All Comments on 'My Daughter, the Porn Actress Pt. 02'

by Rabbitman55

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
ManoBlueManoBluealmost 4 years ago
Dummy

The Dad is wuss

Bi47Bi47almost 4 years ago
WOWπŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•

Definitely the kind of story I love to read. Has everything 😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈😈 can't wait the next chapter soon.πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–.

RRC2RRC2almost 4 years ago
Loved it

Great story, great storytelling. I loved it.

THANKS

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
More, please

This series is the first of your work that I've read. Sure won't be the last, especially if you add to this one.

vitustrvitustralmost 4 years ago
More ...

... to come. Hopefully.

I like it very much. Nice plot and I'm eager to read the next part.

This daddy and husband - mature and confident.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 4 years ago
Need to Continue

This has the beginnings of a great series. It well written and so much potential. Gets my 5 star vote. Look forward to the next and hopefully many chapters to follow in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
b

You can't stop now, more please. 5 stars, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another great story series

This is the start of yet another great series. You create dynamic characters and interactions. Can't wait for more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Definitely More

Would love for Sharon to bring a family member into the mix, maybe a brother or mother who has just found out about her porn career and wants to get into the business as well.

Would love for you to build an incestuous families community involving Cathy and others working at that studio, with "Donna Spanx" moving over to Cathy's studio to be with "Lilly" and "Kitty Luv".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
the studio time

I loved the description of the studio and the action with the lights and all. I remember rehearsals when I was in my teens and twenties. brutal!

blackknight314blackknight314almost 4 years ago

Oh yeah!

Thanks for sharing!

luuv2watchuluuv2watchualmost 4 years ago

Fantastic. So hot. Hope this turns into a long series.

Watching wife/mother Anna, daddy/husband David and nasty slut daughter, Lindsey/AKA Donna Spanx partake in increasingly nasty and kinky variations of incestuous debauched sex, while continuing to build their porn empire, becoming the global leader in the porn industry, treating their staff and actors with respect and paying them well, inevitably dominating the market, to be the most popular studio in the world. Haha.

grenefiregrenefirealmost 4 years ago
Loved it!

I hope you write more. I’m loving this series. It makes me want to go back and continue my writing.

WargamerWargameralmost 4 years ago

Stupid story, giving a false impression about the realities of porn.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55almost 4 years agoAuthor
RE: Wargamer

I never said this was a true story. It's fiction/fantasy. If you're looking for a realistic portrayal of the porn industry, go look for a tell all or a documentary. This is simply a fantasy of mine. I went to look at one of your stories, and, as I should have known, you haven't written a thing. So your criticism is pretty much worthless. Write something of your own, then talk. BTW I'm wondering how you would know so much about the realities of the porn industry. If you have such insight, you should write about it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Thought it was well written and very entertaining, can't wait until the next part is out.

bshell47bshell47over 2 years ago
What a surprise ending or should I say BEGINNING!!

I wonder how many Daddys wish they were in this story.

Hope you decide to continue the story line.

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

the family that fucks together stays together

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Read it again, enjoyed it for the fun it was, changed my vote to 4/5

BTW have you seen the three docos β€œlife after porn?”

Suggest you do, it will explain to you the realities of porn from the horses mouth, both male and female. Some the past biggest stars too.

Do not forget Anastasia Knight, that’s wha porn does to teenagers.

Rabbitman55Rabbitman55over 1 year agoAuthor

Wargamer: I'm not a documentarian. I'm just looking to have fun with this, share some of my fantasies, and write stories that hopefully other people will enjoy. I'm well aware of how rough life can be for young people working in porn (I remember the tragedy of Shana Grant back in the 80s), but what I write is fantasy. So please, don't try to compare what I write to real life. I don't actually know much about the real porn industry. It's all for fun.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I thought it was well written and many like the incest kink. What I couldn't get past was the long term cheating and betrayal of trust. In addition, both are skanks so who would want to be with them? It's like being married to two whores. Not my thing I guess.

WillmottWillmottover 1 year ago

Disgusting story. Cuckold ahoy. Disgusting people.

mattenwmattenwover 1 year ago

No, your story is not funny, it's ugly. Mom and daughter porn actors, wife cheats on him for over two years and the cuckold has nothing better to do than fuck his daughter. Your protagonists belong in the loony bin or in jail!

What man wants to live with a porn actress unless it's her pimp!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The wife and daughter are ungrateful, disgusting pigs. The man is a worthless turd for believing everything is his fault. He’s busting his ass every day to put a roof over their heads and food on their table and THAT’S how they thank him? He’s well within his rights to put a gun to their heads, pull the trigger and dump their lifeless corpses in the Glades for the gators to eat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRabbitman55@Rabbitman55
Thank you everyone for enjoying my stories and getting me to over 1000 followers in a little more than 2 years! I do write for my own exploration of my own dirty mind lol, but it inspires me when I see so many people enjoying my writing. There's so many of us with these kink...