever had. It couldn't have been more than two minutes.

We were clinging to each other, both of us shivering as our orgasms gradually evaporated. I couldn't move off Lindsay's soft body. I hadn't felt a woman, really felt her, in months. Years, really, if we're talking about how long since a woman had given herself to me so willingly and wantonly.

It was quiet enough to hear a pin drop, except for the sound of our gasping for breath. After a few minutes, I rolled to my side and I said "What the hell did we do?"

Lindsay, still breathing heavily, said "Whatever it was, I fully approve. Dad, that was the best fuck I've ever had. Better than any man has ever made love to me, better than any man has fucked me. Better than any scene I've been in. But what did happen? We were playing like that, and having a hell of a great time with it, but then...what came over us?"

"I don't know, honey. But all I know is I went from wanting the nastiest fantasy there is to wanting you like I never wanted any woman before. Even your mom. It was like being possessed. I needed you like I never needed anyone. And I still feel that way. I want you again and again, like that, like we were playing right before. I'd even like to make love to you slow and gentle. What's wrong me with, Lindsay? You're my daughter, for goodness sake. I shouldn't be thinking of you like that." I covered my face with my hands.

Lindsay rolled to me, and grabbed my wrists, pulling my hands from my face. "Dad...daddy...don't feel bad. I wanted this every bit as much as you did. More, even. It's been a fantasy of mine for a long time. As I said, that's why I'm so good in that role playing in my scenes. I imagine the guys are you, and I get so damn excited. I'm glad you found out, both because of this, and because I was getting tired of hiding my life from you."

"Honey, I never thought about you like this until yesterday. If I hadn't been so lonely, I never would have found this out. And I can't believe I went along with this so willingly. I'm a fucking monster."

"I HOPE you're fucking monster, daddy. Because I'm not done with you. Not today, nor tomorrow, nor for the foreseeable future. If you want me, that is. I'm hardly going to force you. But I want you if you want me. Don't keep depriving yourself of sex and affection, dad."

"Lindsay, I never thought I would cheat on your mother. I've had opportunities. Women who work for me, clients. A few have come on to me a number of times. But I always resisted, saying to myself you don't shit where you eat. And now I've slept with my own daughter, which is like eating right out of my own toilet. If your mother finds out, no matter what she's done, or who's she's been sleeping with, there will be a shitstorm of epic proportions."