My Daughter, the Porn Actress

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lindsay got a frustrated expression on her face. She said to me "Come downstairs with me, daddy. Time for a little schooling for you." She grabbed my hand and we went down to my office, both of us buck naked. I sat at my computer, not sure where this was going, just certain I wasn't going to like it.

Lindsay was at my side, typing into the keyboard in an expert manner her entire generation shares. After a few seconds, she said simply "Watch this".

It was a different porn site, a pay site. I guess Lindsay had an account, though I couldn't imagine why. She guided us to a page that said The Dirtiest MILFS anywhere! Alarm bells went off in my head.

Lindsay typed in a couple more words and there on the screen was Anna, my wife of 22 years. She was on a bed, lying on her back, in business style attire, a grey jacket and mid thigh skirt with a white blouse. Her legs were clad in dark hose and she had on black pumps. I had to admit, objectively, that she was still a very sexy woman, with short chestnut hair in a curly mop, tan skin, long legs and a curvy body with 38C boobs. She looked very fuckable or so I would have thought if I was searching for this. She started talking for the cameraperson. "I wish my son would get home already. He's supposed to be here to fuck me this afternoon, since my limp dick husband can't seem to take care of me. I wonder where he could be already?" Twenty seconds later, into the room walked this kid, couldn't have been more than 20 himself, good looking I have to admit.

"Hi mom, sorry I'm late, but I'm here now." He lewdly rubbed the front of his jeans, just a foot or so from Anna's face. She had her hand over her crotch, rubbing herself, and she said "Oh, that's ok, Tommy. As long as you give mommy what she needs." "I've got what you need right here, mommy." He unzipped and opened his pants, let them fall, and his cock sprung right up, no underwear to hold him back. Anna gripped his dick and immediately used her tongue to lather him up, sliding along his big dick, 9 inches or so, and he grabbed her hair and shoved his cock deep into her mouth, making her gag, but she did nothing to stop him. "Your cock looks like it's missed mommy. You're going to let me blow you, right, Tommy? Then you're going to fuck me nice and hard, any way you like. For mommy."

"Oh, yes mommy. I'll fuck you better than daddy ever could" the little shit said to my wife as he jammed his dick back into her mouth. Anna got on her knees on the bed and hiked up her skirt, revealing that she wore a garter belt attached to the stockings and a pair of satin black panties that hugged her ass. I had to stop the video at that point. I couldn't watch any more. First my daughter, then my wife. What the fuck was wrong with my family?

I pushed back from the desk and said to Lindsay "How did you know about this? How long have you known? What the fuck it going on with the two of you?" My mind felt like it wanted to explode.

"I've known for about a year. When I told you before she was having an affair, it wasn't exactly true at the time. I thought she was, the way she left here so mysteriously about who she was going to be with and where. And you just weren't home to talk to." She looked at me with an accusatory manner. She was right, I was at least partially to blame. "So I followed her one day, when she went out. She never even bothered to check if someone was following. I trailed her to this industrial park west on Sample Rd. No residential areas, lots of office and small manufacturing and some retail businesses. I saw she went into a door with a sign saying Carenden Industries. I had no idea what the hell that was, so I googled it on my phone, and all these adult sites came up. That blew my mind. I figured ok, maybe she's working in their office or something. Or I was hoping. I went into the door ten minutes later, and all these posters were on the walls of Blu-ray movies and some portraits of their 'stars'. And halfway down the hall was a picture of mom, looking stunning, all made up and professionally photographed, with the name Kitty Luv underneath. And I realized she's doing porn. I got the hell out of there before she could come out and see me.

"I drove home in a daze. Why was my mom doing porn? I thought if my friends find out, I'll die of embarrassment. I eventually found her through their website and I paid a years subscription. Why I didn't just pay a month, I don't know. The first time I saw here, with another MILF, I freaked out. I was no virgin, and I told you I like sex and even had sex with women, but this was my mom! But I had to admit, they were really hot together. It must have been like you felt when you saw me yesterday. So I looked at a few others, and this scene, the one we just started, came on. Dad, I came so hard watching them. And after I felt like you did upstairs. Like I was a sick person. But I couldn't stop watching her. I've seen all her videos. There are dozens. Every subject. She's done things I haven't. Yet, anyway."

"Like what?" I said, my anger stewing just below the surface. I couldn't believe my wife was leading this secret life. I though I knew her so well, and it was as if she was a complete stranger.

"Blow bangs and gang bangs. Interracial. At least one lesbian orgy with all sorts of toys. I really can't believe you never came across one of her scenes. Or maybe you just didn't want to notice. It took you a long time to find me there."

"Speaking of which, does this have anything to do with how you started doing it? And does your mother know?"

"She doesn't know, at least that she's indicated. But finding out about her peaked my fascination. I told you, I love sex, I have a lot of fantasies, and it's safer to do it this way than to risk meeting with strangers. It's a controlled environment, if anyone gets out of hand, they're fired and never hired again, and everyone has to get a STD test every two weeks."

"But sooner or later, your friends, your family find out. Like I did. It never goes away. Your mom, oh god, she's out there forever? How does no one at the country club know?" I was shaking now.

Lindsay held me to stop my tremors. "Dad, I'm sure people have seen her, and me. People don't usually say anything because then they are letting others know they watch porn, and while with younger people it may be no big thing, with your generation, not many want others to know they watch. They're all watching, well, most of them, but it's like a dirty secret. My friends know. Most are cool with it. A couple of guys have been assholes, but they mean nothing to me. I know you feel like I've been a real bitch for the past year, but I've been much more confident as a person, and unfortunately, I've let it carry over too much at home. But now that you know, and we have a very different relationship, I'll try to be more respectful to you, and to mom."

"Honey," I asked her, "Do you have any idea why your mother is doing this? I know I haven't been giving her much attention, but I've tried to keep at least the sexual part of our life alive. We used to have a good sex life. And now she barely will touch me. Jeez, I'm talking about with my own daughter" I shook my head. I was in an alternate universe.

"Maybe she was just looking for some excitement, some attention, and she got to like it. She found something inside herself. That's how it's been with me."

She sat naked on my desk and I could smell her pussy, drawing me back for more. "Lindsay, are you horny again?"

"Definitely, daddy. Very. Why don't we go back to our game? You can fuck me right here over your desk, after I suck you like I promised. You can even play one of my videos while we play. Or maybe you want to watch mom getting very nasty?" She slid down to the floor, on her knees, right under my desk. I pushed back enough so she had room but close enough to play one of 'Kitty Luv's" scenes. I was on the express elevator now, going down fast.

I picked a scene of my wife in a blow bang. I watched her, surrounded by 7 hugely hung men, all stroking themselves as she knelt before them in thigh high nude stockings and heels. Lindsay, stroking my dick back to full hard, said to me "Daddy, tell me what you're watching mommy do."

"She's doing a blow bang. She's got 7 very bid dicks all around her and she's going from one to another, licking and sucking them." I felt Lindsay licking my own dick from the base to the tip, then down the sides to my balls, which she also was licking. I groaned as I leaned back in my chair, giving Lindsay even more room to work. As I watched Anna go from cock to cock, sucking them while jerking two others at a time, I could feel my daughter take just the head into her mouth and apply a gentle pressure as her tongue teased my glans.

"I love the taste of you cock, daddy, especially when you're leaking some precum for me. Just make sure you don't come soon. I still want to suck you and then have you bang my hot little snatch." She was bobbing slowly up and down, sucking the shaft, making very wet sounds as her spit covered my dick and pooled on my balls and down to my chair. My hips were moving on their own as my daughter did incredible things to my cock with her lips and tongue.

In the meantime, I told her what I saw on the screen. "Your mom is starting to suck harder, really taking those dicks in deep, Some of the guys are going in all the way so their balls are on her chin. Your mother really knows how to swallow a cock. She always has." I said it with some resentment, but then Lindsay took me in her mouth, just as deep, so I poked the back of her throat and my balls were on her chin. "Oh fuck, girl. You're pretty fucking talented yourself."

"You think so, daddy? I give good head?" Back to bobbing on my cock, wet and wicked.

"Yes, baby. You give great head. Oh, the guys are playing roughly with your mothers tits, pinching her nipples hard. One is reaching between her legs and rubbing her clit fast and hard. She's moaning hard with a cock in her mouth and two in her hands.

"Fuck, daddy! You've got to fuck me now!" She pushed me back more and got up, then bent over my desk. We pushed the monitor back far enough so Lindsay could watch it too while I fucked her from behind. Her round, creamy ass was up in the air, her hips against the edge of my desk and her legs wide apart. "Come on, daddy, give it to me. Lets watch mom get covered in spunk while you pound my soaked cunt! Don't you fuck me gently either, I need a good hard fucking!"

I grabbed one of her ass cheeks with my right hand and squeezed hard. Lindsay moaned as she felt the tip of my dick exploring the entrance to her pussy. I hadn't taken the time to savor her when we screwed a couple of hours ago, but I wanted to savor her now. The head of my cock was getting coated with her sticky wetness and I moaned with her. "Look, daddy, mommy's lying on her back with her head dangling. They're taking turns fucking her face and throat! Her spit is getting all over her face and the floor! She's such a dirty whore!" Lindsay screamed as I buried my cock back into her cunt. My pubic hair was tickling her soft, bare ass as she groaned, and she said, very loudly, "You love watching your wife whore herself to all those guys, don't you! You love watching your wife service all those big fucking dicks! Tell me!"

"Yes! I love it! I love seeing my wife used like a cheap whore, like I'm using my own slut of a daughter! I was pumping my hips hard, the way Lindsay told me she needed. There was no love making, not even the raw lust we shared earlier. We were fulfilling each others dirtiest desires, fucking as if we were being filmed, and I admit, I loved it.

"Spank me daddy! I loved being spanked while I get fucked!"

SPANK! My hand cracked on her gorgeous ass, sending ripples through her cheeks. SPANK! again, and Lindsay was howling as I fucked her as hard as I could. The front of her thighs were digging into the edge of my desk as I thrust in and out. Her tits were pressed to the cool wood of my desk, making it harder for her to watch the action on the screen, but she could see enough. SPANK! More moans from my slut of a daughter.

"Fuck me, daddy. Fuck your little girl. I'm your whore. I'm a better fuck than mommy. Maybe we'll have to find out some day! Oh fuck look! The first guy is shooting his thick cum all over mommy's face!"

He was, a few thick strands of white cum all over Anna's left cheek and dripping down her neck. "Yes. you dirty boys, come all over mommy's face."

Holy fuck, even now she was playing the mommy, this time for 7 guys, and I realized they were all young enough to be her sons.

My cock was twitching like crazy in my daughters pussy, and she was gripping me with an amazing control. SPANK!. Her ass was hot pink, and you could see the marks from my fingers imprinted on her pale cheeks. "Come on, daddy, keep fucking me. Those boys are no match for a real man like you! I'm almost there, daddy! Spank me again!" SPANK! She howled as we watched my wife getting totally glazed by load after load, begging for more.

"Oh fuck, I'm cumming daddy! All over your big daddy dick!" She screamed out as I kept up the pounding, and my balls were getting as wet from her pussy as my dick was. My office reeked of pussy. I was having the time of my life, while also feeling like I was living in the Inferno.

"Stop daddy, please." I eased back my fucking. We watched as my wife, Lindsay's mother, begged for the last two guys to unload on her face, and Lindsay turned around and got on her knees again. "You're going to cum for me now, daddy. You're going to cover my face like those boys did for mommy. You're going to make me a very sticky mess" she said as her hand glided up and down my shaft and over my head. "Go ahead daddy. Spunk all over my pretty face. I want it so bad. I want my daddy's cum dripping and splattering me. Do it, daddy. Cum on. All over your slut of a daughter."

I was over the edge and I pumped my hips as my cum jetted from my cock, as my wife took a final blast herself, I hit Lindsay from her forehead to her nose, then a stream over her left eye, and more for her chin and her lips. Finally I aimed the last two shots onto her ripe tits. She wasn't covered like my wife was on the monitor, but I covered Lindsay pretty damn well. I collapsed back onto my chair as my daughter milked the last couple of drops from my tired cock, licking it off with her pink tongue. Then she was scooping what she could from her face and tits and licking her fingers clean. "Wanna taste yourself, daddy? You taste really good, salty and creamy." I nodded weakly. She could have talked me into anything at that point. She hopped on my lap and kissed me, a full, lusty kiss, pushing my cum into my mouth where she swirled it around my tongue and sucked some back again. She was right, it wasn't bad at all. "Swallow your cum, daddy. I'll swallow the rest." I swallowed, something I'd never done before, and so did Lindsay. On the screen, the picture was frozen with a shot of my wife covered all over her face and chest with all those loads of cum. What a depraved group we all were.

She snuggled against me, her head leaning on mine, her bare chest on mine, her ass in my lap. "You know, we're going to do this again, daddy. And again and again. You're a real sexual force, daddy. You should do a scene with me. Imagine how hot we'd be together!" She giggled, I chuckled as if to say "Yeah, Right". We both laughed. And then my blood went cold we heard a scream from the door to my office, open the whole time.

"What the fuck are the two of you doing!" My wife shouted at the top of her lungs. "I don't fucking believe this!"

I just turned the monitor so Anna could see her own face covered in 7 loads. "I don't fucking believe this either."

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Vote and comment if you want to hear more about this family of perverts.