My Daughter's a Stud Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But Eva forcefully recomposed herself, although she couldn't get rid of all the blush on her cheeks.

"Really mom, I'm not weirded out or anything, and I'm still more than happy to talk this through with you. This is a pretty big... decision, after all." Eva attempted to calm her mother, though Sadie was still looking pretty uncertain if she should continue with the conversation. But the younger girl was not going to give up on this!

"Soooo... has it helped? With dad, I mean? Like, are you two getting along better?"

Sadie still looked pretty shamedly, clearly finding it hard to meet her daughter's eyes, but she wasn't shutting her out quite yet.

"Things haven't improved as much as I'd hoped, and, uhhh..." She trailed off, blatantly looking away from Eva now. "... Even though we decided on it we haven't even really tried to... conceive yet."

It was painfully obvious how awkward Sadie was finding this chat, and for the moment she assumed her daughter felt the same. On the contrary, Eva nearly had to bite her lip to keep herself in her seat, and all the while she was grinding her aching slit harder and harder against her chair.

It was one thing knowing her mom wanted to have another baby, but now she was admitting to being in the exact same scenario Eva had seen played out dozens of times before; couple wants a kid but are having difficulties, usually on the guy's end, so the woman comes to her and Eva happily plants a seed in her womb. What Sadie was saying could've been ripped straight out of Eva's autobiography, and as far as the daughter was concerned it was like the universe itself was screaming at her to fuck and impregnate her mother! She wasn't going to let this go now, she was going to make it happen.

"Listen mom..." Eva very gingerly attempted to broach the topic at hand. "...I get that this is really, really awkward to talk about, but I want you to know I really appreciate the fact that you trust me enough to talk about it."

"Of course sweetie. I trust you more than almost anyone else in this world, and I'm so thankful you're here to help." Sadie managed to look back up and give her girl a nervous smile.

"You, know, maybe a little 'help' is what you need." Eva started, as carefully as she could.

Sadie gave her daughter a curious look at that. "I'm not sure I understand what you mean."

Now Eva was the one who was looking far more nervous.

"What I'm saying is, plenty of other couples have trouble... conceiving a child, and if dad isn't going to be up to snuff, maybe instead you could get some... 'help' with getting pregnant yourself."

"Oh... OH! Oh goodness you mean..." Sadie stammered, beyond embarrassed as she realized her daughter was implying she should exclude her husband from the conception end of the bargain.

"Hey, just take it easy mom, hear me out..." Eva fretfully tried to calm her mother. "You remember a few years ago, Mrs. Kauffman was having trouble trying to have a baby herself? Well, she agreed to an artificial insemination and you remember how that turned out."

Sadie was still flustered, but she did remember well when her friend Harriet was going through much the same thing. "She... did seem really happy once she learned she was pregnant... even if it happened in a doctor's office."

Eva breathed out the tiniest sigh of relief, but had to fight to hide her grin. She did after all have a much more intimate knowledge of Mrs. Kauffman's insemination, enough to know there were no doctors involved, but she sure as hell knew how happy that woman was.

"It's not nearly as... unnatural as you're probably thinking. Look, I've known lots of women from my college days and from my job that had to get help... outside their marriage when they were having trouble getting pregnant. And each one of them turned out to be so much happier after the fact." Eva spoke a little more confidently as she slowly angled her hook to catch her mother.

"I want to see you happy, mom. You and dad. But I don't want to see you two try and force it and make things even worse."

Sadie didn't exactly seem relaxed now, but it was clear she was finding it easier to talk so openly about her marital and sexual dilemmas.

"You might have a point. Still, it just... I just don't feel comfortable with the idea of going to a doctor for this. Maybe I'm just old fashioned, but having a child, having that experience, it doesn't seem like it would feel right if it happened from a cold, impersonal medical exam."

"I completely understand that, mom. And to be honest..." Now Eva was finally starting to let a bit of her veil slip as she hoped to entice her mother. "...most of the women I've spoken to don't really go to see a doctor for this. They get a... a 'professional.' Someone who makes them feel comfortable, feel good about being... impregnated. They all say its' a much warmer, more intimate experience than just letting a doctor do it."

Sadie was starting to grow visibly uncomfortable again with what her daughter was telling her. "Eva, sweety, that... w-what you're saying... i-it just sounds like you want me to c-cheat on your father." The more mature woman had a hard time saying that, and Eva didn't feel very much conviction in her voice.

"I really wish you wouldn't think of it that way. Frankly a lot of them women I've spoken to about this, their husbands agreed that it'd be the best thing for their marriage..." Eva coyly suggested as she started to let more of the gloves slip off. "...And as for the others, well... you know what they say, what they don't know won't hurt 'em."

Despite the deep blush that gave her, Sadie couldn't completely stifle a small giggle, and that really proved a spike to Eva's growing cockiness.

"Look mom, no matter what all I want is to see you happy, and I really think having another baby will be exactly the thing you need to fulfill you." The cunning younger woman was now really starting to twist the screws into her mother's head. "Please don't get me wrong, I love dad, I do. But I don't want to see you trudge along in an unhappy marriage just for his sake."

Sadie's head dropped down towards the table, and every so often she let out a small huff or murmur. That was good, Eva could tell she was now seriously starting to think things over.

"What would I even... oh Goddess, I can't seriously be considering this?" Sadie started before letting her face fall to her hands, conflict growing in her heart.

Eva finally stood up from the table and moved around it, pulling a chair right beside her mother and quickly wrapping her arm around the tender woman's shoulder, with Sadie easily melting into her daughter's warmth.

"Hey hey hey, there's nothing to feel any shame about. I know from experience how much of a positive affect a change like this can have on a woman's life, and I'm sure if you went through with it you'd feel happier than you've been in a long time."

For a moment Sadie just sat there quietly, listening to her daughter and appreciating the way she was soothingly stroking her fingers along her arm. But finally the one big question occurred to her.

"Eva... why do you know so much about this? And why do you seem so dead set on convincing me?"

Now came the really hard part, and Eva had to take a long moment to compose herself.

"Okay, here's something I honestly never thought I'd tell you. Mom... I'm a lesbian..."

Sadie didn't recoil from her daughter's touch, but to say she looked shocked at that would be a major understatement.

"O-Oh? Uhhh... E-Eva... honey that's...okay, you uhhh, you know I'd never..."

Her mother's babbling response was completely automatic, Eva knew, but that was hardly the real shock she had in store for the older woman, and quickly interrupted.

"Wait mom, I wasn't finished. Truth be told, that isn't even the half of it, not even close." Eva had to take another breath, and the look on her mother's face told her the woman genuinely had no clue what she could possibly expect to hear now.

"I'm not just attracted to girls, I love having sex with them. Like, really, really love it. I've slept with literally hundreds of girls since moving to college. I have more experience seducing and bedding a woman than I have teaching. There's honestly nothing that feels better to me than lying naked in bed with a pretty girl lying on top, or sometimes more than one."

Eva was watching her mother intensively, and she could see the turmoil of rapidly fluctuating emotions scribbled all over the woman's face. From the initial shock to forced understanding, then to more concern and maybe even a little shame and disappointment. But Eva didn't stop now, she had no choice but to lay all her cards on the table.

"And I don't just have sex with these girls, mom. I fuck them. I take them hard and I take them fast and I take them for hours, over and over again. I love teaching them that I can make love to them a thousand times better than any man in their lives ever could. But there's one thing that tops even just having sex with beautiful women. I love breeding them."

Sadie looked as though she'd been stunned to horror, and even as Eva kept speaking a growing part of her was becoming terrified that she was just alienating her mother and making it so she'd never want to speak to her again. But still the daughter continued to pour her heart out, and eventually something else flickered in her mother's eyes, and that repulsion started to give way to something else. A mixed feeling, maybe even a morbid curiosity.

"You asked why I know so much about women having babies without their husband or a doctor? It's because I've impregnated dozens of women myself. It doesn't matter if its' 'artificial,' or that the sperm comes from a donor, I'm the one impregnating these girls, and they know it as well as I do. It's nothing like what their husbands or boyfriends could provide, and its' so, so much more satisfying than visiting a doctor for the same result."

Sadie still wasn't saying anything, and her face was a lot more than flushed, but Eva was starting to notice other things changing in her mother's expression. The way her breaths were coming shallower and more quickly, the way she had to lick her lips and swallow down a lump every few seconds. She still couldn't tell if it was for better or worse, but Eva definitely had her mother's attention, and her words were doing something to the older woman.

"I've been asked to do this by other women themselves, and sometimes I've suggested it to woman I was already with. But I don't just do it for their sake, I love it, mom. There's really no way for me to express how much I love knocking women up. And I've done it for so many years and for so many girls I've even got my own little reputation now. Women come to me just to ask me to fuck them like crazy and put a baby inside them, and I say yes every time. And you wanna know why?"

Eva could feel her mother almost trembling in her arm now, the older woman giving her nothing less than her most rapt, undivided attention. She felt her voice grow lower, knew her eyes were growing hazier as she finally admitted to her mother the fact she'd been so proud of for the last seven years.

"Because I'm so much more than a lover or a girlfriend to these women. I'm their Stud, mom. I'm the girl they know can change their life in ways they'd never imagined. I'm the one they want to be the one to show them what it really means to make love. I'm the one they want to be responsible for them carrying a child in their womb. It... it's more than just a passion or a perversion mom. It's my life, it's who I am and it's what I love doing more than anything else. I love being their Stud."

Eva's words hung in the air for a painfully long moment. Sadie's eyes were wide open as they bore into her daughter, and Eva couldn't tell if it looked more like her mother had just been punched in the gut... or if she'd just had a tongue buried in her pussy.

"Eva...I-I honestly don't know what to say..." Even with that Eva still couldn't tell how close her mother was to either exiling her from her home or falling into a lustful embrace. But if she hadn't decided yet, that meant the choice was still there, she still had a chance to be influenced, and Eva was going to tell her every last sordid detail she could for even the slightest chance to spark that final desire in her mother's heart.

"Then let me keep speaking. At least... l-let me just tell you a few stories. Maybe then you'll start to understand why I love doing what I do, or at least how much I love it."

Eva's voice had grown more than a little desperate by now, but despite her mother's still lingering uncertainty, the woman merely swallowed down another lump, pursed her lips and slowly nodded, allowing her daughter to continue.

"I guess... I'll start way back in high school. You still remember Stacy and Kelly, right?..."

***

Stacy and Kelly had been two of Eva's closest friends from childhood, forming a tight bond in elementary school and sticking together all the way through to their high school graduation and beyond. And with how much time the three spent together both in and out of school, maybe it was only inevitable that they started to fool around and experiment together. It started very slow, very playful and teasingly at first, but by the time they were in their senior year the three girls had loosed all inhibitions with one another. Sometimes it felt like any brief moment of privacy they had they'd be all over each other, hands caressing thighs and lips sweetly pressed together.

In truth, Eva had kissed and felt up a lot of other girls in her class (and even a couple of the teachers), but Stacy and Kelly were the two she'd shared the most intimate moments with. In one particular instance towards the end of high school, Kelly had the other two over at her house for a slumber party, one which promised to be extra fun as it was the first time her parents were going to be out of the house, leaving the three little minxes home alone all night.

Eva and Stacy had made themselves comfortable in Kelly's room, skimpily dressed in the loose t-shirts and colorful panties that made up their pjs. Seated on a couple of pillows on the floor, the two girls chatted and giggled excitedly as they awaited their third friend to return, who said she had a small surprise to show them.

"Well girls, what'd you think?" Kelly's voice rang out playfully as she emerged back into her bedroom, and Eva and Stacy's eyes were drawn to her like bees to a flower.

Kelly certainly had a surprise in store, as she reappeared dressed in an incredibly sexy lingerie, the likes of which the girls had never personally seen on another living girl. At once her two friends let out a mixed gasp and sultry holler as they drank in the incredibly alluring sight of their friend wrapped in such delicate lace.

"So I take it you think I look cute in this?" Kelly flirted at their reaction as she struck an exaggerated alluring pose against the door frame.

"Holy shit Kelly, are you kidding? Cute doesn't even being to describe it!" Stacy burst as she bubbled over with excitement.

"Seriously, it's sexy as hell! Fuck you look so hot I bet you'd even get Mrs. Elliot to drop her jaw!" Eva gushed just as exuberantly, referencing one of their schools most famously strict and yet stunningly attractive teachers.

"Awww, you girls are sweet! I'm just so glad you like what you see." Kelly giggled and glowed form the praise, skipping in to the room and throwing herself knees first onto a pillow right beside her friends.

"We way more than 'like' it. Where'd you even get it?" Eva asked as she continued to eye up her sexy coed.

"Yeah, don't tell us you convinced your mom to buy it for you." Stacy added with a coy smirk.

"As if!" Kelly recoiled in a fit of laughter from that suggestion. "No, it was actually my older cousin Jamie who bought this for me. I sorta mentioned to her I wished I had something a little spicy for a certain 'special someone'.... and she miiiiiight have gotten the idea it was for a boyfriend. But I didn't exactly say that to her face, so it's not like I was lying."

The three girls all giggled together at that.

"Well I hope you at least got her something nice in return, because seriously that piece looks gorgeous on you!" Eva continued to heap praise on her friend, all through an intensely hungry leer.

"Definitely an awesome surprise. Although it does make me feel a little underdressed in comparison. Or, maybe I should say overdressed." Stacy joked through a mildly lamenting laugh as she took the hem of her own plain t-shirt in her hands and playfully flopped it around. "This wouldn't exactly fit in a Victoria's Secret spread."

But at that minor fit of inadequacy Kelly's look suddenly got a lot more mischievous. The girl perched onto her hands and prowled right over to Stacy like a cat on the hunt.

"Oh come on now, don't say that. You look plenty sexy to me." Kelly purred right into her friend's face, and Stacy barely had time to give her an appreciative grin before the two teenagers had joined in a soft, tongue-filled kiss. It only lasted long enough for a single airy moan to fill the space between them before Kelly pulled back, each of the girl's grinning ear to ear at each other's reddening faces.

"And the same goes to you too." Kelly sighed out as she turned her hazy smile on Eva.

"Well I think you're both gonna drive me crazy before the end of the night." Eva sighed in another lust-filled tease as she leaned into the pile, not hesitating to bring her own face in with her girlfriends and find Kelly's lips, the girl just as eager to lock in to the slow, intimate embrace.

When those two finally pulled apart all three best friends were just inches away from each other, all red faced and tingling with excitement. They couldn't help but break down into another mutual fit of giggling, truly acting like the teenagers they still were.

A while later, after the trio had helped themselves to a typical slumber party 'dinner' of pizza and junk food, all three found themselves in Kelly's queen bed, all snuggled and cuddled up tight together as they watched cheesy romcoms playing on her tv across the room. But the more time that passed the less they were paying attention to what was on screen, and the more they were paying to each other's bodies.

With Kelly wedged enviably in the middle clad in her silky lingerie, Eva and Stacy clung to either side of her, softly and slowly caressing their friend and reaching out to touch each other as well. None of them were the least shy to run a hand up along one of their friend's exposed thighs or knead possessively at a soft breast. Each time one of the girls would turn her face to another they'd share a soft smile and a small giggle before leaning in to exchange a deep, meaningful kiss with one of their best friends. Kelly, the lucky one in the middle, received the lion's share of Sapphic affection, interchangeably tilting her head to either side and always being swept into a lurid kiss by Eva and then Stacy in turn.

As the minutes and hours slowly ticked by on their wonderful evening the few pieces of skimpy clothing they wore were eventually all peeled away, and by the time each girl was left completely naked on the bed they all inevitably found someone's fingers rubbing their pussy. The sporadic sounds of light giggling and little teases soon melted into a soft, constant drone of hot breaths and airy moans. Eva and Stacy spooned in even closer to Kelly, their legs wrapped tight around each of her thighs and leaving just enough room for the middle girl to wedge her fingers right between her two best friends' slits. And as they sighed in the slow-burning ecstasy, Eva and Stacy both thanked their friend by working together to pump Kelly's sweet, young pussy, one pair of fingers tweaking along the sensitive nub at the top of her cleft while another hand gingerly wormed its' way deeper inside the girl's dribbling lips.