My Daughter's a Stud Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the three teenagers wrapped each other up tighter and tighter and worked their friends' cunts into a frothing ecstasy, their heads rolled and waved together on the shared pillows. Soft sounds of carnal bliss ran right across their ears, their long hair all splayed and tangled together in a single mess. In the blinding delight every so often one girl would find her face connected with another's and instinctively lock into a searing kiss. And if they couldn't find another pair of lips to enjoy they were more than happy to lick and lavish the neck, shoulder, or throat of whichever girl they could nuzzle into.

With no commitments and no worry of interruption, Kelly, Stacy, and Eva easily lost themselves in this sensual yet overwhelmingly intoxicating embrace. Every so often one of the girls would find that crest and ride her friends' fingers just a little more wantonly until she was brought to shivering climax. The other two would merely smile in the wake of their friend's joy, and in the aftermath their efforts would then be focused on bringing the next girl in line to her own orgasm.

This was the first night Eva had ever had to just enjoy herself and her friends' bodies like this, and the three would lay in that bed, holding, kissing, and fingering each other for hours on end. They'd all known themselves to be curious before, but now that they truly had all the time and all the privacy they needed they were realizing just how insatiable they really were for these feelings and sensations.

As their evening became even more of a delightful blur, and only after she'd long lost track of how many soft orgasms she'd suffered at her friends' talented hands, at some point Eva found herself lying on her side in the middle of Kelly's bed. However this did not indicate they were ready to turn in for the night just yet; instead Eva had Kelly's pussy hovering just inches away from her lips, and she could feel Stacy nestling her head in between her own thighs.

On the verge of doing something so terribly naughty for the first time, none of the girls could help but let out a mischievous and sensual giggle before they lovingly interlocked with each other in their gentle, inexperienced daisy chain.

The tv having long ago been silenced, everything in the room was reduced to the soft, muffled hums and heady moans as they lapped and licked at each other's slits. Each girl dug her fingers into one another's thighs and hips as tightly as they were squeezing their own legs around the other one's heads. The deeply intimate friends didn't have anything to show to each other than their most passionate love and affection.

Eva buried her nose tight into Kelly's snatch, worming her tongue as deep into the other girl's delicious pussy as she could possibly reach. And it wasn't long before her own hips were rolling out of her control, urging Stacy to lick her own cunt with more and more intensity.

Each teen fiercely loved her friend's mound, ate each other out with real devotion, and ultimately that brought all three of the girls into one last shivering, spine-tingling orgasm. They smothered their own mouths in their lovers' lips, but still the room rang with three simultaneous high-pitched squeals of teenage ecstasy.

With their bodies losing all strength after the hours of constant orgasm the trio weakly broke apart. Curling up in their own corner of the bed as lingering groans and hisses continued to escape them, the three eventually looked back up to meet each other's eyes, and all instantly broke out into a wide grin as they all started giggling again.

Pulling their aching bodies over the bedsheets, the three teenagers came back together at the head of the bed, cuddling up tight once again. They kissed each other, much more slowly now as they were wracked with exhaustion, but showing no less love to their dear friends. They were as spent as they'd ever felt after their little trysts, and all were more than happy to fall asleep in each other's arms.

As Eva buried her face in the back of Kelly's neck she stretched her arm over the middle girl just so she could find Stacy's hip and softly stroke her there. Dozing in the wonderful position, Eva just kept thinking to herself what an incredible evening this had been, and what a monumentally pleasurable sensation she'd just discovered; to have her own pussy loved while she was sticking her own tongue in another's girl's gooey folds, there was a sense of... completeness that she didn't think she'd ever felt before, but by the Goddess was it a feeling she'd be chasing again as soon as she could.

***

"That was far from the first time I had fooled around with those two, but still that one sleepover was so magical. No need to hurry or hide, finish things quick before a parent or teacher walked in on us. Just an entire night where I could make love to my best friends without another care in the world." Eva spoke so much more openly now as she lost herself in her memories, and Sadie took note of the nostalgic look in her daughter's eye.

In turn Eva saw how her mother was still giving her her full attention, and didn't look like she had any intention of interrupting at this point. Her smirk started to grow a little cockier.

"Of course we all went to separate colleges, which was a bit of a bummer, but looking back that probably just meant I'd end up getting even more sexy girls in my bed than if I'd had Kelly and Stacy with me. And you know what they say, college is meant for trying new things, and I certainly had my pick of interesting 'things' to ''try out. I could literally spend the next week talking about everything I did back then, but I think for right now I'll go with one of my earlier stories in my freshman year..."

***

While Eva would ultimately wind up an English and Education major in college, her first year she was required to take an anatomy course. Unfortunately biology was really not her strong suit, and she ended up struggling a bit in the class; ironic, given she really thought herself good with the 'outside' parts of the human body, she just wasn't very good with the inside stuff.

But to her good luck she wound up having a very pretty Teacher's Assistant in that course, a one named Esther, who was happy and willing to offer her help after their labs. The girl was soft spoken, but far from introverted, just very patient and very kind in helping Eva to understand the material.

Eva would end up hanging out with Esther after their labs for a couple of weeks, where she quickly learned they'd wind up having the lab room all to themselves for at least an hour each time. And the more Eva learned, the friendlier she got with Esther, the more she got the girl to open up to her, and eventually the student started to weave some subtly flirtatious words and touches into their meetings.

Esther seemed pretty much aloof at first, either missing the cues entirely or just chalking it up to regular friendly behavior. But as Eva grew bolder she knew Esther was taking notice, gaining a light blush or a nervous bit of laughter after Eva would make a coy remark or dare to rub her arm or brush some hair behind her glasses. Eva slowly built things up over the first few weeks, until finally she felt confident enough to ask for the type of much more intimate 'anatomy' lesson that Eva was actually good at.

"Alright, another one correct. I've gotta say Eva, I'm really happy to see how much you've improved. It's clear you understand the material much better than when we first started." Ester praised the student with a sincere smile.

"Well I do owe you a ton. I never would've stood a chance in this class if you weren't such a good teacher." Eva genuinely thanked her back.

"Teacher's assistant." She corrected with a small grin.

"Well whatever you are, you make a lot more sense than anything our professor has to say."

As the two college girls shared a small smile, Eva, having been sitting just beside Ester with their notes and books spread across a lab bench, scooted her seat a bit closer and gently placed her hand over Ester's wrist.

"Seriously, I really appreciate you spending time with me the last couple weeks." Eva spoke softly, leaning closer towards the other girl, allowing her gaze to grow just a little more flirtatious.

"Haha, d-don't sweat it." Ester blushed and stammered a little through a small chuckle, but she wasn't pulling away. "Honestly I've kinda enjoyed spending time you after class. You definitely make better conversation than Professor Carlin."

"Oh yeah?" Eva questioned, her expression now openly seductive while she tipped her face even closer towards her tutor, inching bit by bit with a clear intent.

Ester knew what Eva was about to do, and although she was clearly nervous, fidgeting even beneath the younger girl's touch, she didn't move away, simply closed her eyes and allowed Eva to plant a very gentle kiss on her lips. The student pulled away after just a moment, a wicked grin plastered on her face.

"Sorry, I hope that was an okay way of saying thanks." Eva teased, not apologetic at all.

Ester was now far more nervous, but the rise in her breath let Eva know she was growing just as curious.

"N-No that was... uhh, nice... gosh I'm sorry I've just never... you know... kissed a girl..." Ester admitted sheepishly as she turned her face down in embarrassment. But Eva gently cupped her under her chin, tilting the older girl's face and forcing her to meet her eyes again.

"That's okay, but you know, if you really did like that, maybe you should let me play the TA for a little while and teach you a couple things?" Eva purred, sending a shiver down the pretty girl's spine.

Ester fell to Eva's seduction like a house of cards, and not a minute later the younger girl was pushing her TA down onto the lab table, crawling up and pinning the cute girl down. Their lips met far more feverishly this time, Eva growling hungrily into Ester's mouth as the mousy woman mewled submissively back. As they wantonly made out Eva pressed her body down onto her newest partner, pawing at her butt and forcing herself hard between the girl's hips, grinding raggedly though their clothes.

They broke apart with a heavy gasp, Ester letting out a sharp sigh as Eva forced her hips against her mound. Sweat starting to bead on her own forehead from the rising heat of the situation. The student lifted herself up just enough to pull at Ester's top and peel the offending garment up and over her head, with her cooperation of course.

"Holy crap, I never thought I'd be the one put up for observation in the lab" Ester half-giggled and half-sighed out. Eva giggled back at the joke but pressed her thumb down over the pretty woman's lips, forcing her into a placated little mewl.

"Shhhhh, I've had enough lectures for today."

The sultry student continued to kiss and nip along Ester's neck as she worked pieces off of both their outfits, and just as she'd been instructed Ester didn't say another word beyond the increasingly pleasured sighs her new 'teacher' was eking out of her.

With Ester's top half stripped bare, Eva smothered her face in kisses before leading a trail down her neck, over her small yet pert tits, and across her ticklish stomach before coming to the border of her jeans. Her soon-to-be conquest stayed strewn on the table, right where she belonged as Eva momentarily stepped down to give her a better angle at tearing the off her pants.

Her weeping pussy left open and on display, Ester peered down over her own body with a burning lust in her eyes. Eva just gave her a promising grin as she pulled her own shorts off and quickly crawled back up onto the table. Kneeling over Ester's legs, Eva manipulated her pretty little friend's body like an anatomical doll. Ester had to bite a finger as her leg was hoisted up and Eva brought her own beautiful slit right up to her own.

The captivated TA squealed out a long, aching groan as she felt another girl's pussy kiss into her own for the first time in her life, but Eva just held her wanton smirk as she savored that wonderful sensation she was quicky growing to love more than any other. The practiced lesbian started slow as she began to rock their hips together, grinding her slick lips as tight into Ester's as she could.

"Oh fuck..." Ester could only let out a heady curse as she was assaulted with such wonderful Sapphic pleasure.

Her lovely playmate melting right before her eyes, Eva gradually increased the pace, the pressure, the friction as she molded their cunts together. In what felt like no time she had Ester's leg hugged tight to her chest as she rode the young woman's pussy like a rocking horse. The older girl was letting out a constant stream of airy, loving moans, and Eva couldn't help groaning out her own delight as she scissored into her tutor harder and harder. She had full control, she knew she could make Ester do anything she wanted at this point, and right now the only thing she wanted was for the both of them to cum as hard as they could. Already feverishly forcing their pussies to kiss, Eva cranked the dial even further when she reached down and started to toy with Ester's slippery clit.

"Fuck!" Was the last thing that escaped the quiet, well-mannered TA's mouth as she craned her head back into the lab table, threw an arm over her eyes and thrust her hips back desperately into the ravishing woman that had her pinned so blissfully.

And while Ester did her best to contain a maddening high-pitched squeal, Eva giggled out her own sultry laughter-filled moan both from the sight and her own feelings of ecstasy. Their bodies both tightened and pressed needfully into each other's as the two college girls shivered in orgasm; for Ester a completely new and yet absolutely life-defining experience and for Eva merely the confirmation she so craved that let her know this was what she was put on this Earth to do.

As the pair slowly came down from their mutual high Eva allowed her now much-closer friend's leg to escape her grip, the young woman shriveling on the lab table as she fought to catch her breath. Tenderly pulling her slit away from the other girl's, Eva was still kneeling upright over Ester, and couldn't help beaming down at the pretty girl she'd successfully inducted into a life of lesbian debauchery.

This wasn't the first girl she'd ever successfully made a devoted... 'convert' of, but the sense of pride and fulfillment she got from forcing a girl to fall head over heels for her was nearly as good as the actual orgasms she received from the willing subjects themselves. And eventually that urge to 'take' women and turn them into something much more of her own liking would be a key driving factor that led Eva down the road to becoming the self-professed lesbian Stud she was so proud to call herself.

***

"I didn't exactly wind up with an A+ in that class, but I definitely did learn a lot more thanks to Ester. Hell, even now I can still perfectly remember her 'anatomy.'"

Finishing her story with a self-amused hum, Eva took note of her mother. By now the woman looked almost afraid to interrupt her daughter, and it even started to look like Sadie had to consciously try and maintain her composure at this point; the way she sat too straight in her chair, hands folded too patiently in her lap, she was struggling hard not to show her real feelings now. But that was fine, Eva still had plenty more to stories to keep putting ideas in her mother's head.

"I know they say you're supposed to get all the wild and crazy partying out of your system in college, but to tell the truth, I only feel like I was barely getting started by the end of my senior year. If anything, getting to tempt pretty ladies of all stripes and walks of life has only become even more of a thrill. Even at my school, even though I'm a teacher now, I still have lots and lots of opportunities to get into some naughty, no-good fun. I've got sexy little students wrapped around my fingers, I've got their moms, older sisters and guardians littering my DM's, and I've even gotten into a few of my colleagues' panties as well. I think the first one I managed to get to make the switch was Mary...

***

While getting along with coworkers in a professional field wasn't nearly as awkward as navigating the minefield of high school and college social life, it did still take time to warm to others when you were the newbie on the team (and that was only made a hundred times more complicated when one was surrounded by an ocean of sexy girls just ripe for the taking and turning into devoted lesbian sex-toys).

Fortunately for Eva, during her first year working as a teacher she quickly warmed up to one thirty-year-old Mrs. Mary Gray, one of the math teachers at their school. Mary would prove to be the friendliest to Eva when she was starting out, and the two would often spend their lunches and breaks together, chatting and slowly growing friendlier over that first semester. And it should go without saying that Eva found the slightly older girl to be a total bombshell, exactly the kind of teacher she knew their male students drooled over when they thought she wasn't looking (Eva also found herself in that same category, but that was a bit of a pity... for the boys at least).

On the evening of the last day before the school's Christmas break started, both Eva and Mary were some of the last teachers remaining in the school. All of the students had obviously bolted out the doors the second they were given the chance, and most of the other faculty didn't plan on spending much time after the bell themselves. Eva though had determined to stay a while later and try to finish grading some papers before taking her own well-deserved break, and her new but already good friend Mary had decided to hang around to keep the young teacher company.

"You know, you're not gonna win any extra brownie points with the principal for getting your work done early." Mary said jokingly as she entered the staff breakroom, seeing her friend resting with her head down on a table beside a stack of student assignments.

"A feeling I'm sure my students all share." Eva teased back before letting out a tired groan and forcing herself to sit upright in the chair, and Mary gave a small chuckle as she joined the younger woman at the table.

"Trust me, I'm not angling for employee of the month." Eva continued to speak as she stretched out.

"Oh no? This is just your natural work ethic?" Mary teased back.

"You say that like I'm usually slacking." Eva fired back, sharing another friendly grin with her fellow teacher. "But to be honest, I've got plans for break but no plans for tonight, so I just figured I'd get this out of the way right now."

"Certainly the smart thing. Just don't start to flaunt that can-do spirit in front of the rest of the teachers."

"Hmhm, I'll be sure not to. And anyway what kept you sticking around? It seemed like you'd already gotten most of your grading out the way before class ended."

"I did. I just figured the rookie might feel a little less stressed if I hung around to keep her company." Mary half-teased through an otherwise sincere smile.

"Well thanks Mary. I really do appreciate it." Eva said without a hint of humor, just mirroring the smile her friend was wearing.

"Honestly it's been pretty exhausting getting used to full-time teaching. So seriously, thanks for everything you've done to help." Eva said a bit softer, letting her smile linger a bit more meaningfully on the other woman.

"Please, you act like I'm carrying half your workload. I'd just say I'm being friendly." Mary laughed back at that, but Eva didn't lose the alluring tinge to her voice.